All Comments on 'Secrets Ch. 03'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Swamp Frogs

So: not all Swamp Frogs are always bad. But they’re still frogs.

Can’t believe those two could betray the IC that way and really think it was justified. Don’s Biblical analogy was spot on. Rats...

rick

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Linda and the Dep Director

These two being involved .....???

Bh76Bh76about 4 years ago
Wow

Jeez. The worst kind of betrayal. Looking forward to the next one. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
400 Hundred Years Ago

I truly expected this story to end in a win for IC but alas the mystery continues. Keep the good stories coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
You're playing dirty....

Oooh. Don knows who it is and you didn't reveal it. That's dirty. ;)

I suspect the man is Nash's uncle, Nash being his marked card. I'm not sure who the woman is though.

And....the woman in LA working for NCIS... Was that a reference to Hetty Lang on the show NCIS:LA? She would seem to fit the bill - wondering if that was intentional or not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

This story left a very unsettled feeling. Just wonder if Teresa and the iron crowbar are wondering if the only people they can trust are each other.

tranzmanytranzmanyabout 4 years ago

Him this was as good as dream weaver. I have abandoned my first guess rd to who did this. I also get that the Pappy van winkle was supposed to be a hint but I let that hint fly by, because it didn't catch who it points to. What I did get is that I think the one who is behind this is someone close that thought they were doing good. Is the IC pulling his punches about who did this to save his side termoil. I can't wait to see where you take this WW. Thank you!

fuzzy94fuzzy94about 4 years ago
Aaaahh .. Energy Is Flowing .. The Team Is TOGETHER

Darkness is a brewing, Evil is rethinking ...

But who is the Woman? Is she the Shadow Hand?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Disappointed

I'm sorry WW but, for the first time I am disappointed. Regardless of their intentions, the torture of the commander (almost killing him) and the devastation they have brought, deserves some kind of retribution. Even if it was just a "visit" from the Clan of the Crowbar to let them know they are known and are going to be watched for any indiscretions in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Secrets

The reason it is so hard and kept secret because it is his wife Laura

Tied up in the next room in the base ment was plan B

bbarto1900bbarto1900about 4 years ago
guesses

nash's uncle and nash seem spot on. the woman - im afraid or was till the end the story that it was LAURA. but then i thought MELINA. im sure its one or the other.

i think carols feeling that something is NOT RIGHT indicates laura.

sad to say the IC throws a mean curve and i still cant hit a curve.

im sure there is MUCH more to follow.

drycreeksdrycreeksabout 4 years ago
Better

Geeze every time i say these stories cant get any better n u keep proving me wrong. And a 2nd story right on top of each other was awesome. Thanks again for all ur hidden insight in ur writings. There is those out there who know what im talking about. Absolutely awesome again. Thanks

666iceman666icemanabout 4 years ago
5* and again more threads left than answered

Deputy Director (retired), Martin Nash and Sandra Spears, are the guilty party for what happened and administered to the IC. Edward Blassingame could very well end up in such a state that any plea deal is arranged in the next world for he will be one that is on the list with Russell to name just two 'Swamp Frogs' that the Clan Crowbars will be a sorting out. The IC would not allow the son of Blassingame to roam free in this world. The 'penis holder' and Bettina will also find themselves wishing they had a prison cell to keep safe from the IC soon.

Another good read although I am not one to like these tied down abducted drug induced kidnaps as much as the plodding detective work of clues missed. Saying that this was well worth the 5 +*. Iceman

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 4 years agoAuthor
Comments on the comments

I can see from the comments that some are getting it, so congrats to those that did. And yes, there will be some future stories coming from the consequences of this one. Power of the Vibe of a six-year-old going on sixteen, dontcha know.

'Dream Weaver' was one of my favorite stories to write, and "Secrets" was fun, too... take stuff I'd written about, turn it around like 'Bizarro World' or the Star Trek Alternate Universe... Teresa extremely disloyal, Tanya preferring the crime lab to the TCPD, Muscone and Nash dirty agents, and of course the Black Widow still alive and one of the good guys...

But for some reason, it is obvious that readers do not like these stories. I'm not sure why, but be assured that you (plural) will never have to read an alternate reality story from me again.

Yes, I like cross-over shout-outs/tributes. EAD 'Owen Lange' is a tip of the shot glass to Owen Granger and Hetty Lang, as was the Pappy Van Winkle reference. There are a number of other such tributes in my stories; I'm surprised more of them have not been seen among the Easter Eggs.

So... how can it ever get any worse for the Iron Crowbar? Time will tell... time will tell...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Always a treat

This series surpasses some other literotica greats and keeps on coming. Thanks for the pleasure of the Iron Crowbar’s world.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Bravo

It is obvious that the man and the woman are the retired Deputy Director and Dr. Laura Frederikson, and that the Crowbar knows his wife and the retired Deputy Director were behind this in order to either prove Don doesn't know where McGinty's Materials are at, or to find those materials and use them against everyone opposing the Iron Crowbar, while trying to keep him alive.

What they don't know and what Teresa Croyle and Don "Iron Crowbar" Troy know is that he does have them and they are located under Dr. Laura's nose literally.

But what they did do is get word out that Crowbar doesn't have or know where McGinty's Materials are at, to those who feverently want to know where there are at.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Update

Any updates on the new story?

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 4 years agoAuthor
Next story submitted

The first chapter of the next story, 'Vox Populi Vox Dei' has been submitted and hopefully will be published soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wow!

This was so much fun just as Dream Weaver was...

So sad u won't b publishing any more alternative world storys😢😢😢

Really love them

On to the next story then

Keep 'em coming

....Godian...

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 3 years ago

Dream Weaver 2.0

I found it confusing at first,

then realized what was what.

Well done.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Tempted to think on the dark side and say they were Laura and the retired DepDir, an alternative may be Sandra Speer as the woman but don't think she's knows drug interogatikn techniques as well as is needed here.

KtmgoKtmgo11 months ago

I think your first guess is right Ravey19. All the clues point that way including Dons comments at the end

chytownchytown6 months ago

*****Good goon finally made sense. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES