All Comments on 'Secrets of the Forest Nymph Ch. 04'

by boneams

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
MizTMizTover 12 years ago
Building

I like the way you are building up the army, one species a time. Also giving us characters like the mermaids and their healing pool. This side of the story is so joyful compared to the dungeon that Princess Shea and her mother Queen Bolara. And although Shea fears for Chad and Feather at least she knows she hasn't been forgotten.

This story gets better with every chapter. So make it better yet and give me the next chapter hehe-he

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
love it

can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A question, if i may

I can understand a few individuals getting off on humiliation, dominance, pain during sex...But the whole fucking mythology of creatures in the otherworldly forest?

The calling of "slut and whore" is characteristic of, say , lapsed catholics and seems wildly out of place where such terms would have no emotive value.

Why would every disparate species get off on the same kinky sex acts?

After the first couple of iterations it got boring.

All those different folks would have very different world views and sexual tastes.

Otherwise, 5 stars!

boneamsboneamsover 12 years agoAuthor
In response...

To Anonymous. Thank you for the insight of the story. I must say you to put alot into it. If you would be so kind to answer some questions. If you read my intros' to either A Trip to the Islands or this story you will have noticed that I am a NEW author to the site. I am not trying to be the next J K Rowling and hence I shall never be. I understand that the same old sex acts can be boring (yes I get it). Then again; putting in every thought of, shall I dare say, fucking style, would turn some people off as sick and perverted. As I always put out to leave comments, let me know what...acts...you would like and I'll write them. If you feel uncomfortable with this, the 'send feedback' button is always available. Thank you for you comment and your help. I can only strive to be better, and as always enjoy the journey.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

i liked the story please keep it goin

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
You were so right.

You knew what my opinion about Marrow would be before I did. HE MUST DIE!!!

DoctimeDoctimeover 11 years ago

Very interesting story. We all hope that good will triumph over evil. However, some nice sex along the way sure helps!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous