Secrets Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Kathy was resting after yet another orgasm. Brandi shifted over toward Daphne and Victoria.

Smiling, devilishly, she told Daphne, "I'm sorry you can't get off with that nasty cock, but you do have a hole I could fill with my trusty vibrator, and we might just be able to get you off, that way."

Victoria giggled, despite herself.

"Um, no thanks." Daphne mumbled.

"Never mind. She's not into anal." Kathy, said having overheard, despite her exhaustion.

"Not yet, anyway." Brandi said. "But, Kathy, if you'd give me some time with the lovely Daphne, I'm sure I could turn her on to it." And she slid a hand down between Victoria and Daphne's bellies, and grabbing her balls, gave them a squeeze.

Daphne squirmed, and groaned, and Brandi laughed.

"Brandi." Victoria scolded.

"Hush" Brandi ordered, and pulling out her hand she grabbed Victoria's leash, by her throat and pulled her over, none too gently, for a kiss.

When she let her go, Brandi added, "perhaps next time."

They were all taking a break for drinks, lounging tightly together on the bed, when Brandi declared. "Okay, I'm really dying to see the cock in its cage. Kathy, would you mind?"

Kathy smiled, lazily. "I don't mind, but it's Daphne's cock."

Brandi rolled over until she was laying half on Daphne's body. "You wouldn't mind stripping for us. Would you baby?" She said, a she kissed and licked her cheek. She was also caressing her well-covered crotch with her free hand.

Daphne didn't answer. She didn't really want to display herself, but she was so horny and so exhausted, she had no energy to argue.

Brandi, though was insistent and she began nudging her off the bed. "Come on, I'll help." And she giggled as she continued pushing Daphne over the edge of the mattress and then followed her off the bed.

Daphne reluctantly allowed herself to be forced out of the bed and then to stand quietly as Brandi unzipped her dress.

"Oh wow. Nice corset," Victoria said as she admired the view, enjoying being a spectator.

Brandi continued from there, slowly stripping Daphne of her underthings.

"And a padded girdle? No wonder she looks so good." Victoria again added, this time adding a chuckle.

Finally, Daphne stood naked and resigned in front of the three women.

She didn't stand, shyly, for long, though, because Brandi stepped up and grabbing her by the cage, maneuvered her onto the bed, next to Victoria, who shifted over to make room for both of them to climb on. Daphne wound up laying flat on her back, while Victoria and Brandi sat cross-legged on either side of her. Both of them bent over and examined her cock, well secured in its cage. At first, they studied it almost clinically, feeling it, and moving it around to get better looks at the thing.

"So it's pierced?" Brandi asked Kathy.

"The cock? Yes, it makes it impossible for her to pull out. She's stuck until unlocked." Kathy answered.

"Or it could be cut off, I suppose." Victoria commented.

"It could. But I trust her to never do that. After all Dave has been wearing it for years. He loves the thing. It's his favorite fetish."

Brandi giggled. "It was. Now, I think it's dressing like a woman. Your woman, Kathy dear." And with a devilish smile she grabbed Daphne's balls and gave them a squeeze. "Right Daphne?"

"Uh, yes." She admitted, under duress.

"Good." Brandi said, as she bent over and began licking her cock, through the bars that surrounded it. All the while she continued to hold the attached balls, firmly, but not so tightly that it would cause pain. At least that was her intent.

Victoria giggled. "I thought you hate cocks."

Brandi paused and lifted her head to look up at her lover. "I do, but I find this one, all locked up and safe, to be fascinating." And then leaning away so Victoria could see, she explained. "Look how it is growing and pushing out around the bars. And doing that, the ring behind its balls is stretching those poor things tightly and out. It's so cool!"

Victoria bent down to get a better look. "I see. That is interesting, and I bet it hurts."

She shifted her view to look at Daphne's face. Their subject was just laying back staring up at the ceiling. Kathy had shifted one of her arms so that she could gently massage her lover's hair, keeping her quiet and relaxed, somewhat.

"Does it hurt you, Daphne? When your cock grows like that and pulls on your balls?" Victoria asked.

Daphne didn't reply. She just laid there, like a mannequin.

Brandi gave her balls an encouraging squeeze, and she jumped and groaned, sharply. "Yes, when I get excited, my cock can hurt, and my balls too."

"Oh, poor baby." Victoria said as she bent down and nudging Brandi aside, she wrapped her entire mouth around the cock and cage and began sucking on the entire thing.

Daphne squirmed and moaned. It felt good, and it hurt at the same time. The feelings and even the thought of the two women both working on her sex, was driving her mad with lust. Lust, that she could do nothing about.

Brandi began laughing. "This is so cool. Poor Daphne. I can only imagine what torture this is for her."

Kathy had been laying there quietly, trying her best to keep Daphne docile, while she was being man-handled, or was it girl-handled, whatever. She was actually enjoying the performance. And she knew that it was driving her lover nuts. But now she started to worry, and when she lifted her head and actually looked at Daphne, she could see that she was in distress. She didn't like that at all.

"Okay ladies, please leave the poor girl alone. I'm sure she's dying for release." Kathy scolded the two of them.

"Aw, gee. But it's so much fun. I can only imagine what a good time you must have with her." Brandi said, pouting, theatrically.

Kathy giggled. "I do have a lot of fun with her. I love her. And tonight, I'm sure she's going to absolutely fill me up with her cum. Aren't you lover?"

Daphne smiled weakly, and nodded.

Victoria laughed. "You won't get that from me, Brandi."

"I'm happy with that. No nasty cock gushing in me."

Brandi then backed off the bed and picked up Daphne's discarded panties. "Victoria, come help me get her dressed. She looks much better in her clothes."

As Kathy watched, the two of them put Daphne's clothes back on her. When she tried to participate, they slapped her hands away, Brandi saying, "Oh no. You're our Barbie doll, we'll take care of you."

Of course, they got in several more gropes and squeezes as they went along.

And as they were tightening the corset's laces, Brandi was huffing and puffing as she pulled harder and harder, tightening the wrapping far more than normal. And that got Daphne panting and groaning.

Victoria helped by holding Daphne's arms up and kissing her to distract her.

"I can barely breath," Daphne moaned.

"But you look even better." Brandi chuckled.

Finally, Daphne was back in her outfit, but stiff and still panting for air.

Brandi gave her crotch one more slap, causing Daphne to cry out.

"Hey, be careful!" Kathy ordered. "I have plans for that, later."

Brandi, again chuckled, before pushing Daphne back onto the bed, next to her.

Kathy hugged her lover to her and tried to sooth her. She could tell that poor Daphne was no longer enjoying their game. And she felt sorry for her. But it had been wonderful!

They all lay together kissing and hugging for a while, but it wasn't long before Kathy decided that she'd had enough and that she and Daphne needed to head back to their cottage.

"I need to take care of something before we can sleep." She said pointedly.

"Oh, can we come and watch?" Victoria said, playfully.

"Sorry, no. We have to check out in the morning, and drive home, so I want to get a little sleep and maybe even some morning sex, before we leave." She explained.

"You could just stay here. We could watch the show and then we could all sleep." Victoria said.

Brandi laughed, and nodded.

"Sorry my dear, but if we stayed, I don't think we'd get any sleep." Kathy said.

And they all laughed in agreement, at that.

Before the pair left, they all exchanged phone numbers and email addresses, as well as hugs and kisses, and Daphne received one more grope to her balls from Brandi.

"We really need to do this again." Brandi said as they were slipping out the door. "Perhaps by then Victoria will have bigger boobs, and Daphne will have a more willing ass."

Just as she delivered that line, Victoria and Daphne were exchanging a final farewell kiss. Their eyes met, and both looked stricken.

As Kathy and Daphne were walking back to their cottage, staggering a bit from their workout, Daphne asked quietly, "do you really think Brandi will make Victoria get implants?"

"I think Brandi will do whatever she wants to Victoria. They're in that type of relationship."

"Are we?" Daphne asked, timidly.

"Daphne, my love, I may be the dominant one, but I'm nowhere near as dominant and demanding as Brandi. Now let's get to bed so I can unlock you and give you the orgasm I promised, and that you earned with tonight's performance."

"Yes, mistress." Daphne said, fingering her collar and laughing happily.

When they did finally crawl out of bed, the next morning, it was almost too late for breakfast and check-out before the deadline. Kathy had been good to her word, and Daphne's cock had received a lot of wonderful attention before it exploded, producing a prodigious quantity of cum. She had then collapsed, happy and drained, in more ways than one.

So, they had a quick breakfast and packed, with both of them still tired and completely sexed out.

It made the drive difficult and as soon as they got home, they fell into bed for a long nap. Only waking up from hunger. They ate a late dinner, and then dove back into bed for a final round of sex, rehashing their weekend and completing their mini-vacation in style.

"That was so much fun! I loved spending all of that time with my Daphne. And with our two women friends" Kathy said happily, after they'd both finished each other off. "You know. I'd be happy if you were always my lesbian lover."

Dave woke up, as always, still dressed as Daphne, and had a hell of a time moving when his phone's alarm went off.

For a moment he thought about cancelling the day and staying in bed, but he had several important client meetings on his schedule and his work ethic overrode his need for rest. He quietly got out of bed and laboriously stripped off his rumpled dress, stockings, corset, bra and finally his padded girdle.

In the bathroom, he pulled his blonde hair into a ponytail and then began removing all of his makeup. He was still fascinated how Daphne went back to being plain old Dave as all of the cosmetics were removed. The magic was in the make-up.

It took a while, but he was finally able to step into the shower, where the hot water finished waking him.

When he stepped out, still drying himself, he was surprised to see Kathy standing there, naked, waiting her turn. As always, she looked fantastic! He still marveled at how lovely and sexy she looked. And how lucky he was to have such a lover. Even if she was the driving force behind the whole feminization fetish that he was now fully caught up in.

As always, his caged cock reacted and began to push futilely, against its metal prison. That was its normal state, these days. It hadn't been such a constant issue until he fell in love with her.

They hugged and kissed, until he reluctantly broke away. "I have to get to work. But I have to tell you that was a fantastically wonderful weekend. I wish I didn't have to head out."

She smiled, "it was fun, wasn't it? I was disappointed when I didn't wake up next to my lover; my darling Daphne."

He laughed. "Well, I have to go back to being Dave, to make some money."

She looked at him speculatively. "You could still be Daphne, to some extent. I'd love to spend the day thinking about you in all your lovely feminine underwear. Under your Dave clothes, that is."

"Well, I will be wearing panties." He said, not sure what else she could mean.

"Yes, and that's great. But I'd love to see you wearing more. More feminine things."

And she kissed him, and ran her hands over his damp body, making his cock strain even more.

Now he understood. And he was horrified. "But lover, my clothes won't fit over Daphne's things. Especially with the padding. And they'd really show beneath my flimsy surgical scrubs."

"Well, you don't have to wear scrubs, do you? You could wear normal business attire on your sales calls."

"I suppose. But the scrubs are just so easy and comfortable."

"Well, women don't necessarily get to wear comfortable things, do they? Not if they want to look good and impress their lovers." She said, peeved.

But then she added. "but I suppose you're right. Daphne's wonderful shape wouldn't fit in Dave's clothes. Too bad."

Relieved, to have dodged that issue. Dave answered with an easy sigh, "yes too bad," before ducking out to get dressed in his every-day scrubs and grab some breakfast.

While he ate, he struggled with his nails. Removing the polish and the extensions. He'd watched Kathy do it several times, now and after a little practice of his own had it figured out. But it was still a pain in the ass.

He was finishing up when Kathy came out.

"I'm still bummed I won't be able to fantasize about Daphne, today. It would make my day go faster."

He just shrugged, "sorry lover, there's always the weekend, to dream about."

"Like you do?" she giggled. Knowing full well that with his cock locked away all week, he lived for the sex on their weekends.

He laughed, and admitted, "yes, like I do."

To be continued...

From the Author: Please comment on my stories. All thoughts, positive or negative are welcome. If negative, please extend the courtesy of providing constructive criticism. Thanks.

If you do comment, check back in a few days, as I do try and post replies.