All Comments on 'Secrets Woman Things'

by NatalieLivingston9

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Barely a story length blurb about not much interesting

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cheater, cheater, pumpkin eater.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good story. I share with my husband during sex my fantasies of other men fucking me, and it adds greatly to the erotic excitement that builds between us. We love to talk dirty to each other and to share imaginings of me being used like a whore, to both my and his delight. You should try it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Umm you let your husband fuck you while you think about someone else. Thats nice of you. Obviously hubby isnt enough for you. When are you going to tell him?

MigbirdMigbirdover 1 year ago

Erotic secret — thanks for sharing in this well written short piece. Not necessary, but maybe more about your secret lover. If not, hope you have more to share. Nicely done.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 1 year ago

This was written to be aimed at one particular person, not the 99,999995 of Literotica readers to whom it means nothing, sadly.

Nicely written, but, no.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Big deal, so your a slut. Yawn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why the fuck is this cunt married anyway?

Mazerf Akar

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

OMG, been there, done that & have the T Shirt.

Pretty fucking spectacular, isn't it !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Boy, she's a dandy. Wouldn't you like to have a wife like that? Hope she chokes to death on somebody's dick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I do not understand the story. Who is the fantasy about? Does she have a lover? Does she think about someone who is on TV. Is she just thinking about s concept …someone like friend etc.or someone from work. This story has to many what’s?

lflyer82lflyer82over 1 year ago

Enjoyed reading your story. Please write more.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

5 stars. A very erotic story even if it was a little…sad. I mean, clearly you’re having an affair and somewhat resentful of your husband.

Guys will pretend but we are a lot more observant than you give us credit for and we can tell when you’re just phoning it in. We can tell when it’s not us that gets your motor running. But we’ll pretend because we don’t know what else to do. We’ll pretend because at least we can fool ourselves into believing that you were thinking of us…for a little while at least.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written first story, with an enigma, who’s she thinking about? Will there be another chapter? What happened between her husband and her? You left a lot of unanswered questions but you did it well. 4stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Beautiful first story. Thank you for sharing. Well written and leaves a lot untold. Would love to here more of women's secrets.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous