Secretary Sandwich

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shane and Jason didn't need to be told twice. Like before, Shane and Jason slowly started to build tempo by alternating thrusts. Just a moment later, they were fucking Abby with reckless abandonment, causing her to make animalistic moans as they sawed in and out of her tight cunt. For at least 10 minutes they fucked Abby's sexy body as hard as possible, showing their unbridled passion for the hot blonde slut. It wasn't hard for Jason to tell that Shane was about to cum, since his erection was pressed against his own. The undeniable swelling of Shane's cock encouraged Jason to let go and release his own orgasm. The men coordinated their climaxes and announced to Abby that they were cumming at the very same time. Abby cried out and laughed with uncontrollably arousal and amusement as both men released their seed along side each other inside Abby's constricted cunt, which was enough to make Abby cum one final time. All three of them were cumming simultaneously while Abby felt her womb filling up with the hot baby juice, a unique feeling she had never experienced before. Meanwhile, both Shane and Jason were high with pleasure, as the ordinary sensations of an orgasm were multiplied by the unbelievably tight confines of Abby's womanhood, to make no mention of the incredibly hot circumstances that had brought them to this climax in the first place, namely, the sexy, hot female's getting double-teamed for essentially the past few hours. The boys came inside Abby for about 30 seconds, filling her wet pussy yet again. It was obvious that this blonde slut had really gotten them worked up.

It was close to 3 am by the time they had pulled themselves apart and were all lying on their backs on the bed. Cum was oozing from Abby's pussy, now that all three of her holes had been soaked with cum from this session. It was an impressive feat for all of them. Abby wanted to clean up, but she dozed off, followed by Shane and Jason on either side of her.

Fortunately for Abby, she had been given the next day off and had nothing to worry about. Shane had nowhere to be. Jason overslept, though, and would have to hear it from his boss when he finally did make it in after 10 am. On his way to work, he was obviously exhausted, but it was well worth it following the night he had. And he would certainly do it again when he had the chance, though maybe he would ask for the following day off too.

About halfway through his work day, Jason received a video message from Abby that showed Shane fucking her from behind in her condo. He couldn't believe they were back at it again after last night's marathon! As tired as Jason was, the video got his blood pumping again, and he figured he had nothing else to lose after bungling this day of work already, so he told his boss he had a lunch appointment with a client and headed over to Abby's condo.

Abby and Shane had slept in quite late and then took separate showers this time, though each one kind of wished he or she was in there with the other. The point was to get clean though, and the thought of playing around seemed exhausting by now, to be honest. That sentiment didn't last long, however. After some time to refresh, they were grinning at each other again and didn't even bother going to the bedroom. Taking off the little clothing they had put on, they were back to having sex, this time on the couch. It was Abby's idea to send a video to Jason, but neither one thought Jason would show up 20 minutes later. In fact, Jason arrived just in time to watch Shane kneeling over Abby, who was on her back, and cumming on her heaving breasts. The couple noticed Jason as Shane was finishing up, both surprised and happy to see him there. They let him know it was now his turn, and Jason quickly took his clothes off and proceeded to fuck his sexy blonde assistant on the couch while Shane got it all on his phone, right until just after Jason blasted his load all over Abby's pretty face. As cum streamed down her face while Shane's dried cum still covered her breasts, Abby asked Jason if he was going to go back to work now or if he would stay long enough for the two of her double-penetrate her again in about a half-hour. Jason looked around the condo, saying the question wasn't if but where.

For what it's worth, they chose the island counter in Abby's kitchen to double-stuff her this time. The majority of this session was spent with Shane on the bottom in Abby's ass with Jason on top in the woman's pussy. The boys worked Abby's holes while the goddesses's legs reached for the ceiling until she came, and then each man came in his respective hole shortly after, all among a myriad of moans and cries of pleasure. When they had finally come apart, they were all feeling tired, dehydrated and just plain sore. They needed a break and yet were hopelessly addicted to this group sex. Abby was the voice of reason, insisting they wait until Shane's first day on Friday before either of them touched her again. It would give a lot of time for all of them to recover from all the sex they had just had together and build up to another unforgettable evening. Beside, Jason couldn't keep missing work. Suffice it to say that the three coworkers could expect a lot of long days together going forward!