Secrets Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathy was herself intimidated, but she spoke up. "Thank you, but I think we're good. Happy with our lives and lifestyle as they are. Right lover?"

Daphne swallowed, nervously, "yes," she mumbled.

"Oh, all right." The woman said, resigned. "But if you ever want to try out something more exciting, Claire knows where to find me."

And with that she nodded, and then stalked off, her slave following close behind on her leash.

The four of them sat quietly for several minutes after Barbra and Penny's departure.

Both Kathy and Daphne, finished their glasses of wine, and Kathy signaled their waitress requesting refills.

Finally, Claire explained. "Mistress Barbra is an honest-to-god dominatrix. Like you see in porn videos. I think she actually makes a living at it. And before you ask, yes, Penny's pussy is pierced and ringed, and Barbra drags her around with that chain attached to her. Believe it or not, Penny is kinky and crazy enough to like it. We see them in here often, don't we Holly?"

Holly nodded. "Yes, and Mistress Barbra scares the hell out of me. Once a month they have a kink night, here, and she's always a big hit. She usually kidnaps someone from the audience and, ah, works them over up on the stage." And she shivered, theatrically at the thought of it.

Claire giggled. "Yes, one time she grabbed Holly. I kind of enjoyed that session, but Holly didn't."

"Claire! Stop!"

"Oh, right. I'm not allowed to talk about it." Claire said, laughing. "But Mistress Barbra, sure put her through her paces, and for months afterward, she pestered me to bring Holly over to her place, to her dungeon, for training and B&D games.

It was Holly's turn to blush and Daphne thought she actually saw her tearing up.

She reached over and grabbed her hand, to reassure her.

"I wouldn't want to be 'trained' by her. That's for sure. She scares the hell out of me, too." Daphne said consolingly.

"Me too." Kathy added.

"I wonder what she saw in you, Daphne? Besides your pretty collar, that is. In her profession, and with her experience, I've seen how well she reads people. Kinky people, that is." Claire said, with a devious smile.

Daphne, obviously uncomfortable answered, "I have no idea."

Claire smiled, "well, you do seem like a submissive little girl, even to me."

And then she laughed and resumed working on her meal.

The others breathed sighs of relief and returned to eating their own food.

The rest of the evening proceeded uneventfully. The four of them finished their food, and sat for a while sipping drinks and chatting about inconsequential topics.

Clare tended to favor Kathy, while Daphne and Holly talked quietly, mainly about the people around them.

They did get in a little dancing, first with their lovers, and then with the other's partners. Daphne found it difficult in her tall heels, and the crowding on the small dance floor inevitably led to bumps and collisions with others. Daphne was afraid that someone would detect that her ass and hips were pads, rather than real flesh and bones, but it didn't happen.

When a slow-dance tune came on, she was happy that she was dancing with Kathy at the time. But then she had trouble following in stead of leading, like Dave used to do. Kathy laughed as they struggled with that custom.

Eventually, they all seemed to agree that they'd had enough.

Clare tried to convince them to come home with her and Holly, but Kathy gently refused.

"Perhaps some other time."

Daphne could see how disappointed Holly was, and a part of her, her caged cock, liked the idea, but she was afraid of how their two friends would react to her unique situation, so she made no attempt to change Kathy's mind.

Kathy, for her part really wanted to take them up on their offer, but for Daphne's sake, resisted her own desires.

They all said their goodbyes, and disappointed, headed out to their cars, and homes.

Kathy and Daphne arrived back at the condo, late, tipsy and tired, but horny too.

Their sex, that night was somehow different. Not because they were drunk, but because they were both still distracted by thoughts of Claire and Holly, and Mistress Barbra and slave Penny, too.

They talked about their night, the next morning, while eating a late breakfast.

Kathy was a little smug, "are you feeling better, now. We had a good time out with friends."

"Oh please. I did have a good time. But it's not what I was looking for when I mentioned not having any friends I could hang out with, and you know it!" Daphne replied. And it was clear she was angry.

"I'm sorry, lover. I didn't mean to be so bitchy. We did have a good time, though, didn't we?"

Daphne calmed herself. "Yes, we did. But I was glad you didn't accept their invitation. I kind of wanted to, but I was really afraid how they'd react."

"Well, it went fine with Brandi and Victoria, at the resort. I think it would have gone the same way with those two. And then you could have some local friends to hang out with."

"Maybe. I just don't know."

"Well, I think we should make another date with them. Perhaps at a quiet restaurant somewhere, where we can talk privately, and feel them out. Then, if they're agreeable, we can get together. It was sure fun with Brandy and Victoria."

Daphne smiled and nodded. "It was, but I didn't really get to enjoy it until later."

"Oh, you loved the whole session. Admit it."

Heavy sigh; "yes".

They finished their pancakes and were sipping at the last of their coffee, when Kathy asked, "what about Barbra? What did you think of her and Penny? Scarry?"

Daphne frowned. "You mean Mistress Barbara and slave Penny? Yes, they scared the crap out of me! I sure don't' want any training from her."

Kathy chuckled. "I'm not sure what training you could use. You're very good with your mouth and tongue, and with your hands and fingers, too. And your cock is to die for."

And she broke out laughing, especially when she saw Daphne's expression.

"I suppose you could learn to be a little more submissive, more agreeable to my requests." Kathy added.

"Oh really? What haven't I done for you? Look at me!" Daphne said, playing at being upset.

"Well, Davie hasn't been fully cooperative." Kathy said, still playing the evil witch.

"Oh no. Don't give me that. Davie is a good sissy." Daphne replied. But she added a chuckle.

"He is. You're right." Kathy said, ending their little game, as she leaned over and they kissed.

After sitting back Daphne resumed their discussion of last night.

"I keep thinking about Penny, with a leash chained to her pussy!" Daphne said, shaking her head.

"Oh, she loved it. She's that type of girl. A true submissive sex slave. Kind of cool, really. She's living her fantasies, just like we are."

That caused Daphne to pause and reconsider her objections. Kathy was right about that. Penny hadn't given any indication that she wasn't happy with her situation. Dressed as a fetish dream and being led around on a leash connected to her sex. Perhaps she was living her fantasy, just like she was.

But then she began to wonder, am I living my fantasy, or is it Kathy's fantasy?

As Kathy was awaiting some response, she took a sip of her coffee, before completing her evaluation. No matter, I'm happy, and so is she, and that's what's important.

With that conclusion, she answered. "You may be right about Penny, but regardless Brandy scares me. Don't ever turn me over to her!"

Kathy laughed. "Well, If I did, she could lead you around with a leash attached to your cage. Now that could be entertaining."

Daphne gave her a dirty look. "No way. Now stop it!" And she stood up and started cleaning the dishes off the table.

The two of them spent the rest of the weekend following their normal routines, as two happy lovers. And no further mention was made of the Mistress, or her slave. Kathy did leave a voice mail for Carle, mentioning another get-together.

On Monday morning Daphne got up early, as she always did, to switch to her Davie look for work. This time, she was particularly worried about the way things were going. Doubts about the future continued to haunt her.

Today is going to start out rough, Davie thinks as he prepares to head off to his first appointment. He has a meeting with one of his most difficult clients. The doctor, an irascible older guy has made it clear that he dislikes the new Dave. Luckily his office manager, a pretty, younger woman keeps him in check, and Dave hasn't lost the business.

As he's pulling sexy stockings up his legs, preparing to hit the road, in a now typical Davie outfit, he freezes, as for the umpteenth time his doubts again surface. What's happened to me? I'm madly in love with a woman, who prefers me as a woman. He thinks as he sits there holding the soft nylon. Being careful not to tear them with his, pink nails.

He can't believe how his life has been changed. What she's done to him. What he's allowed her to do to him. He always knew that he had a kinky side. His constant wearing of the chastity cage was proof enough of that. And he'd enjoyed some of Roxane's fetishes, and the ones Emily had insisted on, too. But in those cases, it had all turned out to be too much for him to handle. Too difficult to live with.

But now here he was dressing more like a woman than a man. He sat there pensively, for several minutes, shaking his head.

But, as always, he realized that he's enjoying it. Somehow, he's become so comfortable dressing as a woman, he has come to accept his new life; the life Kathy has built for him, completely.

He resumes dressing, pulling on his maroon slacks, with their flat front and rear zipper and the silky red blouse that Kathy has laid out for him.

I guess I can live with this woman and her fetish.

As he's slipping on a black blazer, and heading for the door, he remembers always thinking. Why do I keep finding these kinky girls? Where are the boring ones who just love straight sex? Is it bad luck or good luck? In this case, he decided it was somehow, good luck.

And he's happy that he finally found the kinky girl he loves living wish. And there's nothing boring about her.

Davie suffers through his meeting with the difficult doctor. After the guy stomped out of the conference room, he's thanking the friendly office manager, when she steps up and gives him a more than friendly kiss on the cheek.

"I think you're a great guy, or is it gurl? Whatever. If you'd like to get together some time. I'd be happy to. I love sissies like you."

Shocked, he blushed, smiled shyly and muttered, "thanks." Before rushing out the door.

He thought he heard her giggling as he left.

I guess I have no secrets anymore. He thought as he drove away.

To be continued...

From the Author: Please comment on my stories. All thoughts, positive or negative are welcome. If negative, please extend the courtesy of providing constructive criticism. Thanks.

If you do comment, check back in a few days, as I do try and post replies.