Seduce Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He watched helplessly as his wife's very full mouth was swaying in unison with DEV's pelvis movement. And to his utter horror he saw -- MANISHA HAD FINALLY TAKEN ALL OF THE FULL 12" COCK OF DEV INTO HER EAGER AND UNDEFEATED ORAL ORIFICE!

DEV TOO WAS NO LESS SURPRISED THAN SATICH! BECAUSE EVEN HIS WIFE - DIVYA, WHOM HE THOUGHT WAS AN EXPERT IN COCK SUCKING HAD NEVER BEEN ABLE TO TAKE HIM COMPLETELY IN DESPITE HER BEST EFFORTS! THE MAXIMUM HE COULD RE-COLLECTED WAS 10" SHE COULD SWALLOW, THAT TO ON THEIR LAST ANNIVERSARY!

WHEREAS THIS TINY LITTLE CREATURE PROVED HIM COMPLETELY WRONG! AND ACHIEVED SOMETHING ABSOLUTELY UNTHINKABLE! HE WAS IN AWE! AND INSTANTLY DEVELOPED A SOFT-CORNER FOR HER FROM THE CORE OF HIS HEART!

Manisha kissed the RUBY NECKLACE still dangling at the base of his shaft and then removed her mouth completely from his shaft and said WORD-BY WORD:

"NEVER... EVER... UNDERESTIMATE... THE... POWER... OF... AN... INDIAN... WOMAN! YOU'LL NOT ONLY BE SURPRISED! BUT ALSO BE SHOCKED!"

And she was neither wrong nor exaggerating. Because she had already proved her credentials.

Saying so she again swallowed his cock, not before instructing him, "You may cum whenever you want to. And you do have the liberty to cum in my mouth. I won't get pregnant even if you release a gallon of cum in my mouth!" She ended her sentence with a lighter note, not to hurt his feelings for her earlier words of self-esteem.

DEV felt as if he had started liking this young housewife all the more, the more he was spending quality time with her. She was such a well behaved and well balanced person, certainly much better than her husband. He thought and said, "Just a second." As she removed her mouth from his shaft, he quickly removed the necklace from his cock and put it across her slender neck and stooped down to plant a kiss on her full mouth and whispered, "YOUR AWARD! YOU HAVE ACHIEVED IT! I'M PROUD THAT YOU'VE OWNED IT!"

Manisha smiled to him first, then to herself: 'WAIT AND WATCH MR. DEV DAS, IT'S NOT FAR AWAY WHEN I'LL 'OWN' YOU TOO!"

Her head dropped again as she engulfed his long and strong member again. He felt the back of her throat around his crown as her lips slid to the base of his shaft. Her tongue caressed his length as his slow rocking started to grow into rapid thrusting. The flesh of her breast bulged through his masculine fingers while he brushed her soft hair delicately with his other hand.

"Mm-hmm," was the only agreeable moan escaped through her eager mouth as she watched her husband's boss deeply thrusting his member into her awaiting mouth with full vigour.

She withdrew his cock for a moment as she lifted her head. Her eyes focused on him as she moved her back and shoulders to get a better angle. Her head fell as she plunged his shaft back into her wet and warm mouth. She closed her eyes moved her lips lower. Her nose brushed his hairy balls as she took him to the hilt once again.

Much easier this time. Practice makes a woman perfect -- He thought and she realised. But for Satish -- It was a moment of ultimate seduction. 12" of raw cock-meat gulped down into a small mouth was no mean a feat. Unless the woman involved is highly determined or badly possessed. In either of the cases it was DEV's win and Satish's loss.

Which Satish knew and accepted well in advance. But what the question of the moment was that -- how long will he be have to bear the loss? A short time play-thing or a long time pass-time? Time will only tell the destiny -- which he had created for himself, them why to blame destiny for something he had created for his own destruction.

"You are goddesses,"

DEV's fingertips brushed Nisha's hair around her cheek and ear. He continued his brush to her neck; over the place she had the tip of his column. His eyes dreamily roamed to and fro over the angelic wife of his stupid subordinate as his rocking became more pronounced with her dominance over his organ.

DEV knew that he just couldn't hold out much longer but he needed the moment to last as long as possible. As this was probably one of the best moments of oral stimulation he had received since the time he became legally diving into the game of sex.

He gently rested his hand on Nisha's head as she bobbed up and down. Her mouth and throat felt incredible over his shaft. He watched as his bulge moved up and down her mouth. And he knew he was on the edge and might just erupt at any moment of time. She lifted back her head and took a deep breath while his shaft rested against her smooth cheek. "Holy shit! How the hell on earth do you get so BIG?"

"It's really easy with an angel like you," DEV felt Nisha's warm mouth engulf him once again as she let him thrust up into her mouth. Her throat sheathed him as her nose tickled his hairy and six pack tummy.

She withdrew her mouth again from his shaft to gulp a whip of fresh air. "This reminds me of a RED-BULL Can! Not the length but the GIRTH!" She said in an intoxicating voice while lovingly patting DEV's proud possession.

"And the length?" Chuckled DEV in an egoistic voice.

"Well nothing less than a STANDARD BEER BOTTLE!" Said she while her hand cupped his huge tennis ball size hairy testicles as she lovingly accepted his thrusts into her full co-operative mouth, her head ascending and descending to match his hip movement. The frothy saliva at the edges of her lips formed small bubbles as he tilted his head back and tightened his back.

"Haa... Hhaaaa... Hhhaaaaaa!" Nisha was huffing like a steam engine as DEV was thrusting hip powerful hips constantly into her saturated mouth. Her eyes became glossy as she lifted her head to admit, "I MUST SAY YOU HAVE A LOT OF STAMINA AND STAYING POWER!"

"SO, FINALLY ALL YOUR DOUBTS ARE AT BAY? YOU ARE NOW TOTALLY CONVINCED THAT NOW YO ARE DEALING WITH A REAL MUSCULINE GENDER!"

"YES OF COURSE, YOU'RE SO MANLY DOWN THERE..."

Nisha said emotionally as if fallen in love with his incomparable cock, that was when DEV cut-in to chip-in,

"BABY, I AM ALL MAN TOP TO BOTTOM. YOU MAY CHECK IT ANY WHERE ANY NUMBER OF TIMES! I WILL NEVER DISSAPOINT YOU FOR SURE."

Nisha giggled as she saw his cock throbbed as he made his statement,

"OMG! You are absolutely correct DEV. You are totally MAN from top to toe! No doubt in that. But I still have my apprehension about accommodating you in my pretty little pussy."

Saying so her hand held him to her lips as he just couldn't stop his thrusting as he replied to her quarry,

"WHEN YOU HAVE ALREADY ACCOMODATED MY COCK IN YOUR MOUTH FULLY, I AM DEAD SURE IT WILL BE QUITE EASY FOR YOU TO ADJUST ME DOWN THERE IN YOUR CUNT TOO. BECAUSE CUNTAL DEPTH IS MUCH MORE THAN THAT OF THE MOUTH!"

"BUT WHAT ABOUT THE GIRTH? I'VE EXPERIENCED ONLY HUMAN PENIS IN MY PUSSY!"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT? AM I NOT HUMAN?" Countered DEV.

"YOU ARE HUMAN! BUT NOT YOUR SHAFT! THAT SEEMS TO ME LIKE A SUPER HUMAN! AND THAT'S WHAT THE WORRY IS ALL ABOUT!"

"YOU HAVE A POINT THERE, BUT TRUST ME WHENEVER WE INDULGE IN THAT I WILL BE EXTRA CAREFUL TO MINIMISE YOUR PAIN AND MAXIMISE YOUR PLEASURE. HAPPY?"

Nisha could only respond with a "Hhuuuummmmmm..." As saliva and early pearl collected on her cheek as she opened her mouth to guide him back into her, each thrust finding ecstasy from both ends. His strong hands on her head became more firm as she let him savour their movements and moments of ultimate satisfaction. He removed one of his hands and tried to find a way to grab both of her breasts at one go without success. So he alternatively caught each of her boobs and mauled them mercilessly to her pleasure and Satish's pain, who was wanking his below-average shaft vigorously to attain his maiden orgasm as early as possible.

Satish watched DEV and Manisha as his back arched and her motion slowed. His thrusting ebbed and he heard her gentle swallowing sounds. His last thrust endured as his back curled and his hand held still on her opulent breast. Her neck muscles rose and fell as she drained almost the last few drops of cum from his huge storage sacs.

A small rivulet of opal cream flowed from the corner of her mouth, mixing with her own saliva trickling down through the gaps of her over saturated cute little mouth. A dreamy stillness enshrouded him as he faded into the nearby couch to stable and rest his all excitedly pent-up body now totally spent and lathe.

Any notion of prolonging the moment had already passed. Satish's core tightened and his shoulders moved forward. He felt energy erupting from his base and through his stroking hands.

Unstoppable, it pushed through the length of his 5.5" shaft over his wrapping fingers. That was when his pink-n-purple crown felt the unprecedented energy, erupting from within, as he was wondering had his dear wife's sexy lips surrounded his bulbous head and made him cum like crazy.

Then with an uncontrollable guttural noise vocally erupted from Satish as his sticky cum shoot out onto the ground in globs and globs as both DEV and Nisha turned their head to looked at Satish pleasuring himself looking at their erotic pleasure.

Nisha was still coaxing DEV's final spastic thrusts, probably the ninth or tenth discharge trying to draining him completely. She held his cock deeply inside her eager mouth as again, as DEV's motion slowly ebbed and could breathe normally again.

Satish body became limp in a much shorter period than DEV's and his body melted onto the side wall as he saw his dearest wife's little mouth was over-flowing with his BOSS's unprecedented flow of cum. He took a deep breath as he saw DEV's fingers brushed his lovely wife's dense hair and caressed her dusky shoulders.

That was so soothing and human that Nisha closed her almond eyes as her head fell back and her mind was literally swimming in the afterglow of the prolong foreplay.

Then Satish observed as Manisha slowly withdrew her reluctant mouth from DEV's still semi-erect cock. She waved her hand to wipe away any strands between his cock and her frothy lips. She took a deep breath and rested her tired head onto his sweaty tummy. She closed her eyes as her cheek and lips snuggled to his still warm and waning member.

"That was the most incredible thing I've ever experienced," Said DEV honestly.

Manisha looked into the deep eyes of DEV deeply and asked, "Where do you want to go from here?"

"Let's grab a plate and have some food. Because, it will definitely going to be a long and exhaustive night both for you and me." Replied DEV.

"SO AT THE END OF THE NIGHT YOU INTEND TO MAKE ME SATIATED?" Questioned Nisha with a tinge of apprehension.

"YOU'LL DEFINITELY BE SATIATED BEYOND THE LEVEL OF SATIATION! BUT MORE THAN THAT YOU'LL BE SATISFIED BEYOND THE LEVEL OF YOUR EXPECTATIONS! AND I CAN VOUCH FOR THE SAME! Said DEV in a voice of confidence and commitment.

"I AM GAME!" Replied Nisha as they started to dress up again for dinner, that was when she and Satish heard the new-found metallic voice of DEV,

"Would you mind arranging two plates of dinner for me and Nisha? We would like to have our food in the Limo and then drive down to Hyatt. You need not worry for MANISHA for the next 10 days, as per the prior commitment and arrangement. You may fly back tomorrow night as per the schedule. Manisha'll be with me for the next ten days and will be delivered back to you on 23rd March 2020 at your Bhubaneswar residence totally safe, secured and at the scheduled time as already discussed and agreed upon. So, I OR MANISHA FOR THAT MATTER WON'T APPRECIATE ANY CALL OR MESSAGE FROM YOU FOR THE NEXT TEN DAYS. WE MIGHT GIVE YOU A CALL OR SEND SOME PHOTOS OR VIDEOS AS PER OUR WHIMS AND MOODS. BUT YOU NEED NOT BOTHER TO ACKNOWLEDGE OR REPLY BACK. THOUGH YOU MAY WATCH AND ENJOY THE MOMENTS OF YOUR CUCKOLD! HAVE A GREAT DAY. LOOKING FORWARD TO CATCH YOU ON 23RD MARCH 2020!"

******

EPILOGUE:

MAN PROPOSES GOD DISPOSES!

23rd March 2020 was the beginning of the prolong 'LOCKDOWN' period in entire India owing to 'COVID-19' pandemic.

The 'LOCKDOWN' continued till 7th of July 2020. Between 23rd March to 7th July 2020, there was 'COMPLETE LOCK-DOWN' IN INDIA FOR 107 DAYS! EVERYTHING WAS CLOSED! NO FLIGHTS, TRAINS, BUSES, OR TAXIES. MARKETS CLOSED, CINEMA HALL CLOSED, RESTAURANTS CLOSED, GYMS AND SWIMMING POOLS CLOSED, MALLS AND MARRIAGE PENDALS CLOSED. THE COUNTRY WAS VIRTUALLY IN A STAND-STILL POSITION FOR 107 DAYS!

Satish went back to Bhubaneswar on 14th March 2020 night as per his prior flight booking.

But what about DEV and Manisha?

They were stuck in Delhi for 107 DAYS!

What happened during this period?

Finally when did they return to Bhubaneswar?

On 8th July 2020 or not?

How their life shaped out? Beyond 8th July 2020 and after those 107 day? What Satish had to say or do? What about Divya? Was she too stuck-up in Delhi? Or flew back to Bhubaneswar? What was her role in this whole new equation of relationships?

Before that lets us dissect the day by day event between DEV and Manisha since 13th March 2020 night. How the events took place post dinner at Sutra. What happened the whole of the day on 14th March 2020, till the time Satish was still there in Delhi. Because his return flight to Bhubaneswar was at 8.00 PM on 14th March 2020. So for the entire day he was in his suite where as DEV and Manisha were there in DEV's suite. But where was Divya?

TOO MUCH CONFUSION, TOO MUCH FUN!

There were too many ups and downs in this seduction story which just took off in Part: I. Part: II will be building up the climax and culmination of this erotic high. Each of the four characters: DEV, MANISHA, SATISH and DIVYA were having a dream and determination of their own. Which would culminate in clash of egos and interests. There might be even a tinge of jealousy and vengeance. Watch out...

Expect the unexpected... Would be the only clue at this moment of time... Let the story secrets be divulged... As the story progresses in 'PART II'... Till then have a groovy time...

The End.

SweetNothingsAndBeyond