Security Camera and My Stepdaughter Ch. 03

Story Info
Mary hears her mom getting anal.
2.1k words
4.38
36.9k
34

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DRobbie06
DRobbie06
339 Followers

Seeing Mary and Summer lez out last week was quite an exhilarating event. Replaying the action in my head I was constantly hard and turning to my wife, Jenny, for relief. Luckily, her sex drive is high and she rarely denies me sex. Now though, I've started to up my dirty talking to see how far I can take it with her.

"You like sucking daddy's cock don't you?" I said last time during foreplay.

Jenny stopped sucking me and looked up with a strange look and crooked smile on her face.

"Daddy? You want me to call you daddy?" Jenny asked.

"Sorry if that sounded weird. I don't know where that came from." I told her.

"No it's okay. That's kind of hot. Kinky." My wife responded.

"Then get back to sucking daddy's dick slut." I said pushing on her head a little.

"I'm definitely a slut for daddy's dick." My wife said in a sexy voice before going back to sucking my cock.

So like any red blooded American man, I kept talking dirtier and dirtier and my wife and I had the best sex of our lives. Afterward she told me she really got turned on by the dirty talk and wants me to make it a regular part of our sex lives. No problem there!

———————————————————————-

When I got home from work yesterday Jenny was in the kitchen getting some things together for dinner. I came in and gave her a hug and a big kiss and asked her how my sexy slut was doing.

"I had a stressful day. I think I need daddy to fuck me good and hard!" She whispered in my ear while we embraced.

"Where are the kids?" I asked looking around and listening for any signs of them.

"Cade and Trevor have a school thing and Mary is having dinner with friends. We're all alone." Jenny replied.

"Then get fucking naked whore." I commanded my wife. "Right here and right now."

"Yes daddy." She answered and slipped the shoulders of her dress over and down her arms letting it drop to the floor. She stepped out of the dress and pulled her bra off over her head. Left only with some sexy lace panties she started to reach for the waistband of them when I pushed her hands away.

"Hold it." I said as I reached for on side of her panties and I pulled hard sideways tearing the fabric but not fully removing them from her body. I grabbed the other side with both hands and pulled them apart. I pulled her worn panties up to my nose and placed the crotch of them over it. "Mmmmm. You smell good baby."

My wife had a very amorous look on her face and said, "Take what you want daddy."

"I always do baby girl." I told her as I grabbed her by the hips and lifted her up into the kitchen island. "Spread those legs wide for me slut. I need to taste that pussy now."

Jenny laid back on her elbows and spread her leash wife. My wife was a college cheer leader and has remained very flexible so she essentially was doing the splits. Full access to her pussy was available.

I dove in and ate that pussy like lunch. Of course I never forget to tongue dart her asshole and use fingers in both holes. Jenny came a couple times before I even pulled my cock out of my pants. My wife had taken to dirty talking as well and was letting me know that "daddy owns this pussy" "she's mine to use as I want" and that she "loves when I get in her asshole."

I was finally ready to dip my cock in my sexy wife so I dropped my pants and boxers and told her, "Get on your knees whore."

Jenny dropped to her knees and began licking, kissing, and sucking every inch of my cock. She never let my balls go untouched either. The entire time she was looking up directly in my eyes and I was dirty talking her.

"You're a good little cock sucker aren't you baby. You suck daddy's cock so good. I'll bet you want to drink daddy's hot cum don't you slut?" She nodded and made an affirmative sound but didn't stop servicing her man.

"I've decided that you're getting my hot spunk in that ass today. Stand up and bend over. Head at your feet and grab your fucking ankles too!" I demanded.

Jenny stood up, turned around, and bent at the waste. Again, with her flexibility she was folded in half and her pink asshole was staring back at me. I gave it a few more licks before placing my saliva covered dick head against her sphincter.

"Beg me to fuck your ass bitch!" I told me bride.

"Please daddy, fuck my tight ass. I want to feel your big cock stretch my tight pink hole." My wife said from down below.

My wife and I had only had anal sex a couple times and it wasn't very easy. Not only is her asshole tight, her ass cheeks have some muscle and if she's not relaxed her ass almost pushes me out. We also used lubricant in the past. Here we were with just some saliva to help the act.

"It's going to stretch alright. Spread you ass cheeks for me slut." And with her head still at her feet Jenny reached up and out and hand on each firm cheek and pulled them apart. I don't think this was necessary but I felt it added to the kinkiness.

I grabbed Jenny's hip with one hand and steadied my cock with the other and pushed my hips forward hard and fast and entered my wife's ass almost burying my cock to the base. She let out a shriek that sounded to be a combination of pleasure and pain.

"Beg me to continue." I said while standing there with my cock static at about 80% inside her.

"Fuck I'm so full. You stretched me so wide. Please keep fucking my slutty ass! Break me daddy!" Jenny cried out.

My wife was really into this and it was driving me crazy. I began to pump in and out of her ass while smacking both her firm buttocks.

"Dirty girl likes getting ass fucked. I'm so deep in your asshole baby. Fuck it feels good. I'm going to fill your ass with hot cum in a minute slut." I was near my orgasm but trying to hold out.

I didn't notice at first but my wife had moved a hand to her clit. She was rubbing her clit and had a powerful orgasm. When I felt her body shudder in delight it sent me over the edge.

"I'm cumming in your ass whore. Daddy is filling you up." I announced as my balls emptied what seemed like a gallon of hot goo inside my wife's bowels. I stood there letting my semen completely drain out of my dick. I slowly pulled my slimy cum covered cock out of her ass. My wife stood up and realizing that my seed was going to drain from her ass she ran into our bedroom. I grabbed a kitchen towel and wiped my dick off before getting dressed.

As I was buckling my belt I heard "Hey is someone home?" It was Mary yelling from her bedroom door upstairs.

Obviously I immediately wondered if she was home the whole time and if she heard her mother and me fucking in the kitchen.

"Just me in the kitchen Mary. Your mom just got home too. She's in our room." I said as I gathered my wife's clothing that still laid on the floor at other site of our sex session. I hurried into other bedroom.

"Mary is home dear! Not sure how long but she just yelled down to see who was here." I told Jenny.

"Shit! I thought she left already." My wife had an almost sick look on her face. "Do you think she heard us?"

"Well we weren't exactly quiet." I responded. "Ask her."

"I'm not going to outright ask her but I'll put the feelers out." Jenny said.

Later my wife told me that it didn't appear that Mary heard anything.

—————————————————————

That was yesterday. Today, while at work I got an alert on my phone somewhat early. It was about 9am so I looked to see what was going on figuring maybe Mary had invited another friend over.

I opened my computer to see which camera alerted and saw that it was the hidden one in Mary's bedroom. I opened the live feed and saw Mary standing naked in her room. It almost appeared she was looking at the camera. I freaked out a little but figured it had to be my imagination.

"I need some big daddy cock!" Mary cooed while spreading her legs a little she began to rub her pussy.

Wait what did she say? Daddy cock? Did she hear us yesterday?

Mary reached over and grabbed a dildo that I didn't notice was on her bed. She rubbed it up and down her wet slit.

"Oh yes daddy. Take what you want from me." Mary continued to dirty talk but spread her legs farther apart and started fucking herself with her fake cock. "Oh yeah, daddy owns this pussy!" she continued.

Hold the fuck up for a minute. She had to have heard my wife and me fucking. She's clearly saying the same dirty things that we said yesterday.

Mary turned around giving me a view of her backside and bent over at the waist putting her head down by her feet. "I love when you get in my ass too daddy. Stretch my tight pink hole. I'm a good little cock sucker but today I need you to fuck my tight ass." With that Mary pushed the wet dildo into her asshole and began to slide it in and out. "You stretch me so wide daddy. Fuck my slutty ass!"

Okay now it is completely clear that she heard her mother and I having sex. But why is she replaying this while she plays with herself?

"Smack my ass daddy. Your dirty girl likes getting her ass filled. You're so deep inside my slut hole." Mary said while burying the dildo all the way inside her young asshole. "Smack my ass too daddy."

I wish I could tell my wife that Mary heard us but I can't explain how I know. Oh well, I guess it's a chance you take when you have kitchen sex and you have kids. But why the fuck is she playing this out?

Suddenly Mary's body shakes a bit and she says, "Daddy you made me cum." Then she stood up and set her slick dildo back on the bed. Facing the camera again she swiped her hand across her wet pussy and brought the fingers to her mouth. "I taste so good daddy. I know you'd like it."

I thought to myself "dam right I would."

Then IT happened. Mary looked right into the camera and asked, "Did you like the show Brent?"

Not sure if I told you yet, but I'm Brent.

"I needed to use your laptop last night because mine was being weird and mom told me I could use yours really quick." Mary was explaining into the camera. "I noticed an icon that said security and opened it. As you know I then saw what looked like a command center for a government agency. But no, it was camera views of almost every square inch of our house, including MY bedroom and MY bathroom. And since I had heard my mother getting ass fucked in the kitchen yesterday I thought I'd watch the video. Nice dick Brent. I'm glad to see my mother is satisfied sexually."

I was shitting myself. I mean, it's illegal to record people isn't it? Maybe not. It is my house. It's not like I live streamed anything on the internet. Of course I still couldn't take my eyes off my hot step daughter's body.

"So here's how this plays out big daddy dick," Mary said still naked but with a dead serious look on her face, "I don't need to tell my mom about your little hidden camera fetish. What I do need though is a new car."

First of all it's not a fetish. Well, I don't think it is. And how would I explain me getting Mary a new car to her mom? Wonder when her birthday is. I could pass it off as a birthday gift.

"So you have until mom gets home today to let me know how you wish to proceed. And I should mention, when I get my new car, the cameras in my bedroom and bathroom can stay. I like being watched."


DRobbie06
DRobbie06
339 Followers