All Comments on 'Secrets Pt. 08'

by ChangeYourPassword

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
King_MacAulayKing_MacAulayalmost 3 years ago

I really like it a lot, and you don't have to, but I would kind of like it if you made both Dave/Davie/Daphne and Kathy get therapy. Separately. He isn't able to stand up for himself when he wants to, and while it might actually be what he wants in the end, Kathy is just bulldozing over him. It's really manipulative kink. And I kind of just wish there could be a happy cross dressing couple where the guy wasn't semi absued in it. And he is, no argument. But other than that it's great, and I'm not expecting psychological stuff out of it, but you are incorporating it into your story. So if you are going down that road, I'd like it to be more real in terms of the affects on the psyche that's happening.

Still though, I'm gonna read it either way.

DaddyDearDaddyDear10 months ago

Love where the story is going. I would love to live the life of Davie/Daphne. I would leave Dave far behind. I hope Davie learns to love who he has become more and more. It would be incredible to dress the way Davie does every day. And sleep that way. With a woman that adores him that way. I actually feel that Kathy is perfect for him in every way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChangeYourPassword@ChangeYourPassword
I write these stories because I enjoy the writing, and because they sexually excite me. When I publish them, and you read them, I hope they entertain and excite you, too.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Secrets Pt. 07 Previous Part
Secrets Series Info