Secretary Gives "Compensation"

Story Info
Secretary Gives "Compensation", Arousal Herbs in Tea.
1k words
3.76
5.3k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 03/15/2024
Created 03/15/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oplot-M
Oplot-M
6 Followers

She had straight midnight hair that tumbled down her shoulders, and warm, dark brown skin that seemed to faintly glow. Her cheekbones were accentuated and her full lips were reddened with lipstick. She even was told she had eyes like "milk chocolate".

And yet he seemed to not notice. All the wrong people were noticing, people who were annoying and disgusting. Here he was, still far from home, wondering why his wife wasn't answering his calls and taking her time replying to his messages. His mind was either still focused at work, or a thousand miles and two flights away.

When he walked into the room after her, in his somewhat less formal leather dress shoes, he quickly noticed the hotel room only had one bed. "Huh, I thought you had called in and asked for two beds?"

Her eyes go wide as she thinks quickly on what excuse she can give him since it would be obvious what her intentions were, if he had even a slight suspicion about her hidden desires. She really didn't want to get caught, but the danger and excitement of it all... And how frowned upon it was by society... She quickly gave him an answer.

"I must have gotten mixed up with my note...sorry." Blushing she looks away embarrassed knowing full well its going against company policy which could cost her job but still decides to continue playing along.

"It's alright I guess.... I'm trying to not make too many mistakes myself."

Granted the company policy was to keep him from harassing or abusing his secretary. It never accounted for the possibility she was you know... Not wearing a bra currently. She had picked out a soft, cotton shirt that was a little thicker and with inner layers to conceal this but... The room did seem a little chilly... If her nipples hardened....

"So umm...before we sleep tonight should we talk about arrangements first?"

"What about the paperwork?" He barely got the words out, exhausted. It had been multiple days of flights and meetings. Even Rhianna, during the few years she spit out albums like she had back taxes, would say he was overdoing it. She wouldn't be saying "Work work work work work", more like "Sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep."

"No more work, you're ragged," she told him. "I'm sure after all our hardworking time spent today you deserve some compensation right sir?"

Oh and she needed some compensation too. She wasn't getting enough free time to let her hair down and go to a club. There wasn't even time to meet a strapping young buck, or a bit more experienced once... She wasn't too picky..

"I don't think it's in the budget...." he barely got out. She suspected that maybe it was. It really seemed that middle management was getting squeezed as much as the salespeople and store clerks. She herself was just as busy as he was.

Her body leaning forward slightly showing off her cleavage. She even had another button... or two undone at the top. It wasn't exactly giving a subtle hint towards sex. She even was playfully biting her lower lip.

He notices that the tea she gave him tastes kinda funny. "Mmm, this tea is really good but... Maybe it's a bit too spicy." Little did he know that there was aphrodisiacs in the tea. Well... There was also some ginseng, so he wouldn't have taken too much caffeine but might be awake a little longer. She cared about his health after all.

She smirks seeing how easily distracted hes getting, how cute he looks when he has no idea what is going on. She decides to advantage by slowly walking closer towards him trying too seduce him furthermore. Another great thing about him, was that he was just as clueless that he was good looking, as his wife was. The company had least had enough sense to pick him to be going to these meetings, shaking hands, and smoothing over disagreements.

"Hey this room is a little cold..." His eyes on her chest make her realize that he's noticed that her nipples are sticking through her shirt. Now he's pretending not to notice, but he's fidgeting and squirming. She thinks she sees something move in his work slacks.

Feeling emboldened now, she continues seducing by saying suggestively. "Maybe I could warm you up better?" She risks winks teasingly, before reaching up to remove another top button, allowing more of a peak at her large, firm breasts. She is pushing her chest toward him, almost taunting him like offering herself.

She reaches a hand behind her and loosens her panties, preparing to drop them and kick them under the bed when he isn't looking. She had just barely enough minutes showering the other day to shave her kitty for him. Granted, she decided enough was enough after she accidentally thought she saw at least a blur of his package the day before. Maybe it was a bulge in his underwear, maybe it was his bare cock, maybe it was a mixture of the two. But she saw something and since then it kept appearing in her mind, again and again.

"Um... Yeah... I think I gave you my coat earlier..."

Noticing he has no idea what she's doing, her heart starts racing thinking he might refuse. She has to get him now, when he's as pent up and separated from his wife as he's been in months. Maybe he wouldn't blame her that much, maybe his friends if they found out wouldn't blame either. Two professionals, working in such tight spaces, with no time to have a break....

The clock is ticking, he's as aroused and consumed by his feelings as he'll ever be.

She has to take matters into own hands, grabbing the hem of her skirt and lifting it to reveal smooth thighs & her shaven pussy. Her pussy that is already beginning to become a bit flush and wet, preparing for what it knows is going to happen. She looks right at him making eye contact challengingly, daring him to deny wanting some.

Oplot-M
Oplot-M
6 Followers