Secrets Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathy understood, and after she herself had recovered she swung one of her legs up and over Daphne before pushing her onto her back, laying on the soft carpet.

She then got down between her legs, nudging them open. She lifted Daphne's knees so that her tired feet again rested on her sexy heels.

Kathy loved the way her lover looked, with her dress crumpled up around her waist, her stockings on full display, and her crotch open and inviting. Especially after she opened the flap that hid her chastity cage.

Again, she bent down and began licking and kissing the cock, through its prison bars.

While she worked on it, and scratched at its balls, the thing began to pulse, and Daphne began to groan.

Kathy giggled, I think you're ready to explode, despite your cage."

Daphne, just mumbled, "oh, please. I need it so badly." And she sounded so pathetic that Kathy giggled again. This time though it was because she was enjoying torturing her girlfriend, so.

But she didn't want to drive her completely over the edge, just a little crazy. So, she dug out the keys to the cage and slowly and carefully unlocked the thing and with difficulty, removed it from her massively swollen member.

Daphne squirmed and moaned throughout the process. She was almost delirious with lust. When Kathy giggling delightedly crawled up and positioned herself directly over the big cock, Daphne reached up and grabbed her hips and pulled her down onto her needy phallus.

Kathy was enjoying her lover's desperate arousal as much as her own so when Daphne came, quickly and massively, she enjoyed her fourth orgasm of the night. And it was as wonderful as the first one!

Daphne pumped and panted for as long a time as she could ever remember - until she was totally empty and finally and completely exhausted.

Sprawled on the floor, she laid there like she was dead as Kathy slowed her pace and then climbed off to lay next to her.

They laid like that for quite a while before Kathy started giggling, and her giggles turned to delighted laughter.

And it woke Daphne out of her stupor, "What? What's so funny?"

Kathy slowed her laughing and turned toward her lover. "That may have been the best, most sexually rewarding day of my life!"

Daphne was surprised, and very pleased. "God! I think that was the biggest cum of my life! I thought I'd never stop. And you must have a gallon inside you!" And he laughed, happily.

Kathy paused and kissed him, and added one final comment. "We have to do this again. More often. All the time!" And she broke into delighted laughter once again, and Daphne joined in.

Eventually they found the energy to climb off the floor, stagger into the bedroom, and visit the bathroom. There, Kathy discovered that her pussy was absolutely full of Daphne's sperm. She took some time to clean herself up, before reinstalling Daphne's cage, as they moved into bed.

Before climbing in, Kathy helped Daphne strip off her dress and remove her shoes, at last, but not any of the rest of her womanly wardrobe, or her makeup, or her nails.

In the morning, they staggered out to breakfast, as they were when they went to bed; Kathy naked, and Daphne in her underthings.

She complained about being sore from her corset, bra and their breast forms, and her girdle, too.

"Oh stop. I love the way you look, and women suffer with clothes like those, constantly. If we can, you can. And besides, after we eat, we need to check the fit of your new dresses. And you'll need your undies on to put on a fashion show for me."

"Really?" Unenthusiastically.

"Yes really. Daphne's weekend isn't over by a long shot. In fact, before the fashion show, I have to redo your makeup. It's all smeared or worn off, from last night."

She leaned over to give her a kiss and then resumed eating, ending the discussion.

Dave just sighed. He was stuck, and he knew it. Or actually Daphne, knew it.

Sure enough, as soon as they finished, and cleaned up the kitchen, Kathy escorted Daphne back into the master-bath and had her sit while she first removed, and then reapplied Daphne's makeup. Again, she did a masterful job, and enjoyed the whole process.

Then it was time for the fashion show, and Daphne found herself back in high heels and posing in her new outfits.

She tried to enjoy herself. Kathy was certainly encouraging and complimentary, and that helped. A bit embarrassed, she did appreciate being described as a pretty woman, it turned her on.

Daphne hadn't realized how many things they had picked up for her. It became evident when the show went on for almost two hours. Of course, there were several breaks in the proceedings for groping, hugging and kissing. And after each of those interruptions, Kathy had to reapply Daphne's lipstick.

Dave was a bit upset when Kathy kept taking photos of Daphne as she pranced about in her outfits.

"Don't you have enough photos of me in drag?" He asked, testily.

"No. And I'm not taking photos of Dave in drag. I'm taking pictures of Daphne in her pretty, new outfits."

Daphne just shook her head, and carried on.

The last item was a clingy and pretty royal blue sheath dress with a short hemline and short sleeves. It fit her perfectly and showed off her shape really well.

Kathy insisted that she wear dark, smokey nylons and her tallest, new heels to make the dress 'pop'.

"You look fantastic! That dress is perfect for you."

"Thanks." Daphne responded, shyly. She was actually confused by her feelings. She was really starting to enjoy the game. Enjoy cross-dressing and looking like a pretty woman. Kathy's enthusiasm was catching, and Dave was increasingly comfortable with being Daphne. Except her feet hurt!

Kathy interrupted her thoughts. "Why don't you keep that on. I'll go get dressed and we can go out, for another fun girls' day out."

"Oh Kathy, I hadn't intended to spend another day as a girl. And besides, these clothes are a bit too nice for daytime, aren't they?"

Kathy laughed. "Oh, who's the women's fashion expert, now?" But then she nodded. "Actually, you may be right, but you look so good. How about we go for an elegant brunch at the resort? I've heard that it's very nice, and that people dress up to attend."

"Well..."

"Oh, come on, it will be fun. You just wait and I'll hurry. I do have to make sure I look better than you do. And that will take some time and effort."

And she headed off to get ready, leaving Daphne standing in the middle of the living room.

She sat down, carefully on the couch and turned on the early game on the television.

It was fourty minutes later when Kathy stepped out. "Watching a game? Daphne, women who look like you do, don't watch sports." She said laughing.

"And you need to sit like a lady! Be careful to smooth your skirt, as you sit, so you don't flash your panties or stocking tops to horny men. And keep your legs together!"

She laughed again as Daphne suddenly shifted her position.

"Let me call to make a reservation for us. "She said as she picked up her phone and after finding the number, dialed.

Daphne, turned down the volume on the TV while Kathy talked to the restaurant. She could then hear Kathy's side of the conversation, too.

"Yes, a table for two, under the name Daphne."

Pause to listen

"Oh, and can you make a note not to seat us in some stuffy corner of the place."

Pause to listen

"Yes, a table in the middle of the floor will be lovely, she and I are celebrating."

Pause to listen

"Oh, nothing really." Punctuated with a chuckle. "Just our relationship."

Then she hung up and started to head back to the bedroom, while Daphne tried to figure out what Kathy was plotting, based on that conversation. She was afraid her lover had something planned, that she might not like it.

Another twenty minutes later, they were on their way, and it was another twenty minutes before they pulled up at the valet stand in front of the large and stylish resort hotel.

"Be careful getting out." Kathy warned. "Don't flash the boys."

She was laughing as a pair of uniformed attendants simultaneously opened each of their car doors.

Daphne was nervous, as she did her best to gracefully exit the car, without showing the teen-aged guy anything she shouldn't. The other times, Dave had been out as Daphne, she had been more or less, anonymous in a crowd. On this occasion, though, she felt like she was set up for a close inspection by a horny, young guy.

When she looked at his face, she could see from his expression that he was interested in her as a woman; there was no hint that he saw anything odd. That was a huge relief, and Daphne actually gave him a smile as he offered his hand to help her out of the car.

As she took it, she was pleased that Kathy had insisted on her manicure. Her nails did look feminine and pretty.

As Kathy met her on the way to the door, she reached over and took Daphne's hand, so they walked in together like close friends, or lovers.

They walked right up to the hostess, who was herself, too well dressed for a morning, although it was now almost noon.

"Good morning, ladies." She said with a professional smile.

"Hello, we have a reservation for two, under Daphne." Kathy said, smiling pleasantly.

The woman checked her book. "Ah, here we are. And I see that you are celebrating and would like a table on the floor. I'm sure we have something nice for two lovely ladies."

Daphne actually thought that she winked at them as she said it.

Kathy must have seen it too, as she giggled and, leaning over kissed her on the cheek. Daphne blushed, and the hostess chuckled. She then picked up a couple of menus and with a 'follow me' lead them into the bright and sunny main dining room.

She took them to a table in the middle of the restaurant, near a pretty fountain, and just off the main aisle. There she sat them side-by side, as a busboy collected the other two place settings.

Once they were comfortable, and Daphne had made sure to sit like a proper lady, she handed them each a menu, and then standing between them, the pretty woman, placed a hand on each of their backs and leaning over to be close to their ears, whispered, "you two girls have a nice time, celebrating. I wish I could join you."

As she straightened up, she gave each of them a gentle caress, before walking away.

Daphne was stunned. She leaned over toward Kathy "What just happened?"

Kathy giggled. "I think our hostess, appreciates women."

"Oh."

Their meal was fun, and the food was excellent. They each had a couple Mimosas with their brunch. And enjoyed themselves immensely.

Several times Kathy pointed out handsome men who were ogling them. And a couple of times women, too.

Daphne got a thrill over the women, but she was turned off by the men.

As they were finishing, a couple of guys stopped by their table, and actually tried to pick them up.

Daphne was scared to death, and didn't say a word. She even refused to look up from her plate. Kathy handled the conversation, congenially. But, after a little small talk, she shut them down.

"Thank you, guys, but Daphne and I are lovers, and although I sometimes enjoy a man, Daphne only does women."

That stopped everything, and the men wandered away disappointed and perhaps appalled.

When Daphne looked at Kathy she was smiling. "Why are you smiling? That was humiliating."

"Oh, it was not. Two good looking guys, tried to pick up two good looking girls, and failed. It was a compliment to the both of us."

"Not to me."

"Well, it should be. You obviously make a very convincing woman. I think that's wonderful. Now finish your drink, and let's head out. I want to do a little shopping. This place has a dozen shops that I hear have beautiful things to look at."

Daphne, exhaled and finished her drink in one big gulp. She was thinking about what Kathy had just said. And it made sense to her. She must look fairly attractive if those two guys, and they were handsome, found them interesting. It was an astonishing compliment.

Once she was on her feet, Kathy stopped her. "Wait. Hold still."

And right there in the middle of the restaurant, Kathy pulled out a lipstick and proceeded to apply it to Daphne's lips. And it gave Daphne a secret thrill. But when Kathy was finished, and she looked around, Daphne saw that several people were watching attentively.

It made her blush, but it also made her cock swell.

After that, they walked happily through the restaurant, and out the side entrance to the adjacent shopping area. As they passed near the hostess' station she called out, "have a very nice day, ladies."

"Thank you," Daphne answered with a wave.

The stores were mainly full of resort-wear, and expensive gifts.

They looked in several of them, but didn't buy anything. The last shop was a jewelry store, with a fairly broad selection of expensive and not-so-expensive items.

Kathy picked out a pair of simple one-inch diameter hoops, and held one of them up to Daphne's ear. "These would look wonderful on you, don't you think?"

"Oh, I don't know." She answered, noncommittally.

"I do. If only you had pierced ears."

Daphne shrugged.

Kathy then spotted the saleswoman, behind the counter. "Do you pierce ears? Can you? My girlfriend, somehow has never had her ears pierced and I'd love to buy her these," she asked holding up the hoops, and smiling prettily.

The woman smiled back. "Well, almost everyone has their ears pierced, these days, but we can still do it, as part of a purchase, if you'd like."

"Oh, she'd like." Kathy answered laughing. "Wouldn't you, Daphne, my dear."

And as she said it, she reached down and surreptitiously tapped Daphne on her caged cock. The sales woman couldn't see, but Daphne could sure feel it. She jumped and blushed.

"Oh, come on, it's about time, and I'm sure Dave will love them, once he gets used to them."

Kathy then leaned in and whispered in her ear, "Just nod, lover, we can always let them heal over."

The sales woman was still standing there waiting for a final acknowledgement. So Daphne nodded, and then took a deep breath, to buck up her courage.

In no time the deed was done. It stung, but Daphne manned up, and didn't make too much of a fuss.

Kathy bought the hoops and a small pair of diamond studs too.

When the woman warned that it would be better to start out with the studs, Kathy turned the suggestion down, so Daphne walked out with the hoops in place. They hurt, but she really had no choice.

As they stood waiting for her car, Kathy continually complimented Daphne on her pretty new earrings, and how good they looked in her ears.

When the valet, who had been standing nearby while they waited for the other guy to retrieve the car, held Daphne's door for her, he surprised her by saying, "those earrings do look very pretty on you, miss." Before he closed her door.

She gave him a nice smile as they drove away.

"What was that?" Kathy asked.

"He told me that my earrings looked nice."

Kathy laughed. "And you liked hearing it, didn't you? Admit it."

Now humiliated, Daphne mumbled, "yes".

"What?"

"Yes." Louder.

"See. Being a girl is fun!"

Dave still had his doubts, but he did know that being with Kathy, regardless of what he was wearing was fun. And the more he thought about it, the more he understood that he did get some kinky enjoyment about dressing, and being a girl. It was bizarre, but definitely the case.

That night Kathy and Daphne again made love, first like a pair of women would, and later included his cock in the mix. Of course, that was Daphne's favorite part.

Kathy enjoyed every bit of it.

Afterwards, Daphne slept in her underwear, with a thin and lacy negligee pulled over the top. At least she didn't have to wear her heels.

Kathy's alarm woke them up, early. Too early for Daphne.

"It's only five! Why so early."

Kathy smiled down at her. "Because, my dear, we have to get Dave ready for work, and it will take us a while to remove your makeup and your gorgeous nails, too."

"Oh shit!" Dave answered. "I forgot."

Kathy giggled as she led him into the bathroom.

Dave felt funny when she took off Daphne's wig. He'd gotten used to the feel of the thing. Brushing his cheeks, ears and neck.

After that she helped him with his stockings corset, girdle and bra, so before long he was standing naked in only his cage. When he took a step toward the shower, Kathy stopped him. "Make-up first."

He had to stand for several minutes while she worked on his face.

It was particularly difficult for him when she peeled off the false eyelashes. But soon his face was bare and they dove into the shower together.

They had fun drying each other off. When Kathy noticed Dave's cock starting to get hard, she chuckled and grabbed hold of his cage, but disappointed him, saying, "not now big boy, we need to take care of your earrings and then your nails too.

"Oh shit." He mumbled again in response. He'd forgotten about his ears.

Kathy laughed and then had him stand still a she gently removed the hoops, cleaned his holes and then inserted the two studs.

She could tell that he wasn't thrilled. "Lover, if you don't keep something in those holes, they'll close up on you, and then what will Daphne do?"

"Go without?"

"Oh no. She looked too good with those pretty rings that her lover bought for her. And there are plenty more beautiful earrings for her to wear in the future. And you can't complain. There are a lot of guys with pierced ears these days."

"But, not Dave. Until now."

"True. But I think they will help distract people from looking at your eyebrows."

"My eyebrows?" He asked, confused. But then it hit him. He remembered all of the work Kathy had done to reshape his eyebrows. When he looked in the mirror, he saw just how feminine and un-Dave, they looked.

"Not to worry. I'll draw them in heavier. And like I said I'll bet most people will notice your studs and be distracted by that new part of you."

"Yah, great."

"Oh relax." She said as she began working on him with a pencil.

"I'll have to do this every day. Until they grow back in." He whined.

"Don't worry. I'll do it for you," she said as she worked on him. "But Daphne won't want them to grow back in."

"Kathy..."

"Relax. I'm done. See they look fine."

He had to admit that they did look okay. Not as heavy as they used to, but he didn't think anyone would really notice. It was a relief. Kind of.

"Now come on. Let's get dressed, and during breakfast, I'll work on your nails. That will take a while."

Dave just sighed, "what a pain."

"Yes, the things we girls have to do for our looks." Kathy said chuckling.

Dave is only a little late as he heads off to work. At first, he's nervous -- that seems like his constant state, these days. Now, he's afraid someone will notice the changes, but after only a couple of acquaintances make comments about his ears, nothing else unsettling is said. No one notices his eyebrows, or if they did, they didn't comment on it.

His work-week quickly becomes just like all the others. People accept his new ear studs, and no one notices his eyebrows. He's relieved, and soon forgets all about both his ear piercings and his eyes, except when Kathy cleans his piercings and draws in his brows, each morning.

When Friday night finally arrives, Dave is relieved, when they spend the entire weekend as a loving couple, a guy and a girl. And Kathy agreeably unlocks his cock, several times so they can make love, in the traditional way, between a man and a woman.

And after another grinding work week, they spend another pleasurable couple of days, together as boyfriend and girlfriend. Shopping, catching a movie and eating dinner at a fun bar.

It was on the following weekend that Kathy brought Daphne back to life. Of course, Dave had a lot to do with it, as well. And this time, he was more comfortable with the idea. The adventure of it all was more attractive, for some reason.