Secrets In Room 403 Pt. 05

Story Info
Traveling CEO's Secret is Discovered.
2.4k words
4.6
4.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

/*

Our CEO wakes up Wednesday morning of his first week on the new assignment.

Monday evening, he discovered a gay hookup app and signed up. Later that night he had his first encounters with a large white man named Sam and a very tall black man named Ray.

Tuesday evening, Sam returned because he was blackmailing the CEO into letting Sam take his anal virginity.

The CEO solved the blackmail issue with Sam by allowing him fuck him for the first time.

After his first anal experience, the CEO wants more, and invites 3 black men to his room in rapid succession. The scheduling fails and the CEO ends up taking all three of the black men together in an impromptu gang bang.

We now find the CEO waking up Wednesday morning after his Tuesday night perversions.

*/

My alarm clock startled me out of my slumber at 5 am. I rolled over to shut it off and sat up in bed, naked and hung over. I looked around my hotel room and remembered the scene from last night.

"What is wrong with me," I thought to myself, "What started out as a curiosity has quickly become an unhealthy obsession."

I wondered if I had suddenly become gay. Why else would I find so much sexual pleasure sucking cock and getting fucked. Especially by black guys with huge dicks. I rationalized that I was still straight because I would never kiss a man; even the thought of it made me sick to my stomach.

Sucking cock and getting fucked seemed so exotic to me probably because I viewed it as taboo; almost a perversion. Maybe that was why I liked it so much. I was hugely conflicted by what I was feeling. On one hand, I was ashamed of what I had done and would be mortified if anyone ever found out. On the other, I was already excited that I had one more night on the road to experience this taboo that I lusted after.

"Get your head out of your ass, and get to work," I thought to myself, as I climbed out of bed and walked toward the bathroom to take my shower.

Back to Work

Wednesday was a new day for me. I threw myself into my work to try to forget my actions from the prior evening. I was a highly paid professional, I needed to start acting like one. As the day wrapped up, I took stock of my priority list and how much I had accomplished. I told my colleagues I would see them next week and left the office around 6 p.m.

I talked to my wife in the car as I drove back to the hotel. She told me how much she had missed me and how she couldn't wait until I returned on the Thursday morning flight. I liked to take the mid-morning flight on Thursday because it was the least crowded and first class tickets were less expensive at that hour.

I got back to my hotel room, threw on my dress shorts and a golf shirt and headed to my Italian restaurant for dinner. I enjoyed my last dinner of the week, and I looked forward to relaxing alone in my hotel room for a change. I knew I needed to dial back my deviant behavior and put myself back on the straight and narrow.

After dinner, I walked over to my dive bar to relax and enjoy a cocktail or two. I took my usual seat at the bar. Ed saw me walking in and he was already mixing up my martini.

"Hey Mike," Ed said with a smile, "How did your day go, sir?"

"Great day today, Ed," I said, smiling back, "and it's about to get even better."

"Keep 'em coming?" Ed asked.

"Please do, I fly home tomorrow, so I can let my hair down a little," I answered.

As I sipped on my cocktail, I looked around the bar engaging in some people watching. I was wondering if the cougars from the other night might be lurking at a table. The bar was full for a Wednesday. The TV's had almost every game of interest playing. It was easy to spend some time and enjoy maybe one too many martinis.

A little after 8:30 p.m., I left the bar and made the short walk back to the hotel. It was a hot, humid Atlanta night and I was feeling absolutely no pain after four martinis. Heat and humidity always make me horny; I don't know why. Maybe it didn't help that I was sporting a blood alcohol level that could probably be measured from space.

I was walking across the lobby of the Intercontinental when I heard someone call my name.

Meeting the Night Manager

"Mr. Adams," A well-dressed black man said as he approached me from behind the front desk.

"Yes, sir," I replied, happy that I didn't slur my speech.

"Mr. Adams, I'm Jim Cartwright, I'm the night manager of the hotel. I need to talk to you about something in my office please, it's urgent."

"Certainly," I said, following the man as we walked behind the front desk, "By the way, please call me Mike."

"Right this way, Mike. My office is at the end of the hall," the night manager directed.

We arrived at Jim Cartwright's office and he closed the door.

"Have a seat, Mike," Jim said, gesturing toward the chairs in front of his desk while he took a seat at his desk.

"Mike, I have a sensitive issue to discuss with you," Jim said, leaning forward on his desk.

"I need to show you some video on this monitor here," he continued, rotating his computer monitor so we could both view it.

Jim started a video. It looked a floor of the hotel. Soon, I saw a man leave his room wearing shorts and a t-shirt, carrying an ice bucket. The man walked to the elevator and placed his room key under the lamp. My mind started to panic, and my face flushed with embarrassment.

As we viewed the video silently, I watched multiple men pick up the key and then enter my room with it. The video captured multiple men coming and going over the last two nights. My heart was exploding in my chest. My secret was discovered.

"So, Mike, I can only think of two reasons for your clandestine visits," Jim said, with a stone cold look on his face.

"It's either sex or it's drugs, either way, I think I have to get the cops involved here," Jim continued.

"It's not drugs," I blurted out, slurring my words a little.

"Are you having sex with these men, Mike?" Jim asked, wearing a look of disgust, "did you really have sex with 4 different men in our hotel?"

"It was over two nights, I got carried away, I'm sorry," I answered, "I'm married and straight, I just got curious."

"That looks like a lot more than curious, Mike," Jim said, sitting back and crossing his arms, "did you pay any of these men?"

"No!" I snapped, "this will not happen again, I just wanted to experience it once."

"I need you to take me to your room, Mike," Jim said, "I need to see if there are any drugs there"

"I'm fine with you searching," I replied, "I'm not hiding anything and I've never even used drugs."

"Let's go then," Jim said, standing from his desk and walking toward the door.

I followed Jim into the elevator and rode up to the fourth floor. Jim and I walked to my room and I used my key card to let myself in. Once inside, Jim walked over and sat on the bed, which I thought was odd.

"Mike, I'm going to keep this indiscretion between us," Jim said, "I can't judge a man just because he wants to have sex with other men while on the road away from his wife."

"Hell, I am very open minded myself when it comes to these things," Jim continued, "We just need to come up with a system, so you don't keep getting caught on the cameras."

"Instead of leaving your key under the lamp, just tell your visitors to come to the front desk and ask to see Jim. Have them tell me they are here for 403 and I will hand them a copy of your key. I will then shut off the cameras on your floor until the next morning," Jim offered.

"That would be great, Jim," I said, "but I've decided I need to stop this indiscretion before it goes too far."

"Mike, it's already gone too far, I have video to prove it," Jim replied, "I think our arrangement makes a lot of sense."

Mike Makes a Deal

I realized that I was once again being leveraged, this time by Jim, the night manager.

"What is this arrangement, Jim," I asked, "how much money do you want."

"Oh, it's not money," Jim said, "my wife hasn't given me a blowjob in 10 years, and I really miss it."

"I figured you're here 4 nights a week, and I work every night. So every night you stay with us, you could suck me off around 7:30 or so," Jim said, as he smiled and started to unbuckle his belt.

I thought about his proposition and was suddenly very aroused. I would get to satisfy my urges and I now had an overwatch to ensure I didn't get caught.

"I guess we're starting tonight?" I asked, unbuckling my pants as well.

"No time like the present," Jim said as he stood to remove his slacks once he kicked off his shoes.

Within minutes, Jim and I were both naked. Jim had a thick 8-inch cut cock that hung down from his 55-year-old belly. His low hanging balls swung with every move he made. The head of his penis was very large and bulbous, making his cock look even bigger.

Jim laid back on the bed and I crawled between his legs ready to fellate my new night manager. I started slobbering on his large cock head and got him nice and wet. Then I started bobbing on the top 3 or 4 inches causing him to moan.

"I'm going to look forward to 7:30 every night going forward," Jim sighed as I went to work on his black cock.

I looked up at him over his belly as I sucked his cock. Then, I used what Ray taught me and took him all the way to the base and held.

"Oh my gawd," Jim said, putting his hands on my head, "I've never had anyone take me this deep."

I looked up at him as I continued to fellate my new partner in crime. As I sucked his cock, my mind did the math around 4 blowjobs a week for 9 months. I was pretty good at doing math in my head. Nine months was about thirty-six weeks; four times thirty-six was one-hundred-forty-four.

I had just committed to suck Jim's cock 144 times over the next 9 months. If I assumed he unloaded 5 ml of cum each time, then, I'd be swallowing almost 750 ml of his cum over the next 9 months. That's the size of a typical bottle of wine. When I did this math in my head. my arousal level went through the roof.

I started taking full strokes on Jim's cock hoping to make him cum more quickly.

"I've never had anyone suck my cock like this in my life!" Jim exclaimed, "Keep going, I'm going to cum!"

I took Jim to the base and held it as he started surging ropes of cum while his body shook with orgasm. He was moaning in low, deep moans as his orgasm rocked his body. After about a minute, Jim's body went quiet and I pulled off and sucked slowly on the tip of his uncut cock.

"I can't believe how good you are at giving head," Jim said, looking up at the ceiling, I better make sure the rooms on either side of you are left vacant, otherwise I'm sure people will hear the moans of the people you pleasure.

"I am going to very much enjoy our arrangement, Mike," Jim said as he stood to get dressed and return to work.

"I assume our arrangement starts now," I told Jim as I stood naked in front of him, "If so, you will likely have some men coming to the front desk this evening."

"Show me how your find these men, Mike," Jim said, "are you sure what your doing is safe?"

I walked Jim over to my laptop and opened the app I used to find guys to invite to my room. I showed him how I could filter and limit my candidates to just black guys who were hung appropriately.

"Wow, you really are a pervert," Jim said, laughing, "But a lot of these guys don't look like they belong at the Intercontinental. They will stick out like a sore thumb and potentially cause suspicion.

"I've been the night manager here for almost 20 years. I'm very connected in the community, especially the black community. If you like, I can put the word out that we have a regular guest who is looking to pleasure hung black men on the down low, no strings attached. I think I could bring you a lot of action. And these guys are wealthy professionals like you, who look like they belong in our hotel.

"I'm sure there are even men on our staff, right here in the hotel, that could meet your needs. We have almost a dozen men on our staff that come to mind. I would ensure that all of them are discrete so that your secret stays secret."

"Why would you do all this?" I asked Jim, trying to discover his angle.

"I'm being selfish. Now that we've agreed that you're my blowjob boy, I don't want you disappearing to another hotel here in Buckhead to escape our current deal," Jim explained.

"Fair enough," I said to Jim reaching out to shake his hand.

"What do I tell these men you're seeking?" Jim asked, with a sincere look on his face.

"Tell them I like to get naked, suck cock and get fucked," I replied, "but they must always use a condom. No bareback," I answered.

"OK. Right to the point and easily remembered," Jim laughed, as he walked toward my door.

To Be Continued...