Secrets of the Household - Pt. 01

Story Info
Wife and Sister-in-Law spend a sudden night of hot passion.
2.8k words
4.42
9.1k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(All characters are fictitious, and adults only)

It is past midnight when my phone buzzes on the bedside table. I take a moment to open my eyelids.

I look sideways at my husband. He has his back turned away from me and is snoring softly. I straighten up and take a gulp of water. A message is showing on my locked screen. "I have fever." It is from my sister-in-law whose room is just down the corridor outside our room.

It is almost 1 in the morning. My husband Lokesh has an early morning flight, meaning that I will be anyway getting up just 3 hours later. It is purely bad timing that Meghna has fallen sick. Did she get wet in the rain while coming back from work last evening?

I realize I didn't check on her, as I was busy packing for Lokesh. He was as usual on his laptop, finishing some last minute pending work. He has some big presentation over the next two days.

As I scramble out of bed, and adjust my saree, I vaguely remember Meghna mumbling something about having had dinner outside. So she didn't join the two of us at the table. My parents-in-law have gone to visit their other daughter, who lives in another city and had a baby just a week ago. It's just the 3 of us in the house now.

Maybe she is hungry too. Feeling feverish on an empty stomach is even more awful.

I come out in the corridor and gently knock on her door. "Come in Bhabhi..." calls out Meghna.

She is sitting upright on her bed. There is a dimly lit nightlamp in the room. On her bedside table, I notice an empty bottle of water and a strip of paracetamol tablets.

The fan is moving slowly. The windows are also bound shut to keep out the outside breeze. It is apparent that she has a temperature.

Perhaps the fever is not so high, as she is not wrapped in blankets. I sit against her side on the bed, and place my hand on her forehead. It is mildly heated up. "What is the matter Meghna? Are you hungry?"

"No Bhabhi... I am just out of water. And I am getting these body pains, like what happens during onset of fever or something..." she replies weakly.

I feel a stab of irritation. Only for this, I was dragged out of bed after midnight. She could have easily gone in the kitchen to fetch the water. It is not like she is burning with fever and unstable on her feet.

But I cannot be angry with her.

There is a reason for that.

I also wonder why she woke me up in the middle of the night.

"I will bring the water. You keep lying down. Take a tablet and go to sleep. You know your brother has to get up really early today because of his flight. I have to cook something before he leaves."

She mutters something apologetic, and I make my way to the kitchen downstairs.

The kitchen is dark, with the light getting suddenly fused just this evening. I switch on the purifier and start filling up the bottle.

I get a little lost in my musings. It is little over a month since my marriage with Lokesh. My life has taken a complete U-turn. It has been a while since I sat down and looked back at how I was before. Contemplated things around me. I actually love going down memory lane once in a while.

How did I meet Lokesh in the first place?

What was the type of marriage actually? Love... or arranged? Then in the second case, it would have been arranged by --

"Bhabhi?"

It is Meghna, who has come down silently, and is now standing near the opposite counter. The water from the purifier is overflowing from the bottle, and I hastily switch it off.

In the darkness, I can still make out Meghna looking directly at me, with a pained expression on her face.

I know I have it coming. I am fearing the worst now.

"What is the problem Meghna?" I ask her as much normally as possible.

"Can't you guess...?"

"I-I..." I am at a loss for words.

"I cannot sleep...I stay wide awake night after night... and it is because of..."

"Me?"

She blinks away angry tears now; I have not seen them coming. This is getting pretty bad now. But maybe I deserve this.

"How can you be so ungrateful? Especially after everything I have done for you... this is exactly what you wanted right?"

There. She said it.

I wet my dry lips nervously. I know this was supposed to happen one day. The waves of allegations will come crashing over me.

I look at Meghna. My Meghna. The girl I loved. And still crave for.

We happened to be roommates in our college. Which led to many more things later on. But we ensured not even a single whiff of gossip would fly around in our circle. Nobody suspected us. Yet we explored ourselves in newer ways each night. We learnt the language of our silent moans. I came to know myself through her.

We faced a harsh reality check as our college tenure came to an end. The placements sessions started in their own flow, and we understood soon enough that we would be away from each other in a very short span of time.

It was on her persuasion that I started approaching her brother for marriage. She was willing to risk everything, and was so adamant to have me in her own home. It was she who brought the two of us in the marital union.

She told me all the things he loved, his habits, his mannerisms, and his idiosyncrasies. Both Lokesh and I were at marriageable age, so when Meghna announced at her house that she knew a perfect girl whom her brother could marry, there was no objection raised. It was her best friend and former roommate! When his parents came over to my house, I had little else to do other than nod my head in approval.

Meghna remained in the background, and winked at me.

Although I will never forget the passionate kiss we shared in the corner of my rooftop. Her naughty hands were more than playful over my saree-clad body, and I was so worried that someone would come up any moment to see my tongue clasped tight in her mouth. But the forbidden energy was so enticing...

"Just a few days more... then we can do this all the time..." she whispered in my ear.

I was initially reluctant, as this was nothing but cheating on her own brother. But she remained stubborn. She always holds some grudge against him, which she doesn't disclose to me.

We were both sure that we wanted each other only. I couldn't imagine myself with anyone other than her in my life. My entire soul was absorbed with our moments and memories, and my deepest feelings, emotions and love for her. "This is the only way. Trust me please." She told me the night before the wedding. I didn't think about my sexual orientation or any such thing.

I got married in her household. Just like that. Meghna and I were completely normal.

It has just been over a month. I have been trying my level best to adjust to this new surroundings. There has never been any real opportunity till date where I found myself alone with her.

Lokesh remains busy in work. He does sex as a routine, and penetration is his only concern. The foreplay remains absent, and he quickly goes to sleep after his discharge. He doesn't even open my clothes properly.

Who am I to complain? I already was a traitor to him even before the marriage. His sister and I have conspired to bring him into the picture, so that he marries me and we two girls can continue our relationship within the very household.

I always carry this on the back of my mind. I am trying to balance both. I always will be doing it.

"You know things have been difficult Meghna..."I blurt out. "I couldn't come close to you even if I wanted to..."

"Don't lie to me Diya..." she snaps. She stops calling me 'Bhabhi'.

"The relatives stayed on for so long. You also know that. Then we went away to her honeymoon. You also went on your office tour. That puja was also arranged just a few weeks back... where was the time?"

She turns her face away from me, and says nothing.

"I want you and you only... I truly do..."

I walk up to her, torn between guilt and regret. I embrace her tightly, feeling the warmth of her. Our breasts crush against each other, and certain old tingles come rushing back to me. I do not let go of her. I notice that she does not have a bra on her.

Meghna now cuddles me tightly too. I welcome it as a hug of reconciliation. When we break apart, I see familiar bold passions lighting up her eager face and eyes.

"Let's go up to my room." She whispers naughtily.

I start remembering our kisses, our making out sessions, our uncontrolled wildness...

I start getting wet even before I enter the room.

Meghna pushes me into the room and bolts the door.

I hope Lokesh is fast asleep.

Forbidden instincts are getting inflamed in the very next room.

My heart is beating so fast. I am getting all sweaty and clammy.

It's close to 2 am now. We don't have much time. We have to make each second worthwhile.

Meghna creeps up to me with a mischievous smile on her eyes. I walk backwards, with my eyes following hers, as I reach the wall.

She leans in closer to kiss me tenderly on my lips. It feels like the first raindrops on a parched land. That familiar sensuousness. That cajoling scent of her longing mouth. It encourages me to return the favor to her.

My lips engulf hers. I caress and fondle her ripe mouth slowly and steadily. Her breathing quickens, and she dares to prod her tongue a little into my mouth.

Her tongue meets mine.

They travel along one another. We get aroused by the slipperiness of the tongues. They stick and roll around in an anguished and thirsty rage, as our lips hang onto each other greedily. A string of saliva forms a bridge between our dirty mouths, as we gasp for breath and unglue ourselves.

I missed this so much. Even Meghna comes back for more. She again lunges at my lips and chews on them so hungrily, making my mouth badly sore and dripping with saliva. I push my tongue roughly into her mouth, which she takes deeper and deeper inside, till I feel my tongue getting ripped out. She devours my tongue mercilessly, with her eyes closed, and emanating oodles of erotic heat.

She then focuses her wet tongue on my neck and close to my ear. A few gentle rubs make me feel so good. She bites my earlobe with just a little bit of teeth. As if on cue, she lifts the disheveled pallu from my shoulder, and stares at my sweaty cleavage.

She brings her mouth closer, and stamps a fat kiss between the mounds.

A satisfied moan escapes my mouth.

"Put your hands up..." she orders.

I obey wordlessly, feeling extremely turned on, as I watch her unhooking me quickly. That too, against the wall.

I do not even protest, while my blouse is opened, and my breasts, barely covered by a scanty little night bra, expose themselves to her lusty eyes.

"They have grown fuller and rounder..." she whispers, smacking her lips. "Turn around."

The blouse is peeled off over my outstretched hands, and I feel her carnal attention in opening my bra clasp. The bra comes off too, and my perky tits crush against the cold hardness of the wall.

My torso is fully nude now.

My erect nipples long for that familiar tongue gliding over them. Ravishing them.

But Meghna is now engrossed in making me fully nude, and turning me on to outrageous levels.

She drags out the rest of the saree cloth and then undoes the strings of my petticoat, which falls to a heap on the ground. She appreciatively gapes at my navel, and the thin silvery waist chain hugging my belly.

She crouches on the floor, her eyes level with my open navel, and pulls down the panties too, making me stark naked.

Except for the chain, and the anklets on my feet.

I feel surges of electric current and exciting apprehension bursting out of me, as I feel pleased of my curvy nudity, and the sight of Meghna's lewd eyes worshiping every inch of me, right from my shivering lips to my fleshy mounds, from my buxom waist to my inviting pussy.

She stands up, and gets rid of her flimsy t-shirt, and in a swift movement, discards her shorts and underwear too.

This is so hot...

I cannot express in words...

I struggle to control my urges, but the curvaceous and brazen beauty with all her smouldering voluptuousness teases and beckons me to overstep all kinds of prohibited thresholds.

We are now completely naked, in front of each other. Just like old times.

We grin at each other. She takes my hand in hers and we clamber over to her single bed.

Our skins wrap themselves so effortlessly, so comfortably.

I go on top of her, and kiss her deeply on the lips.

Then I slowly nibble at her throat, and lick on her Adam's apple. A delicate brush of my tongue. She grunts in delight, while I lower my head down on her twin globes. I stick out my tongue and encircle her taut nipple, while pinching and elongating her other one with my fingertips.

Her brown nipple gets drenched and sloppy with my relentless mouthing and tonguing, and I drown her in excitement by gentle bites and nuzzles on her ample bosom area. I suck the tits playfully, while groping and squeezing the fleshy boobs inside my palms.

I plant plenty of kisses from the sides of her underboob and across her flat stomach, brushing my lips along the curve of her round bellybutton. She squirms and arches backwards while I push my tongue deep into her navel and also finger fuck it.

She then rolls me over and pins my hands down, while making lusty love to my bruised lips again. I find my tongue and lips scratched and bitten, but she is no mood to stop as she starts suckling at my breasts. My buds rapidly become stone-hard with the unleashing of her fervent tongue-play and finger-play over my bosom, and I haplessly look up to find her happily leaving a long trail of saliva from my cleavage right down to my navel, with her fiery tongue.

She puts the waist chain between her teeth and tugs at it, it comes off leaving my navel area more exposed. I reach further notches of my arousal as she tongues into the hole and spits saliva into it, which leaks out.

She travels even more downwards. I shriek and moan her name, my hand clapped on my sweaty forehead. I am losing myself bit by bit.

Then she fingers my shaved pubic area, straight over the clit.

I throb and pulsate in pleasure.

Deep, moaning pleasure.

She watches me dirtily, I can tell.

Two of her fingers go deep into my vagina while I scream my orgasmic delirium, as she keeps on fingering the pleasure hole. She also puts her tongue inside me, and continuously flicks it inside. It feels breathlessly fantastic, and I sense the climax is near. Avalanche after avalanche of pleasure cascades over me, egged on by her beautiful and relentless tongue-work which jabs at my clit in the exact right places.

What a night this is! The erotic heat becomes intolerable as I push down Meghna's head with all my might, which is bobbing up and down and lapping up my vaginal juices with its animalistic and filthy mouth, her wicked eyes observing my restlessness, my helplessness, my torrid expressions, and enjoying the same nevertheless.

I get up and lay her down beside me, while we both start fingering each other on our clits. Two sweaty gleaming bodies, soaked in pleasure, writhing in heated and volcanic tandem, our hands criss-crossing each other, and the long fingers shoving hard inside the two of us. We crawl closer, and engage in another round of open-mouthed tongue kisses while our fingers continue their marathons without any drop in enthusiasm.

I come first, with Meghna a close second.

We keep panting, and we look at each other.

And we smile.

I realize our stolen time is over now. Over, just for the time being.

What will happen in the next few days, with Lokesh going away?

I ponder and smile to myself, while fastening my waist chain. Meghna's contented face reflects my thoughts.

(To be continued...)