Secrets Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't wear this!" he declared, angrily. "Where's my normal bra."

And as he said that, he got even angrier. What the hell! He thought. I'm already walking around in a bra. That's my norm, these days. Shit!

"Of course, you can. It will go perfectly with your blouses, and give you a much nicer shape."

"Kathy please. I can't walk around with breasts. With those I can't even pretend to be a guy. Even a gay guy wouldn't have tits!"

"Yes, you can. You already have a wonderfully, feminine shape. This will just enhance you a little farther."

"No! You already have me looking feminine enough. Enough people think I'm a transvestite, as it is. I can't take it anymore."

"Oh please, lover. For me? You know how much I love you and Daphne, and Davie."

He was crying now. "Kathy I can't. I just can't. It's too much. At least with Daphne, I can either be her or not. And when I'm Daphne, no one insults me, or harasses me or recognizes me as something I'm not. So, I'm okay with that. I've actually come to enjoy it."

And he paused to wipe at his eyes and nose.

"But this whole Davie thing, is slow torture. It's like a campaign that keeps getting worse. Every day, I'm humiliated and anxious. Kathy, I can't get used to this game, being Davie, like I have with Daphne."

And with that, as Kathy watched, stricken, he started stripping off all of his feminine things, until he was just wearing the panties, then he slipped on a pair of his old scrubs, a pair of socks, women's, and a pair of sneakers, again women's, and he headed for the door. Without breakfast and without even saying goodbye.

After he stomped out, Kathy sat on the bed for an hour crying. Evaluating what she had done to Dave, and debating with herself whether she'd gone too far -- yes. And if she could fix it -- she hoped so. And if she wanted to continue with Daphne -- Yes. And, finally, if she wanted to continue with Davie. And after a lot of soul-searching, she concluded that she did.

She really did love Dave more than anyone she'd ever been with. But, and she understood that she was indeed warped, she loved him most as Daphne and Davie. She was living her fantasies and she was happier than she'd ever been while doing it. And it was all because of Dave and their crazy, kinky relationship.

And she didn't want it to end. It couldn't. She wouldn't let it.

Dave's work day was a typical one. He visited clients, and ate lunch in a favorite café. And nobody said anything or sneered at him. No one even noticed his girly shoes. And it felt good, wearing only scrubs for a change. Normal. But he felt terrible, all day, as he constantly thought about the fight.

When they met up at home, after their workday, they almost got in another spat as they both tried to apologize to the other, first. They wound up laughing at their antics, and that, more than anything broke the ice. It allowed them to get past that initial, awkward phase of the healing process.

It was a long night of talking it out. And they wound up ordering a pizza delivered so they could continue their heart-felt discussions.

They both wound up crying either individually or together. And there was a lot of hugging, but not that much kissing, until near the end.

By then they had built an even better understanding of their love for each other and of the kinky lifestyle they had built.

Dave, came away knowing that Kathy did love him as much as he loved her. That was undeniable and everlasting. He also understood that everything she had done and was doing to and with, both Daphne and Davie, was the key to her happiness. And that without those two, he could lose her. And most importantly, he knew that he didn't want to lose her. That he'd do whatever she needed, if it kept them together.

Finally, he realized that he did love being Daphne, and that he could even accept being Davie, especially since it was only during his time at work. He'd certainly heard of many others who maintained one personality at work and a completely different one the rest of their lives. He knew it was possible. So, he decided that he could live that way.

And Kathy came away relieved, and with what she wanted, and felt she needed, in their relationship. And her love for her mate was stronger than ever. And she was delighted with how comfortable he now was being Daphne. And she had vowed to keep Daphne happy. She had also promised to not push Davie at him so very hard, even though he had agreed to go along with her on that project.

That night they finally turned off the lights and curled up together in the bed, holding each other tightly, and kissing passionately and often. But they were both too burned out to make love. They knew that there would be plenty of great sex in the months and years to come.

They spent the next couple of nights celebrating their reconfirmed love for each other. Davie went to work each day more or less content with his life. But not wearing an A-cup bra, at least for now. And Kathy made sure Davie or Daphne, whichever, was sexually satiated, each night. And she was too.

As a sort of celebration of their making up, on Saturday Kathy brought Daphne along to her mani-pedi appointment.

Daphne was once again made nervous by the situation. This time, she'll be under close scrutiny, by real women, and she foresees a disaster of discovery. But no one says anything. They accept her as just another customer. She relaxes when no one sees her as anything other than another woman at the beauty parlor. As Kathy had failed to warn her of the surprise, Daphne had to duck into the restroom to strip off her stockings before her toenails could be worked on.

She was also surprised when Kathy had the nail specialist add small, eighth-inch extensions to Daphne's nails and paint them in a non-attention getting, pale tan, almost a flesh-tone color.

As she worked the manicurist explained that the acrylic overlays she was using would last for several weeks. Several weeks? Daphne thought, distressed.

"Oh, those look lovely," Kathy gushed when she saw the finished product. "And they'll be so practical, too."

Daphne made no comment until they were in the car, driving home.

"Do you really expect me to keep these on?" she said waving her pretty fingers around. They did look nice she admitted, and they added a lot to her feminine hands, but...

"How can I go out as Davie, like this?"

"Daphne, calm down." Kathy said sternly. That's why I kept them short and colorless. We can put a temporary polish on them for Daphne, and Davie can get away with the colorless nails the rest of the time."

"But what about Dave?"

"Lover, you're no longer Dave these days. You don't even have any of his clothes. We talked about this. I don't need Dave, I'm in love with Davie and Daphne."

The realization stunned him. Especially when he realized that she was right. He was never again going to be plane old Dave, the guy. He even had trouble remembering the last time he was Dave. It seemed like it was months ago when he had to go to Lowes, to pick up some paint.

Damn!

So, from then on, he had longish painted nails. It became another aspect of his feminine lifestyle. And every few weeks they went back for another mani-pedi. And each time he was afraid that Kathy would have longer extensions put on his hands, to match the sexy ones she always wore.

So far that hadn't happened.

Like all of the other changes in his life, he did become accustomed to the sexy nails on his fingers. It did take him a while to get used to them. It was more the sight of them, than any difficulty in working with them. But his concern over longer nails and the expected difficulties he'd then have with doing simple things like picking up something small or typing kept him worried.

And Kathy had to help him practice painting them with easily removed polish, each Friday after work. It added even more time to Daphne's preparations.

As more time, passed, he became used to life as Daphne, with only short periods as Davie.

In one respect, it made life easier. It only took twenty minutes, to convert from Davie to Daphne, each evening after work.

And, his time as Daphne was all excitement and loving fun. Kathy was the source of that. While his time at work was difficult and challenging, especially as Kathy's plans for Davie progressed.

And she did continue to expand on Davie's feminization. He'd stopped drawing in his eyebrows, some time ago, at Kathy's urging. It had been just one more aspect of Davie's persona.

Recently she had begun adding a bit of makeup to his face, before she would let him head off to work. Just a touch of foundation to help his skin look nicer. And a bit of eyeliner, to help his eyes look sexier.

Then a bit of lip balm, to keep his lips soft. It only had a little hint of pink. Of course, that was easily wiped off with a tissue, in his car on the way to work. But Kathy was always ready to reapply it whenever she was out with Davie. Which wasn't often, but still...

When she wanted to add just a touch of mascara - to make your eyes look nicer, he refused, and they had another argument. Eventually she did back off, and he felt like he'd won some meaningful concession. But he noticed, that when they walked out of their next salon appointment Daphne's nails wore a polish that, instead of being skin toned and unobtrusive, was a bit more pinkish.

Each day, now, he was spending more and more time getting dressed for work, just like a woman; and the makeup, no matter how light, only made things worse.

Slowly, over a period of weeks, Kathy taught Davie how to do his own makeup. Eventually, he was doing it himself, but Kathy insisted on an inspection before he could leave, and several times she made him go back and correct some perceived flaw. Most of the time it was because he hadn't applied enough of the cosmetics. He didn't look pretty enough.

And all of those things made Davie's work life just a bit more difficult. He was by now resigned to the stares of the men and women he encountered on the street, and able to deal with his customers, who for the most-part continued to accept him as a valued supplier. But that didn't mean that they were exactly comfortable with him.

On those few weeknights when they were both too tired to fool around, while he was trying to get to sleep, he rehashed the ever-changing aspects of their lifestyle and reconsidered what he was doing. And each time he grudgingly concluded that his love for Kathy, and the lifestyle she was imposing on him made him inexplicably happy. Incredibly, he was actually content with Daphne, and even Davie.

They had developed a life-rhythm that centered on Kathy and Daphne, two women living together, happily and comfortably. They share all of the household chores, work on their respective careers, and spend almost all of their free time together. When they're out, shopping or dining or doing any of the things, loving couples do, they're both happy, and to anyone who observe them, very much a loving couple.

Unlike Kathy, though. Daphne doesn't have any friends or casual acquaintances, and she grows a little jealous on those few occasions when Kathy spends time away with her girlfriends, from work or elsewhere.

When she mentions her feelings to Kathy, at first, she doesn't understand.

"Kathy, I can't very well go out and hang with the guys. Not as Daphne, or even as Davie. I haven't seen any of my old buddies in months. Hell, almost a year, now!" she complains.

"Hmm, I see what you mean." Kathy replies. "I don't imagine any of them would be comfortable with Davie, would they?"

Daphne shook her head, "no, a couple of them were gay, but you know I'm not. So, I don't think that would work out. And the other guys would freak, if they saw me, now."

"Well, tell you what. How about you join me, when I go out with Jill and Tami, next week. We have plans to go out for dinner, after work."

"Do they know you have a lover?" Daphne asked, unsure about the idea.

Kathy paused to think about that for a few seconds. "Well, they know I have a boyfriend. But they don't know how you've changed." She sighed. "Frankly, I'm not sure how they'll react. And I don't know if you should come as Daphne, or Davie." And she sighed, sadly. "And I do have to work with them." She said, now clearly nervous about the whole idea, herself.

"And you don't want word getting out, around your office that you're a lesbian, or that you're living with a sissy." Daphne said, again shaking her head.

"Oh, you're not a sissy! I don't consider you one. So, I don't want to hear that!" Kathy said angrily. "I tell you what. The next time I meet up with the girls from my old neighborhood, I'll bring you along as Daphne. They won't be a problem, and I think you'll like them, and we can all have fun together."

"All right." Daphne said, but she was thinking; that still doesn't solve my problem.

The following week, though Daphne was surprised when Kathy told her that they had a date, the next evening with Clare and Holly, the pair they had met that evening, long ago, at the Kitty Cat Club.

"What?"

"Yes, Clare gave me her phone number, so I called and we agreed to get together back at the club, for a fun evening on Friday."

"But..."

"Well, you said that you missed having friends, and those two already know us. So, I arranged it for you. You did like them, didn't you? And I think Holly, in particular liked you."

"Yes, I did like them, and Holly and I did seem to get along." Daphne said, starting to think that it could be fun. At least she'd be able to get out and interact with someone other than Kathy.

"Here, wear this tonight. I think Clare will appreciate it." Kathy said, as she handed Daphne her choker necklace from their time at the resort.

Daphne looked at her skeptically. "I haven't worn it since that weekend. After Brandy's reaction to it, I don't' know if I like it. I'm not your sex slave, am I?"

"Of course not! I don't treat you like one do I?" Kathy said, sternly.

"No." Daphne admitted.

"I just think Clare will get a kick out of it. I got the impression when she and I talked, that she was into that kind of thing. I just thought it might spice up our evening." She said as her expression softening, she leaned over and kissed her lover. "Don't wear it of you don't want to."

Daphne wound up wearing it, because Kathy wanted her to.

The two of them dressed in sexy and slightly slutty clothes and they looked great. Kathy spent a long time working on Daphne's make-up; all of the time humming to herself happily, back in the 'dressing my doll', mode that she enjoyed so much.

"We look like a pair of hookers." Daphne said dubiously, as they were walking out the door.

Giggling, Kathy ushered her down the hallway toward the garage. "Hey, girls just want to have fun! And at the club we'll be surrounded by all girls."

When they walked into the club, the place was crowded, noisy and filled with women of every kind, shape and size. All of them looking for a good time, among girls of the same persuasion. Having been there before, Daphne wasn't as nervous as she usually was, facing a mob of people, while in her female persona.

Kathy had to call Clare's cell phone to locate their friends at a table off to one side.

"Wow, you two look great!" Clare said as they settled into their seats, and Holly smiled and nodded her agreement. "Sexy as all hell!"

"Thank you, thank you." Kathy laughed. "We don't get out to party all that often, so when we do, we tend to go overboard."

"Well, you look good enough to eat, as they say." Clare responded, and it was obvious what she was implying.

Daphne blushed, and Kathy winked at her, giggling happily.

After the two newcomers had ordered drinks, and they all took the opportunity to order food, they settled in to catch up on current events. But that only took a few minutes.

"I love your collar!" Clare said, smiling appreciatively. "I've tried to get Holly to wear one, and play to my fantasies of owning a sex slave, but she's not comfortable with the idea. Perhaps you can bring her around."

Kathy spoke up as Daphne blushed and turned to look at Holly.

"Oh, Daphne's not my slave. She's my lover. I just get a small thrill when she wears that for me. I consider it a sign of her commitment to me."

"More like you own her." Clare laughed, and there was a wicked gleam in her eye.

Holly, still staring at Daphne, just shook her head, sadly. "Clare, be nice."

Their drinks arrived, saving Daphne and Kathy from having to respond to that comment. And Kathy steered the conversation in another direction, telling an R-rated version of their vacation at the resort.

Of course, that led to more playful harassment from Clare. "So you guys met another couple of girls that you had fun with? I'm jealous."

"Oh, we did have fun. Not just because of the girls. That place was fantastic, beautiful and restful. And we both needed the break. You should try it sometime." Daphne spoke up.

"I'm afraid we're spending all of our time, and money fixing up our house." Holly said.

"Yes, we are. Later you should come over and see what all we've done. We don't live far." Clare said, pleasantly. "Our bedroom is finished, and very comfy. Isn't it honey?"

"It, is. And we'd be glad to show you. You two look so good, and sexy, I'm sure you'd brighten up the place." Holly said.

Kathy looked at Daphne, who didn't look all that enthusiastic. She knew that her lover didn't' want to be outed, again, especially to women who lived in the neighborhood. But it did sound interesting to her. She didn't want to push Daphne into it though, so she didn't volunteer.

Their food arrived and they settled down to eat, and chat, and people watch. Several times other women stopped by their table to say 'hi' to Clare and Holly. They were apparently regulars at the place, and popular with many of the other women who hung out there.

It was clear that many of the visitors were interested in the pretty new girls who were with them. There were a lot of hugs and polite kisses, and a few caresses, and more than light kisses from some of the more aggressive ladies.

One of the women, wearing a very sexy and kinky black leather dress with matching tall boots, stopped by with a girl dressed in a silly, but revealing school-girl outfit. She was really insistent. Daphne got nervous as the woman, pretty in a severe way, complimented her on her collar.

She then pulled on a chain, that had up to that point been out of sight, and Kathy and Daphne both realized with a shock that it led up and under her friend's skirt. The girl jumped as the chain tightened.

Kathy and Daphne could only guess at where and how the leash was attached to her.

"Penny's collar is permanent. But not as pretty as yours." She said staring into Daphne's eyes.

When she looked over at Penny, Daphne saw that her collar was tall and heavy and probably stainless steel. And it had a large ring dangling from it's front. That was a real slave collar!

Daphne blushed, nervously, and out of the corner of her eye she caught sight of Holly reaching over and tapping Clare on the arm.

Clare got the message and spoke up. "Barbra, please. Leave Daphne alone. She belongs to Kathy, and they're not really into the heavy scene that you two are."

"Oh?" Mistress Barbra said, imperiously.

"I'm, sorry, no. They're a softer pairing like Holly and I."

Barbra, turned to Claire and nodded, "oh, all right. Claire my dear. If they're friends of yours, I'll back off. I thought I sensed something special in Daphne, and she looks luscious. I would like to take her home. I'm sure I could teach her a few things."

Then she turned to Kathy. "Wouldn't you like that? I could show your friend here how to behave like a sweet little girl, like my Penny, here."