All Comments on 'Secretary to Slut - Susan's Journey Ch. 10'

by CiaoSteve

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Overall...

...this is a wonderful story. But the ending is unsatisfactory, and there is one particularly nagging loose end. That first. Master was using some sort of drug in the early chapters, her recruitment. You ceased that thread without sewing it up. What was the point of the drugs? And the ending - I know you wanted it left to the reader to make the decision for her, but this was not well executed. But thanks for a great story, with a few minor problems. Definitely looking forward to that next beginning.

OGHMNWOGHMNWalmost 6 years ago
Wonderful and on the Edge

I’ve been following Susan’s stories and totally understand her decision to return to a “normal” life. She was cowerted into her role and training. Yes, she enjoyed learning about her self but it was being lied to and mislead. That is what made her decision for her. She was willing to be open but didn’t want to feel used. Her awakening to her feelings for Bex opened up her world. She was discovering her “BI” side. Looking forward to reading more about what her life holds for her. Thank you for these Hot and Erotic adventures.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCiaoSteve@CiaoSteve
I've neglected this for some time, letting real life take over fantasy life. About time I brought it up to date. I'll cherry pick some of my favourites to see if they tickle your fancy just as much as they did mine. You never know, maybe you'll cum to enjoy them, and if you...