Secretary Sandwich

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dpingjessie
dpingjessie
1,152 Followers

Meanwhile, Shane was patiently waiting outside of Jason's office. He could make out some faint moans coming from Jason's office but didn't think much of it at the time. As well as mentally preparing for this meeting, he was too busy remembering his wonderful Friday afternoon with Abby. Shane had tried texting Abby this past weekend but did not get a response. All morning he was hoping he would see her at the office today. He didn't know that it was she on the other side of the door with the supervisor.

He waited about 20 minutes until the door to Jason's office opened and, to his surprise and delight, out walked Abby. She looked amazing. Abby was wearing a navy-blue halter cutout bandage dress with matching high heels with open toes. Shane couldn't take his eyes off her, and Abby noticed, smiling and giving him a shy wave. Shane grinned like a fool and waved back, but his grin changed quickly to a look of shock when he saw something dangling from her blonde and, now that he was really paying attention, slightly messy hair. As Shane stood up to walk into Jason's office, he walked right by Abby and saw definitively that it was fresh cum in her hair.

It didn't take a genius to figure out that Shane had been waiting because his crush was having sex with her boss, or at least giving him a blowjob. Ignorant to what was going on in Abby's head, Shane felt his heart break as he figured his shot with Abby was a one-time deal and was now over. Now he was off his game as he stepped into Jason's office.

Abby, of course, had just grinned through another blast of semen to her innocent face and cleaned up as usual before heading out of her boss's office. This time, however, she purposely left just enough cum in her hair for it to be noticeable to a close passerby like Shane had been but not to anyone else who might be coming down the hall. Once she had assured that Shane had made it out, she rushed to the bathroom and finished cleaning up.

Meanwhile, back in Jason's office, Jason was totally oblivious that Shane was anything other than a potential business partner. He had no idea he was sitting across from someone who had bedded his assistant just a few days earlier, and he knew nothing of her plan to give away to this gentleman that she was sleeping with her boss. Therefore, he carried out his presentation as planned, undeterred and rather relaxed after having a blissful orgasm just a moment prior.

Shane, who was married to his job after all, was able to push the unpleasant feeling down and have a professional meeting with Jason. Near the very end, he got a text and checked to see whom it was from. It was Abby! He wondered what it could possibly say. He was so confused from everything that had transpired over the past 70 or so hours. He apologized and told Jason he had just gotten an important message and then turned around to see what it said. It was along the lines of saying that just because she's sleeping with her boss doesn't mean she can't please two men at once, including a winking emoji. Shane felt relieved but no less confused. He also didn't realize that by "two men at once" Abby literally meant a threesome, and she figured such.

As he responded to Abby, Shane asked Jason about his assistant. Jason wasn't expecting the question and was a little nervous now that Shane had heard or seen something from earlier, so he stumbled over his words a bit at first. He told him that she had been here for a couple months and was doing a really good job. Unaware of any substantial involvement at all between Shane and Abby, Jason divulged that it had been Abby who picked Shane as a valid applicant for this position. As Jason was talking, Shane was texting Abby back, saying that he had no problem with her seeing other people and that he wanted to see her again. Almost instantly, Abby responded back to prompt Shane to tell Jason that they had fucked and to get him to call her to his office.

Shane did exactly as he'd been told. Jason was shocked. He didn't know that Abby had slept with anyone else and wondered how often and with how many men. He knew he couldn't be mad though because they had never defined the relationship. He was stunned silent at first, and then Shane added that he could tell that Jason and Abby were sleeping together. The only response Jason could think of was to tell him if Jason's relationship with his employee bothered Shane, then it might be best to move on from this meeting. Shane assured Jason that all that was necessary was to call Abby to the office. Here is where Jason suspected Shane knew a little more than he was letting on. What Jason didn't catch on to was that Shane literally knew only a little more than he was letting on. He was about as confused as Jason at this point.

Abby heard the page and delightedly headed back to her boss's office. She was a little nervous too, of course. She had never entered a situation that she intended to manipulate until it culminated in two dicks inside her in one session. The door was open when she arrived, and she walked right in, closing the door behind her and smiling wickedly at both men.

Both Jason and Shane nearly took the words out of each other's mouth asking Abby to clue them in on what was going on here. Abby couldn't help but blush. Then a smile that was half-innocent, half-seductive crept across her face as she confessed that she had been quite a naughty girl lately and that perhaps Jason needed to discipline her, since he was her supervisor. It still wasn't enough to make sense of what was going on for Jason and Shane. Each man initially thought Abby had just used Shane to live out some kinky sex fantasy with her boss, and Abby was aware of this potential reality, so she stressed that she had been really misbehaved and required twice the usual punishment.

What Abby didn't know was that Jason craved a devil's threesome at least as much as Abby did. In fact, he had done so with a few other women in his young adult life, including his own former boss several years back, and had often fantasized about doing it with Abby. So when she had mentioned the double punishment, his mind immediately went to a threesome with Abby and Shane with Abby as the shared centerpiece.

Shane began to pick up on what was really going on as well, and as the events played out in front of him, he did a lot of thinking in a very short time. Shane had never participated in a threesome of any kind before, and up until recently he would likely would have passed on such a proposal. However, he had become somewhat fascinated by porn wherein a sexy girl could handle multiple cocks. He hadn't thought of Abby in that context, but now that it was in his head, it wasn't coming out. As these thoughts whirled through his head, Shane made up his mind that he absolutely would go through with such an arrangement if Abby were the female caught in the middle. It wouldn't even matter who the other man was.

Shane was too busy thinking to really hear what was being said between Jason and Abby. Abby was delighted to see how quickly Jason's cock sprung in his pants, so she asked him if he'd ever thought of double-teaming her with another man. To her surprise, Jason said yes without hesitation. Her heart leapt. Even if Shane wasn't on board, she thought, at least she and Jason could eventually find someone to help her live out her fantasy. Abby then asked if Jason would do it with her if Shane were the other man, and Jason had no objection, especially since he had pretty much decided at that point that the job in the company was Shane's if he wanted it -- that is, if he was on board with doubling up his assistant with him. It would be odd to not give him the job at that point.

That was when the two pulled Shane back into the conversation, and Shane snapped out of his trance. Abby proposed Shane return to the office around 8 pm, after everyone else had left. She suggested Jason use today as a chance to work late and push through the new hire paperwork for Shane. Abby, meanwhile, would leave at 5 pm as usual and return when Shane did. The time in between would be preparation. Jason and Shane were so stunned that they didn't really think of words to use in response. They kind of just tacitly agreed. Shane signed some paperwork, and Jason went to work on it as Shane left to go prepare for what would be the night of his life.

Abby left just before 5 pm while Jason continued to work. It was just as well that he worked late since it would justify his coming in a little later tomorrow morning after what was shaping up to be a late bedtime. Shane really didn't know what to do with his time since his mind was in such a whirlwind. He decided to get a haircut and then shower at home before picking out a different suit with some clean clothes. Abby later texted him to not eat anything, so he just watched TV for a couple hours pretending to pay attention to the screen while his head ran rampant with might possibly transpire tonight. How would he perform with another man? What positions will Abby let them take her in? Will their dicks touch? Does it even matter? Will they double-penetrate her?

Over the next few hours, Abby prepared a small dinner for the three of them (she didn't want to be bloated for their big night) and cleaned herself up. She showered, washing her hair in preparation for styling it. She thought of wearing the same blue dress as she had before, but now that she was totally clean, she didn't want to put on something she had already worn. Instead she picked out a black side-slit strap dress that went down to her ankle -- one side, anyway. The side with the slit went up past her thigh. Jason had never seen her in it because it was awfully inappropriate for work. With it she found a pair of black platform heels that showcased her freshly painted toenails -- pink because the color went so well with her pale skin. She knew the shoes were a ridiculously impractical choice for the winter, but tonight wasn't about practicality.

Abby arrived at the office around 7:15 pm and set up in the employee break room where there was a small kitchenette. She made sure no one else was in the building and then she set out on preparing a modest meal for her men. She wanted to make sure they had enough energy to tame her but weren't too full to be slowed down. Jason kept on working on the floor above where the break room was, unaware that Abby had even returned to the office.

Shane arrived at the office building around 7:50 pm. The only reason he hadn't been earlier, since he was going mad with anticipation, was that he knew he wouldn't get into the building without Jason or Abby available to let him in. He texted Abby when he arrived, and she was there just before 8 pm to let him in. She was wearing a long coat, so that Shane didn't see her dress before Jason did. Shane did notice the heels though and thought they were very sexy. Abby then took Shane up to the break room and told him to have a seat while she got Jason.

Jason was aware of the time. Abby had said she would come get him at 8 pm, which had passed almost 10 minutes ago. He wasn't sure if he should contact her, he was so eager to get started. As he stood up from his desk to walk to the door, Abby appeared through the window of said door. Jason hurried over to open it, and Abby asked if she could hang her coat up in Jason's office. Jason obliged, and before the words were out of his mouth, his jaw dropped, as Abby removed the coat to reveal the sexy ensemble that was underneath. Jason couldn't keep his hands off his assistant in that moment, grabbing her ass and kissing her as he grew hard as a rock in his pants. Abby laughed, and if she hadn't insisted that Jason calm himself, she might have gotten fucked right then and there in that office. It wouldn't have been the first time a kiss in the office ended that way. However, there was even better fun to be had downstairs.

Shane responded similarly when Abby led Jason into the break room. Neither man could believe how sexy the young woman looked in that dress and those shoes, and neither one had really grasped what was transpiring that night. Multiple times as they ate, each man considered how they were actually going to double-team this girl -- however that was going to happen, exactly. Naturally, there wasn't a lot of interest in the food, even though Abby had done a great job preparing it. Everyone was more interested in dessert. The food served only for energy, and with twice as much manpower to handle, Abby figured she would need it.

At last, formalities were cast aside. Abby stood from her chair and beckoned the men to her. Normally she was in the position of subordination in this building. Tonight, she was in charge. She was not a boss. She was a queen, nay, a goddess. Jason stood up on her right side, Shane on her left, and Abby reached into the pants of both of them. Both didn't hesitate to undo their pants right away, allowing Abby to stroke the full lengths of two cocks, one in each hand for the first time in her life. Everyone's heart was pounding full force, and they were hardly beginning. Excited beyond measure, Abby slowly dropped to her knees as she steadily beat off both men. Once she was on the floor, she took turns sucking them, one at a time, back and forth, for longer intervals as she went on. The men didn't even realize how she was steadily pulling them closer together.

The men would occasionally pull at Abby's dress, pushing the straps past her shoulders while the blonde sucked and jacked them off. Eventually, the garment slipped past her chest, revealing her lace bra, which Jason quickly unlatched, inspiring Shane to reach in and pull the underwear out and toss it aside. With her breasts hanging out and now two different men each with a hand on one of her boobs, Abby decided it was time to see if she could fit two dicks in her mouth whether the men liked it or not. She pulled them a bit closer and then opened wide, cramming two heads past her lips.

Jason had had his penis against another man's before, both inside a woman's mouth and vagina, so he was only a little surprised at first and then just went with it as Abby sucked on both of their heads at once. It was a first for Shane, so he was taken back at first but quickly realized he liked it. It wasn't because of the other cock; no, it was because Abby was so damned sexy for sucking on two dicks at once, and if she was going to do so, one of them might as well be his. Beside, he had been prepared for some incidental male-on-male contact. It was necessary for Abby's sexiness to be put fully on display.

The men groaned as Abby sucked their cocks in unison for a few minutes and then went back to taking turns. Incidentally, her dress had fallen to her waist so that she was topless now. After a few more minutes, Abby slowed her stroking and stood up, releasing their cocks and turning around so she could sit up on the break room table. She asked the boys to return the favor. She was excited. If she could please these men while having her attention divided between the two of them, she figured the two of them could do wonders to her with each of them fully attentive to her.

Abby lay down on the table as Jason squeezed her tits with both hands and kissed her. Meanwhile, Shane squatted between Abby's legs, which hung off the table. As Jason held Abby down, Shane pulled the dress down her legs and off her body. Jason quickly interjected to make sure to leave the heels on Abby, and Shane assured him he wouldn't dream of taking them off her. As Jason and Abby went back to making out, Shane then removed Abby's thong before settling in between those pale, sexy legs. He draped her knees over his shoulders and moved in to reacquaint himself with that delicious pussy.

With one man's mouth on her mouth and another man's mouth on her cunt, Abby was in instant ecstasy. She knew she would be cumming tonight. Jason's tongue and lips traveled from her upper lip to her stomach and everywhere in between as his hands felt up her whole upper body, especially her boobs. Shane spread Abby's legs and went to town eating her out as those legs kicked and thrashed from the pleasure. Shane then took his mouth away and replaced it with his finger, pumping in and out of her. As Shane finger-fucked Abby like he had a few nights earlier, sucking on her clit for good measure, Jason pulled his head away from Abby and inserted his cock back into her mouth. As Shane went down on Abby, he saw how Abby's taking a dick other than his own was even hotter than he imagined and decided it was time for her to take two, so he stood up, kept Abby's legs spread and used one hand to hold up Abby's right leg while the other hand guided his prick into Abby's cunt.

With her boss's cock pummeling her mouth, Abby had to look out through her peripheral vision to see her other lover entering her love canal. She could hear her heart beating as she anticipated being penetrated at either end by two hot guys like she had fantasized about for at least the past 10 years. As soon as Shane was balls-deep inside her pussy, she was in heaven. The boys were too.

Shane and Jason grunted as they slammed back and forth in and out of their naked goddess. Jason had wanted to see Abby with a couple dicks in her since just about the time he first laid eyes on her. To see a well-built dude holding Abby's legs up, clad in those sexy high heels while her pussy took a steady fucking, made Abby hotter than he'd ever seen her before. As they continued to pound her at both ends, Jason picked Abby up by her shoulders, and Shane took his cue to lift the assistant/queen off the table as her hair reached for the carpet beneath while the men used brute strength to secure her, holding her up with their arms while their cocks slid in and out of both ends of her.

Not wanting to use up too much energy, the men fucked her in that position only briefly before putting her down on the floor on her hands and knees. Abby was exhilarated by what had just transpired. She hadn't seen it coming, but she was glad it happened. She hadn't quite caught her breath yet when Jason and Shane switched places, kneeling at either end of Abby. She took Shane's cock in her mouth like an obedient slut while Jason set up behind her and began to fuck her doggystyle. Again, Abby had dicks fucking her at both ends, and everyone was happy.

Shane lightly pulled Abby's hair, and Jason dug his nails into Abby's ass as the two men nailed Abby's mouth and pussy with incredible stamina. It was a few minutes into this position that Abby had her first orgasm of the night. Her cry was muffled around Shane's cock, and her toes curled from finally letting her climax loose. She had come very close twice already tonight and was kind of relieved to finally get there.

Abby's orgasm was a good spot to change up again, so Shane and Jason pulled out as Abby quivered from the violent pleasure that was only beginning to subside. They helped her to her feet and then back onto the table. Jason knew exactly what he wanted to do next, so he lay down on the table and pulled Abby on top of him. He then asked Shane if he wanted to "DP" her, which Shane absolutely wanted to do. Abby was a little nervous. She didn't know if this position would come up and she wasn't sure how she felt about it. However, she wasn't going to deny the boys any carnal pleasure tonight, so she just grinned and prepared herself as her twat sank onto Jason's cock while Shane kneeled behind them.

Jason and Abby had both been thinking Shane would fuck Abby's ass while Jason was in her pussy. Shane didn't realize Jason's intention, instead thinking of how he wanted to try double vaginal penetration. Both Jason and Abby jumped a bit when they felt Shane begin to cram his cock into Abby's pussy, which was already very constricted since it as already full of cock. Once Jason realized what was happening, he was thrilled with it. Abby, on the other hand, had never considered double vaginal and felt nervous immediately. However, again, she was not going to deny the men this pleasure. Finally, with a great deal of effort and lube, both boys were sheathed inside Abby's tight pussy that was stretched as far as it could go.

dpingjessie
dpingjessie
1,152 Followers