Secrets Revealed: Grandma's Diary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What is it?" I asked softly.

"I..." she started, then turned away.

"Tell me what's on your mind, please"

"Don't freak out... but... I think I... I love you" "Why would I freak out? It's the-"

"But I'm your sister" she interrupted, her voice cracking.

"Yes you are my sister, but you're also the sweetest and most beautiful girl I know and... I love you too. I've been in love with you for as long as I can remember, and there's nothing I've ever wanted more than to hear you say those words"

"You're not just saying that, are you?"

"No baby, I absolutely, truly love you. I always have, and I always will."

We sealed our pledges with another make-out session and then fell asleep in each other's arms. A little later I woke up again, feeling like I just had a pleasant dream. As I opened my eyes I saw there was a naked girl in my bed, her head on my chest and her arm draped lovingly around me. It took a second or two to realize this gorgeous naked girl was in fact my very own sister and then it all came back; how we had made passionate love together and then expressed our feelings for each other. Remembering her saying she loved me made me feel like I was king of the world.

I knew it was going to be difficult to keep up a romantic, sexual relationship with my own sister, but as she was lying naked in my bed, those worries were miles away. I let my hand trail along her spine over her sleeping body, down to her smooth round butt. Slowly she began to move and raised her head.

"Good morning baby" I whispered

"Good morning love" she said. "I've slept wonderfully" "I know, I watched you"

She smiled again and kissed me on the lips. "You should try to get some sleep too. You'll need the energy"

"For what?"

"Me" she said, smiling mischievously.

"I think I've got plenty energy to fill all your needs"

"Good... 'cause I have a need that could use a little... filling... right now" "I know something that would be perfect for that"

"Yes, I can feel that... want me to take care of it?"

She didn't wait for me to answer. She just kicked away the duvet and crawled down to my erection. Then she dragged her tongue up the shaft and closed her lips around the tip. What followed was one of the best blow jobs I have ever had. She did everything, from licking the shaft to taking my cock deep in her throat. When she started massaging my balls at the same time, I couldn't help but cum. She sucked every drop from my balls and then swallowed my load.

After she had cleaned me with her tongue, she lay next to me again and we snuggled. Even the cum on her breath didn't put me off. In fact, my cock was already coming back to life again. I was thinking how I could turn this cuddling into foreplay, when Audrey had to ruin my plans.

"Do you know the time?" She asked lazily. "It's almost twelve, why?"

"Shit! We were supposed to help mom and dad this afternoon"

She hastily extricated herself from my arms and climbed out of the bed. I guess playtime was over. A bit reluctant, I got up too and helped her gather the clothes

that lay scattered on the floor. Then we headed to the bathroom to wash off the sweat. The shower was big enough for two and we washed each other, making sure all our naughty bits were squeaky clean.

After we got out, Audrey needed a bit more time to dry and brush her hair, so I quickly got dressed and headed for the kitchen to make us brunch, to replenish the energy we burned earlier. I tossed some eggs in the pan and a couple slices of bread in the toaster. Just as it was ready, Audrey came in.

"Here, drink this" I said, handing her a glass of fresh orange juice. "Hmmm, thank you"

"Do we really have to go?" I asked.

Before she could answer, my phone came to life. It was mom, who wanted to know what was taking us so long. I told her we'd be there in half an hour. We rushed breakfast, got in dad's truck and drove to Aunt Shelley's, to meet up with the rest of the family.

First, we helped unloading the stuff from the van dad had rented and pile it into Shelley's garage and then we went back to Nan's home together. Mom had dad and me employed with moving boxes and furniture all afternoon while the women were cleaning. A couple of hours later, the cars were fully loaded and it was time to go home again. Dad and Audrey went home in the van while mom and I took dad's pickup, filled with boxes and junk, to the dump.

Audrey had cooked dinner, so, by convention, it was my turn to do the dishes. To avoid raising suspicion, my sister had gone to her room, but I knew she'd be waiting for me. Half an hour later, while the rest of the family was watching TV, I went upstairs and to her room. She was sitting at her desk and was reading the diary again. I stooped behind her and wrapped her in my arms, nuzzling her neck and kissing her softly.

"Hi baby, what's happening?" I whispered

"Hi" she said, swiveling her chair around and throwing her arms around my neck. As I stood up, I lifted her off her seat and what followed was another lengthy kiss that sent the blood rushing to my cock. I could feel Audrey's nipples stiffen and the way she pressed her crotch against me told me she was every bit as horny as I was. However, as much as I wanted to take her then and there, the risk was much too great.

"How's the happy couple?" I asked instead.

"She loves Donny like only a sister can love her brother" she said, followed by

another tender kiss. "That much, eh?" She nodded.

"I bet he couldn't keep his hands off her" I said, letting my hand drop to Audrey's

ass.

"Only when they were alone" she said, pressing her crotch firmly against my bulge.

As if to illustrate her point, we suddenly heard mom's footsteps on the stairs. We quickly detached ourselves and I sat down on the bed, trying to hide my erection while Audrey tucked the diary away in one of her drawers. Seconds later, mom entered the room. She told us that she and aunt Shelley had an appointment with a realtor in the morning, so I wouldn't have to get up too early, unless I wanted to come with her.

I glanced quickly at my sister and told mom that I'd rather stayed at home, claiming I could use the time to work on my essay. She agreed and then advised me to have a little fun as well, before she left us alone again.

"Damn, that was close" Audrey whispered. "Yeah"

"But we'll be alone tomorrow morning, and I'm gonna make sure you'll have that little bit of fun"

I grabbed her and threw her on the bed. Audrey did her best to keep her voice

down as we wrestled playfully until we ended up in each other's arms.

"So, did Nan and Donald ever get the chance to be alone?"

"Of course. Do you want to hear about what happens when they did?" "Sure"

Audrey got up to get the diary and crawled next to me on the bed. She opened the book and started reading.

"We knew mom and dad wouldn't be back before nightfall, so Donny stayed in bed with me. I was lying with my head on his chest, and listened to the steady beating of his heart and soft breathing. It was so comforting, I must have fallen asleep.

"I don't know how much later it was when I woke up again. Donny was also awake and his dick was standing up again. I really wanted to feel it inside me again, but instead of getting on my knees for him, like I always did, I threw my leg over his body and put his dick in my kitty while we were face to face. Donny then pushed his hips upwards and slid partly inside me. We made love like that for a minute, but he said he couldn't move enough, and he rolled me onto my back. I spread my legs for him and he moved on top of me and put his dick back into my kitty. Now he could move much better and it was just fantastic.

"It was very different to make love like that. I didn't feel him as deep inside me, but we could kiss and he could play with my tits while we did it. He even lasted a whole lot longer too. He humped me long enough for me to reach my climax, just as he shot off inside me. I think I like it this way the best."

"Good for her" I sighed.

"Well, I'm afraid her hunger for sex only got worse. The next twenty or so pages are filled with them having sex every day. It's incredibly detailed. She recounts every single act, from a quick blowjob in the scullery to an all-night lovemaking session in their parents' bed when they were out of town for the night. She's recorded every new position they discovered, even drawing little pictures to illustrate them. Look, it's almost like a copy of the Kama Sutra."

She leaved through the diary and showed me a page with a couple of pencil drawings. There was a female figure riding a male in what I would call reverse cowgirl and another sketch of two people in some kind of lotus position. On the next page were more drawings, as were on the next. It was clear Nan wasn't only a talented illustrator, but also had a vivid sexual imagination.

"So, are there any tips for getting rid of nosy parents? How did they manage to be alone often enough to be so adventurous?"

"They lived on a farm, so there was ample opportunity to sneak off and be alone. And every morning, when their parents were feeding the animals, she comes to his bed for a quickie to start the day."

"Like, every morning?"

"Yeah. Let me tell you something; Nan really loved fucking her brother." "But... aren't they afraid she might get pregnant?"

"I don't know. He's supposed to pull out before he cums on the days that she is fertile, but you can hardly call that a reliable form of birth control. Still, they might be okay, with a bit of luck."

"I really hope so" "Yeah"

Audrey lay in my arms for a few more minutes, just enjoying our closeness. A glance at her alarm clock told me it was nearly bedtime. If we didn't want to get caught again, I'd better go to my room. I kissed her goodnight and promised to see her in the morning, as soon as our parents were out.

Monday

After just an hour of sleep, I was woken again by Audrey crawling in my bed. In the dim moonlight, I could see her eyes were swollen and red. Without saying anything, she grabbed my arm and draped it over her chest, crawling snugly against me. Again, my nostrils filled with that wonderful scent.

She was sniveling softly.

"What's wrong, baby?" I whispered. "It's Nan. It's bad."

"What is it?" I asked.

"Well... remember you were worried about her getting pregnant?" "Yes?"

"I guess you were right again, and this is what happened"

She flicked on a light and handed me the diary, pointing me to where I should start reading.

"Dear diary. I think I'm getting sick. It's like I don't have any energy and this morning I had to throw up again. At first I thought I ate something wrong again, but I can't think of what that might have been. If I don't get better soon, I'll ask mom"

"Ah, and that's how mom came to be?"

"No... mom wasn't born for another five years. Unless she's been lying about her age and is really 50"

"What happened then? "

"The story continues on the next page. But it's not a cheerful story."

"Dear diary, I'm in so much trouble! I asked mom about me being tired and sick all the time and she took me to the doctor. He asked me a few questions and when I told him about the games that Donald and I played, he said he thought I might be pregnant! He told me to take off my sweater and lift my shirt. He felt my stomach and listened and then he told me there was a baby growing inside me! The doctor gave me a leaflet. It's called 'So you are pregnant' and said I'd better read it.

"Mom was so angry! She didn't speak to me all the way home and just sent me to my room to wait for daddy and Donald to come home. I really don't know what to do."

"Oh shit, this can't be good" I sighed.

"No. I guess our great-grandparents weren't as fond of incest as you are"

"Maybe they should have tried it" I said, planting soft kisses in my sister's neck.

Audrey once again grabbed my arm and pressed it against her chest.

"Well, I'm glad I'm on the pill just the same."

"I'm dead. My life is officially over. Dad almost exploded when mom told him. I've never seen him so angry! He beat Donald so hard he was crying and then he ordered him to get in the car. I don't know where they are taking him, they wouldn't tell me. They hardly spoke to me anyway. Mom told me to go back to my room and wait here. When dad is back they will decide what they are going to do with me."

"Look, the paper is all wrinkled. She was crying as she wrote this." Audrey pointed

out.

"Yes, seems like it. The ink has run too"

Audrey didn't say anything for a while, just lay silently on her back, staring at the ceiling. In the early morning silence the only thing I could hear was her breathing.

"What happened next?" I asked after a few minutes of silence. "Did they kick her out too?"

"I don't know"

"Wanna stay here and read?"

Audrey nodded and grabbed my arm again. I drew her close to me and we read the diary together.

"I read the leaflet. It explained how a boy's sperm and a girl's egg formed a baby. It didn't say how those two got together, but I guess that's what happens when he shoots his stuff in a girl's 'vagina'.

It said the baby would be born nine months after conception. I guess that means having sex. The first thing that would happen was that my monthlies would stop. I hadn't paid much attention to that, but when I looked in my diary, I saw it's been almost three months now. The last time it happened was three weeks after Donny first shot his stuff inside me. According to the book, that means the baby is growing for about two months now. Pretty soon I should be able to feel it move."

"But if she's really pregnant, and it isn't mom... Who is she pregnant with?" I

asked.

"I don't know"

"Did they abort it?"

"Not likely. Her parents are very religious. And this is nineteen sixty-seven, so

abortion is still illegal"

"So, what happened next?"

Audrey flipped the page and we quietly read on as the story unfolded.

"It was a long time before daddy came back. Donny wasn't with him anymore, so wherever he took him, I guess he had to stay there. The only thing he said to me was to go to my room. Mom and dad were arguing loudly in the kitchen. I could hear dad's booming voice and the fainter sound of mom's. I cannot hear what they were saying; a single word every now and then is all I got. One word I did hear clearly. It was dad calling me a whore.

"They're silent now, I'm afraid of what they have decided."

The rest of the page was blank.

Audrey suddenly let the book fall on the mattress. I could see there were tears in her eye. I wanted to comfort her, but didn't know what to say. I simply wrapped my arms around her and asked her to continue.

"Dad came into my room and locked the door behind him. He unbuckled his belt without saying anything. He just looked at me with hate and disgust in his eyes. With the belt in his hand he told me to take off my dress and panties. I was so scared, I was crying and trembling as I took off my clothes.

"He told me to stop crying and made me stand there before him, wearing nothing but my bra. He then ordered me to turn around and place my hands on the mattress. I did as he said and waited for the pain of his belt to hitting my back, but he didn't lash me. Instead he put his hand between my legs and roughly rubbed his fingers through my kitty. He said that if I wanted to be a whore, he might as well fuck me too.

"He got behind me and I felt his dick push against my kitty. He forced the tip into my hole, but my body wasn't ready and it didn't go in easy. He spat on my kitty and pushed again. This time it went in. It hurt and I fell on the bed. He cursed and hit me with his belt as I lay there. Then he told me to stop crying and pulled me back on my feet. He spat on my kitty once more and pushed his dick back in me, pushed until he was all the way inside. The pain never stopped as he humped me for a long time. It felt like hours before he grunted and I felt his stuff gush inside me.

"When he was done, he pulled up his pants and walked to the door. He told me to clean up and said that I could never tell anyone what happened. Then he left and locked the door. As I lay in bed, I cried. The marks on my back were burning and I was completely raw inside."

"I had to stay in my room all day today. I slept a lot, so I wouldn't have to feel the pain. My kitty is still sore from what he did yesterday. I didn't tell mom what he did, but I think she knew. She didn't say much, but she gave me a tube of cream to soothe the tender skin. He didn't speak to me at all. He just looked at me with hateful eyes, which is even worse than the pain.

"I dared to ask mom if she knew where Donald is. Mom just said he was gone and that I would never see him again. I asked what would happen to me and she said I was going to move in with Aunt Barbara as soon as my belly begins to grow. It is already visible, but I don't want them to know that. I don't want to have to move away and lose Liv too. She's the only one who is still nice to me. I'm not allowed to see her after school, but we can still talk during recess. I told her everything. She's the only one who tries to comfort me when I cry for Donny and who prays with me for my future. If I wouldn't have her, I'd be all alone."

After this, Nan's writing began to decrease every day, even skipping days altogether. There probably is little to write about when you are locked in your room. The next entry was dated more than a week later.

"It's been two months now since Donny has gone. Dad still comes to my room sometimes and has sex with me. If I don't obey, he hits me. He doesn't care if he is hurting me, he just wants to shoot his stuff. Other than that, he doesn't touch me or talk to me. I'm glad the baby is growing fast and I'll soon be leaving this hellhole."

Then, on the next page she wrote:

"Mom told me that my belly is getting bigger and soon people will be able to see I'm pregnant. I'm not allowed to go to school anymore and next week I'll be going to Aunt Barbara's. I asked her what would happen when the baby comes.

Mom's voice cracked and I saw tears in her eyes. She just said she was sorry and went away."

I felt the urge to say something, but couldn't find the words. Fortunately, the story

continued in a slightly more optimistic tone.

"Aunt Barbara is actually quite nice. She's much nicer to me than my parents. She told me that it was a sin to sleep with a man if you weren't properly married, and an even greater sin to sleep with your own brother. But she also told me she couldn't blame us, as we didn't know what we were doing.

She also knew what happened to Donny. She said dad had enlisted him in the navy. She wouldn't tell me in what base he is, or maybe she really doesn't know. Anyway, I'll never be able to find him.

"I asked her if she knew what was going to happen to my baby, as mom didn't want to tell me. Barbara looked at me the same way mom had done. I begged her, telling I had to know. Then she explained that when it is time for the baby to come, I will be taken to a home for unwed mothers. There I will give birth and nurse the baby until they have found a new family for him.

I started crying when I heard that I would have to give my child up for adoption. I never cried this hard or this long.

"All this time Aunt Barbara held me tight, telling me to let it all out. When I was finally cried out, she made us tea. I said I didn't want to give up the baby and she said she knew how I felt. She explained that I had no choice, and that it would be the best thing to do, for me and the baby. Because, if I was unmarried, the child would have to grow up without a father, and there was no chance I'd ever find a man if I had a child already. She is probably right, but it doesn't change my mind one bit. It is MY child and MY life.

123456...9