Secrets Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple of weeks later, they excitedly headed out in Kathy's car, dressed for their weekend at the beach, in colorful summer dresses.

Daphne was a little on edge. She'd never spent an entire week-end away from home, full-time as a woman. She worried about things like an accident where she had to go to the hospital, or getting pulled over by the cops and being outed when they saw her driver's license. When she brought up her concerns to Kathy; she just laughed, and told her to relax and enjoy herself.

Daphne was also a bit disappointed by the plan. She did need a vacation, and she expected to have a great time, despite the restrictions that her wardrobe would impose upon her. Dave though, had expected to play in the ocean. Daphne, wouldn't be able to get away with that.

The drive was long and tiring, but they finally arrived, and the hotel was as wonderful as they had hoped it would be. A beautiful facility, right on the beach, with several nice restaurants on the grounds, and much to Daphne's relief, all the privacy she hoped for.

The staff was excellent, and the two of them soon found themselves comfortably settled into a great little cottage overlooking the water. It was bright and airy and the sounds of the surf were relaxing and inviting.

After exploring their room, they wandered out to explore the grounds and grab lunch at one of the bistros -- they were both hungry but also tired from the drive.

After a pleasant early dinner, they returned to their room and relaxed on the big bed. There, despite their fatigue, they found the energy to make love, before they drifted off for some sleep. They woke up in time to get dressed for a night at the resort's club.

Kathy made sure that Daphne dressed to impress, and they both looked sexy and even a bit slutty as they walked into the place. It was just as nice as the rest of the resort. With a fun, good-looking crowd, a live band and plenty of alcohol and simple foods.

Of course, they drew a fair amount of attention. And as usually happened, several men approached them with offers of drinks, conversation and dancing. Kathy turned them all down, while Daphne remained embarrassingly silent.

When a pair of pretty women, well dressed in clothes similarly sexy, stopped and introduced themselves, Kathy invited them to have a seat. Daphne was pleased, but also a bit nervous.

The pair introduced themselves as Brandi and Victoria, and Daphne's cock grew excited, just looking at them. They were the epitome of 'lipstick lesbians', pretty, shapely and dressed to show off.

When a couple of guys stopped by, trying their best to charm any two of them, it was Brandi who shut them down. "Guys, look at us, we have no interest in men." And then laughing, she added, "We all prefer pussies."

Victoria, smiled. She'd seen Brandi pull that, before, but Kathy was surprised. She giggled, while Daphne blushed, embarrassed. She felt sorry for the guys, but also relieved to get rid of them.

The four of them spent the entire evening, together. Chatting and dancing, drinking and eating. And they had a great time.

Hours later, Brandi, who seemed to naturally be the leader of the pack, decided that she'd had enough, and Victoria readily agreed.

Looking at Kathy, she smiled. "We have a very nice cottage, with a big bed that I'm sure would hold the four of us, if you're interested."

"Yes, please, do come back with us." Victoria added, as she reached over and rested her hand on Daphne's.

Daphne felt a tingle of excitement at the touch, and the idea of spending a night in bed with all three women made her cock jump and grow. But she also realized, regrettably, that their new friends would probably, not be happy when they discovered that she actually had a cock, and not a pussy.

As she always did, Kathy took control of the situation. "I'm sorry girls, but we're tired, and not sure it would work. We're not really into sharing. Particularly Daphne," she said with a wink.

Brandi looked at Daphne, "I'll be gentle. I'm sure we'll have a good time."

And Victoria, still holding her hand gave Daphne a squeeze.

Put on the spot, Daphne sputtered, "perhaps some other time."

Disappointed, Brandi stood up and gave Kathy a very friendly kiss on the mouth. Kathy enjoyed it a lot, and kissed her back.

Daphne, watching them, was caught by surprise when Victoria leaned over and kissed her, in a similar fashion. And after getting over her initial fright, Daphne kissed her back, enjoying it immensely.

If only, she thought, as Victoria backed away and joined Brandi as they said their final goodbyes.

Alone, Kathy and Daphne looked at each other, and giggled.

"I would have." Kathy said.

"I would have loved to, but I don't think they would have accepted what's inside my panties."

Kathy laughed. "Oh, you never know. They seemed pretty kinky."

"But Brandi made it abundantly clear to those guys, that she likes pussies." Daphne said, giggling.

Kathy smiled. "Well, my dear. You may not have a pussy, but in your cage, you don't exactly have a cock, either. And your key is back in the room. So, they might just accept you, and your wonderful mouth and tongue."

"But I wouldn't be able to get off." Daphne replied, sadly.

"Brandi wouldn't care if you didn't cum. In fact, I think she might just like the situation."

Daphne didn't appreciate the implication. She wouldn't mind giving either Brandi or Victoria a good time. But she didn't like the idea of giving and not getting. She wasn't a sex slave, despite her love of chastity games, control and denial.

After they'd finished paying their tab, and were walking out, Kathy hugged her and whispered, "perhaps we'll meet up with them again, tomorrow night. Then we'll see."

Back in their room, their sex session was a good as ever, and both of them had dreams of Brandi and Victoria.

They slept in late, after their long and eventful night, and ordered a room-service breakfast. Afterwards, Kathy declared it a good day for sun-bathing. She slid on an incredibly tiny bikini, that barely covered her sexy bits, and looked fantastic! Daphne was very pleased.

Kathy then had Daphne, strip down to just her cage and handed her a similar bikini.

"This? You expect me to wear this?" She asked incredulously.

"Well, I know it won't look as good on you, as mine does on me, but it is just like mine, and what's good for me, should be fine for you."

Kathy took the panties back out of Daphne's hand, and crouching down held them for her to step into. "Come on, you can't go nude." Then she laughed, "unless you want to. I wouldn't mind. It's not like anyone will see us, on our very private little patio. That's why we rented this place, remember?"

Daphne, knew she was stuck. Of course, she couldn't go naked. And their patio was secluded so she wouldn't be on display. So, she sighed and stepped into the tiny bottoms and wiggled a bit as Kathy pulled them up her legs.

She felt the thin strap slide up between her ass cheeks and looking down, saw how the small triangle of material at her crotch, only barely covered her cock cage. It certainly didn't hide the bulge.

Next Kathy helped her into the top, which was again just a couple of tiny triangles held with some strings over her flat chest. It easily hid her small nipples.

"I can never walk on the beach or frolic in the surf in these." She moaned.

"That's not the idea. We're just working on our tans. And we do have some beach cover-ups for when we want to walk the beach."

Oh shit! Daphne thought, but she didn't say anything. Instead, she walked over to a mirror and examined herself. She looked like a boy in a bikini, or at best a pre-teen girl. But as long as they didn't go out, she'd be okay.

They laid out the rest of the morning, chatting, reading, occasionally dozing, and listening to the dreamy sounds of the ocean.

Daphne remained nervous about being outdoors in her bikini, despite the privacy afforded by the walls around their patio. There was a small opportunity for people walking along the deserted stretch of beach to catch sight of her, but she did her best to remain hidden.

When it came time for lunch Kathy pulled on a pretty, barely-there beach cover. She looked beautiful and sexy, and Daphne's bulge became even more obvious as her cock pushed on its cage. Kathy handed Daphne a similar garment. It was loose and lacy and only barely covered her body and bikini, leaving her legs on full display, in their sexy sandals.

Daphne was terrified as her top only just hid the bulge in her bikini bottoms, and she felt totally exposed walking around with her ass cheeks bare beneath the lacy covering. She was also embarrassed by her flat front, and her lack of a feminine waist or hips. Not very womanly, she thought.

But she was hungry and Kathy wouldn't cut her any slack, so she followed along, her almost constant blush hidden by the pink of her sun-burn.

Throughout their meal, at one of the resorts casual eateries, Daphne focused on her food and tried to remain invisible. No one bothered them, so she gained a bit of confidence in her look and attire.

After lunch upon Kathy's insistence, they took a long walk on the beach. Seeing and being seen by the other guests of the resort. Walking in the sand in the tall shoes was troublesome, but Daphne did her best.

They didn't bump into Brandi or Victoria. Which was both disappointing and a relief, at least for Daphne.

After their walk they wandered through the resort's little shopping mall, browsing the contents of the shops. In one jewelry store Kathy bought Daphne a pretty choker necklace made of multiple strands of gold chain It included an elegant plate at the throat that the jeweler engraved with 'Daphne' in an elegant script.

Daphne thought it was a bit over the top. Not only was the thing expensive, but it looked vaguely like some of the sexy slave collars, she'd seen on Internet porn sites. Kathy, though was insistent, and the thing was pretty, so Daphne wound up wearing it out of the shop, and for the rest of the trip. The sex slave aspect haunted her and, she thought wryly, excited her every time she looked in the mirror.

Back in their cottage, they again laid out on their private patio, sipping on cool drinks and sunning comfortably.

By the late afternoon, they were both a bit dopey, and sunburned, too. Their bodies were red with distinct tan-lines in those areas where their bikinis covered them.

Stripped down and looking in the mirror Daphne was annoyed. "Look at me!"

"So? What's the matter? I'm the same way."

"But on you, it looks sexy."

"Oh, forget it, no one will see you, like that!"

That night, they again dressed for dinner, and when they walked into the Chinese-themed restaurant on the resort's grounds, Kathy immediately spotted Brandi and Victoria sitting at one of the tables.

"Look, there's our friends from last night. Should we join them? It could be fun."

Daphne, knew exactly what Kathy was thinking. And wasn't sure whether she was up for it. An evening with those two hot girls could easily end in disaster, or it could be crazy erotic and enjoyable. She wanted to, but she didn't.

"Kathy, I just don't know." She whispered, hesitantly.

But Kathy was already leading her over to their table.

Their friends were very pleased to see them and stood happily to exchange hugs and kisses. Daphne was surprised when Victoria's greeting kiss lasted longer than would be normal, and even included some tongue.

When Victoria finally stood back, smiling affectionately, Daphne grew excited. She was a beautiful girl, and, obviously interested in more than a simple friendship.

Brandi, invited them to join their little party, and as they had only just started on their meals, Kathy easily accepted the invitation. The waitress was quick to take their orders, and soon they were all enjoying their food, together.

As they ate, they chatted, and exchanged opinions on the resort, the weather and the ocean views -- typical things.

"I love your collar." Brandi said, at one point. "Victoria has several similar ones. But she seldomly agrees to wear them outside of the house. Does yours come with a leash? Hers do."

"Uh, no." Daphne said, blushing.

"I just bought that for her, today. Isn't it lovely?" Kathy said, happily.

"It is. And it makes a wonderful statement." Brandi said, winking at her.

Daphne caught the wink and the implication, and was again reminded about 'sex slave'.

As the time wore on, things got more interesting. Their discussions became more risqué, and intimate. And they mixed in occasional kisses, hand holding and even thigh bumps and massages, under the table.

It was obvious where it was all leading.

Finally, as they were finishing the last of the bottle of wine, Kathy took the plunge.

"Girls, we'd love to take you up on last night's offer, but there's something you need to know about us."

"Oh? I think we know all we need to. We like you and we think you like us, and we're looking forward to an enjoyable time, together." Brandi said, and Victoria nodded.

Kathy, glanced at Daphne, who was looking a little pale, and then continued.

"Well, you see, Daphne and I are really girlfriend and boyfriend. Daphne is my loving boyfriend."

There was a moment of shock. Brandi and Victoria looked at each other and then stared at Daphne, who was blushing furiously. Even her make-up and sunburn couldn't hide the color in her cheeks.

"No. You've got to be kidding!" Brandi said gaping at Daphne, who was trying not to faint.

"Really?" Victoria muttered. "I'd never have guessed."

Kathy smiled, sheepishly. "She does look good, doesn't she? She's been very good about it. And has really become accustomed to her role as my lesbian lover. And she enjoys it, too."

Brandi was gazing at Daphne, speculatively, but not saying anything more.

Victoria again reached over and grabbed Daphne's hand. "Really?" she asked, intrigued and curious.

Daphne, just nodded, feeling worried and humiliated. She'd never been outed like this, and she was finding it hard to deal with. She was deathly afraid that Brandi would go off, and create some terrible scene.

Kathy too was holding her breath. When Brandi continued to remain silent. She felt the need to explain further, but she kept her voice down, just above a whisper so that only Brandi and Victoria could hear, "she's really good with her mouth, and her cock is locked away in a cage. Only I have the key. He's always liked that aspect. He was into it even before we met."

That got Brandi's attention. "Now that's cool! So, you have complete control over him, or her? No manly cock to worry about?"

"Well, no. Unless I want it, and I do want it, often." Kathy said, enthusiastically.

Victoria then joined in. "So, Kathy, are you straight, bisexual or a lesbian?" She paused to giggle, before continuing. "I mean if you're straight, you're awfully kinky."

Kathy paused for a moment, taking a deep breath. "I'm Bi. I love Dave and Daphne, and the occasional woman, too."

"Oh goodie." Victoria said before turning to Daphne. "Daphne, I can see that this is difficult for you. I hope it's not too embarrassing. I think you're a dear." And she leaned over and gave her an encouraging kiss on the cheek. "So, are you gay, or transgender? I hope you don't mind me asking, but you have to admit, this is a fascinating situation."

Daphne, unable to handle the whole conversation sat quietly, glancing from one to the other of her dinner companions.

"Oh, come on now, lover, answer her. It's an honest question, and you know the answer." Kathy prodded her.

Daphne finally looked up and scanned the faces around the table. Kathy was looking on lovingly, Brandi curiously, and Victoria encouragingly.

"I'm defiantly heterosexual, no interest in men, but I've come to realize that I'm actually a cross-dresser. Kathy introduced me to that fetish, and I, ah, I enjoy it."

With that admission, she stopped talking and looked down at her plate. Too distraught to go any further.

Victoria chuckled "That's so sweet," she said a she leaned over and again kissed her on the cheek. She then reached up and gently pulled Daphne's face toward her so they could kiss on the lips.

And that made Daphne feel a lot better.

When Victoria sat back, Brandi asked, "Tell us about the chastity cage."

When Daphne looked up, but didn't start into that story, Brandi added 'please.'

She sighed. "Well, I've been into that for years. An old girlfriend introduced me to that kink, and even had my cock pierced so she could fit an inescapable cage on me."

"Oh wow!" Victoria gushed.

"I got used to it. The denial and the control made my orgasms even more intense, when I was released. And when she and I split up, I continued to wear the thing." She admitted, again blushing.

Lathy then spoke up. "When we met, he was living by his own set of rules that kept him locked up all week, and only allowed himself out for sex on weekends. Now I have the keys, and I usually only let her out on weekends, and even then, only for sex. Then he's back in his cage."

"Are there times when you don't let him out, and you have him get you off?" Brandi asked.

"Wait!" Victoria said, stopping Kathy from answering. "I'm confused. Is it 'him' or 'her'?"

Kathy laughed. "Well, these days, it's almost always 'her'. And, yes, there are times when she gets me off, but doesn't get off, herself."

"Good. Let's all go back to our cottage. I want to see more of Daphne, and all of you, Kathy, but I don't want to deal with a cock."

I knew it! Daphne thought to herself. I'm going to have to eat a lot of pussy, and I won't be allowed to get off, at all! Shit!

A few minutes later, as they walked along the pathway, following Brandi and Victoria, Kathy whispered to Daphne. "Be a good girl, tonight and I'll make sure you have a mind-blowing orgasm later. I promise."

"Promise?" Daphne whispered back.

"Absolutely. I'm really looking forward to this. And if it goes off as well as I think it will, I'll really owe you."

Daphne sighed. "All right. For you, and for me, later, I'll do my best. They are very pretty and sexy." And she followed that statement up with a chuckle.

Kathy laughed, delightedly, "they are, aren't they?"

"Hey, what are you two laughing about?" Brandi called over her shoulder as she unlocked the door to their suite.

Victoria turned and grabbed the two of them in a group hug and kissed first Kathy and then Daphne. "Come on in, you two. It's ladies' night." She said, excitedly.

The night proceeded just as Kathy had hoped, and Daphne expected.

It was an honest-to-god orgy of three beautiful, naked women and one girl, fully dressed.

Daphne spent the entire time with her poor cock locked away and straining, painfully within its cage.

By the end of the evening Daphne's jaws and tongue were exhausted, and she had given all three of her lovers' multiple orgasms. Of course, they too had been active in giving each other enjoyment.

Both Brandi and Victoria had beautiful bodies. Kathy's new breasts drew a lot of attention. And several times, Brandi suggested that Victoria should have hers done. When she wasn't all that enthusiastic about the idea, Brandi made it clear that it would happen. And to emphasize her point she ordered Victoria to retrieve one of her collars and put it on.

Vitoria, hesitantly did as she was told, and spent the rest of the night wearing the thing. It included a leash which always seemed to get in the way, as the four of them rolled around on the bed. But for Kathy, and even for Daphne, it added to the eroticism of the whole experience.

A short time later Brandi dug a vibrator out of her bags and used it expertly to get Kathy off, several times. While they were engaged, Victoria and Daphne hugged and kissed, next to them. Daphne really enjoyed it. Victoria was loving and passionate and her tongue spent a lot of time in Daphne's mouth. It helped her get over the jealousy she was feeling over her lover getting screwed by the dildo Brandi was using on her.