Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadyTiff
LadyTiff
343 Followers

"Don't make a sound bitch or I will cut you!" A raspy man's voice declared.

I tried to pull away but whoever it was yanked me back into his chest.

"You think we're fucking playing? We'll take your cash and jewelry... and any damn thing else you have worth taking."

Another figure stepped in front of me. I could see the faint light from the front room play on the cold metallic gleam of a blade. "Tsk tsk. You're way too nice Big! Let me cut the Bitch and then we won't have to repeat ourselves!" This one had a woman's voice coming from behind a ski mask. She wore tight fitting black clothing.

Scared, I stopped struggling. Oh shit! Please! Please don't hurt me I thought.

"I'm sorry I don't have anything!" Which was true. Frantically I tried thinking of something that might satisfy these two. Certain that nothing I owned would. "Please, please don't hurt me."

I heard the man (Big?) chuckle. The girl said, "We'll see. If you are good, we might just let you go! If not..?" She ran the flat of the blade down the front of my business jacket. "You find anything Med?"

I heard another voice from one of the other bedrooms. "Fuck it Little, this little twat ain't got shit! It's a bust!" This third robber walked into the bedroom.

"Let's get the hell out of here!" That was from Big.

"Uh-uh! Fuck that, we're not going away empty handed." She grabbed hold of my hair and gave a slight pull. "Come on bitch. Nice place like this and you ain't got shit?"

I shook my head.

"Hmmm... Well... I guess we will have to find something else of value then." I felt her hand slide down my chest. She unbuttoned my jacket, then brought her fingers back up to my breast. "Oooh her nipples are hard! I think she likes this shit!" She began massaging me. I heard other two laugh.

I closed my eyes. "No!" I whispered.

I bit my lip. Damn my body. My lips parted and I began to squirm a little. "Let's see what she has under there, Big!" I felt Big start to pull up my skirt.

"Please, don't!" I said blushing. "Just leave! I promise I won't call the cops!"

"Oh, my!" She said. "You naughty girl!"

Standing there with my skirt pulled up to my waist, I turned my head embarrassed but unfortunately turned on. My little black panties were framed by stockings held up by a black lacy garter belt.

Big and Med both laugh. The latter said, "Holy shit. What a little slut!"

"Mmmm..." The girl (Little?) put the knife away. She slid her fingers up the front of my panties. "Boys...? She is absolutely soaked!" She brought her finger to her lips. "And she tastes wonderful!"

Damn. I screwed me eyes tightly shut. I tried to ignore what she was doing to me, before my secret was out. Unbidden images came to my head. Being raped. Being made to service her with my tongue. Being humiliated. "Uhhh..." It just slipped out.

"Oh yeah, she likes it!" Big hooted.

"Look at me! I said look at me!" She grabbed my face. I opened my eyes. "Have you ever been with a girl before? Huh?"

I shook my head no, remembering a time that I had gone down on my own sister, but I wasn't going to tell them that.

"Your going to eat my pussy for me, hon. If you're a good girl I might eat yours!" She continued her caresses. "Big's gonna fuck this sweet little pussy. And Med? Well, Med has a thing for anal." She pushed her tight yoga pants down. Her pussy was framed with light blond hair and was so wet I could smell her excitement. She pushed down on my shoulders, until I was kneeling in front of her. "Mmmm now get busy!" She pulled my face into her. I tried turning my head but she was too strong. She brought my face back around and rubbed her wetness on my lips. The familiar taste did nothing to stop the exciting thrill of this taboo. My body's reflexes took over and I began to lick.

"Mmmm..." I moaned, she tasted so good I couldn't help it.

"Oh god. She must have been lying! She's way too good at this! Eat it! Eat my pussy bitch!" She grabbed a fistful of my hair.

I felt Big rip my panties down and off then he squirmed underneath me. Little spread her legs so that Big could fit underneath both of us. I felt a huge cock split the lips of my pussy a second before he pulled me down on top of him. "Ooof!"

"Oh yeah! Her pussy's so tight! Damn she's wet!" Big started to pull me and up and down his aptly named cock. "That's it you naughty little bitch. Ride that cock!"

All I could do was shake my head no, as tears leaked from my eyes. I felt so humiliated. No way should I be enjoying this but my naughty little cunt was spraying my juices, as I was forced up and down on Big's cock.

I finally gave in to my body's desires. "Oh God!" I moaned. "Oh shit! Uhhh!" I came hard.

"Oh yeah look at her! She's cumming! Mmmm... she's fucking herself on my dick!"

It was hard to get any kind of rhythm going, with the sheer size of Bigs' dick. Not to mention that Little's hand on the back of my head was pressing my face right into her pussy so hard, it was like she was trying to fit my head inside of her. I delved my tongue into that sweet little blonde's pussy as far as it would go and was rewarded by a gush of her juices flooding my mouth. Once I finally felt we had a rhythm going, I felt Med rub a slippery substance onto my asshole.

"Wha..!" I tried pulling my head around to see what he was doing. "No!"

"Too late, babe!" Med pushed the head of his cock to the entrance of my butt.

I tried pulling away. "No not that! I... Mmmmf!" Little pulled my face back into her pussy.

Med pushed harder and I felt the mushroom tip of his cock slip inside my bottom. "Ugggg! Oh...!" He wasted no time in sliding it in a little ways, then back out. In then out. Deeper. The pain was mixed with something else. Surely not pleasure? I couldn't be so depraved as to be enjoying this? But there was no denying a rising feeling of enjoyment. Oh God what kind of a slut was I? Only a slut would get off on getting ass raped. But there was no denying it. I was enjoying it! No I was fucking loving it. "Ooooh! Mmmm! Oh God! Oh God!"

They all laughed at me. "Look at her! She's getting off on it! That's it baby! Fuck that cock. Take it up your ass! You like that don't you? Don't you?"

I was blushing so hard, I thought my face would catch fire, but there was no denying it as I began to fuck myself onto the cock that was up my ass. "God yes! I love it. Feels so good!" I moaned like the wanton little slut I was. "Oh God I'm going to cum." With a mouth full of pussy, sitting on a huge cock and a nice sized medium cock up my ass, I reflected on how some secrets were best shared. And for the first time in a very long time I felt content.

LadyTiff
LadyTiff
343 Followers