Secrets Pt. 08

Story Info
Davie joins Daphne.
12.8k words
4.47
4.8k
3

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Secrets, Part 8

(fetish, chastity, consensual, cross-dressing, feminization, humiliation)

By ChangeYourPassword

Author's Note: This is a work of fiction. It is a story of sexual fantasies and fetishes. These sexual practices are not for everyone, but those of us who delve into them understand the allure. The characters in the story certainly do. If you enjoy this story and the fetishes involved, great. If not, please forget the whole thing.

Synopsis: Dave with his own secret fetish, keeps falling for women who have their own secrets.

Read the previous chapters, first.

Davie joins Daphne.

Several days later, right after dinner, Kathy asked if they could go out to do some shopping.

It was only a bit unusual for them to go out during the week to shop as girlfriends, but as he had no real plans, he easily agreed. "Okay, I'll go get dressed."

"Wait, though, I want to try something out." she said as she grabbed his hand. "come along, please."

Curious, he followed along to her, now their, bedroom.

"Strip for me lover." She told him, and while he did, she pulled out a collection of Daphne's underwear.

"I was going to get dressed as Daphne, like we usually do." he said, confused.

"I've got something else planned for tonight. You'll see."

She then proceeded to help him don one of Daphne's padded girdles, a corset and stockings. But no bra or breast-forms.

He stood there confused. But he allowed her to continue dressing him, without complaint. Perhaps she had some plan for some kinky game that would lead to fun sex. He was all for that!

He watched as she then began pulling things out of a new box that had appeared on the chair next to her dresser. He hadn't noticed it before.

The first item was a silky white camisole that she put on him over his head. It covered his corset and except for the thin straps looked almost like a 'wife-beater' T-shirt.

Next, she pulled out a pair of black pants. Women's pants, stretchy with a flat front and a zipper at the back. She held them down so he could step in, so he shrugged and did just that. Kathy then pulled them up, working them over his padded hips and then zipped them closed, pulling them tight against his corseted waist. No belt was required as they had a built-in waist strap along the top.

They fit like a glove, from his waist, over his hips and ass, and down to his ankles.

Dave was trying to figure out what was going on. Kathy never dressed Daphne in pants.

Next was a royal-blue long-sleeved dress shirt. But he quickly saw that although it looked like one of his shirts, it was actually a woman's blouse.

When she slipped it on him, it felt smooth and silky and it buttoned on the wrong side.

Finally, she unzipped the pants, tucked in the blouse and closed the pants, again.

"Wow, you look great." She said, smiling happily as she stood back to admire him.

He was happy that she was so pleased. When she was this happy, he usually got a nice reward. So, he stepped over to the mirror to take a look for himself. His body looked pretty good for a girl. A flat chested girl. Daphne had never worn pants before. It just wasn't suitable wardrobe for a lesbian lover. But with her make-up and wig, she would look like a fashionable woman, dressed casually, but fashionably, for a shopping trip.

"Good eh?" Kathy asked, smiling

"Pretty. But a bit casual for Daphne, don't' you think?"

"Well, that's not exactly the idea." She replied, leaving him puzzled, once again.

She then dug out a pair of shoes. They looked rather dull to him. Brown leather with a small one-inch, block heel. She slipped them on his feet, and they fit fine. But they were unlike any of Daphne's other shoes, all of which had four-inch spike heels.

Finally, she handed him a black sport coat. At first, he thought it was one of his, as it was cut like a man's jacket, but when he saw the lining and the label, he realized that it was from a woman's store that catered to professionals.

"Well, put it on, please, I want to see how it looks with the rest of your outfit."

He slipped it on, and it did look like a man's suit coat -- something Dave would wear with a tie, to a business meeting.

"You look great." She said as she leaned in and kissed him on the cheek. "And that coat even has pockets so you can carry your wallet and keys. Grab them, and let's go."

"Wait, what?" He asked really bewildered. "What about my make-up and wig?"

"Oh, you don't need that with these clothes. You can pass as a guy, just as you are." And she punctuated her statement with a giggle. Looking at her, he could see that she was both pleased and serious.

"You expect me to go out like this? But I look like a guy with a woman's body!"

"Well, you are a guy. And you do look shapely, but you're wearing pants, a shirt and a sport coat, just like I've seen you wear to business meetings a hundred times. So, what's the big deal?"

She reached over and grabbed her purse and one of her own jackets and started for the door.

"Now go. Grab your wallet and keys. We need to do some shopping."

But he didn't move. He stood, frozen to the spot, looking at himself in the mirror. He could see that the clothes, could be imagined to be those of a guy. What did they call it, a 'metrosexual'? Or, more likely a gay guy. And he wasn't that!

"But I look gay!" He blurted out. "Especially with my hair, so long and blond."

"And what's wrong with that?" She said, chuckling. "you do fall into the LGBTQ category, you know, when you're Daphne."

He wasn't exactly happy with that description, even though he knew it was true. But he still didn't like looking as he did at the moment.

Kathy reached over and grabbed his hand. "And your hair looks lovely in that pony tail. Now come on lover, it's just a harmless game. And besides, you're with me. Your gorgeous lover. Who would ever think you were gay, when you're with me?"

Resigned, he allowed himself to be dragged out and driven to one of the malls. At least it was one far enough away that he didn't expect to run into anyone who knew him.

But despite his misgivings, it wasn't that terrible an experience.

Just like when he was out in public as Daphne, Dave soon concluded that his appearance wasn't that awful. Initially he had been nervous and embarrassed, and he was certain that everyone was laughing at him. But before long he realized that almost everyone was too wrapped up in their own little worlds to care about how he looked - normal human behavior.

Oh, there were a couple of times when he was certain that some people-watcher stared, and from their expression disapproved, or were somehow amused by his appearance. But those folks were easily ignored.

He had a much more difficult time when Kathy led him into a woman's store and bought him women's clothes that were vaguely masculine. And when she made him try them on under the watchful eyes of some sales clerk or customer.

Then he felt resentful and humiliated. And he didn't care if Kathy registered his dislike.

She just ignored his dirty looks and negative comments, and kept at it. A woman on a mission.

They visited several stores, and bought numerous pairs of pants, tops and jackets, all similar in cut and style to what he was wearing. He now thought he understood her newest game, and wasn't pleased.

Kathy did accept his arguments and bought some of the new pants with front zippers. But she also bought several more pairs with rear zippers, too.

They had to make a trip out to the car park to drop off the evening's purchases, before returning for a bit more shopping before the stores closed. As they paraded through the cars, he realized that all of the colorful bags he was hauling were from women's stores. He kind of hoped that anyone who saw them, concluded that he was just a helpful boy-toy. He preferred that idea to one where they imagined that they were all things for him.

Returning to the massive shopping center, they visited a couple of women's shoe stores, and came away with several new pairs, that were also feminine, but could pass for men's, barely. The worst of them had chunky heels as high as two inches.

At a lingerie store Kathy picked out several more camisoles and even a couple of training bras, that didn't really have any cups -- what's smaller than an A-cup? The things, intended for young girls, were difficult to find in his larger measurements.

Of course, Kathy also bought a couple of dresses for Daphne. Which she didn't make him try on. Thank God!

But the last stop was the most embarrassing one for him.

Kathy dragged him into a store that specialized in women's boots, very sexy ones. After browsing for a while, she picked out a tall pair of shiny, black ones with five-inch spike heels. They were that Dragoon style, very tall and extending up to cover the front of the knee. She then flagged down a young sales girl and asked her for a pair in Daphne's foot size.

When she returned with the big box, expecting Kathy to take a seat and try them on, Kathy shook her head. "They're a gift, and she's not here."

"Oh, should I just ring them up for you? I'm sure your friend will just love them, and they can be returned if they don't fit properly."

Kathy, then looked at Dave, with a devilish smile. "Well, my friend here actually has the same size feet. I'd like him to try them on. If they fit him, they'll fit Daphne."

Kathy giggled as she saw the expression on his face. "Oh, come now Davie, do this for me. I'm sure Daphne will appreciate it too."

The sales girl was watching the two of them, her eyes darting back and forth. She was obviously unsure about what was going on. She was getting an odd vibe from the guy, in particular. He seemed kind of gay. Although she wasn't sure if he was a feminine man, or a manly woman. But if it meant a sale, she'd work with it. Looking at the guy, she decided that he was certainly bizarre in his own right.

Kathy grabbed his arm and maneuvered him into a nearby chair. He went along submissively, trying to avoid a scene, in front of the girl and the scattering of other customers, all women.

The girl knelt down in front of him and watched as he removed his feminine-looking shoes, revealing nylons on underneath.

Noticing, she looked up at him, and he blushed, red.

She smirked, starting to understand who and what he was. But then she busied herself with preparing to slip the sexy boots on him.

After working with him to get the first boot on his leg, struggling a bit to close it over his pants, but eventually succeeding, she looked up at Kathy as she worked on the second boot.

"These are pretty tall heels. They'll be difficult to walk in. Especially for someone who hasn't practiced."

Kathy smiled. "Oh, I think he'll be okay in them."

Dave blushed again at the thought of walking in the things, to test their fit.

And he was totally embarrassed, when Kathy added. "He has had a fair amount of practice with high-heels, before."

The girl chuckled at that. As she finished zipping up his other boot. She then sat back on her heels to make room for him to stand and test the fit.

Kathy reached out and offered him her hand. "Come along Davie, I want to see how you move in those things. If you can walk in them, I'm certain that Daphne can too. Although I'm sure she'll look a lot sexier in them, than you do now."

He sighed, resigned, and still completely humiliated as he took her hand and stood up. He wobbled a bit before he caught his balance and took a first, tentative step.

Kathy led him all around the store, showing him off in the boots, embarrassing the hell out of him in the process.

By the time they returned to the sales girl, he was both terribly humiliated and angry at the treatment.

"So how do they feel, honey?" Kathy asked.

"Fine" he replied sulkily.

"Do you think Daphne will like them?"

"I suppose."

"Oh, come on. You know her better than I do. Will she love them? Are they sexy enough for her?"

He finally looked at her, and nodding, said "yes, I'm sure she'll love them."

Kathy smiled and kissed him, lovingly. "Thank you, sweetie." And then turning to the girl continued, "We'll take them."

As he walked out of the store, with yet another women's shopping bag in hand, he mumbled to her, 'Davie?'

She giggled, "fun huh? Dressed as you are, I think it's more appropriate than either Dave or Daphne. Don't you?"

When he didn't respond she looked at him and he was actually crying.

She stopped and pulling him into a hug, kissed him. "I'm sorry lover. I was having so much fun, I was hoping that you were too. I was wrong, wasn't I?"

Sniffing and wiping his eyes he replied, "Kathy it was awfully embarrassing. Really humiliating. That girl saw my stockings, and I'm sure she knew that I was queer, or something."

"Oh Dave, my love, who cares? She doesn't. She got the sale, and made a few bucks. And you'll never see her again. So please relax and let's go home. I had a great time, and I owe you some wonderful sex. In fact, this whole game has me really turned on. My poor pussy is absolutely dripping for attention. It needs your cock! So please, can we hurry home and fuck?"

She kissed him, for several long minutes before stepping back and dragging him toward the car.

With every hurried step he felt a little better. Less troubled, and more excited. And he began forgetting the events of the day in favor of looking forward to the events to come.

Once in the car, he no longer worried about the way he looked. And back at her condo, he was more than happy to strip off Davie's clothes. Kathy had him keep Daphne's underthings on.

"See how much better this is? We can make love like we usually do, Daphne and I, that is." She said happily.

"Except for the bra and breasts." He mumbled, in response.

"Yes, but we can fix that! For now, let's just put one of Daphne's bras on you."

And after a couple of hours of glorious sex, where Kathy seemed to be doing her best to make him feel wonderful, he was a happy man.

That Saturday, he was again dressed as Davie, and they visited yet another shopping center. He had put up a token resistance to the idea, but Kathy insisted, so that's the way it went.

This time though, he also wore one of the training bras. It didn't give him breasts, but he could still feel its straps around his chest and over his shoulders.

As they entered the outdoor collection of stores, he was certainly less worried, and embarrassed than last time. And they actually spent a fairly pleasant day. They bought only a few things, split fairly evenly between items for Kathy, for Daphne and for Davie. Nothing for Dave.

At lunch, they talked and laughed and enjoyed their food, oblivious of any unwanted stares.

While they were eating a fashionably dressed, woman in her forties stopped by their table. "you two look lovely." Focusing on Kathy, she smiled, "you my dear are beautiful." And then turning to Davie, she added, "and you, honey look like a sweet little sissy." And she bent down and kissed him on the cheek.

When she stood back, she again turned to Kathy. "I sure wish he was mine. If you ever tire of him, please pass him along, and she handed Kathy a business card, before waking off.

Dave sat there stunned by the whole thing, but Kathy was smiling and chuckling. "See what a hit you are, my love?"

"Did she call me a 'sissy'?" He asked in a near-whisper, still dumbfounded.

"Oh, never mind that. She has no idea. And what does it matter." Kathy said, before continuing on with their discussions of the things they'd seen and purchased.

But the term continued to bother him for the rest of the day. Is that what I've become? He wound up asking himself over and over.

He only got over it that evening, when they made love, spectacularly, well into the night.

Sunday was an easy day for the two of them. They spent time trying on and modeling the things they'd purchased, relaxing and having sex after lunch and again before sleep. While they were recovering, from their nightly session, Kathy asked, casually, about his Monday schedule, was it very busy?

Not sure why she cared, he took a look at his phone anyway and told her that his day appeared to be light. Only a couple appointments in the morning, and the rest of his day at home handling calls and doing paperwork.

"Oh, good," she said. "You'll want an easy day." And then she rolled over and closed her eyes.

He did the same, feeling satisfied and happy.

In the morning, when he came out of the shower, Kathy was there, waiting for him.

"Good morning," he said, surprised but happy. She was, after all, nude and looking wonderful. He grabbed her and hugged and kissed her, and the feel of her skin on his was exciting on many levels.

After kissing him she held up one of his padded girdles. "Wear this for me, today. Please?"

"Oh honey, we talked about that. It just won't work."

"Now it will. You have a complete wardrobe of Dannie's cloths to choose from. And we have enough experience to know that you look nice and that people don't care."

"Some of them did care. And they were all strangers. The doctors and their admins that I'll be meeting with will notice, and they might be put off," he said. And it was obvious he wasn't at all happy about the idea. In fact it scared the hell out of him.

"Oh, come now. It's all about business, and I doubt if they'll allow your clothes to affect their decisions."

"They might." He said, plaintively.

She kissed him again, and ran her hands down to his caged cock. "Well, the one thing I do know for a certainty, is that it will affect my decisions. I'll be thinking of you all day, and I'll spend all night screwing your brains out, as a result." And she smiled beautifully and kissed him passionately.

That he loved. The idea of dressing as Davie, he wasn't at all enamored with.

When she saw that he still wasn't convinced, she got serious. "David, you know I love you. And you know that these games really turn me on. They feed my fantasies and fetishes, and I love you even more for the way you participate in them with me, and for me."

She kissed him again, before continuing. "It hasn't been that bad, has it? I do think you enjoy playing the part of Daphne and Davie, too. At least when we make love, you sure seem to enjoy those roles. True?"

For a moment he refused to answer, but he knew he had to.

"Yes, I do." he admitted only a bit reluctantly. He had in days past, come to realize that he did, in fact, enjoy those games with her, and there was no doubt that he loved the sex with her.

"And nothing bad has ever come of it? Or have I missed something? I mean, we've never been attacked, or insulted, or even discovered. Right?" She continued.

He knew he was losing this argument, but couldn't think of a way out. And it was frightening.

Trying to change direction a bit, he muttered, "well there was that woman the other day who called me a sissy."

"Oh, for goodness' sake. She loved the way you looked. She was obviously turned-on by the way you looked." And to emphasize her point she grabbed his cage and shook it. He jumped and moaned, but she wouldn't let him pull away.

"And I thought it was a beautiful compliment. You're mine, and you make a lovely man or woman. So, come on and let's get you dressed. I'll even let you pick out your outfit, from Davie's collection."

Dave could see that Kathy's mind was apparently made up, and she was all excited, about him spending his day in his feminine lingerie. And the outerwear that went with it. And, he was aroused too. He had learned to enjoy dressing in his feminine things. And it was thrilling and exciting, and now, strangely comfortable for him. He'd never dreamed it could or would be so, but it was now life, and he was more or less happy with it.