Seduce Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Which restaurant we're going to?" Asked Nisha with curiosity.

"I'm not supposed to disclose the secret madam. Otherwise I'll play a spoilt-sport. Let it be a secret till you get a pulse of it." Said the chauffer in a polite voice.

"I like your dedication for your boss. Who is he? Certainly not Mr. Satish. Right?" Said and asked Nisha at the same time, while pulled open the side drawer and took-out the refreshingly chilled wine bottle from the built-in mini freezer there within! It was a first experience for Nisha to be inside a Limousine as well as to get a hand into a mini-deep-freezer, well-placed in a door to accommodate three wine bottles vertically! That was awesome taste of sophistication by the owner!

"You're right. The owner of this vehicle is as enigmatic as you'd find him in your first meeting. He's like a 'Super-Hero'. A straight lift from a kid's cartoon character. He doesn't fly... But he's the capacity to make you fly... He doesn't carry... But you feel like being carried away... He doesn't lie... But you feel like..." He stopped abruptly.

Nisha felt another shiver in her body... Wetness was pretty evident between her thighs... She pulled out a 'Crystal-Cut-Wine-Glass' from the front seat's rear backrest and poured a generous amount of red-liquid-potion into it and gulped a liberal amount into her already dry mouth. Ah, that was soothing.

"I appreciate your high degree of dedication for your master. With all the blah blah you're making, your boss got to be a man of substance." Nisha made a statement, "But I still don't understand why are you not disclosing me your boss's name and the destination you're taking me into?" Questioned Nisha with a bit of desperation in her otherwise calm voice.

"You husband Mr. Satish knew about the destination before you left Bhubaneswar for Delhi! But had he ever told you about that?" Asked the chauffer with a wooden face.

That was a crude shock for Nisha! She blurred-out, "You mean to say... Our trip to Delhi was pre-planned? And you are going to tell me that my husband knew the details well in advance?"

"Yes. It was pretty much pre-planned, almost a month back. My boss always loved things that way. He always plan things in its minute details. Nothing left to chances. No last minute change or interventions. His plan of the route... And arrangement inside the Limo were just 'Tip-Of-The-Ice-Berg'! The more you know him... The more you'll fall for him! He's not just a 'HUMAN BEING'! He believed in 'BEING HUMAN'!"

"That's quite a big compliment from a worker for his master." Exclaimed Nisha in awe.

"MY BOSS NEVER FOLLOWS LAW... LAWS FOLLOW HIM! HE NEVER MAKES LAWS... LAWS MADE HIM! HE'S A MASTER OF HIS GAMES! HE KNOWS WHAT TO BE PLAYED WHEN AND WHERE!" There was self-satisfaction in the voice of the chauffer.

"What else would you like to share with me regarding your boss?" Quipped Nisha while enjoying her wine.

"I's not supposed to share anything with you, for that matter. But as I 'OWED' you so I did divulge certain secrets!" Said the chauffer sarcastically.

"You 'OWED' me? What and when?" Nisha asked being a bit perplexed.

"Well..." There was a stupid grin on the chauffer's face, "The glance of your 'Red-Transparent-Panty' was a virtual 'SOLD-OUT'! I just couldn't help but to divulge some secrets... For what you'd given me though might be unintentionally!"

"If I want you to DIVULGE more secrets then...?" Nisha was gauging the chauffer's face and mind.

"Well... You'll have to EXPOSE more... With EVERY EXPOSURE of yours'... You'll get ONE DISCLOSURE..."

"How MUCH you intend to disclose the facts?"

"Depends how FAR you would intend to go!"

"Shall we start the game?"

"ALL YOUR'S MADAM... NO NEED TO WORRY... THE WINDOW GLASSES ARE WELL TINTED TO HIDE ALMOST EVERYTING WITHIN! EVEN IF THERE IS A DIRECT HIGH BEAM LIGHT HITTING RIGHT ACROSS! YOU'RE TOTALLY SAFE! ADDED, THIS LIMO IS BOTH SOUND-PROOF AS WELL AS BULLET-PROOFS! EVEN THE TUBELESS TYRES ARE BULLET-RESISTANT! SO, THE RIDE FOR YOU IS BOTH SAFE AND SMOOTH! GRARANTEED! AND BE MY GUEST INSIDE THE VEHICLE TO SATISFY MY 'EYES' AND YOUR 'EARS'!" Saying so the chauffer gave a lecherous smile.

1.MANISHA DROPPED THE NOODLE STRAPS OF HER PARTWEAR DRESS FROM HER SHOULDERS OVER TO HER UPPER ARMS!

"SEDUCTION RULE NUMBER ONE: YOUR EXECUTIVE CLASS RETURN-TICKET FARE FROM BHUBANESWAR TO DELHI, BORNE BY 'BOSS'! IT COSTED A COOL Rs.80,000/- INR!" Exclaimed the chauffer.

2. MANISHA PULLED THE DRESS DOWN BY UNZIPPING THE DRESS FROM THE BACK! NOW THE DRESS WAS LYING ON HER LAP!

"SEDUCTION RULE NUMBER TWO: BOOKING THE EXCLUSIVE SUITE IN THE LUXURY FIVE STAR HOTEL -- 'HYATT'! ONE NIGHT STAY COSTS MORE THAN Rs.100,000/- INR! THREE NIGHTS MEANS Rs.300,000/-"

3. MANISHA LIFTED HER ASS AND REMOVED THE PARTY DRESS COMPLETELY AND KEPT IT NICELY FOLDED NOT TO GET WRINKLED, BESIDES HER ON THE SEAT BESIDES HER. NOW SHE WAS SITTING THERE AS PRETTY AS A BARBIE DOLL IN HER SKIMPY BRA AND PANTY!

"SEDUCTION RULE NUMBER THREE: YOUR BRANDED UNDERGARMENTS 'LA PERLA' AND THE BRANDED PARTY DRESS 'CHANEL'! BOTH COMBINED A PRICE TAG IN EXCESS OF Rs.150,000/- INR!"

4. MANISHA LIFTED HER FEET ONE BY ONE AND REMOVED THE RED PARTYWEAR 4" HIGH-HEELS. THAT WAS A TRICKY MOVE. AND THE CHAUFFER LAUGHED AT HER PRESENCE OF MIND.

"SEDUCTION RULE NUMBER FOUR: PLEASE OPEN THE SLOT IN THE HAND-REST OF THE SEAT DIVIDER. YOU WILL FIND A RED COLOURED VELVET POUCH. PLEASE OPEN IT. THERE WOULD BE A SMALL RED COLOURED SHELL-SHAPED BOX. PLEASE PULL IT OUT AND OPEN SEE WHAT IS THERE INSIDE? Questioned the chauffer.

Manisha followed the chauffer's instructions religiously and found a beautiful platinum ring with a beautiful big RUBY. And a matching set of ear-rings with equally lovely and big RUBIES. She was awe-stuck!

'PLEASE MADAM... YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO WEAR THE EAR-RINGS AND THE RING ON YOUR LEFT HAND RING FINGER! DO IT FAST... PLEASE!"

"But, I've my wedding ring on my left hand ring finger!" Said Manisha as a statement rather than as a defence.

"ALTER IT! PUT THE 'OLD RING' ON YOUR RIGHT HAND AND THE 'NEW RING' ON YOUR LEFT HAND! THAT WAS AN ORDER FROM MY BOSS! PLEASE FOLLOW IT! WITHOUT ANY ARGUMENT OR DISCONTENTMENT! AND YES, THIS SMALL GIFT FROM BOSS HAS A PRICE TAG OF 250,000/- INR!" The chauffer said in a reasonably normal tone.

Manisha complied without any further argument.

5. MANISHA SAT ERECT PUT HER HANDS AT THE MIDDLE OF HER BRA AND OPENED THE FRONT OPENED BRA WITH A SMALL CLICK ALMOST SOUNDLESS. HER PERKY 34" 'C' BOOBS EXPOSED FROM THE CAPTIVITY OF THE RED BRA! THE CHILLED 18 DEGREE TEMPARATURE OF THE LIMO IMMEDIATELY CAUGHT THE WARMTH OF HER SEXY BOOBS! THERE WERE GOOSE-BUMPS ON HER SMOOTH AND FRESHLY WAXED FOREARMS... AND HER DARK NIPPLES GOT HARDER WITH THE DUEL EFFECT OF EXPOSURE TO LIGHT AND CHILLNESS OF AC!

"SEDUCTION RULE NUMBER 5: WE'RE GOING TO SUTRA GASTRO PUB, SITUATED IN SECTOR 38, NOIDA." Said the chauffer as a statement.

"Any more secrets to be disclosed?" Asked Manisha while fiddling with the elastic band of her bikini-thong.

"Yes, the last one. If you're interested to know my BOSS's name."

6. WITHOUT A SINGLE WORD, MANISHA LIFTED HER ASS FROM THE SEAT AND PULLED DOWN THE PANTY, AS IT WAS LYING DISCARDED AROUND HER ANKLE. NOW SHE WAS STARK NAKED IN FRONT OF HER UNKNOWN CHAUFFER.

HE LOOKED AT HER THROUGH THE REAR MIRROR AND GAVE A SHIT-EATEN GRIN AND SAID, "RULE NUMBER SIX: THE NAME OF MY BOSS IS MR. DEV DAS! THE VERSATILE GENIUS! A PROFESSOR, A LAWYER, AN ENTREPRENEUR, A PHILANTHROPIST AND A NATIONAL GOLF AS WELL SNOOKER CHAMPION! HARD TO BELIEVE AND DIGEST! BUT THAT'S A FACT!" Then he added without disruption, "If you're wet, then there are tissues at the bottom drawer below the left front seat. My BOSS doesn't like HIS women to be wet reaching HIM! Now we have twenty more minutes to reach our destination. You may please put on your dress and footwear. Switch-on the TV and enjoy the show."

Manisha's head was spinning. PROFESSOR DEV DAS! Her husband's boss. Had arranged all these for her and her husband! Which was already a whopping Rs.7,80,000/- INR for a three days affair! Excluding the Limo and restaurant expenses. That to, it was only the second night of their stay in Delhi. More suspense and more ordeals still to be explored. If put together, the total out-going would be anything exceeding a million INR! Just for HER? An expense just in 3 days? Incredible! (7. That was the cumulative effect of 'Seduction' which was untold by the chauffer as 'RULE NUMBER SEVEN'!)

She suddenly felt shy, humiliated and manipulated. There was a churn inside her belly. As she switched-on the TV to divert her feelings, it started a live demo of hers' as to what she had just done inside the Limo for the past half an hour. A gasp escaped from her mouth.

"Are you okay Mam?" Asked the chauffer, hearing her gasp.

"I'm fine. But what's this?" Asked Manisha in a tone mixed with anger and anguish.

"My BOSS had already received your 'STRIP-TEASE' video. The one you're seeing only for you to know as to how you had performed while discarding your lovely attire." Said the chauffer as a matter of fact, and then added, "Are you feeling bad that you had to do it in front of me? If so, please wipe off your apprehensions. I've not seen anything whatever you've done at the back seat, excepting the fact when you slide into the seat at the hotel lobby."

"What do you mean you're not seen anything what had happened in the back seat?" Asked Manisha in a confused and doubtful tone.

"Extend your hand and try to touch my cap." Said the chauffer.

"Why should I do that?" Questioned Manisha.

"Because I'm asking you to do so." Said the chauffer while his vision was on the road.

Manisha half-heartedly extended her hand. What was that? The long nails of her hand hit something! Before reaching the chauffer's cap!

"What happened Madam? Why are you not touching my cap?" Questioned the chauffer with a smirk on his face.

"There's something in-between us!" Exclaimed Nisha in a shocking tone.

"Exactly. That's precisely a 'MAGIC GLASS'!"

"MAGIC GLASS?"

"YES, 'MAGIC GLASS'! IT'S A ONE WAY SEE THROUGH GLASS. WHICH MEANS YOU CAN SEE ME BUT I CAN'T. SO DON'T WORRY, I'VE NOT SEEN ANYTHING WHEN YOU REMOVED YOUR CLOTHES. BUT YES, MY 'BOSS' HAD SEEN EVERY BIT OF EVERYTHING THROUGH THE ON-LINE TRANSFER AUTOMATICALLY THROUGH ADVANCE-VIRTUAL-TRANSFER THROUGH LIVE HIDDEN CAMERAS. IT'S SOMETHING VERY SIMILAR TO THE 'BLUETOOTH' TECHNOLOGY. WHATEVER YOU ARE SEEING RIGHT NOW, IS ALREADY GOT RECORDED IN THAT 64 GB SUNDISK PENDRIVE. ATTACHED TO THE RIGHTSIDE SOCKET OF THE TV. YOU MAY REMOVE IT FOR YOUR OWN PERSONAL VIEWING. BE SURE, YOUR NAUGHTY LITTLE TEASE SHOW HAS GOT ONLY ONE VIEWERSHIP THAT'S MY BOSS! NO ONE ELSE! SO JUST RELAX WE WOULD BE REACHING OUR DESTINATION IN NEXT FIFTEEN MINUTES."

****** CHAPTER: 4 -- SUTRA GASTRO PUB, SECTOR 38, NOIDA, SATELLITE-TOWNSHIP NORTH OF DELHI.

Sutra Gastro Pub had a 4.3 Star Rating by Zomato, equivalent to 86 per cent. Minimum cost for two including alcohol would starts at aroundRs.1800/- INR. If one orders its signature dishes like Peshawari Mutton, Khichda, Pepper Vegetables, Green Apple Martini, Jumbo Prawns and Dahi Kebab, then the bill would be as fancy as in a luxury five star hotel. It has a spread-out time from 12.00 noon to 1.00 AM in the morning. Total 13 hours of restro-bar opening. But the top crowd-pulling time was the last 4 hours -- 9.00 PM to 1.00 AM. About 80 per cent of business occurs during just these four hours.

Apart from its open and innovative interiors, SUTRA restaurant is famous for the typical Indian 'Finger-Food', specializes in North Indian delicacies, though Asian and Continental dishes too are equally popular. But what makes this joint Numero Uno among the neo-rich is its envious collection of liquor collection. Unparalleled in this part of Delhi NCR.

******

Satish was sitting at an exclusive table with a special reserved tag of 'Mrs. & Mr. DEV DAS'. He had received six photos from Manisha. Three in her party-wear dress; and three in her skimpy bra and panty. She was looking really hot. Satish got an instant hard-on looking at those revealing photos of his wife of six years. That was when he felt a hand on his shoulder. Turned around and saw Mrs. Divya Das was looking at his mobile into the sexy photos of Manisha.

"Aaahhhhhh... Those are old photos, clicked about an hour back." Exclaimed Divya Das in a naughty tone.

"Uuummmmmm... Mam... Please be seated..." Satish fumbled for words.

"Thanks." Saying so she occupied a chair diagonally opposite to him on the huge round table, then asked, "Have you seen her latest video?"

"What?" Satish's mouth hung-opened.

Mrs. Divya Das handed him her mobile with a smirk on her face, "You've twenty minutes of uninterrupted entertainment, until the 'Show-Stoppers' appear. Enjoy the show till then for your full-on entertainment."

Satish was spell-bound as he saw the way Manisha was peeling-off layer after layer of her expensive gifted clothing to reveal her sexy and dusky body. He was in awe! How his conservative wife had changed into a shameless creature inside a Limousine! Was it the impact of a bottle of imported Chilean red wine? Or the impact of the Limousine ride? Or both? The seven steps of 'SEDUCTION' she had experienced on way from hotel to restaurant was leaving a tale-tale mark on her face as well as mind!

Satish's mind started to spin as he heard Mrs. Divya Das's voice again, "Mr. DEV DAS is at the main gate of SUTRA. He'll receive MANISHA and escort her inside. For your information, HE'LL TRY TO 'SEDUCE' HER TONIGHT. WHICH HE'LL DEFINITELY SUCCEED WITHOUT TOO MUCH EFFORT. MY SUGGESTION TO YOU, TO REMAIN QUITE AND LEAVE IT TOTALLY UP TO MANISHA. WHETHER SHE WOULD LIKE TO SPEND THE NIGHT IN HIS BED OR YOURS! WHAT WOULD YOU SAY?"

Satish was confused. He looked totally blank at her. How come a wife speaks about her husband, who was about to SEDUCE a third person's wife? Incredible but true.

"ARE YOU STILL HOPING AGAINST HOPES?" Questioned Mrs. Divya Das in an incredulous voice, "LOOK MR. SATISH, AS A PRECAUTIONARY MEASURE, MANISHA HAD ALREADY GONE THROUGH THE 'SEVEN STEPS OF SEDUCTION', IN THE LIMOUSINE BEFORE REACHING THE RESTAURANT. THE VIDEO CLIPPING YOU ARE OGLING AT IS A PROOF OF THAT. HOW SHE HAD ALREADY SUCCUMBED TO THE SEDUCTION BY MY HUSBAND EVEN BEFORE SEEING OR MEETING HIM! JUST THINK OF THE VERY FACT THAT, IF SHE WAS ALL-OUT TO REMOVE HER ENTIRE CLOTHING JUST TO HEAR MY HUSBAND'S NAME, THEN HOW WOULD HER BODY REACT WHEN SHE MEETS HIM IN PERSON FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME?" Divya's voice had that much of punch in it to mellow-down all the adverse feelings Satish's uncontrolled mind was brewing against Divya, as he was looking at the video clip of his wife in her expensive smart phone.

Divya leaned back on the cushioned backrest of the luxury dinning chair, criss-cross her slender legs one over the other, pulled out a Vogue -- All women super-slim menthol-loaded cigarette from its designer pack, and lit it with an equally fancy golden coloured imported Zippo limited edition lighter, pulled a puff and left out the smoke to get diluted and fizzled-out into the oblivion in a circular manner.

Then she looked straight into the surrendered eyes of Satish and pronounced, "NOTHING SHOULD BE LEFT FOR IMAGINATION AS SHE MEETS HIM FOR THE FIRST TIME! THE INHABITABLE IS DEFINITELY GOING TO HAPPEN FOR YOUR INFORMATION AND KNOWLEDGE! THE ONLY RELEVENT QUESTION SHOULD BE, WHETHER IT WOULD BE SOON OR SOONER!"

Satish was dazed, hearing Mrs. Divya Das's statement. He was about to say something when Divya's voice cut-through his, "HERE COME THE COUPLE OF THE EVENING!" Satish looked back to see DEV DAS entering the arena with Manisha. He was towering her by almost a foot and more than 100 pounds of solid masculine flesh. His big hand was around her slim waist, as they were lazing towards their reserved table.

Suddenly Satish realised that the occupants of the nearby tables got up and cheered the couple with smile in their faces and clapping continuously until they settled down in their chairs. Manisha's eyes were as dreamy as Satish could ever imagine. She leaned against the broad chest of DEV to mouth, 'Thank you for the unforgettable reception.'

"You deserved much better than this!" DEV made a statement.

Manisha quickly rolled her roving eyes over the restaurant's interior and surroundings. From the look it was looking like a stingingly expensive up-market food-joint? She was about to asked DEV something; that was when his cell-phone blinked with an incoming WhatsApp message. He saw the message and immediately passed on the phone to Manisha.

It had the six photos Manisha had send to Satish. She looked up at Satish, who in turn looked at Divya, who played it absolutely cool, "Oh Manisha, that's nothing. DEV'd already seen your 20 minutes of 'SLOW SEDUCTION VIDEO' inside the Limo. So just cool it down. The night is still young and lets party." Saying so she extended her hand over to DEV who lovingly held her hand and moved towards the stage specially created for DEV's corporate clients and executives.

As DEV and Divya left for the stage, Satish was all eager and asked Manisha, "What made you to go for a 'STRIP-TEASE' in the Limo?"

Instead of answering Satish's banter, Manisha countered, "What made you to send my WhatsApp photos to Divya?"

Satish was clueless for a moment, before finding back his voice to answer, "That was the 'ORDER' I'd to follow without deviation!"

"ORDER? My foot! You're an employee in the Anthropology Department like Mr. DEV. The only difference is that he's a Professor and you're an Associate Professor. Okay, added he's the HOD. So what? That didn't give him the license to 'ORDER' you! That to over my personal and private photos! Unless there were some other ulterior motives involved in this vicious 'GAME OF SEDUCTION'!" Manisha was as blunt as a hand-axe-tool from the prehistoric era, used by the Neanderthal sub-human origins.

Satish was searching for an answer, when Manisha countered again, "Our Delhi trip was planned a month before. I'd no idea of this. The EXECUTIVE AIRFARE, THE FIVE-STAR SUITE COSTS, THE BEAUTY-PARLOUR EXPENSES AND THE EXPENSIVE UNDER-GARMENTS AS WELL AS THE LUXURY BRAND PARTY-WEAR DRESS PRICES WERE ALL BORNE BY MR. DEV DAS! WHICH MEANS UNDER YOUR NOSE AND KNOWLEDGE MR. DEV HAD THE AUDACITY OF STEALING ME FROM YOU, IN A DELIBERATE AND CALCULATED WAY! AND YOU SIMPLY WATCHED THE MEGA SHOW AS A MUTE SPECTATOR! AND PROBABLY ENJOYED THE WHOLETHING TO YOUR HEART CONTENT! ISN'T IT? SO, WHAT I CAN PRESUME AND CONCLUDE FROM YOUR INDIFFERENT ATTITUDE IS THAT: EITHER YOU'VE LOST A BAD BET OR WANTED YOUR WIFE TO BE ENJOYED BY AN 'ALPHA MAN', WHEREIN YOU CAN ENJOY THE EROTIC SHOW BY DERIVING PLEASURE AS A 'CUCKOLD HUSBAND'!

"YES, YOU'RE CORRECT!' Said Satish reluctantly.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY -- 'I'M CORRECT'?" Questioned Manisha.

"I LOST A 'BAD BET' TO MR. DEV DAS!"

"WHAT WAS THE BET?"

"WE'RE PLAYING 'FLASH'* IN THE DEPARTMENT AFTER THE OFFICE HOURS. I'S DOWN WITH THIRTY THOUSAND AND NO CASH EVEN TO SHOW, WITH A GOOD HAND OF TOP COLOURS -- SPADE ACE, KING AND QUEEN."

"SO?"

"I'S SO CONFIDENT OF WINNING THE GAME THAT I BET YOU AGAINST A WHOPPING HUNDRED FIFTY THOUSAND OF MR. DEV DAS AS SHOW DECLARATION!"

"WHAT HAPPENED THEN?"

"DEV'D THREE KINGS!"

"SO, HE OWNED ME WITH FOUR KINGS!"

"NO, THREE KINGS!"