Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slipped his hand once more into my shorts. The shorts I had put on that morning were a light grey cotton material but the area between my legs was now stained a much darker grey. The cotton material was soaking up my wetness. It was now saturated with so much of my pussy juices, that it looked like I had peed myself.

"You want to cum little girl? Hmmm...?" He continued to finger me.

"No!" I said trying to hold onto some semblance of dignity. Please God! Please don't let me cum!

"I think you do!" He pulled his fingers out and we both looked at them. They were covered in my white pussy cream. "Or maybe you already did?" He chuckled.

"Fuck you. Get out! I did what you asked!"

"Fine clean your cum off my fingers and I will leave!" He brought them once again to my mouth.

I hesitated, staring at the evidence of my arousal.

"Come on! Be a good girl and clean your cream off my fingers!"

With a moan I began to lick.

I didn't get shit done the rest of the afternoon. I would start unpacking in one room them lose focus before finding myself in another room trying to unpack. After the fifth time I gave up and headed into my bedroom. After I had cleaned Scott's fingers once again, he let me go. I rolled off breathing heavily and blushing fiercely, the aroma of my wet pussy permeated the air, I stared at Scott. Part of me hating him, part of me wishing he would rip my shorts off and take me like some wild animal. He stood up and walked to the door, like nothing had happened and I? I just laid there supporting myself with one hand, looking up at him. Holy shit I was drenched.

"You better take care of that wet cunt! At least that way you can pretend it's someone else and not me you're thinking about! Tell Lori I stopped by!" He looked me up and down and smirked. "Or maybe you shouldn't? If you do, tell l her I will be waiting for her at home!"

In my bedside drawer I keep a couple of toys. I brought out my favorite vibe and laid down on my bed. Sliding my cotton shorts down I stared at my swollen pussy. This wasn't going to take long. My lips were engorged and I was still steadily leaking. My juices flowed freely from my opening. I turned on the vibe and lightly ran it up one side of my pussy. I felt myself rising to climax already. Fuck it I shoved it inside myself and came instantly. I gave myself a few minutes and started sliding it in and out. Fucking myself slowly to another mind-blowing orgasm.

Finally, after making myself cum three times and changing clothes, I was able to concentrate enough to get back to work. I was back in my living room finishing up what Scott had interrupted earlier and found myself thinking about what had happened. I hadn't really spent much time examining everything that had happened since John and I had broken up but now everything came rolling out to be examined and analayzed in sequence, stepping in lock step like the pink elephants in Dumbo...

To my everlasting shame and for as long I could remember the thought of being sexually forced has been my biggest turn on. I hesitate to call it rape, to me rape isn't about sex, nor did I ever want to associate my feelings of immense sexual satisfaction with the pain and suffering that rape victims go through. But be that as it may, that's what I wanted. I would never be content until I found someone who could satisfy this need I had to be taken against my will. I wanted someone to take me sexually, to degrade me, humiliate me... and make me love it. To not only sacrifice the illusion of control but to actually have it stripped away - to abuse me sexually in a way that neither I nor society would deem appropriate. If I was walking down the street one day and someone had grabbed me from behind and slammed me over the hood of a car and fucked my brains out while holding me down, I would probably cum a dozen times. When I fantasized, it was always about reluctantly being taken advantage of. Being forced into embarrassing situations, then cumming my brains out, so that everyone could see that I was just a slut who could be fucked by anyone at anytime, anywhere... and made to love it. The fantasies however, just weren't enough I craved the real thing. For months I had been pushing John to explore that side of me. Initially he was on board, even helping to setup different scenarios. Forcing me to remove my panties in a restaurant, flashing strangers, sex in public that kind of thing. We did the whole masked home invasion scenario many times, which scratched my itch for a little while. But deep inside I knew it was all a setup. John was just as likely to burst into laughter as the fantasy played out as he was to play it to the fullest. Then finally a few months back we had the argument that would eventually lead to our breakup.

It had been a few weeks since I had pushed a rape scenario on John. He was fucking me from behind and although it felt good, I needed a little more. "Come on babe, fuck me! Rape me! Take this pussy!" John picked up the pace, he put his hand on the middle of my back and pushed my face into the mattress. "Yeah, that's its baby. Pull my hair!" I squealed. "Rape that pussy! Fuckin' take it! Take what you want!" I was getting ready to cum when I felt John tense up and bottom out.

"Oh...Sorry babe." He rolled off of me and laid on his back staring up at the ceiling breathing hard.

I continued to kneel there face down, ass up while his cum dribbled out of me. Finally after a few minutes I asked him something that I had been thinking about for quite sometime. "Do you think your friend Mark would want to fuck me?" I asked, slipping my fingers between my legs and started lightly rubbing my clit.

"What? Why would you ask that?"

"Just thinking. You know maybe something like that would be exciting? A stranger forcing me to have sex right in front of you? He comes in like a masked intruder. Ties you up and has his way with me? Then he leaves, but watching me orgasm gets you so hot that you can't control yourself? So, you fuck me, calling me a slut. Something like that. What do you think?" The more I spun the little fantasy the hotter I got. I rubbed myself faster.

"I don't know...I don't think he would be into it." John sounded reluctant.

"Uhhhh..." I was getting close. Thinking about someone breaking in and fucking me right in front of John had me on the brink of a huge orgasm. "Some guys like the thought of watching their girlfriend with another guy! Hmmm, you don't want to see me get fucked babe? Held down and made to orgasm. Forcing me to cum over and over again on his hard cock! Hmmmm...and me? Helpless to do anything to stop it! Uhhh...oh God!" I started cumming.

Later on, that night John and I were watching T.V. in bed. "So, what do you think babe?"

"Huh? About what?" he asked.

"What we were talking about earlier. Would you like that? I want us to fulfill each other's fantasy."

"Jeez Tiff. Don't make this about me. This is your fantasy not mine. The truth is, I don't know. I don't like the idea of sharing you with one of my friends. How would you act when you saw him out and about or when we were without other friends? I don't want them thinking my girlfriend is a slut! Look I know that that sort of thing turns you on, but it's just not my thing, ok? Watching you pretend to get raped doesn't excite me!"

"It's about surrendering control John, that's all!" How would I act after? One thing for certain, I was pretty sure I would be turned on every time I saw Mark in a normal setting afterwards. "I just thought that maybe we would both like it!"

"Well, I wouldn't Tiff. This fetish or kink or whatever it is influences every aspect of our sex life. It's like you can't even cum anymore unless you pretend, I'm raping you!"

"Not true! But what's wrong with spicing up our sex life? I mean don't you have any fantasies?" I laid my head on his chest. "I would love to help you with them."

"I don't. I just want you Tiff. Damn, Isn't that enough!" He pushed me away.

Damn he could be frustratingly uptight sometimes. "Come on John tell me your deepest darkest fantasy. I promise I will try and make it come true. What have you always fantasized about doing to me? You want my little butt?" I wiggled my hips. "Some lingerie? Or maybe a special roleplay?"

I heard a snore. Unbelievable! The bastard had fallen asleep! What kind of loser falls asleep when his banging hot girlfriend is offering to let him fuck her up the ass? Let's just say it got ugly after that. We did try to reconcile afterwards. I feel that I made a tremendous effort to save our relationship. I went out and bought some really sexy lingerie. Garter belt, stockings the whole getup. I had never had anal before so I did my homework. Everything I read said lots of lube was the key and that if done right anal sex could be quite pleasurable. I had been dropping hints to John all week about having something special planned for Friday night. I had a few running fantasies about him ripping my panties off and fucking me up the ass without asking. So, when Friday night came along, I was pretty much primed to get my fudge packed. I got into my sexy lingerie, sans panties. I got out my vibe and brought myself close to the brink of orgasming twice before I lubed up my tight little ass hole and started in on a little butt play. I must say that I enjoyed it quite a bit more than I thought I would. So much so that I inadvertently gave myself an orgasm before John even got home. We had been in contact throughout the day so I had a pretty good idea when he was going to arrive. Finally, I got the text that he would be there in just a few minutes. I headed to the front room lounging chair and turned it around so I could kneel on the cushion with my bottom facing the door. I slid the vibe up my ass and started to fuck myself nice and slow. I could feel my orgasm building...then the door opened...and in walked John, his sister and her husband. Evidently, he wanted us to go to dinner...and hadn't picked up on any of the hints I had been giving him. What a loser!

The banging on the front door brought me back to reality. It was Lori. Standing there with a bag of Chinese food and an irritated look on her face.

"What did you do, fall asleep?" she asked. "I have been banging on the door for like 5 minutes! I'm starved! Let's eat!"

We talked quite a bit during dinner. I was hoping I could talk her into moving in with me. I would get out of my lease and she and I could rent a bigger place, but Scott needed to go. The afternoon's events proved that he didn't love my sister. Feeling guilty, I didn't tell her about Scott's visit but if needed I was determined to use that as additional ammunition, if further convincing was required.

"I know you and Scott don't get along Tiff, but he's a great guy! Honest. So, he's a little controlling. The thing is, he actually cares about me. I know he's a bit heavy handed and a bit of a flirt, but he really wants what's best for me." She added quietly, "And sometimes I think he knows people better than they know themselves!"

"So, I guess that means you really do have lesbian tendencies?" I laughed shaking my head.

"What? Oh, I said sometimes!" she laughed. "For the most part he's very intuitive, not to mention sexy as hell...and fantastic in bed! Grrrr. I wish he and I had gotten down before we had that argument. I'm horny as hell! And Scott can go all night long!" She gyrated her hips.

"TMI...Lori." I laughed.

"So, do you want some help tomorrow? I would have thought you would have gotten more done today but I don't have work, so I can help out as payment for letting me stay here."

"I have to go into work for a bit. I have a client appointment at 10:30 tomorrow. That should take about an hour, but I would appreciate any help before or after!"

"No sweat Sis!"

"Thanks! And please, please consider what I said!"

"Let me sleep on it, ok? I love him Tiff. I do! And I know he loves me... besides the sex is too awesome to give up!" She laughed.

I was laying my clothes out for my appointment the following day. Business suit jacket, knee length skirt and some nice shoes that were also really comfortable. I also laid out thigh highs, a white thong and matching bra.

"Ooooohhh sexy! Do you always dress like this!" Lori said fingering my clothes.

"Knock it off. What is so sexy about it? The skirt comes to my knees and it's not like you can see my underwear."

"Thigh highs? And a thong?"

"It's not like I own granny panties! The thigh highs I prefer to panty hose. You know how much I hate wearing panty hose. At least this let's my cooch breathe! I actually started wearing them a couple months back and found that I prefer the stay ups. Although you have to get the good ones, the cheap ones keep falling down."

"You could always wear a garter belt!" She laughed.

I rolled my eyes. I was a very junior member of an accounting firm. In high school I found that I had a pretty good head for numbers. So, realizing the potential for making a lot of money, I went into accounting. Our firm handled some big accounts so my future was certainly bright. Unfortunately, I was currently at the bottom and had to work my way up to those big accounts. Therefore, I had to dress the part of the consummate professional. It also meant going in on my day off to work with my clients. But the real reason I wore the thigh highs, was because of access. If I ever did find myself in one of my fantasies, I didn't want panty hose getting in the way. I figured that if someone ever did decide to bend me over and hike up my skirt the stockings would be better. Not only from a practical point of view but they were also sexier. Hmmmm... maybe I should start wearing a garter belt?

We worked a little more on unpacking and by the time we called it a night, the place was starting to look a little more like an apartment and less like I was having a rummage sale.

I woke some unknown time later. I knew I hadn't been asleep long. Unsure of what woke me I quieted my breathing and listened to the room. I heard a soft moan and then the bed creaked softly. Lori! My first instinct was to turn over and see if she was ok but before I could, I heard a moan.

"Oh God!" It was said very softly, but louder than I would have imagined someone would who was trying to masturbate without waking another bed occupant. Which it soon became obvious that was what she was doing. "Oh God. Feels so good!"

Oh shit! What do I do? Should I get up and go to the bathroom. Loudly roll over? Pretend to sleep? Embarrassed I just laid there listening to my sister get herself off.

"Mmmmm...uhhhh. Uhhhh...oh God. Uhhhh. Oh, oh... oh!" The light aroma of wet pussy permeated the air. Shockingly I realized I was also turned on. Some primal instinct switch must have flipped inside my body or maybe I was just conditioned by years of fantasizing but laying there listening to my sister cum, with the smell of sex in the air had my nipples hard and my pussy wet. I contemplated playing myself as well but then thought better of it. Right now, she thinks I'm asleep, that illusion will be shattered the second she hears me fingering myself. Damn.

I woke the next morning with Lori draped across me once again. This time she was almost on top of me. The downy softness of her pussy was resting against my leg and her knee was pushing against my own opening. Her arm draped over me was actually above my head due to our height differences, which put her tits practically in my face. Shockingly I realized my leg was a little damp where her pussy was resting.

"Jeez Lori!" I groaned. "You want to get off of me!"

I felt her stir, then she opened her eyes and looked at me. "Sorry! I guess I'm used to cuddling with Scott." She rolled away. "It's your own fault! You're sized perfectly for cuddling."

Grumble, grumble, grumble... I stomped into the bathroom. It was cracks like that, that I have been dealing with my whole life. My one saving grace was that I was well enough proportioned that you didn't realize how short I was until you were standing next to me.

"You want some breakfast?" Lori called from the kitchen.

"No. I will just have coffee and a Danish or something!" I yelled back. I was adjusting my stockings when she came in with a cup.

"Damn girl! You look like you're dressing for a porno!" She whistled at me. "Oh no Mr. Stevens I didn't type that report! I'm no good at typing, but I am good at ... other things! Oops! I dropped my pencil how clumsy of me! I will just bend over and pick this up!" She breathed in a high-pitched bimbo voice.

"Ha ha ha! Very funny! Since when did you become an expert on pornography? You can't tell these are thigh highs when I have my skirt on." I said grabbing my skirt and slipping it on. "See?"

"I do. Of course, the whole skirt with no top deal may speak differently!" She smirked.

I rolled my eyes and finished getting ready. Lori was at the kitchen table finishing her coffee as I was headed to the door.

"Ok! I should be home by 1:30 at the latest but probably no earlier than noon." I said. "These meetings almost always break up by then unless we end up going to lunch! If not, I will stop and grab something for us on the way back."

"Ok. I will try and finish up the living-room-kitchen-foyer by then." Making it all one word. "Bye!"

"Very funny!"

I hadn't been in my office 10 minutes when one of the senior executives walking by, stopped. "Tiffany? What are you doing here?"

"Oh, hello Mr. Charvers. I have the Smith meeting at 10:30. I thought I would get in a littler early and be prepared!" I said hoping to impress him with my work ethic. Tom Charvers was tall, good looking and young for a senior executive. He was also single.

"Damn! Didn't Linda tell you? That meeting was cancelled. They will reschedule for next week when you are back from vacation! So please get out of here and relax! I will tell you this in confidence, though. Linda's not working out, she keeps forgetting the most basic parts of her job!"

Linda was the new receptionist. God only knows how she got hired. I looked over to the front of the office and saw her going through a filing cabinet, bent over at the waist with her cute little rump sticking out. Scratch that! I knew how she got hired.

"No, she didn't tell me. Ok, well then I guess I will just finish up my prep work and take off!"

"You are doing good Tiffany. It hasn't gone unnoticed around here! Keep it up!"

"Thanks Mr. Charvers!" I said sounding like my sister did this morning... and mentally kicking myself for it!

I spent another 30 minutes in my office before heading out. It was still a little early for lunch so I decided to head home, I would help Lori for a couple of hours then we could go grab lunch.

"No! Please no!" "Yes, you do you little bitch. I know you do! Look at how wet your pussy is!"

"No!"

The sounds coming from out of my bedroom, made it obvious what was happening. But it sounded like Lori was in trouble. That bastard! He's raping her! Embarrassingly my first reaction was jealousy. It should be me. I had a vision of myself being being held down while an unknown assailant ravaged my body. I was instantly wet! Damn my body. But this was my sister. I hurried to my bedroom.

"What the fuck asshole..." The words died on my lips as I entered my room.

Lori was on her back on the edge of my bed. She was completely naked. Scott was standing between her legs; his arms were underneath each thigh and he had Lori up and spread open while his hips were pistoning his cock into her. Lori's head was thrown back and her blond little pussy was swollen and wet. Her her left hand was rubbing her clit back and forth. The smell of sex permeated the air.