Secrets Woman Things

Story Info
"Doing the Secret Woman Things that Women do in Secret".
973 words
3.34
12.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Doing the Secret Woman Things that Women do in Secret" -unknown inspiration

Want to know a secret? I'm sure you do. But maybe you don't. It might unlock forbidden doors. I'm quite embarrassed about what I'm going to tell you. It's something that I keep to myself. You'll never catch me talking about it otherwise. But today I'm feeling quite confident that I can tell you the details of what I might do when I feel the warmth welling up between my thighs. The tingling sensation that pours into my pelvis... The ache I feel when I think of you.

I know I'm not alone in this. Doing the secret woman things women do in secret. It occurs the same way and ends the same way. What happens in between is like deep water. So much depth and possibility underneath. It starts with a thought. One single thought. And it runs on and runs on throughout. It leads the burning action all the way to the destination. And oh how I love the destination. When the thought comes to me I immediately feel heavy. My breathing quickens and my thighs press together tightly. These actions are involuntary. It happens almost immediately before I can process what's happening to me. It is in this moment I decide what I will do about it.

In this instance I was sitting on the couch watching nonsense on the television. My husband was outside on the phone. The smell of the peanut butter cookies that were in the oven filled the air. That's when a image popped in my head. It lead to the thought. My body reacted and I turned the television off. I walked into the bedroom and looked at the unmade bed. The satin sheets entangled with the fluffy olive comforter. I untangled the mess and when I was done took a pillow and pushed it under the covers towards the middle of the bed. I unlatched my tan bra and pulled it from under my tank top then threw it across the room. I removed my sweats then eased myself under the covers.

I often start the same. I look at a clear spot on the ceiling and picture you. Your teasing smirk and dark inviting eyes. The length of your neck. All the space between your chin and collarbone my lips could wander. The pink pigments in your lips that I know would be soft against my pink clit. My clit. I start running my fingers across my thighs that leads to a shudder. They are warm and soft. My sweet juices begins to dampen my light blue panties. I take a handful of the sheets and rub it against my stomach and up my sternum under my shirt. I go on with that for a while until my dark nipples are tender. I then grab the pillow I placed in the center of the bed for myself. I imagine you between my legs as I place the thick pillow between my thighs and against my panties. I roll to my side and began grinding against it slowly. My hips rotate in circles as my clit rubs against the fabric. That's when I remove my panties. I can't take it any longer. I lay on my belly moving the pillow underneath me. I buck my hips into it. I feel the familiar rise bubble up inside me. I come to a sudden halt. I want it to last forever. After I allow myself to calm my excitement I plunge two fingers into my warm creamy entrance. I slowly slip it in and out. It sends a jolt through my legs as my pussy engulfs and welcomes them. I remove my fingers and rub the wetness onto my swollen clit. Mmm. The build starts again. I begin to be fully aware of all the small things touching my body. I look back to see my ass rubbing against the cool sheets. In the process my nipples graze against the mattress beneath me. I just want to be filled up. I want my pussy to be filled up by your beautiful cock. I let a yelp escape while thinking about it. My husband must have came in earlier. When my moans became stronger he peaked around the door and caught me.

"You started without me," he said looking at me hungrily. "Mhm," is all I could muster. I wasn't too pleased I had to cease the rhythm of my thrusts but I guess I wasn't opposed to the idea of him ramming his dick in and out of me. But he doesn't know does he? He doesn't know that I'm thinking of you. And when he takes off his grey shorts and reveals his already throbbing cock then teases the head against my wet pussy lips I picture you doing the same exact thing. When he kisses the back of my neck and grabs my waist on both sides to slam me into him I picture your broad hands around me. When his breath becomes heavier and heavier against my ear I think of you whispering sweet nothings into my ear. I think of you. I tense my pelvis meeting him back as he pounds himself into me. I feel his cock throb. I feel my walls tingle with sensitivity. I think of you and when I feel his cock twitch and jut inside me I began... Oh god! I begin convulsing thinking of you. My toes curl sweet darling, I'm thinking of you. It brings me over as I climax with my husband. I scream uncontrollably into the mattress as I do. He collapses on my back. And after a minute or two he rolls over and gleams at me proudly. I smile back knowing that orgasm is owed all to you.