Security Camera and My Stepdaughter Ch. 02

Story Info
Mary had another friend stop over.
1k words
4.36
29.2k
26
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DRobbie06
DRobbie06
339 Followers

A few days after watching Mary get fucked in my kitchen by her male friend, I had an alert on my front door camera that someone was ringing the doorbell. I looked on the app and saw a beautiful young lady standing on the porch. She had black hair, almost looked like an Asian/black mixed heritage, and with what looked like a nice body. I pulled my cameras up on my work computer so I could monitor more than one at a time.

Mary came running out of her room in panties and oddly enough, one of my button up work shirts. Her mother wore it last and might have had it in her laundry. The shirt was unbuttoned far enough to see she didn't have a bra on.

Mary opened the door with a big smile and waved the young hottie inside. Her friend opened the door and entered the house with her arms held out looking for a hug. Mary embraced her and they giggled and hugged for about 30 seconds or longer. Suddenly they backed apart to look at each other, then leaned forward and locked lips. Like seriously kissed, with tongue and everything. Mary's friend reached around and cupped one of her pantied ass cheeks while Mary was pushing her friend's coat off her shoulders letting it fall to the floor.

Mary grabbed her friend's hand and pulled her all the way to her bedroom with the door shutting behind them. Thankfully I had installed that hidden camera with audio in her room. I switched over to it in time to see Mary quickly removing the hot young lady's clothes. She attempted to unbutton Mary's shirt but it was difficult with Mary so intent on getting her friend naked.

Within 20 seconds her friend was naked and was able to strip my step daughter of her 2 items of clothing. They seemed to love looking at each others bodies. Mary's friend has a tight petite body with about B cup tits. Her areola are very small but her nipples stick out substantially. She had black pubic hair covering her vagina, almost old school style, as opposed to Mary's landing strip patch with allows her pussy to be seen clearly.

The two embraced and kissed deeply some more while their hands explored each other's bodies. Mary seemed to love her friend's right ass and the other girl focused on Mary's ample tits.

Somewhat aggressively Mary pushed her friend onto her bed and dove straight in to lick her hairy pussy. She rubbed her nose on her clit while sticking her skilled tongue in the young asian's hole. The young lady put her hands on Mary's head and pushed her into herself with the look on her face clearly indicating that she was in ecstasy.

"Eat that pussy baby!" She cooed.

Mary kept her tongue and nose against the coed's vagina for about 10 minutes. Her friend obviously cumming several times with loud moans. Sporadically Mary lifted her legs and darted her tongue in the beautiful girls asshole.

"I love you in my ass Mary!" She told her.

Eventually her friend pulled Mary up on top of her and they kissed some more while the girlfriend worked her hand at Mary's vagina. Mary humped her friend's hand telling me she was getting fingered very well.

"I so missed you!" Mary told her sex partner.

After 5 or 6 minutes of this Mary popped up and climbed on top of her mate and placed her soaking wet pussy on her friend's face. The girl grabbed Mary's hips to assist herself in eating Mary's hairless slit.

"How's that pussy bitch?" Mary surprisingly asked. "I want your tongue deep inside me."

I don't need to tell you that well before this point I had locked my office door and started pulling on my crank. I kept backing off to edge myself in hopes of cumming with my step daughter.

Mary grinded her hips aggressively on her friend's face while she rubbed her tits and pulled her nipples. She would occasionally reach down behind her and tug at her lovers nipples as well.

"You eat my pussy so good slut! I know what you want now!" Mary shouted.

Then, something happened that freaked me out. Mary lifted herself about 6 to 9 inches above her friend's face, hovered there for a few seconds, then let a stream of piss rain down on the half Asian beauty who made every attempt to lap every drop up.

"Drink my piss slut! You're such a dirty whore!" Mary degraded her lover. "You're a piss slut aren't you?"

The young friend nodded slightly but kept her concentration on catching all of Mary's piss in her mouth. To her credit she did well. Only small amounts ran down her cheeks into the bed.

After Mary finished making her friend drink down her piss, they laid beside each other and passionately kissed. I could only imagine that Mary must enjoy the taste of her own urine in her friend's mouth.

I was so close cumming and didn't know if these two were done so I decided to spill my seed on some tissue in my office. I blew a huge load that I wished would have been in my step daughter's vagina.

After about 20 minutes of laying together and talking and kissing Mary told her friend that she needed to get up and get dressed. The friend begged her to stay longer and grind on her face some more. Mary held strong and said she had to make an appointment.

The two young beauties got up and got dressed while groping each other's sexy bodies. I noticed that Mary pulled some jeans on without wearing panties. Her friend skipped putting the bra back on that she'd worn over.

Within minutes both were out the door and headed to their respective places.

Later that evening at the dinner table Mary told my wife, Jenny, that her old friend from high school stopped by earlier.

"Oh Summer from cheer squad?" Jenny asked.

"Yes. It's been over a year since I've seen her. It was so nice catching up!" Mary doted.

"I'll bet." I added in knowing what had happened.

My wife and Mary both looked at me puzzled but quickly went back to eating and talking about Summer.

I immediately started plotting adding more cameras in Mary's room and bathroom to enjoy more angles.

DRobbie06
DRobbie06
339 Followers