Secretary to Slut - Susan's Journey Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dreams continued over the coming weeks. Before long Susan found herself staring as she walked, subliminally looking people up and down in the hope that one of them would be Bex. She was almost becoming obsessed with what seemed an impossible dream. Life had become second only to her hunt, a hunt which seemed destined never to end.

Destined, that was, until one day she returned from work to find another pink envelope through her letterbox. It was just like the first, hand written and sealed with a red lipstick kiss on the back. In her rush she practically ripped the envelope open. Like before there was a hand written note inside:

Susan, my darling, I've been back a while and missing you. We have a special event at the weekend. Would be great for you to be part of it. If you feel the same, I'll be waiting for you at Main Station at 10:00 on Saturday morning. I do hope you'll be there.

Luv Bex

Susan's life had suddenly been turned upside down. Her new life thrown into turmoil by a simple note from an old friend.

What was she to do?

Could there be any harm in going back just for one night?

Or should she accept what she has and build her relationship with Jack?

The End

(or is it the start of a new beginning?)

12