Security Trigger Test

Story Info
Getting checked by a female security team.
1k words
3.88
4.8k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Security trigger test.

Miss has been working on a system of training that will make it impossible for me to cum unless triggered by a phrase of her choice. She has chosen,

"Kiss my ring and cum."

Ring having the having the double meaning of the ring on her finger and the ring I would like to have my tongue in when worshipping her ass.

I have been working at a facility with strict security on arrival and departure.

Miss has been having fun by having me edge before I go thorough security on the way in causing me embarrassment in front of the two female guards but on my last day she changed tack.

Calling me on my mobile 15 mins before I was due to leave, Miss said the following,

"13 don't leave at 5pm go to the rest room, put on your collar and edge until 5:20, then put on your hands free ear piece and call me."

I followed her instructions to the letter and at 5:20 called her.

"Right! now put your hard cock away and edge through your trousers until there is a visible damp patch on the outside".

I did as she instructed, wondering where this would lead. After five minuets of rubbing and Miss telling me to edge for her there was a large dark patch on my light beige trousers.

"Thank you Miss I have a patch now."

"OK" she said, "go to security now, and stay on the line. GO!."

It's just two minuets to the security point and as I arrived I could see that there were only the women guards, no men.

"Miss there are only women guards here,"

"That's fine go though," she said in my ear.

"Do you consent to a women searching you? It will be a half hour wait for a male guard."

"Consent" said Miss in my ear.

"I consent Ma'am I said."

The older women frisked me whilst the younger women just stood in front of me watching. A normal if slightly more though frisk took place until she was behind me, and the metal detector wand she was using went bonkers.

"What is this metal I am detecting here?"

She reached between my legs and grabbed my balls.

I yelped in surprise. "It feels like a ring arrangement" she said.

The voice in my ear had me repeat the following,

"It's the cock and ball rings that I wear for My Mistress, like the collar round my neck."

The young guard chipped in, "it must be what is causing the damp patch on his trousers, it's obvious he has got worked up thinking of being frisked by us."

"It makes for a nice tight packet" the older guard said fondling me, then at last letting go and patting my balls several times, "OK you can go."

I walked outside and hear in my ear,

"Good boy 13, now head for the car park," and the line went dead.

I rush to the car park and there are only 10 or so cars left, the one right in the far corner has my Mistress standing by it. I speed up my pace to get to her, she is looking fantastic dressed in a silver metal effect top, black leather mini skirt and black patent thigh length boots. She has a triumphant air abut her. She clips a chrome chain leash to my collar as soon as I get near and says

"13 greet me properly."

I get to my knees and kiss the toes of her boots as if I am in love with them, which I am. Then I hear,

"Stand and take off your shoes and trousers."

I do as commanded, she opens the boot of the car and directs me to put the clothes in, she closes the boot. As I never wear under ware I am now naked from the waist down and my shirt is just about covering my cock and balls.

Miss casually leans herself against the back of the car and tells me to kneel close, we are shielded from view by her car, in the now deserted car park. I have my knees spread wide either side of her feet looking up at her.

"Because you have been so obedient 13 you may cum."

I try but I can't and she knows it.

"Keep going 13, come on you can do it. Let me help you, Open."

I open my mouth and she lets a flow of saliva drop into my eager waiting mouth. I thank her and plead with her to allow me to cum. She offers me her hand so I can kiss her ring, I kiss it as symbol of my obsession with worshipping her ass and where I want my tongue to be. I long to hear her say the words that will make me cum, I think about them constantly. She torments me with the promise of them. I am sure her new trigger is well implanted and will work.

I can hear myself begging.

"Please Miss, Please."

I am trapped between being very aroused and enjoying being at the mercy of my Mistress and needing the trigger to make me cum. I can hear the clicking noise of my two rings touching as I masturbate and the slight giggle Miss is making at my inability to cum and the flow of pre-cum making a pool on her patent leather boots.

"Stop 13, clean up the mess you have made on my boots with your tongue".

I stop jerking and lower my head to her boots and apply my tongue to it's task.

This of course raises and puts my rear end on display, which receives attention from my Mistresses hand. I am in sub heaven, hard as a rock gripped by the ring round the base of my cock and the weight of the heavy, tight ring round my balls. My rear being stung by the hand of my Mistress whilst I lick my pre-cum from her boots.

I can almost feel enjoyment emanating from Miss V. because of the situation she has created.