Secrets Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This step, though, was yet another one that frightened him, and he didn't really want to take it.

But, standing there, with Kathy holding onto his cage, he Knew that he couldn't refuse. He'd already gone too far along the path that Kathy had dictated. He could never see himself abandoning what they had. His love for her, and his dedication to her was just too strong.

"All right." He mumbled, resignedly. At least he could pick out clothes that would minimize the effect.

Reluctantly, he stepped into the padded girdle that Kathy held for him, and she happily pulled up his body. Before it reached his crotch, she bent and spent a few seconds sucking on his caged cock, getting the poor thing, and Dave, all excited.

She then moved onto his corset, his nylons, training bra and cami, before they walked to the closet to pick out his outerwear for the day.

All throughout the process, Kathy was happily excited, giggling and humming some little tune. She was obviously enjoying herself, imensely, and he found it charming and entertaining, during the moments when he wasn't worrying about his day ahead.

She did allow him to select the least feminine things in the Davie wardrobe. He wound up in black slacks with a front zipper, a plain white blouse and a professional looking sport coat, cut like a man's.

The shoes were also fairly non-descript. But they did have one-inch high, stacked heels.

His dressing complete, Kathy had him stand in front of the big mirror so she could admire him.

She was very pleased. Standing behind him, she hugged him and kissed the back of his neck. "You look perfect. I'll be useless at work, today because I'll be day-dreaming about you every minute. And I'm sure my pussy will be leaking. When I get home, you'd better be ready for sex. A lot of sex."

He only had time for a quick breakfast before he had to hit the road.

He left on his way to his first appointment like a condemned man heading for the executioner. As he drove, he tried to think of a way out, but nothing made sense, so he decided to just do it. And hope for the best. Maybe Kathy was right and his wardrobe and his body shape wouldn't be considered that big of a deal. His customers and their staffs, all knew him, they knew his face and his personality and his business acumen, so like the people in the stores, they might just not pay any attention to the other things.

And, he thought, they were used to seeing him in shapeless scrubs. If they did say something, he could just explain that he was tired of that look, or that his management wanted him to look more professional and businesslike. Perhaps that would smooth things.

He could only hope.

He chuckled sardonically when he thought, what's the worst that can happen? I could lose my customers and my job.

His first meeting went perfectly. No one commented on his attire, and he didn't notice a single odd look. Everyone was friendly, professional and focused on business, so he was in and out in twenty minutes.

Back in his car he breathed a huge sigh of relief and Facetimed Kathy, like he had promised to do, to provide a report on how things had gone.

She was delighted at how well his meting had gone. She congratulated him and even gave him an 'I told you so' pep talk.

Before hanging up, she smiled lasciviously. "Okay, now for me, and my libido, give me a scan of your wonderful body."

He laughed. "Really? You are such a horny slut!" and he panned his phone up and down his body in his Dannie outfit for her.

"Oh, you look so good! So sexy. I'll be home as early as I can. And, lover, if I'm a slut, maybe you are a sissy. My sissy lover." And she hung up.

That bothered him. As he worked his way through traffic, he couldn't get her description out of his head. The term 'sissy' had always been a very negative and offensive descriptor. When he was growing up, his boyhood friends considered it a terrible insult. And, now, these days, when he read about it, it defined a submissive and feminine guy.

Well, that's what he had become, he decided. And the idea bothered him. Until his thoughts turned to how and why he had become a sissy. It was all Kathy's doing, and he loved her so, that it was okay with him. He'd do anything for her, and since that's what she wanted, he'd be Davie and Daphne.

His next meeting went almost as well.

One of the nurses stopped him in a back hallway, saying, "you look very nice today."

"Well, you usually only see me in scrubs." He answered, warily.

"True. But you do clean up nicely. You ought to dress like that more often," she said, smiling admiringly.

"I just might." He said both relieved, and a little pleased, before moving on.

He had a longer drive to get to his next sales call, and he spent it reviewing his day, so far. He was relieved and a bit surprised at how well it had all gone. No one had given him any grief. No snide comments, no insults, nothing. The only person who had noticed anything had been complimentary. And she was cute.

Maybe he'd survive the day. Maybe this just might work.

But his luck didn't hold. At the next meeting the receptionist, an older woman, noticed right away.

"Hi Dave, you look different." She said, looking him up and down, and frowning ever so slightly.

"Hi Janet. Yes, no scrubs today. My management wants us to be more 'professional'. Go figure."

"Uh hum. Well, I'm not sure you look the part."

"What do you mean?" he asked, as casually. But inside he was getting nervous.

"Well, I guess I'm too old fashioned for the, what do they call it, 'unisex' look. I thought that went out a while ago."

Dave was dismayed, but he did his best not to show it. "Well Janet, I think this is called the 'Metrosexual' look these days, and my girlfriend loves it."

"Your girlfriend, eh." She said, and he thought her implication was clear. She thought he actually had a boyfriend.

"Yup, Kathy and I live together. And she picked these things out. I guess you don't like them. Hopefully I'll be able to get back into my scrubs for the next visit."

And with that he pushed through the door and back into the office suite. Composing himself as best he could, before meeting the doctor and his assistant.

He was relieved when they didn't seem to notice his attire, or make any comment on it.

And when he left, later, he just blew right past bitchy old Janet.

By the time he got home he had relaxed and was actually feeling pretty good. His outfit and his shape hadn't proved to be the disaster he had feared. In fact, it hadn't been a problem, after all. He hoped and prayed that it would stay that way. If he couldn't go back to being the old Dave, in scrubs.

Hungry, he fixed himself a sandwich and started on his list of calls, and the paperwork he had to complete by the end of the workday.

It didn't even occur to him to change out of his Davie outfit. And if it had, he wouldn't have been able to do it anyway. Kathy expected to see him in it when she got home.

All afternoon, though in his spare moments, he dreamed of the great sex she had promised him. And that kept him feeling good, and his cock straining within its cage.

When Kathy flew in the door just before five, she was immediately all over him. Hugging and kissing, and laughing delightedly.

He smiled, sheepishly as in response to her questions he admitted that things had gone just fine. As she pumped him for details, he first told her about bitchy Janet.

"Oh, what does that old bat know. I'll have to swing by there, one day, to show her what a woman you have." And she kissed him and fondled him to demonstrate what a woman she was.

Her delight encouraged him to also tell her about the nurse, and her comments. And Kathy laughed more, and admonished him not to get any ideas. "You are mine. Whether you're Dave, or Davie or Daphne. You are mine and always will be. Right?"

"Of course."

"Good, now I want to celebrate. Let's go out for dinner at that up-scale place in town."

"But I thought, ah sex." He stammered.

"Oh, we'll do that tonight, absolutely. And I do owe you, don't I?" And she kissed him.

"But I want to celebrate first, and with Daphne. That's the beauty of your dressing like this. All you have to do is put on a dress, and some shoes, and I'll do your makeup and we can hit the road. We can have a great meal and then come back for some great sex."

And before he could complain, she was dragging him into the bedroom, and unbuttoning his blouse.

Oh well. He thought. Why not? He just had to keep track of who he was at the moment, Daphne, Davie or Dave.

He wasn't surprised when Kathy picked out one of his sexier dresses. She replaced his bra with one of Daphne's and put the breast forms in place, before pulling the LBD onto him. It had a very short skirt. One that often exposed his stocking tops. The only other time he had worn it, had been a constant struggle to not flash the people around him.

Next, she pulled out the crazy, tall boots she had forced him to model, when he was Davie.

When he whined about their heel height, she forbid him from spoiling their fun evening by being a whiny little girl.

Then it was time for his make-up, and she spent a longer time than normal, making him look beautiful and sultry.

He was surprised when she then pulled out his wig, his hair was long enough, that he usually just wore it down, arranged in a feminine style.

"Oh, I want you to look prettier, and sexier, and the longer hair will contribute to my vision.

When he finally got a good look at himself in the mirror, he thought he looked better than ever before. Certainly sexier.

"Wow," he couldn't help but comment. "As always, you're a magician."

"I know, right? You look fantastic."

"Not as good as you, but better than ever, is what I think."

She laughed. "I agree. Now let me put on a nicer dress so I will look better than you do, and we can go out."

As they headed to the car, holding hands and giggling, they did look like a beautiful lipstick-lesbian couple.

They had a grand time in the restaurant, from the moment they arrived, when the valets opened their car doors, and stood back smiling, with growing bulges in their pants.

The food was great. The service attentive, and when the manager stopped by their table and graciously complimented the both of them on how lovely they looked and how they brightened up the place, they felt wonderful.

Kathy because of her creation and lover, and Daphne because she was proud of how she'd pulled it all off, so very perfectly.

As they were finishing up, Kathy reached over and took Daphne's hand. "You know how much I love you, right? I love our time together. And the sex, and above all, I love who you are and who you've become."

Daphne smiled. "I love you too, more than I can say."

"Even though I've changed you, like this? I know I've done a lot. You don't think it's too much?"

Daphne sighed. "It has been a lot. I'm still not completely used to it, but I love you too much to refuse you anything." and she leaned over so they could kiss. "And I have to admit, I am enjoying myself." He said, smiling sheepishly.

When they got home, Kathy took complete control. As she usually did, she insisted that Daphne remain herself, and fully dressed.

It took her only a bit of work to open the girdle's flap, and unlock and remove the cage, but once she was done, Daphne had a stiff cock sticking out and tenting her dress.

From that point on, and for the rest of the evening they made love both with and without the use of Daphne's prick.

Kathy wound up the evening naked, but Daphne remained fully dressed. After she came, Kathy locked her back away and closed the girdle's flap over the top. Daphne used only her hands and mouth after that, until well after midnight when Kathy again unlocked her and they screwed yet again.

It was the first time in Dave's life that he came twice in the same night and although the first time was much better than the second. The second one was the most special.

After that Kathy stripped Daphne's dress off, and locked her back away. Before she finally peeled off Daphne's boots and proceeded to massage her sore feet.

When Kathy climbed back up onto the pillows, Daphne sensed that she wasn't yet done, so she resumed licking Kathy's very wet and sticky pussy. Tasting his own cum in the process.

She came again, under Daphne's loving ministrations. And then declared herself exhausted and fully satisfied.

They laughed when they realized that they had lost count of the number of times she had orgasmed, that night.

That was the end of their celebration, as both of them were exhausted, and they both had to go to work in about four hours. No way out of that requirement.

So, they kissed, and then fell fast asleep until their respective alarms woke them far too early.

Barely awake, after Kathy helped Daphne strip off his underwear, they showered together, and that helped.

He didn't protest at all when Kathy again dressed him in a Davie outfit. One that she selected.

He was disappointed, and again nervously reluctant, but he didn't fight it.

After Kathy was herself dressed, they gobbled down a quick breakfast and walked out, together to go to hit the road.

It was only while he was driving to his first meeting that Dave had second thoughts. Yesterday he had hoped to be able to go back to wearing scrubs, but here he was back in a Davie getup, again looking vaguely feminine, and perhaps a bit more so than yesterday. And today was a busy day with office visits back-to-back, all day long.

God! He hoped that everything would continue to go as well as it had yesterday. Both during the day, and during the night. And that thought made him laugh out loud. If tonight was as good as last night, he just might die of exhaustion!

That day did go like the previous day. And the night with all of the glorious sex also went the same way, too. Although not quite as long, as they both needed to catch up on sleep.

The following day Kathy allowed him to wear his scrubs, and their night was easy and relaxed to allow them to recover their energy.

But for the days and the weeks that followed Dave was more often dressed in Davie business attire than in scrubs when he left in the morning.

As time wore on, he did detect a change in the way his customers and their staffs treated him. Some few were teasingly friendly, and although he was a bit embarrassed by their attention, he was able to accept it, and even have a little fun with it. While other clients, a larger number, become cool and aloof. Relying on professional behaviors and attitudes while working with him. It was a strain, dealing with that sub-set.

Most people, though simply work easily and convivially with him. And more importantly his sales numbers don't change. They remain high enough, and he continues to make his goals and bonuses. And that keeps his managers happy.

He suspects that the people he works with are thinking. that he's gone gay. That he has some male lover somewhere in the background. And he hates that belief more than anything. It doesn't make it any easier that no one actually comments on it. In this day and age, everyone seems to just accept it. No one wants to show any dislike for LGBQT folks. No one dares.

And he can't bring himself to argue or correct their impression. What could he say? 'I'm not gay, just a cross-dresser?'

Eventually though, his outfits did come to the attention of one of his middle managers, and he started giving Dave and his immediate supervisor grief. Calling it 'unprofessional' and predicting that it would affect the companies' reputation.

Kathy, the all-powerful attorney, put a stop to that with a mildly threatening letter to their HR department. No one wanted an issue with the pro-LGBTQ crowd.

Dave wasn't particularly comfortable with that approach though, as it legitimized Davie within the company and after that, Kathy seemed to accelerate her feminization campaign.

But, no matter how things go at work, his time with his lover is always loving, enjoyable and erotic. And the sex is always great.

By now, his weekends were always spent as Daphne, and the two of them were usually out enjoying themselves or running errands together.

On one shopping trip Kathy picks out another sexy dress for Daphne and two more blouses for Davie. All of them pretty and sexy.

"You know, I'm out of space in the closet, and the wardrobe, for all of my clothes." Daphne warns her.

"You can't keep buying me things like this. I have plenty."

"Hah, a woman can never have too many nice things to wear." Was her answer, as they continued to shop.

When they arrived home, though she had obviously been thinking about the situation.

"You know, I think we can make more space by getting rid of Dave's old things. You don't wear them anymore."

Daphne, thought for a moment. She didn't like the idea of completely abandoning Dave. Kathy was right, of course, his old things were now, never worn, either around the house, outside the house, or at work, but it still seemed like a big step, and he wasn't really comfortable with it.

Kathy saw his hesitation. "I don't mean throw them away. We'll just stash them back in your condo. They'll be there if we ever need them."

That made him feel a little better. "Okay. That makes sense, I guess."

It had been a couple of months since they were last even inside his old place, as they'd been happily residing in Kathy's cozy, and feminine home, not needing anything from there.

Daphne was surprised when she realized that she didn't have the key to the front door. Kathy had it. She used it to allow them to haul the armloads of Dave's things, and a few boxes, inside.

With them all put away, she again locked the door behind them and pocketed the key.

Daphne didn't say anything, but it did bother her when she realized how much control Kathy actually had over her, and Dave.

From that point on, Dave ceased to exist, replaced by Daphne and Davie.

And slowly, bit-by-bit Kathy adjusted Davie's attire to be even more feminine. The blouses became more colorful and started including small touches of lace and satin. The camisoles became lacy and more attractive, too. And he worried that they were visible beneath his increasingly womanly tops. The pants came in colors other than just black or navy blue, and they now all had flat fronts and zippers at the rear.

The shoes also became more femininely fashionable and some of them came with two-inch block heels.

And with each subtle change Davie became more distressed. He'd become used to living as Daphne. It was sexy and kinky and she'd become an important part of the relationship and the love he'd built with Kathy. But parading around as Davie was just too bizarre. He knew that everyone he encountered, at work or on the street, considered him to be gay. And several times when he'd been called stuff like 'screaming fag' and 'sissy boy', he'd almost lost it.

A couple of times, he'd even considered calling everything off and moving back into his condo, and returning to being just good old Dave.

Lonely Dave. Dave without Kathy, the love of his life.

He had already concluded that if being Davie at work would have ruined his career, he would have called it all off. He would have had to; else he'd go broke. But it hadn't. His customers accepted him, albeit with some grumbles, insults and smirks. But regardless, his sales volumes had remained strong, so his bosses didn't push things.

So, he did his best to just go with the flow. Be the person Kathy wanted and loved. And she seemed to love Davie, almost as much as she loved Daphne.

He did, finally, refuse to accept yet another change, and it led to trouble.

He was dressing for work in the Davie outfit Kathy had selected for him when she stepped up and handed him a new bra, not one of the training bras he usually wore. This one was padded, and produced an A-cup, profile.