All Comments on 'Secuction Ch. 03'

by BigZeke13

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bit of a bitch isn't she

So she finds out that her BF is fucking her mom, and then allows him to continue.

Doesn't get mad when it continues and always says yes when Zach asks for permission.

Then in retaliation for being mad over something that should have been expected in a "Three-Way" group she goes and fucks someone behind his back...

Zach should really drop her like a rock.

It will be really annoying if this turns into Zach begging for scraps whilst Nicki can fuck anyone she likes.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 8 years ago
Not

As good as the other chapters

A get even fuck is not always a good idea, fucking Zack's dad could hurt him where he might never reover.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Stupid

What a dumb bitch you have created

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Crap

You really screwed the pooch with this chapter and have ruined the rest of the story. There's no way out on this one. I have read all of this story I'm going to read. In fact I'm moving on to some other author who understands that some things should never be written into a story of this nature. Having the girl screw his father behind his back was a #1 screwup. Bye.

The old fart.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
How are you going to resolve this?

This budding love affair could end right here. It could also end the budding relationship between Zak and Mike.. It shows a serious character flaw in Nicki destroying what was a beautiful and innocent (despite those raging hormones) girl.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What a crazy twist

The relationship revenge fuck was a terrible idea. The opd guy should have stopped it. I hope zach drops her, but you will probably twist it into a 4-way group sex series which i will be even more pissed about. What she did to him showed her intent to hurt him...end it with a clean break!

ChiBoy44ChiBoy44almost 4 years ago
Pretty unbelievable.

Interesting chapter. It would have been better to explain that "Mike" had always had a high sex drive, but since his wife died, his passion for life and sex seemed to die as well. You spent a long time talking about "Nicki's" mom sex drive. Very little about Mike's sex drive. Looked like Mike does not matter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This Sucked

This chapter was terrible. Deliberate revenge sex involving his father was very disappointing. Gotta give it a 1.

shyspudshyspudover 3 years ago

i cannot blame her at all....especially with hormones all over the place.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The worst turn ever....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous