Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhhh ... oh God yes!" Lori was moaning. "Uhhh...Oh shit! Tiffany? What are you doing home?"

"Damnit Lori! I thought you were in trouble!" I said ignoring her question. "Here I find you fucking this asshole in my bed? What the fuck?"

"Asshole?" Scott pulled his dick out of my sister and turned to face me, his huge cock sticking straight up, slick with my sister's juices drew my eyes like a hypnotist's watch.

"Yeah! Asshole!" I said staring. It was every bit as big as I had imagined.

Scott smirked. "See something you like? I may be an asshole, but I bet that little red-haired pussy of yours is just aching for some cock!"

"Fuck you!" I turned to walk away, but Scott was on me in a flash. He grabbed hold of my arm and drew me in front of him. His other arm shot across my chest bringing back memories of the day before. How powerful he was. How forceful. His other hand was on my hip as he turned me to face my sister. "Fuck me? I don't think so babe. But if you are lucky, really lucky... I might just fuck you! I know what you are!" He finished with a whisper.

"No!" I could feel his hard cock pushing against me. The smell of my sister's pussy was all around me as he rubbed it against my leg. His hands were groping, pinching, roaming all over my body.

I couldn't help it, I gasped. My nipples were hard enough to cut glass and I was turned on like never before. Oh god this is what I wanted. A real man to take me, use me for his pleasure, to fuck me regardless of what I wanted or who was present. But how shameful it was for Lori to see the effect this bastard had on me.

Lori who had started to cover up said warningly. "Leave her alone Scott. I'm sorry Tiff, I will get dressed and we can talk!"

"The hell you will! Don't you fucking move Lori! I'm not hurting her. Besides she's getting off on it. Just look at her? Aren't you Tiffany? I bet your little pussy is soaked, isn't it?" He pushed his wet cock hard against my back to emphasize his point.

To my shame I was. I was so slick between my thighs; I could feel the moisture running down my legs. What I said though was, "your disgusting! Let go of me!"

"Scott!" Another warning from Lori.

Scott smirked. The hand that was groping me took my hand and placed it on his cock. Lori's pussy juices were now a sticky mess. "Did you tell your sister? Did you tell her how you were creaming all over my fingers yesterday?"

Ashamed, I closed my eyes and hung my head. What could I say? How could I explain?

Scott looked at Lori. "Oh yeah babe. Your big sister was cumming all over me! She didn't tell you? I came over to see you and all of sudden she's coming on to me. She asked if I knew she was a natural red head. I said I didn't. So, she decided to show me! Before I know it, she's got my fingers buried in her snatch and is cumming all over them. Then she cleaned them with her tongue. I bet you didn't know your sister likes the taste of pussy!"

Jerking my head up, I looked at Lori. That bastard. "That's not what happened Lori! He's lying! The bastard did the same thing he's doing right now. I couldn't stop him!"

Lori forgot all about getting dressed and stared at me with a strange look on her face. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"I..."

"I will tell you why." Scott said. "Because she got off on it! Maybe I'm not as innocent as I made it seem, but the truth is babe... she likes it rough. Her little pussy was creaming everywhere. And if you would have seen her lick that pussy juice from my fingers, you would know that she absolutely loves the taste of pussy!" He practically purred. "But if you don't believe me, then let me show you!"

"No!" I said.

Scott reached for the bottom of my skirt. I twisted my legs and turned my body to try and prevent it, but inevitably my skirt was pulled up to my hips.

"Tiffany...?" Lori asked.

I refused to look at her. I mean what could I say the evidence was right there for everyone to see. The little white thong that I had put on earlier was absolutely drenched, the panty area between my legs was visibly darker than the rest of my panties and the tops of my thighs were soaked all the way to the tops of my stockings. Lori stared at my wetness. Embarrassed I looked away willing her to do the same.

"Wooo hooo!" Scott hooted. "What did I tell you, babe. Look at that! Hmmm nice. I love the stockings." He grabbed my chin and forced me to look at Lori. "Tell her! Look her in the eyes and tell her the truth!"

Oh god. I was so close to orgasming and he never even touched my pussy, but the whole thing had me right on the verge. The way he manhandled me. The way he was exposing me against my will.

He let go of my chin. "Go on tell her!" He whispered. "If you do, I will give you what you need!"

Looking at Lori, her big blue eyes staring back at me, willing me to go further. It came out in a rush. "Oh god. It's true Lori. I'm sorry, but it's true. I... I get off on it. The thought of being forced...I... oh god!"

Scott's fingers had been roughly pinching my nipples the whole time. As I was talking his other hand travelled down and began pulling down my panties. As soon as they were down far enough, he slid his hand down the front of my pussy lips and slipped a finger inside me. And I? I came. Like a slut I came. Hard!

Scott you evil bastard!

"You see hon, big sister is just a big slut who gets off on being manhandled! But that's ok! We all have out secrets. Right Lori?"

"Scott! Don't!" Now it was Lori who looked embarrassed.

"It's only fair hon. I mean you know her secret. It's only fair that she knows yours!"

"Please Scott! Don't!" She made to get up but Scott pushed her back onto the bed.

"You see Tiffany! The real reason we got into an argument the other night wasn't because I was pressuring Lori into eating pussy. Nope! Your dear sweet sister has already admitted to me that she wants a little lesbo action." Scott's fingers were sliding over my pussy lips and clit. His finger slipped inside me a few times only to exit covered in my cum. He brought it up to my lips and without asking I cleaned it with my tongue. "Now that's a good girl!"

I blushed at the compliment and then looked at Lori, whose face was as red as my hair. She looked like she wanted to crawl under the bed.

"No, you see Tiffany. When that girl was hitting on her the other night. She let it slip that what she wanted was someone petite to seduce her and eat her pussy. She wanted to eat theirs in return. What was it you said babe? Gorgeous, with blond or red hair. In short, she wanted someone like you. And when she got so turned on by our fantasizing she came? Well, I knew deep down what she really wanted was her big sister. Ain't that right honey?"

Lori shook her head. "No!"

"Tsk tsk tsk! Now honey we're being honest remember? You know what really got her off? I had my hand up her skirt and she was pretending that it was a cute little lesbian who was playing with her pussy. I was rattling off names for her, but as soon as I said your name? She came like a fire hose! Got it all over the seat cushion in the club, too!"

What was this? I looked over at Lori. She refused to meet my eye. "It doesn't mean anything. We were just fantasizing. So, I want to be with a girl, big deal! I'm not into incest." Lori stated firmly.

"Really? I think it might be both. We already know that Tiffany here gets off on being controlled. And now we know that you get off on the thought of eating pussy! So..."

Scott surprised me by grabbing me by the back of my hair and forcing me to my knees. His still hard cock was pretty much in my face so I assumed he was going to make me suck it. The thought shot through my body that he was going to make me clean Lori's juices off his cock. I gasped. "No!" I closed my eyes and turned my head.

"Too late bitch!" He pushed me towards the bed where I fell against Lori. In one swift motion he dropped to his knees and buried his cock to the hilt inside my pussy.

"Ooof. Uhhhh!" Oh god, he was taking me.

"Scott stop! Now! Don't do this!" Lori cried grabbing hold of my arms like she meant to pull me off of her boyfriend's cock. "Tiff!"

"Ooh. Uhh. Oh God. Uh! Oh shit!" I was moaning like a little slut.

"Too late babe." His cock was pistoning into me. "This little slut wants it! Just look at her she's cumming all over my cock. But don't worry I haven't forgotten about you!" He grabbed my hair again and forced my head down onto Lori's lap. "Eat her pussy!" He told me.

"Ooof...No!" I turned my head. Not that, please not that. I was wetter than I had ever been in my life. It was a dream come true, here I was being forces to submit to someone. Scott knew that my body needed to be controlled, forced, dominated. At last, somebody knew. Knew what I was craving and how to give it to me but not this, not my sister! If he tried to force me to lick Lori, I'm afraid I would. My body was already betraying me! Do something Lori, I thought. Or get up and walk out! Anything! If she didn't, I knew I wouldn't be able to control myself. I would surrender to my body and allow Scott to pretty much make me do whatever he wanted.

He pulled my hair. "Not an option! Get your tongue out and lick it. Make her cum!" He slammed his cock into me. "Or I won't give you what you really need!"

"Leave her alone Scott, this has gone far enough!" Lori sounded angry. I couldn't look at her though. It was all too much. The feel of Scott's cock railing the hell out of me. The aroma of my sister's pussy. The humiliation. The loss of control. I felt like I was constantly orgasming and I was sure my cum was coating Scott's cock in a fine white cream.

"Ohhh God. Uhhh...uhhh." My head was down over Lori's lap, opening my eyes I could see the valley where her legs were pressed together, her blond pubic hair reminded me of an arrow pointing down. Scott's hand on my head was insistent and unrelenting, forcing me closer to my sister's opening.

"I said start eating bitch!" Scott pushed my face closer. I was lost.

"Oh god!" I opened my mouth and licked. Lori's legs were still so close together that my first couple of licks caught the top of her pubic hair.

"Huh?" Lori sounded surprised and her thighs parted a little bit.

My next lick hit the top of her pussy right at her clit.

"Oh! Tiff? No! No..." She whimpered but then her legs opened a little further.

My next lick landed at the middle of her opening, a tantalizing brief taste of sweet juices leaving me wanting more.

I licked again and again, forcing my head between Lori's thighs and with each lick her legs opened a little more. She was whispering under her breath, 'No! No! Oh no!' But finally, her legs were spread wide as they could go. Lori's eyes were closed but slowly, reluctantly her right hand came down to rest on the back of my head, drawing me closer to her sweet honey. Her hips were giving little jerks towards my tongue. Her moans were getting progressively louder and I could feel her whole body tremble every few seconds. Needing to look at her fully I pulled back to survey my handiwork. My sister really did have a beautiful pussy. A small long cleft, framed by light blond hair. And she was absolutely dripping. It truly was a beautiful sight.

Scott pulled my hair. "Look at your sister. Look at her!" Blushing I raised my eyes to stare at my beautiful sister's face. Her eyes were closed and she too was blushing. "Look at her Lori!"

Lori opened her eyes and looked at me. She only looked but it spoke volumes. We both blushed harder.

Scott smacked me on my ass. "Now tell your sister how much you love her! Look her in the eyes and tell her!"

"I love you, Lori! I love you so much!" I said staring right into her eyes. I had tears in my own the feeling of love was so strong.

"I love you too Tiff. I love you too!"

I lowered my head, this time of my own volition and resumed eating my sister's pussy. She spread her legs without any hesitation, her hand quickly pulled my face back to her. She tasted wonderful! I noticed the similarities to how my own juices tasted but hers were much sweeter. Oh god this was so bad! But so, so fucking good! I was really enjoying my first taste of someone else pussy and the fact that I was being forced? Forced to eat pussy? Well that just made it that much more enjoyable. A voice deep inside of me whispered, yes but she's your sister. You're committing incest! I don't want to I answered. He's forcing me! Maybe, but you're enjoying it. Aren't you?

God help me but I was!

Lori drew me closer and closer as she leaned back further until finally, she was flat on her back with her legs in the air like she was when I had walked in on Scott fucking her. Only this time she was supporting her legs on her own, both her hands on my head were drawing me into her pussy and I ate her like I had been doing it all my life. Like I was born to do it. Eating her pussy like a slut. While her boyfriend fucked me. No while her boyfriend raped me. We moaned in unison. "Yeah, that's it! Mmmm... eat that pussy!" Only this time it came from Lori. She let out a high-pitched keen. "Uhhh. Mmmmm. Eat it. Eat me!"

When she said that, it hit me right between the legs. "Oh...God!" I attacked her pussy, devouring her juices as fast as they flowed from her. Scott was fucking my little pussy so hard that his thrusts made it difficult to concentrate on Lori's clit. Her pussy was so wet and swollen with heat, it was a wonder I wasn't burned. Any other time the noises she was making in her throat would have concerned me. Now they only fueled my lust.

"Uhh. Oh God, Tiff! Eat me! Eat my pussy! Feels so good. Oh, you're eating me so good!" Her head was thrown back, her eyes closed and her hips were rolling her pussy against my tongue.

"Hmmm... look at you! You little slut! Eating your little sister's pussy. While your cumming on my cock! You like that? You like how your sister's pussy tastes? Answer me... or my cock is going up your ass!" Scott growled.

"Ohhhh..." I moaned. The thought of being ass raped only making me hotter. "Yes. Yes!"

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, I like how my sister's pussy tastes. I love it! She tastes so fucking good!" I yelled it.

"Ohh shit" Lori screamed. "I'm cumming. Oh! Fuck!"

Lori's orgasm triggered another one for me, but I couldn't get enough and kept trying to get more of her delicious cum. Finally, she blocked my tongue with her hand. "Give me a minute, Tiff! Please!"

Abashedly I licked my lips.

"As hot as that was girls, it's time for Lori to fulfill her fantasy." Scott pulled his cock out of me, leaving an empty ache deep inside me. He slapped my ass. "Get up on the bed, slut!"

I scrambled up onto the bed next to Lori, who wrapped her arms around me. This whole time my panties had been around my knees. Scott pulled them off me so hard I heard them tear.

"That's better. Come on girls, no time to be shy. Lori? You remember what you told me? What did you say you wanted a hot little red head to do?"

"I said I wanted her to ride my face while I eat her pussy. To straddle my tongue until she came all over me!" Lori spoke quietly, refusing to look at me.

I wondered. Was it me that she had been fantasizing about? Or was Scott just perverting a perfectly natural lesbian curiosity that my sister had. I guess it didn't matter. I was already the first girl to eat my sister's pussy. Soon she would be the first one to eat mine.

Scott looked at me. "What the fuck are you waiting for then? We helped you with yours. Time to return the favor!"

"Uhhmmm so, how do you want me?" I asked Lori.

She scooted her butt down a little on the bed. "Come here sis!" I brought my leg up and she scooted even further down so that I was straddling her head, her face resting between my stocking clad thighs gave me a nervous smile. Except for my panties I was still fully dressed. There was a certain perverseness to it that went beyond sister's sharing such a forbidden act. My skirt was pushed up to my waist, my little red-haired pussy on full display. But deep inside I felt more contented than I had in... well ever! I wondered if Lori would feel the same. I wanted desperately for her to enjoy her first experience with a girl. to enjoy eating my pussy. I hoped I tasted good for her. I hoped for a lot of things.

I felt Lori pull me closer. "Come here sis." Her little pink tongue darted out and swiped between my legs. My whole body trembled. She licked again, tentative at first and then with more confidence. Deeper, slower, she pulled me closer. "Mmmmm... Oh God you taste good, Tiff! Mmmm... so good! Tastes so good!"

"Uhhhh..." It was a high pitch moan that escaped my lips. "Uhhh. Ohhh!" Oh my God! Oh my God! My sister was eating my pussy. And it was wonderful! She was wonderful. I looked down at her. Her eyes were closed and she was licking my pussy like a lollipop. All my love poured out of me, flowed out in waves like the juices that were flowing from between my legs. I reached down and stroked her hair. Then I began to hump her tongue.

"Uhhh. Ohhh! Oh God yeah! Mmmmm. Yes! Mmmm. Eat me. Eat my pussy little sis! God you are so good at this." Scott was forgotten. The fact that I had been forced into this was forgotten. Everything forgotten. At that point in time the only 2 people in the whole world that existed were us. And it was wonderful.

I looked down and smiled at my beautiful sister who was bringing me so much pleasure.

Lori's hands were pulling my hips down, forcing my pussy onto her mouth. The little sighs of pleasure she was making as she was devouring me, added to my own pleasure. The naughty taboo of the incestuous act we had been forced into was the ultimate culmination of years of fantasizing. Never had I ever imagined that my rape fantasies would ever had led me to this, but at that time I could only sum it up as perfect. Everything was perfect. From the way Scott had forced this. To the taste of Lori's pussy. To how good she was at eating mine.

"Oh God, I'm licking your pussy, Tiff. Mmmm it tastes so good! Oh... God! Mmmm!" I couldn't help it, the more she talked the hotter I got until finally...

"Oh God, I'm going to cum sis. You're going to make me cum!" I cried, my whole body shaking.

"Cum for me, Tiff. Cum for your little sister. Cum all over me!"

And I did. My orgasm gushed out of me. A squirt of my juices that Lori tried hard to swallow but simply was too much, too fast. It soaked her face and hair and formed a wet halo around her head. I made a gasping sound deep in my throat and fell forward.

An eternity later...Sitting up with my sister's beautiful face still between my legs, I caught my breath. Lori was licking her lips and smiling up at me. "That was amazing. You are amazing!" I said stroking her hair.

"So are you! And you taste amazing! I want more!" She blushed.

"Mmmmm!"

I not done with you yet!" I felt a slap on my ass. Scott pushed me down and forward. He lined up his massive cock with my dripping hole. "After I'm done fucking your pussy." He drove it deep inside me. "I'm going to make your sister clean it off."

"Oh God!" I trembled.

"Fuck yeah. Mmmm I love raping this little red-haired pussy!" He started fucking me. "I think I like it so much, I'm going to share it with my friend Steve. Only thing is, I think Steve would prefer your ass!"

"Uhhh. Uhhh. Oh...God... Mmmm!" I felt my sister start to lick my clit. "Oh shit!"

"Fuck that cock baby! Eat that pussy! Then it's going up your butt!"

I didn't know if he was talking to me or Lori. It didn't matter. I started cumming!

6 months later...

I inserted the key into the lock of my new residence. My new place had 3 bedrooms, 2 baths and was located in a much nicer area. The last several months had been a windfall for me. I had been promoted, was working with more lucrative accounts and making more money. Hence the change in my living accommodations. Closing and locking the door behind me, my place was dark and silent. I had learned my lesson about leaving my door unlocked. But, no sense in wasting electricity, so not bothering to turn on any other lights than the foyer, I made my way back to my bedroom, dropping my phone and briefcase on the table. No stubbed toes for me, the place was immaculate. Reaching for my bedroom light, I felt the presence a moment too late. Strong arms wrapped around me, one hand over my mouth the other around my chest pinning my arms to my sides.