Secrets Shared

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I won't break you, Cali. I plan to spend a lot of time inside you." Rochelle smirked as her futa throbbed inside the kitten. "Oh god, I have dreamt of cumming inside you. Purr for me little kitten."

Cali looked down at Rochelle as her body clenched at the thought, surprised to find she was no longer feeling any pain at the cock stretching her open. Every thrust dragged the hard length over a sweet and tender spot inside her that made her purr out softly.

Rochelle could see that the kitten was adjusting and finally getting pleasure from her length inside the sweet, tight body. She released her hips, one hand reaching back to grasp her sensitive tail, the other tearing her panties a bit further to rub against her clit, making the kitten cry out louder.

"Ohhh...that feels good." Cali purred. Between the sensitivity of her tail, and the first touch to her sensitive clit, she whimpered loudly as her body clamped down around the futa girl, her body experiencing an explosion of pleasure inside her that she had never felt before. Her head arched back, tears in her eyes as she screamed out loud.

Rochelle thrust harder and faster, making the small kitten bounce on her cock harder and faster, filling her so deep and wide every time. "Good kitty, cum for me. Cum around my hard cock." The words just made the smaller body clench tighter around her.

The image of the kitten above her cumming around her futa cock was enough to set off Rochelle's own orgasm, her cock exploding inside the tight catgirls body.

The blond wrapped her arms around the smaller kitten, rolling them over so she was back above the redheads body, her futa buried deep in the kitten as she continued to fill her with cum.

"Ohhhh yes." Rochelle moaned, kissing the kitten intensely as both of them slowly came down from their orgasms. She kept her eyes open, looking at the small, sated kitten, pulling back to breath deeply.

Cali looked up at the blond above her, giving her a shy, coy look as her cheeks flushed bright red, her chest heaving as she panted.

"Don't look at me like that or I'm going to get hard and fuck you again straight away." Rochelle said, smiling as the kittens blush grew. She slowly pulled out of the smaller, clenched body, lifting her heavier body off the small one. Cali whimpered as she felt the large length pull free of her body. Holding herself above her, Rochelle leant down and kissed Cali again, who slowly kissed her back, a soft purr coming from her lips for the first time.

"I meant what I said, kitten." Rochelle said, brushing a stray hair from the redheads face and up across her ears, making her shiver. "You are mine. I'm never letting anyone else have you."

Cali looked at the intense look on the futa girls face, a slow smile spreading across her lips.

"Good. I think I would very much like to be your kitten." She purred, leaning up to kiss her back.

Across the lake, the bell rung from the school, signalling the end of the day. Rochelle sighed and stood up, slowly dressing, before helping the smaller girl back into her dress and beret, both of them hiding all evidence of their abnormal traits.

"Only two more weeks of this place." Rochelle said, making Cali look over at the school. Peeking back at the blond, Cali bit her lip. "I was going to move away after school finished. But I think I might stick around for a bit longer."

Rochelle smiled and took the kittens hand in hers as they moved to the trees, grabbing their bags before slowly heading back.

"Or we could go somewhere completely new and get a place together. I always imagined myself as a crazy old cat lady." Rochelle laughed, making Cali giggle, happy to have claimed the cute little redhead, and excited at the idea of a life with her own little kitten.

12