More Secrets are Revealed

Story Info
More secrets are revealed and others find out.
2.2k words
4.48
22k
31

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 09/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tom_Brown
Tom_Brown
289 Followers

Thank you to those who read stories.

I've had experiences, fantasies, and thoughts that I felt like sharing and I hope you enjoy the writings.

Some stories are completely true, some are fictional, and some are a combination of fact with some fiction (to enhance the story).

I may tell you if it's a true story or sometimes, I'll let you figure it out.

Now, on with More Secrets Are Revealed.

Enjoy

-----------------------------------

"Is it true?"

"Is what true?" (I knew what he was talking about, but didn't want to admit it so easily)."

"Come on sis, don't be coy with me. Is it?"

"What the fuck are you talking about, Kenny?"

"Really?"

"Yeah, really? I have no clue what you're asking."

"Ok, is it true that you fucked dad?"

"What?!" Who told you that?"

"Come on sis, you & I have never kept secrets from each other. Tell me the truth. "

"Who told you that?"

"Mom did. Is she lying?"

"Why would mom tell you that? I mean it's kind of a personal thing, for her to be telling her son that his dad is cheating on his wife, especially with his own daughter!"

(Pause)

"Is there something going on with you & mom?"

"Wha, I, I, I (stutter) mean,... fuck it. Forget I asked" as he turns and walks out of the room.

Haha, I knew it! Now to get him or mom to admit it or bust them.

----------------------------------

Things had chilled out with me and dad. We never really got a chance to get together again and he & mom seemed to be getting along pretty good. I even occasionally heard them having sex more often. Their room is on the other side of the house so it wasn't easy to hear much. One night, I got up to get a something to drink and heard them, as I was walking back to my room. Being horny and nosy, I went to their door to listen to them.

"Oh fuck Ann, I missed you"

"I missed you too, Daddy."

Oh my God, my parents were role playing and using me as inspiration.

"Fuck me Daddy, oh yeah, fuck me."

"Your pussy feels so good wrapped around my cock. I could fuck you forever, baby."

"Do you really miss you little girl's tight pussy?"

"You know I do."

"Then cum in me now. Think of Ann's tight little pussy as you cum baby."

"Oh fuck. That's so fuckin hot. Here it comes baby. Daddy's gonna cum deep inside of his little girl's pussy."

"Yessss Daddy. Cum in meeeee... Oh fuck, I can feel you cumming Daddy. I feel your cock pulsing as you shoot your load into me. Oh, oh, I'm cumming with you daddy."

Then there was silence. After a few moments, "That was amazing, hun."

"Yeah, it was. I can't believe you're ok with me fucking Ann."

"Hey, our sex life has never been this amazing prior to you fucking her."

"True, but I haven't fucked her for a few months."

"But we keep reliving it, and you're insatiable now. Kenny has another meet in a couple weeks, so you'll get that pussy again then."

"Like you won't be getting some cock, also?"

"Maybe?" As she smiled "Btw, Ann started taking the pill a few weeks ago, so by next week, you'll be able to cum in her without worrying about getting her pregnant."

"Too bad. The thought of cumming in her and not knowing if I might get her pregnant, is a total turn-on."

"I agree. But she's too young to be burdened with a child. Besides, if she does have a child, her pussy won't be super tight anymore."

"Fuck, you're right. It's still hot to think about."

"Well then, the next time that you fuck her (when you cum in her) pretend that she's not on the pill and that there's a chance of her getting pregnant."

"I will, for sure."

"Goodnight hun."

"Goodnight."

With that, I turned towards my room to masturbate. My pussy was soaking wet and I needed some satisfaction. As I walked down the hall, Kenny came out of his room and bumped into me. He was half asleep and didn't see me. I didn't see him either because my mind was envisioning the sex that just happened in my parents room. As Kenny bumped into me, I felt it.

You guessed it. He was semi-hard and his penis hit me right on my thigh. I felt it and looked down to see a huge bulge in the front of his sweats. Fuck, it was big and it was only semi-hard. From what I could tell, it looked to be bigger than dad's. No wonder mom is fucking him. Lucky mom!

Kenny looked at me in my nightshirt and stared at my breasts. My nipples were hard and sticking out, due to what I had just heard down the hall. Just then he looked down at my bare legs and I saw him inadvertently lick his lips. When he looked at my face and saw that I was now looking at his package, he said "eww, I'm not dad." Then turned and walked towards the restroom.

I walked towards my room with a shocked look on my face. Not because of the dad comment, but because I realized that Kenny is hung like a horse and he was checking me out. As I was walking through my door, I turned to see that Kenny had stopped before entering the bathroom and was staring at my ass & legs.

I closed my door, stripped off all my clothes, then lay on my bed completely naked. I grabbed my vibrator from my nightstand and began sliding it in and out of my pussy. Thinking of my dad fucking me had me close to the edge. I closed my eyes and then....

Fuck... I could see Kenny's face in my fantasy and felt his cock in me. I came quickly, then went to sleep.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the house, the conversation between a husband and wife picked up again.

"Hun?"

"Yeah."

"Can you believe that before that week away, our sex life was so plain & boring? I mean, I was raised so conservatively that the thought of extramarital sex was unheard of, much less with your own child."

"I know. I still can't believe that you actually fucked Kenny also."

"He did most of the fucking." Carol giggled.

"I couldn't believe his cock was so huge. It felt so good in me. I felt like a virgin again, getting my pussy stretched by a 19 year old stud."

"That's so fuckin hot to hear. Almost as hot as sliding my cock into my little girl's pussy and taking her virginity. Seeing her virginal blood all over my cock was almost enough to make me cum inside of her."

"Just think, while you had your cock inside of our daughter, our son had his huge cock inside of me."

"God, it's so hot thinking about Kenny fucking the shit out of you."

"Yes, it is. I can't wait til the next time."

----------------------------------

Two weeks later, mom & Kenny left for the meet. Both sisters were home, so I wasn't getting any daddy dick right away. "Damn it."

Then my luck changed. The three of us girls were invited to a swim party. I couldn't go because I had a bunch of stuff to do at home. I told my sisters that I would drive them and to let me know when they were ready, and I would pick them up afterwards. That would ensure that they couldn't catch me and dad fucking.

I dropped the girls off, drove home, showered, shaved around my pussy, and waited for daddy in a short silk robe. Upon his return, he yelled from the living room "I'm home, girls."

"In here dad."

As he rounded the corner, he stopped and stared. I was bent over the sink, doing dishes, as my cute bubble butt peaked out from under my little robe. He walked up to me and hugged me from behind. His cock was already semi-hard as I felt it between the crack of my ass, still covered by his work pants.

"Where are your sisters?"

"They're swimming at Katie's. I dropped them off, so I'll need to pick them up in a few hours."

With that, he spun me around and kissed me. As his tongue entered my mouth, one of his hands crept up my bare thigh (to my ass-cheek) and the other slid into the top of my robe.

"God I've missed you" as his hand fondled my bare breasts."

"I've missed you too, Daddy. I've missed this also", as I unzipped his pants, unbuckled his belt, and slid my hand onto his bare cock. He was already semi-hard and within seconds was full erect while his daughter stroked him. His other hand slid to my vagina from behind, and felt just how wet he had made his daughter's pussy.

With our limited time, we made it back to the master bedroom quickly, where I took off my robe, laid on my back and he undressed. Within minutes, I was in heaven as my daddy's tongue and fingers devoured my young vagina. He licked all over, sucked on my clit, then repeatedly stuck his tongue in & out of my fuckhole and licked the full length of my opening. I was ready!

He slid up my body, played & sucked on my tits, then took hold of his stiff cock. He rubbed & slapped my clit with it, before lining up to my opening. Then he looked in my eyes and said "I love you, baby" as he slid his cock into his little girl's love tunnel, once again.

I was in heaven!

Slowly he entered me until he was buried to the hilt. He put both hands on my cheeks and said "God, I've missed the feel of my cock inside of this tight pussy."

Then I repeated what I heard my mom tell him the past week:

"Fuck me Daddy, oh yeah, fuck me."

"Your pussy feels so good wrapped around my cock. I could fuck you forever, baby."

Oh my God, that's what he told mom that night while pretending that it was me! Ok, time to follow suit:

"Do you really miss you little girl's tight pussy?"

Now he looked at me strange:

"You know I do."

"Then cum in me now."

I pulled his head to mine and whispered "that's it daddy. Cum in me now and make me pregnant. I want to have your baby"

That was it. I was holding on to his ass and felt it tighten as he bottomed out and for the first time, my daddy shot spurt after spurt of his fertile semen deep into my pussy, covering my cervix with his cum. I could feel his cock pulse on each shot and that put me over the edge. I came with him.

"Oh fuck daddy! I can feel you cumming in me. I'm cumming also. Ohhhhhh God. Mmmmmm. Yes! Yes! Yessssssss."

Afterwards, we laid in the glow of our mutual orgasm and rested. My head on his chest and his arm around me. One of my legs was draped over one of his and he could feel the combination of our sexual fluids as it oozed from my very satisfied pussy, onto his thigh. It doesn't get any better than this. We fell asleep together.

A couple hours later, the buzzing of my phone woke me. Fuck, I forgot about the girls. It was Leah saying that she was ready to go home. I got dressed quickly and raced to get them. Upon arrival, Leah came out and got in the car. "Where's Brandy?"

"She left hours ago. She wasn't feeling well and Susan said that she would drop her off at home, cus she was driving that way anyway."

"When was that?"

"I don't know. Around 6, maybe."

Fuck! Dad got home around 5:15, so Brandy had probably come home while we were fucking. I hope she went straight to her room.

----------------------------------

Hours earlier....

"What's that noise?" Brandy thought as she entered the house.

"It sounds like it's coming from my parent's room." She thought.

The door to her parent's door was closed but wasn't locked. Curious to what the noise was, she quietly turned the handle and peeked in. She was shocked at what she saw.

"What the fuck?!!! Oh shit, they're fucking."

Unable to move, she watched for a few minutes, as she saw her father's penis for the first time. It was a nice size. It glistened with the vaginal fluid of his daughter, who obviously was enjoying the fucking that she was getting. Her sister's pussy was soaking wet as her father's beautiful cock slid in & out of his daughter's pussy.

Quietly, Brandy closed the door, went to her room, and tried to sleep. Sleep didn't come for hours. Visions of that same scene overtook her mind, as she closed her eyes. Over and over, all she remembered was her father fucking her older sister.....

and she was jealous.

Tom_Brown
Tom_Brown
289 Followers