Secrets

Story Info
Some secrets are meant to be shared...
12.7k words
4.52
24.9k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadyTiff
LadyTiff
345 Followers

The clock on my incessantly ringing phone told me it was 2:13 in the morning. Someone was going to get their butt seriously kicked. Or at least mildly pummeled. Bleary eyes focusing, I saw the name of the person who would soon feel the full wrath of my fury unleashed upon them. Lori Peterson. Shit! I guess I wouldn't destroy her after all.

"Sup!" I croaked.

"Hey. Sis! Were you sleeping?" She sounded way too chipper than anyone at 2 o'clock in the morning had any right to be.

"No, of course not. I was just rebuilding my car engine in the living room!"

"Oh good! Hey do you think I could crash at your place tonight?"

Tonight? It was already tomorrow! But now I was awake.

"What did he do? Are you ok?" I asked shaking off the last cobwebs of my slumber.

"Nothing. I'm fine. Really! Scott and I just need a break."

Right! Nothing suspicious about that! "Yeah, ok! Come on over!"

"Thanks Tiff! See you soon!"

I climbed out of bed to make myself a cup of coffee. My journey to the kitchen was a perilous adventure through a maze of boxes and furniture. Luckily, I negotiated it with nothing more than a stubbed toe. I had moved in weeks ago, but you wouldn't know it with all the boxes laying around.

I thought about my little Sister. The fact that I wasn't overly surprised was evidence that this wasn't my first late night phone call. Nor even my second. It seemed that every couple of months Lori and Scott would have some falling out or drop down drag out argument and she would end up staying at my place for a few days.

Lori was 22, 18 months younger than myself. A taller, blonder, more eclectic version of yours truly. Always in motion. Never content to stay put for more than a moment. Like a butterfly in a breeze. A social influencer, forever influenced by others. Always changing her style and interests. Sometimes her hair would be long. Sometimes short like a pixie. Dyed pink or just the tips blue or maybe a purple streak. Her clothes changed right along with her. Haute Couture. Grunge. Neo punk. The one constant in her life? Me...and I guess Scott.

Outside of our hair and heights, Lori and I have quite similar features and body types. I guess we would both be considered more than merely pretty. My hair is quite a bit redder than Lori's and somehow, I avoided the pale skin that most redheads have, to balance their striking hair. Unfortunately, I'm not very tall...only 5'1" and if I put some rocks in my pockets, I can tip the scales at 115lbs. Which are all legs, boobs and butt. So, I guess I shouldn't complain, right?

Scott was the other constant in her life. Scott Dixon. More like a constant pain in the ass. Scott the dick I sometimes thought of him. He was, for lack of a better word, a bully. Tall and handsome, he looked like a fitness model. Not overly muscled but chiseled and in great shape. A real charmer, until you got to know him. He would, based on his looks alone be a great catch. It was his personality that was the problem. He was an asshole, who was constantly flirting with me right in front of Lori. Controlling and physically dominating Lori for as long as I could remember. He could be scary sometimes, I mean he certainly scared me. But If I thought for one moment he was hurting her, I would kill him. Someday I was going to kick his ass and knock that smug look off his face. Ok, maybe not kick, but I could scratch him...It might become infected!

The knock at the door, brought me back to the present. Lori was standing there bag in hand, trying to look in the window of my apartment. She was dressed really nice. Makeup impeccable. her hair was done up, she looked great. Opening the door, I smiled at her.

"Hey! Come on in!" I said taking her bag.

"Thanks! I hope it's not too much trouble? Geez this place is so much smaller than your last one." She said kicking off her shoes, which meant that she was still several inches taller than me. Anyone seeing us together could be excused for thinking she was the older sibling.

"Yeah, well it's just me, so it's what I could afford!" I had broken up with my own boyfriend 6 weeks ago and had been in my new place almost 2 weeks but still hadn't finished unpacking. I guess I was somewhat bitter about the whole thing, which explained why my place looked the way it did. John and I had been together for almost 2 years, when he finally decided to break it off. The only real reason he gave? That old standby 'he couldn't give me what I needed'. In hindsight I was ready to walk away as well. As John had said he couldn't give me what I needed and I deserved to be happy. Doesn't mean I wasn't bitter about the whole thing though.

"Is that for me?" Lori asked grabbing my cup of coffee and sitting at my kitchen table. "Thanks!"

"Uh...sure, no problem. So? What happened? Did he hurt you?"

"No... not exactly. He was very physical though. Angry...agitated. You know Scott. I thought it best if I let him cool down. After he sobers up, he will apologize and then he and I can talk."

Yep, I knew Scott. "Lori? You know he's not going to change, right? I mean eventually he will end up hitting you or worse. Now is the time to leave him! What was the fight about this time anyway?"

"Oh, it was stupid! We were out. That new club I was telling you about? Any rate, as we were sitting there this girl walks up to us. I guess it took me a few minutes to realize she was actually hitting on me. Scott must have realized it right away based on the shit eating grin on his face. So, after I sent her away. He says, "You know baby? I would love to see you eat pussy. Or at the least watch her eat yours. Why did you tell her to get lost?"

"What? Ewww no way" I said, "You actually think she's attractive? If I ever do decide to be with a girl. It won't be with some chick I just met and picked up at a club!"

"So, you would consider it? For me? If she was more your "type"? He asked. "And you knew her?"

"I don't know, maybe" I said. "We'll just have to see." Her narration ended.

"And that is what started it?" I asked.

"No, he wouldn't let it go though. He kept pestering me all night...naming girls we knew. That kind of thing. I kept telling him no...and the more he drank, the more agitated he got. So, he was like what about Tiffany? Which of course pissed me off. Finally, we went home."

"Huh. Would you really consider being with a girl?"

"No." She laughed. "Too self-conscious I guess." Huh? "I certainly have thought about it. I mean, you know me. There's not much I would say no to...and that is one thing I have never done, but I just can't see myself being with another girl."

"Hmmm..."

"What's that supposed to mean? You think just because I live my life like I want, I sleep around? With girls and guys?"

"No. I just thought that you being the free spirit that you are, if you were curious, you would have taken the opportunity to do something about it."

"Well, I haven't nor have I seriously considered it. I just said it to try and head off any further argument. Anyway, we got home and of course he was feeling frisky. He started going on about it, trying to get me to decide on someone and then figure out a time. I was still pissed that he would think I would ever lez out with my sister. What is it that guys have about sisters and lesbians, by the way? Like we spend our whole lives just waiting for some guy to come along so we can fuck each other? Anyway, he just kept on pressuring me; things got pretty heated. He threatened to find a girl and have her fuck me whether I wanted it or not. He grabbed me and said 'You will thank me. Especially after she eats your pussy!' He pushed me against the wall and stuck his hand up my dress. I told him I really wasn't in the mood. Things started to get a little too intense, so I decided to get the hell out of there!"

"Well, you're welcome to stay. I wish you would leave him for good though!" I gave her hug.

"Thanks sis. What about you? Have you ever...? You know...?"

I laughed. "What? Huh? Licked some taco? Go bumper to bumper? Clam smack?"

She laughed. "You must have. How else do you know all those terms!"

"I read an awful lot!" I laughed with her. "No, I haven't done it but sure I have thought about it!"

She yawned. "Ok so your place is a mess, your couch looks like your dresser exploded on it and this weak coffee's not going to keep me awake. So where do I sleep?"

"Sorry, I know it's a mess and it's just a one bedroom. But my bed is big enough for both of us, besides that's not really a couch...it's a torture device. Trust me, you do not want to sleep on it! Ever. Come on!"

I showed Lori to the bathroom, which took about 3 seconds and left her to unpack her few things, while I made sure everything was locked up. She was getting undressed when I walked back into my bedroom. Looking at her body in profile, I realized how beautiful my little Sister was. Her clothes were already in a heap on the floor and she was standing there in a black thong and matching bra. The thong, bisecting her ass cheeks had all but disappeared. Her medium size tits and flat tummy made her look like a model. Off came her bra and her tits barely moved. Next her panties were slid down a pair of the longest legs I had seen in quite some time. Probably since the last time she had undressed in front of me. She walked to the other side of the bed and slid under the covers naked. In the past when she had stayed with me at the place John and I had shared, she had always stayed in the spare bedroom.

"Sorry! I guess I was in such a hurry I left without anything to sleep in. Not that I usually sleep with anything on."

"That's fine. The bed is big enough that I think you can keep your hands to yourself...or then again maybe not? With all this talk of lesbian sex you might not be able to control yourself!" I pulled the night shirt off that was all that was covering my own nakedness. "Night!"

I awoke with the sun shining through the blinds and my sister's arm draped over me. Her face was close to mine and her body was pressed up against my left side so close I could feel her pubic hair on my thigh. As I slowly came awake. I felt her stir.

"Ugg...What time is it?" She rasped.

"Hmmm...Daytime." I pulled the sheets off of me and sitting up I grabbed my phone. "After 10." I said looking at her.

"What? Oh shit!" Lori jumped out of bed. "I need to take a quick shower. I have to be at work by noon!"

As I was making breakfast and listening to the frenzied sounds, exclamations and cussing that Lori was making, I couldn't help but remember our years back in high school. As a matter of course, Lori would be up too late, then wake up with barely enough time to get dressed. Inevitably she would spend too much time on her makeup or outfit selection and would be late. School, Church, work, it didn't matter. Lori was one of those people who didn't believe she was actually late until she was at least 15 mins past the time she was supposed to be somewhere.

She came into the kitchen as I was washing dishes. "Hey sorry about the mess in there. I will make it up to you by buying dinner!"

"Chinese?" I asked.

She nodded. "Sure!"

"Don't worry about it. I know you are going to be late but do you want something to eat before you go? I made enough for both of us!"

"Absolutely! I'm starved; besides I don't have to be there until 12 and it's only 20 mins from here."

I looked at the clock it read 11:51. That's Lori for you.

Tired of the flea market look of my apartment, I had finally taken a few days off of work, in order to get settled but as I already had mentioned I hadn't gotten very far. I had been in a sort of funk lately. The break up with John had been bad, but with Lori there I figured it was a good excuse to start kicking butt.

First thing I decided, was to start a load of laundry. I had seen what Lori had actually brought over and she had either been in a real hurry or wasn't planning on staying for more than a couple of nights, so I figured if I could talk her into staying, she might need all the clothes she could get. She had only brought over two changes of clothes and wearing mine was out of the question because my clothes certainly wouldn't fit her. Well maybe my bras and panties, but I didn't think it would come to that. The rest of what she brought was strewn all over my bathroom; makeup, hair brushes, hair dryer, curling iron and a straightener. I shook my head. Gathering up her discarded clothes I headed to my laundry closet. Yes, I had a laundry closet... big enough for a washer/dryer combo and maybe a spider. It was that small.

As I started separating clothes in preparation for starting a load, I found myself with my sisters' panties in my hand. The little black panties she had been wearing last night were cute and similar to some of my own. They were also extremely damp still; the crotch was soaked in the white cream of my sister's pussy. Huh. Maybe Lori was a little more interested in girls than she was willing to admit? I tossed them in with the rest of clothes.

I was sitting in my living room unpacking boxes when the front door opened. I was wearing my hair in pigtails, no makeup on, loose shorts and a tank top...you know the full grunge look. I really wasn't expecting company. Except for Lori, who wasn't due for a few more hours and what did she care? We had seen each other in worse states. I looked up in surprise.

Scott walked in like he owned the place, all arrogance and swagger, that superior, smug look plastered on his face.

"Excuse me!" I said angrily.

"Hey Tiff! You look good!" He eyed me up and down.

Looked good my ass. I looked like a slob right then, but Scott was always charming to anyone with tits.

"What the hell are you doing here Scott? And where do you get off just walking into my place? Lori's not here!" I said not getting up. Screw him!

"Oh, come on Tiff! I have known you almost as long as I have known Lori! Hell, we're practically family. Besides if you didn't want company, you should have locked the door!" He said walking around and checking the place out. "When will she be back? If you're busy I can come back later. Unless you want some help?"

"I don't need your help! And she won't be back until late!" I said, hoping to push off their inevitable reconciliation at least one more day.

"Wow this place is small. But it does have some nice features!" He was standing behind me, looking down at my tits in the tank top I was wearing and it took me a moment to realize he wasn't talking about my apartment.

"You're an asshole!"

He laughed. "You know... I always wondered if the hair on your pussy matched what was on your head. I'm thinking there's no way you are a natural red head. So, what do you say? Want to prove me wrong." He quickly kneeled down behind me, his arm snaking across my chest like an iron bar. "You want to see what keeps Lori coming back to me?" He whispered in my ear.

I didn't need to see it. I could feel it. And it felt huge! "Let me go! Scott!"

He laughed and pulled me back to where I was pretty much laying on top of him. "I always wondered what it would be like to fuck you. You're so tiny, I'm thinking my cock would split you in two." His cock throbbed against my butt.

"Quit it! Get the fuck off of me, Scott!"

"Hmmmm, I don't think so. I love these little pigtails. Come on and show me that little red-haired pussy. Or does the carpet not match the drapes? Or maybe it's because I'm making you excited?" He asked pushing his cock against me. "Is your pussy wet?" He whispered the last. "I bet it is. I bet you're just dripping!" I kicked my legs trying to buck myself off of him, but it was no use he was just too strong. He pushed the top of my shorts down far enough that the wide strip of my pubic hair could be seen. "Ooooh look at that. I guess I was wrong! Naughty girl you're not wearing any panties. Guess you knew I was stopping by!"

I struggled to break free. "Stop. Please!"

Pulling me tight against him, he let go of the front of my shorts then slid his hand under the waistband. "Hmmm, no panties...and damn you're soaked! Fuck you're wet!" I felt his fingers slide right inside me.

Ashamed, I closed my eyes. Yes, it was true. I was dripping. My secret? My ultimate forbidden fantasy? Was to be taken against my will. The more degrading and shamefully I was treated in my fantasy the hotter I got. If I was being honest with myself then this was the reason John and I had broken up. I had been pushing him more and more to fulfill my fantasy. To take me against my will. To force me do something naughty or against normal behavior. To make me a bad girl. To be taken and used. Secretly I wanted it, craved it, but in my fantasies, I never wanted it, it was always against my will. It's what drove the wedge between us. He tried to help me, he did, but he was never able to push himself quite far enough. Never brought the whole element of danger that I longed for. The whole control factor. No matter how much we pretended; the whole forbidden naughtiness never quite lived up to my desires or expectations... or needs for that matter.

But this was Scott, my sister's boyfriend and no matter what he was doing to my body, it was wrong.

"Mmmmm..." I moaned shamefully. I couldn't help it. My body had a mind of its own and my legs spread of their own accord.

"Oh yeah you like this shit, don't you? Don't you?" My pussy was making squelching noises as he finger fucked me. "Shit what a little slut you are!"

"Please don't" I gritted my teeth! My hips wanted nothing more than to hump back against his fingers until I squirted in orgasm.

"Not until you admit that you want me! Come on. Look at your body. You're desperate for my cock!"

"It's not you!" I nearly shouted.

"Oh really? Then what is it? What? You like when someone is manhandling you? You want to be what...raped? Is that it?" He lightly smacked my pussy. "You want me to rape this little pussy?"

"Oh god!" I squirted a little. "Uhhh..."

"Holy shit that's it isn't it? You get off on being forced!"

"No that isn't true. Stop! Please?" Even to me it sounded weak. Please tell me he doesn't realize I just came, I thought.

He pulled his fingers out of my shorts and we both looked at how wet they were. "Hmmmm. Fine, if you won't admit it, then taste yourself. Taste your pussy and tell me how good it tastes and then if you really want, I will let you go!"

He was easily holding me close with his one arm. My struggles may as well have been that of a newborn kitten he was so strong. I felt his cock pushing against me and sighed. His fingers went back inside of me. If he kept this up, I was going to cum again. If I did that there would be no denying my secret.

"Fine!" I said through gritted teeth.

"Fine, what?"

"I'll do it!" I groaned.

"Do what?" He started lightly stroking my clit.

"Uhhh... Damn you. Uhhh...I will... I will taste myself and tell you how good it is!"

"No! You are going to clean your delicious pussy cream off of my fingers and savor every bit. Right?"

"Right."

"Say it!"

"Fine! I'm going to clean my delicious pussy cream off of your fingers!" Blushing, I opened my mouth and bathed Scott's fingers with my tongue.

"Mmmmm. Does it taste good?"

"Yes!" I said. And I meant it.

He slipped his hand back into my shorts and I spread my legs wide for him. He continued to finger me and I felt myself quickly approaching orgasm once again. He pulled his fingers out and I opened my mouth automatically to clean them, only this time he brought them to his own mouth.

"Hmmmmm you smell good. And you taste...?" I heard him lick his fingers. "You taste just like your sister!"

"Uhhhh..." I couldn't help myself I moaned.

LadyTiff
LadyTiff
345 Followers