Secretary Sandwich

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dpingjessie
dpingjessie
1,144 Followers

Abby cursed, feeling conflicted. She felt discomfort, though not as bad as she had feared. She also felt as aroused as ever before. The men had already been viewing her as a goddess. Now Abby felt like one. After a couple moments of adjustment, the boys began to slowly but surely pump in and out of the young blonde, their cocks sliding against each other as each one took its turn sliding in and then pulling out while the other one went back in. This motion relieved a great deal of the pressure Abby was feeling, and it wasn't long until she was really enjoying having two dicks inside her pussy. Without even realizing it, she was crying out like a pornstar as the men increased their pace, sawing in and out of her delicate cunt. Her boobs swung wildly in Jason's face, except when Shane moved his hands from her waist to clutch her tits for a moment at a time. Jason enjoyed the contorted looks of pleasure on Abby's face as his assistant got nailed like a whore.

Abby's body gave her no warning when her second orgasm hit. It occurred as the men were still double-stuffing her pussy, as if her vagina simply knew no other way to respond to the extreme sensation but to climax. Abby never saw it coming and screamed like an animal as she came. Jason and Shane pumped in and out of her straight through her experience, continuing until she calmed down a bit. Again, the men figured Abby's orgasm was a good spot to switch it up one more time.

This time, Shane got on his back, and Abby squatted over him, facing away from him. Abby figured correctly that Shane would go for her ass this time. The lube helped again as Abby's butthole slipped down onto Shane's nine inches. She waited a moment to see if Jason would join immediately, but the boys wanted Abby to ride Shane with her ass for a just a moment. Instead, Jason had Abby suck his cock clean while she bounced up and down Shane, taking the whole length in her ass.

After a few minutes of once again being fucked at both ends, Abby gasped for breath as Jason pulled out of her mouth. Then he gently pushed her onto her back, her sweaty flesh pressing against Shane's chest while Shane went still in Abby's ass and clutched her breasts as if to keep her from getting away. Abby, though, would have never attempted to get away. As she watched Jason step over one of her legs, the other leg sliding up his arm to his shoulder, Abby saw herself about to be pressed between these two sexy guys and couldn't imagine anything hotter. Jason couldn't either, as he leaned forward and slowly stuffed himself into Abby's pussy, just alongside Shane's cock in the neighboring hole.

All three members of this threesome moaned out in pleasure as Jason and Shane went balls-deep in their respective hole. As Jason leaned forward, Abby's leg slipped down Jason's arm and nestled in around his waist, while the other leg was pinned between Jason's and Shane's thigh. Jason then began to pump in at out of Abby's twat while Shane remained still a moment longer. Jason leaned even closer until his chest was pressed against Abby's breasts. Now Abby was sandwiched tightly between the two men, who looked over each of her shoulders and were filled with the unbelievable sensations of double-penetrating this gorgeous queen in a third position, filled like Abby's holes were filled with cock.

Shane began to thrust beneath the two bodies on top of him, pushing in and pulling out of Abby's tight ass, which felt even better now that Jason's cock was taking up the space in her pussy. Before long, the boys were double-fucking the assistant or queen or goddess or whatever she was with total abandon, ravishing her holes and still managing to time their thrusts just right so that they were going in and out of her like pistons in a well-oiled machine. Abby never imagined it would feel this good to be fucked in her ass and pussy at the same time, and she cried out in ecstasy as her boss and her new friend tamed her naughty holes with authority. It was hard to tell who was really in charge here!

Jason propped himself up so he could check out Abby's sweaty chest and see her sexy holes taking two cocks simultaneously. When he did so, it allowed Shane to push Abby up a bit so that she was held halfway between them and angled just right for them to really give her the double-fucking she craved and needed. Abby's hair, so carefully done hours earlier, was now a wild mess. Her body, once squeaky clean, was now coated in the sweat of three different people. Her body rocked back and forth as Jason and Shane sawed in and out of her. Eventually, Jason collapsed back on top of Abby, and his assistant was smushed between the two men yet again. In the middle of it all, Abby had managed to free her other leg, so now both legs were kicked straight out, spread wide and allowing the blissful assault of those two cocks on both her holes.

None of them could believe the stamina of the three of them. The smell of sweat and sex filled the air, and the table really began to creak beneath them. Had they not all been so captivated by the incredible experience, they would have worried they were about to come crashing to the ground. The table held out, though, unlike Abby's body which pulsated for the third time as the young woman orgasmed even more violently than the last time. Abby sank her hands in Shane's arms that held her while her legs wrapped tightly around Jason's waist. It had always been part of her fantasy that she would cum while wrapped around two men at once, at it was happening in this moment. The men continued to saw in and out of her as fast as they could until, finally, the boss decided they were both going to cum on her face. Jason had always been so clearly fond of blowing his load on that innocent face that he would not pass up the opportunity for Abby to take a double helping.

Jason pulled out and then helped Abby off Shane. Abby quickly got to her knees on the floor, still wearing only the high heels but now totally covered in sweat. Shane hurried to stand in front of Abby beside Jason and before long, the grinning, pretty princess was taking two loads in her gorgeous face simultaneously as the men moaned loudly with immense satisfaction. Abby didn't even realize she was laughing from deep in her throat as those hot streams of cum splattered across her face, into her hair and down her neck. The whole ordeal had generated quite a lot of jizz, so by the time Jason and Shane were done painting Abby's face, the girl was pretty much covered. Jason was so impressed that he made sure to get a picture and promise to send it to Shane. Perhaps it would be part of his orientation paperwork on his first day.

The three of them were quite a wreck at this point, especially Abby. They looked at the time and saw that they had been fucking for more than an hour and a half. It didn't make a difference to Shane, though, who wasn't starting his first day until Friday. He had nowhere to be tomorrow, so he asked Jason if he'd be able to go again soon. Jason grinned and said he absolutely could. He then looked at Abby and said if she took them back to her downtown condo and put on a little striptease for them, maybe pick out a new dress too, and perform for round two, he would give the next day off as a paid day of work. Abby was exhausted, but the only condition she gave was that should take a shower first. After cooling off, drinking a lot of water, cleaning up and then getting dressed last (the boys wanted to watch Abby strut around in just her high heels for as long as they could, and so help stoke the fire for a round two, the three of them took their separate cars all to Abby's condo.

When they arrived, Abby insisted the men stay in the parking lot until she gave them the signal, which would be the front door's opening a crack. For the next 45 minutes Jason and Shane waited patiently in their separate cars while Abby took a hot shower to clean up from being wonderfully defiled and then dolled herself up for the next escapade. With Christmas less than a week away now, Abby had a special dress in her closet that she was dying to wear. It a red, strapless corset with a skirt that barely covered anything. It sported white trim along the top and bottom as well. With it, she had a red toque and red high heels to complete her slutty Mrs. Claus look. Then she lit a bunch of candles in her bedroom to set the mood and lastly slipped on a nightgown before opening the front door and hurrying back to the bedroom.

As Shane and Jason emerged through the door, Abby walked up the door to greet her lovers. Jason noticed the sexy high heels right away and was excited as he imagined what the rest of the outfit looked like. Abby gave each boy a quick kiss as they walked past. Both Shane and Jason just stared at Abby as she walked past them. She grabbed her red toque to complete her outfit, which gave Jason and Shane a pretty good idea of what to expect underneath that nightgown. That nightgown soon slid off Abby's body and fell to the ground, leaving her in admiration of her barely hidden assets. Her tits her practically busting out of her dress, and her smooth legs were completely unobscured. Shane and Jason had to hold themselves back from taking Abby right then and there on the hallway floor.

Abby led the boys to her dining room where they all enjoyed a glass of wine to help her settle their nerves. Even though Abby had fucked both Shane and Jason just a couple hours earlier, she was still quite anxious as she anticipated what was to come. Jason and Shane were nothing but excited, ready to double-team this beauty as soon as they got the green light. Both men kept readjusting their posture as they each felt their cocks hardening again in their pants. Even though they had been emptied earlier that evening, everything Abby was doing was perfectly preparing them for another session and quickly.

When it was finally time for what everyone was waiting, the boys were horny as hell, now that there was no remaining reason to restrain themselves. They had been staring at Abby for an agonizing 20 minutes (which had felt like an eternity) as she showcased her frame in her skimpy Santa outfit. Abby walked toward her bedroom and seductively used her finger to motion for Shane and Jason to follow her. As Shane and Jason entered her bedroom, they noticed that the room was dimly lit with at least a dozen candles decorated around the room. It was a nice touch.

Abby used a remote control and turned on some music to which to dance. A sultry version of "Santa Baby" started to play, and Abby did an erotic dance for the boys as they sat down on the king size bed. She swayed her hips back and forth and danced as sexily as she knew how. She could see the bulges growing in each Shane and Jason's pants, which made her eager to play with their cocks. She showed enough restraint to wait for the song to end, which felt like another eternity for all three of them. At song's end, Abby began to undo the corset and let it slowly fall to the ground, in sync with the jaws of her onlookers. Finally, she was completely naked except for her toque and high heels which she kept on.

Abby's boss and new work associate approached Abby, surrounding their naked goddess and caressing her body from head to toe. Abby closed her eyes as she basked in the glory of having her body worshiped by two well-hung, athletic men, one of which was her boss. Both Shane and Jason continued to caress Abby's body and kiss her neck, boobs and everything in between. After a few minutes, Abby slowly helped both men strip naked and, as soon as they were ready, she grabbed their hard, thick, throbbing cocks as they continued to touch her. Abby's anxiety gave way to eagerness as she wanted badly to slurp and suck those big pricks. She had plenty to work with, as Shane had an enormous nine-inch cock with massive girth, and Jason was barely an inch behind and matching Shane in girth. Abby could hardly believe that she had all seventeen inches of these two cocks in her pussy just earlier that night.

Abby dropped to her knees, ready to start sucking these beautiful cocks. Before she could get started, Shane and Jason instead helped her back to her feet, confusing Abby and leaving her a bit disappointed for a moment that she could not service her lovers. Jason explained that Abby would have plenty of time to suck them off tonight. For now, this session was about worshiping her. With those words, Shane and Jason dropped to their knees, Shane in front of Abby's pussy and Jason behind Abby, looking at her ass. A second later, both men were eating Abby out, with Shane using his tongue to pleasure Abby's love canal and Jason starting out by giving Abby a rimjob, which she'd never experienced before. It was actually the first time Jason had done this type of oral treatment, and he liked it. Abby's ass was so warm, clean and inviting that he went with his impulse and traced his assistant's lovely asshole with his wet tongue. Combined with the sensations of Shane's mouth against her cunt, Abby shuddered with pleasure and cried out.

Next, Shane inserted three fingers into Abby's pussy and started to finger-fuck his new lover while sucking on her clit. The feeling was too much for Abby, still sensitive from their earlier fuck session, and she experienced her first orgasm of the night very quickly. It would not be her last tonight, however. As she came, she squirted from her pussy, and Shane was happy to slurp it all, while Jason continued to eat her ass. Abby became weak in the knees, collapsing a bit, so Shane and Jason stood up and grabbed Abby by her hands to help her keep her balance. They took this opportunity to guide her to the bed to where they were going to hatch the second part of their plan.

Shane lay on the bed, and Abby obediently straddled Shane's face. Shane promptly licked Abby's pussy as he had done before, while Jason was standing back savoring the site. Abby looked at Shane's cock, which was pointed directly up. She started to stroke it and then leaned over to lick it as well. For the next 10 minutes, Shane and Abby performed the 69 position while Jason watched for just a moment before he decided that had he been patient enough. He wanted a piece of Abby's ass, so he straddled Abby from behind while she was still in the 69 with Shane. Shane was aware of what Jason wanted to do, so he stopped licking Abby for a moment. Jason inserted his cock into Abby's pussy so he could lube up his cock with her juices before fucking her ass in a moment. It was certainly close quarters for the men, but their hot session with Abby earlier demonstrated that they were comfortable with it. Both were straight males, and it didn't mean they couldn't let their guard down to help further the pleasure of their shared lover.

After fucking Abby's pussy for minute while the girl moaned around Shane's cock in her mouth, Jason pulled out and started to insert his dick into Abby's butt. It took a bit of effort to cross past her O-ring, but he managed to bottom out in Abby's ass with all eight inches. Abby cooed from the cock in her ass while still stroking and slurping on Shane's cock. Jason slowly started to build up a pace as he fucked Abby's ass, and Shane resumed licking Abby's pussy to give her the dual pleasure that she deserved. The three of them stayed in this position for about 20 minutes. By then, Jason was fucking Abby's ass like a jackhammer, and Shane's tongue was getting sore from all the licking he had been doing tonight.

Abby couldn't contain herself anymore and she had her second orgasm of the night. Shane couldn't hold his first load anymore. Abby could feel his cock swelling up, so she deep-throated his cock so Shane could release his seed. Shane used both hands and placed them on the back of Abby's head to keep her down. He announced that he was cumming and blew his load deep down Abby's wonderful throat. From above, Jason was watching his sexy assistant swallow that load and didn't want to be left out, so he slammed his cock hard into Abby's ass and exploded. After swallowing Shane's load, Abby pulled her head up and laughed with glee as she felt Jason's emptying himself in her ass while her pussy still convulsed from her own orgasm. She was confident she could get them off one more time tonight. She had been prepared for a marathon session with plenty of cum.

Jason withdrew himself from Abby as cum trickled from her ass. Abby rolled over beside Shane after doing her best to swallow all of Shane's cum. Some still managed to trickle down her chin, much like how Jason's load was leaking from her butt. The three of them lay in bed for several minutes, feeling tired but not tired enough to call it a night. After some time to recover, the threesome agreed to try the classic cowgirl double penetration again. That sex position had given all three of them a lot of pleasure a few hours ago.

Just talking about double penetration had the boys getting erect again. Abby slid out of the bed and got to her knees, deciding it was her duty to make sure her men got back to full mast. She alternated between stroking and sucking on each of their cocks for the next few minutes while they moaned and played with her hair and tits. Abby wanted them hard again fast so they could get right back to the main event. She had never been this insatiable before. All the circumstances surrounding this evening (though now it was approaching early morning) had her motor running non-stop, no matter how forcefully they had been fucking her.

Abby really wanted Shane's slightly larger cock in her ass, even though it was the tighter hole. Something about it made her feel especially naughty. So Jason took his position on the bed laying down first, and as he did, Abby made the request that both boys drain their balls inside her holes when they were done fucking her in this position. Neither man could help but grin and responded that they were happy to oblige.

With the chitchat out of the way, Abby squatted over Jason's cock, and she and her boss worked together to insert it into her twat. Jason was able to get a few thrusts into his sexy assistant before Shane took his place behind Abby. Abby squealed in delight at the anticipation of being double-stuffed again. She rested herself on Jason's chest to allow Shane a better angle at her impaling her ass. Shane slowly inserted is cock into Abby's shitter, which caused Jason to feel Abby's ass stretch out to accommodate its welcome intruder. He could clearly feel Shane's cock through the thin membrane that separated her ass and pussy. Abby was properly double penetrated again, while both men remained still for a moment to allow Abby to get used to the girth inside her. Slowly but surely, Jason and Shane alternated thrusts into the cute blonde. Within no time at all, Jason and Shane were making love to Abby's pussy and ass, while the woman writhed and moaned between them, still wearing just the hat and shoes. The boys remained focused on alternating their thrusts to give all three of them maximum pleasure as they simultaneously had sex with their shared object of lust. The boys lost all control and fucked Abby has hard as possible, sawing in and out of her right through her third orgasm of the evening. They pounded her for the next 20 minutes, continuing their relentless assault on Abby's tight holes.

The boys slowed down only to try a new position. Shane slowly pulled out from Abby's ass. He whispered into her ear that he was ready to drain his balls inside her. He then placed his cock just above Jason's cock which was already embedded in Abby's pussy. Abby was about to experience double vaginal penetration for the second time this night, and all three people involved were excited as they anticipated the impending sensations. It took some doing, but Shane was able to nestle his cock alongside Jason's inside Abby's pussy, which was already incredibly tight from just one penis. Abby could hardly contain herself, cursing and begging the boys to fuck her like the slut she was.

dpingjessie
dpingjessie
1,144 Followers