Seduce Pt. 01

Story Info
Seduction at its very best.
12.6k words
3.06
41.3k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

DEV DAS is back with a vengeance!

Who's going to be destroyed? Of course the one, who was the most unsuspecting of them all! And the reason? A million dollar question! Read the 'Prelude' and 'Epilogue' carefully. Half of the story's secrets are well embedded in them intrinsically.

All characters in this 'Seduction Story' are eighteen years plus. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental without any veracity to any particular individual or incidences.

Happy reading...

******

PRELUDE:

Seduction is an art. Some master it like a craft. And implement it like a Master-Craftsman. DEV was no different from those rare few. Might be one in a million. He was a seducer at his very best.

Since his high school days, among the circle of his close friends and formal acquaintances, he was labelled as a 'Womaniser'. Instead of taking that with a pinch of salt, he always took it as a compliment of different kind. A feather in his cap, so to say. Because, he knew it jolly-well that most people bark at his back because he was miles ahead of them in the Indian scenario of non-existent competition of 'Seduction & Sex'.

From his fellow female-colleagues and beautiful-classmates in school, to his neighbourhood childhood friends, from the school sexy-cheer-girls to very-close-friends' sexy-moms, DEV always had that uncanny knack of laying down anyone, anywhere, at any time. That to at his own will, wish and dictum. That to when he was in his late teen (just 19 years old).

******

Are you wondering as to who was DEV?

He was the youngest Professor in the Department of Anthropology, at the oldest coastal University, Bhubaneswar, Odisha; India. Who had done his M.Phil and Ph.D from one of the oldest and prestigious Universities of Europe.

That was his PROFESSION!

He was also conferred with the coveted award by the Federation of Retail and Marketing Innovations for being one of the youngest and most successful 'Entrepreneurs' of Odisha, with his 'Chain of Multi-Cuisine Restaurants' -- 'ONLY FISH'! Which specializes in more than 88 varieties of fresh-water and salt-water fish delicacies.

That was his PASSION!

******

Bragging, boasting, and bullying were the trademarks of DEV. He used to take self pride and sadistic pleasure out of it. When he traps an innocent husband, and sees that desperation in his scary and starry eyes, as and when he realised what blunder he had already done. But what probably he did not realise at that moment of time was that...

...That was just the beginning of the irreversible ordeal for the 'Trapped-Husband'! His life had already changed forever! From BAD to WORSE... And from WORSE to WORST! That was too late for the 'Loser-Husband' to modify or change the course of action except for the fact that just sit-out there like a couch-potato and blame it on his fate... As he experienced an unforgettable series of seduction and sex... At an unprecedented level of erotic explosion... Where the 'Innocent-Housewife' became an 'Insatiable-Whore'... Craving for more... And the 'Innocent-Husband' became 'Cuckold' for the rest of his life... As his wife had already been included into the countless women of DEV's 'Unofficial-Harem'!

WHEN ONE CAN'T STOP RAPE... BETTER LIE-DOWN... AND ENJOY IT!

That was probably the only solace one could give for self satisfaction for being the wife of a 'Spineless-Husband'!

******

In the process of his seduction... Dev not only seduces a married woman into his fold of lifestyle... But in the long run... A docile and unsuspecting housewife becomes a 'WHORE' for him! His 'THREE-HOLE-SLUT'! His 'CUM-DUMP'!

And then he 'USES'... 'ABUSES'... And 'MISUSES' the married wives... Unless and until the 'MRS.' becomes his 'MISTRESS'!

He was dominating... Rather over dominating... Exceedingly well-endowed... And had a God-gifted stamina as well as retaining capacity... Those rare traits made him cut-above the rest on bed, floor, bathroom or any place as per his whims and moods...

His LW women always used to beg... They literally fell on his feet... For more... All the more... Used all sorts of 'Adjectives' for his 'Ego-Boosting'... And 'Ego-Brushing'... So that he would oblige them with his 'THICK-COCK-MEAT'! His cock was like a 'BAD HABIT'... With most of his women... His co-workers... His subordinates... His friends wives... And so on.

That was his triumph! By making the quivering loving wife an insatiable whore... And her miserable husband a tramp! Dev always loved to see the losing husband in a trance! That's the way he always loved it...

Because he's DEV! ABOVE THE ORDINARY!

HE HAD ALWAYS DONE... WHAT HE HAD PROMISED... BUT HE DEFINITELY DID THAT... WHICH HE SELDOM PROMISED! THAT WAS THE UNSUSPECTING PART OF HIS DARK LIFESTYLE!

YOU MIGHT 'LIKE' DEV! YOU MIGHT 'HATE' DEV! BUT YOU JUST CAN'T 'IGNORE' DEV! BECAUSE HE'S 'DEV'!

THE UNPREDICTABLE PREDATOR! SIMPLY RAPACIOUS! NATURALLY EXPLOSIVE!

******

CHAPTER: 1 -- THE SEDUCTION TRIANGLE: DEV, MANISHA & SATISH:

Manisha Manaswini Tripathy was her complete name, adopted her husband's name into her FB profile as: 'Manisha Satish Palo', nick-named as NISHA.

Satish Kumar Palo, popularly known as SATISH, within the circle of his friends. He was working as an Associate Professor in the Department of Anthropology, under DEV DAS, who had specialised in Pre-Historic-Anthropology.

At present DEV was the HOD and in a way Satish was reporting to him. Satish always harnessed tremendous amount of jealousy towards DEV. It's not because DEV was the HOD and he was reporting to him. But because DEV was a 'Man-Mountain' in comparison to the ordinary Satish. Added DEV had made a fortune for him with his 'Entrepreneurial Venture'. So, it was more of an 'Inferiority Complex' for Satish rather than anything else. If there's a quick block by block comparison between the two persons of opposite poles:

  1. Height:DEV -- 6'3", Satish -- 5'5" (Gap of 10" or 15%)

  2. Weight:DEV -- 240 Pounds, Satish -- 135 Pounds (Gap of 105 Pounds or 78%)

  3. Complexion:DEV -- Manly-Dark-Complexion, Satish -- Fair Complexion

  4. Hair:DEV -- Crew-Cut, Satish -- Long Hair with Middle-Parting

  5. Eyes:DEV -- Drooping Eyes with dark-brown colour. Satish -- Normal Eyes with light-brown colour

  6. Body Built:DEV -- Muscular with broad chest and flat stomach, Satish -- Normal built with a hint of belly-punch.

  7. Body Hair:DEV -- Abundant, Satish -- Sparse

  8. Foot Size:DEV -- 12, Satish -- 8 (Gap of 50%)

  9. Age: DEV -- 36 Years, Satish -- 34 Years

  10. Last but not the least -- DEV was a multi-millionaire, whereas SATISH was from a middle-class back-ground. His biggest asset was 'MANISHA' -- His adorable and beautiful wife of six years.

That's enough description and elaboration about the two main characters of this story -- Dominating and Dominant. But what about the third angle of this triangle -- NISHA?

******

At an age of 32, NISHA was a dusky beauty with a height of 5'4" and a weight of 118 pounds; she had the right masses at the right places. She had an envious pair of breasts with a descent size of 34" 'C' (Which was 32" 'B' before marriage. Six years of marriage, added the birth of a bonny daughter on 20th February 2017 -- named KHYAATI, had its own impact without artificial implantation!).

The other alluring asset of her well-maintained and pixie body was her bubble-butts! Measuring 36" on her pixie body. She had the perfect pair of pear-shaped buttocks... So immaculately shaped-out... As if it was not natural... But artificially implanted!

Everything about Manisha's face was just beautiful... Beautiful almond-shaped eyes... Lovely perky yet sharp nose... Sexy pouty lips... Smooth and soft cheeks... Dimpled Chin and Crooked canine-tooth... Which enhances her smile to the next level...

On the top of it, motherhood had surprisingly enhanced her beauty to umpteenth level! That was pretty evident from her dear husband's face as well as her office colleagues started to look at her lately (Manisha had done her LLB and LLM from KIIT University, Bhubaneswar. She was the 'Gold Medallist' of her batch, which enabled her to secure an envious position into the fold of the top Legal Consultants of Bhubaneswar 'Mahapatra & Mahapatra'.

******

Her annual bonuses and increments over the past six years since her joining in 2014 were incredible. Always she had secured AAA+++ in her annual rating, which always entitled her an increment of 40% plus, with an additional bonus equivalent to 4 months gross salary. Her hard work and hard to overlook beauty had made her the male folks pride and female folks envy all along her company.

At the simplest of calculation, over the six years, MANISHA's gross salary had grown by a whopping 538%!

In any of the Company parties NISHA was always the star attraction. She had virtually 'Earned' it with her sheer hard-work of managing and organising, and hardly-working God-gifted beauty. She normally does all the arrangements and decorations for all the corporate parties. All her bosses go gaga over her immaculate executions and elaborate presentations.

Getting her hand for even a single dance number means a huge luck for many, including the grey-hair and balding aged bosses, otherwise old enough to be her father. The younger folks always look at Nisha with hawk's eyes as and when she gets herself free from one person, so that the other could step-into his predecessor's shoes within no time. Snatching of hands and pushing of shoulders at times become a bonus entertainment moment in such get-together much to the embarrassment of Nisha.

Being her date of birth on 8th May, she was a 'Taurus' as per the moon-sign of her horoscope. She was a determined character in mind and loves to get much attention in heart. What many people outside her circle did not know was that she had a cent per cent success story in her professional side. She had specialised in cases related to 'Domestic Violence' and 'Unfair Divorce' or 'Separation Case'. When she dealt with her case, the opposition hardly get any grip of the case. Even the under-trainees look at her as a 'Role-Model. That was her grip and command over her profession.

With that much of elaboration about our heroine, let's move over to the crux of the story.

******

CHAPTER: 2 -- BEFORE THE FINAL COUNT-DOWN... AT HOTEL HYATT, NEW DELHI

Year: 2020, Month: March, Date: 13th, Day: Friday, Time: 7.00 AM

Nisha was pleasantly surprised at her husband's behaviour since yesterday... They travelled from Bhubaneswar to New Delhi by 'Executive-Class' in the Domestic Airways. Then checked into the five-star luxury hotel 'HYATT'. That too into a stingingly expensive luxury suite.

It was 13th March 2020, the Friday... She wondered as to why Satish was treating her like a real queen for the last couple of days... She was extremely happy to wake up to a soft kiss on her smooth cheek... And then with her favourite 'Ginger-Honey-Lemon-Tea'... Served with two 'Coconut-Cookies'...

...And the news paper folded over to page-3 or 'P-3' as it was popularly said and staked with all raunchy gossips... Which incidentally was her favourite pass-time... While sipping her hot beverage... Before moving over to the backyard of her mango-groove for her daily routine 'Yoga Practice'...

"Honey, I've placed your 'Yoga-Mat' at the TV lounge area, so that you can do your practice while watching your favourite TV programme." Said Satish in a soft and affectionate tone.

"Are you okay honey?" Questioned Nisha in a bit of confused tone.

"Yeah, absolutely, but why have you asked me such a question?" Asked Satish.

"Because, never ever since our marriage, you woke me up with my tea, news paper and then the Yoga-Mat. I suspect something fishy." Said Nisha with a suspecting tone.

"Oh come on honey, I thought of showing off my feelings for you in a noble way..."

"Really?" Questioned Nisha, "And what you intend to do?"

"Well, to start with first of all you skip your office-calls today on health ground. You're in Delhi on a holiday for unwinding. So no official work for heaven sake. Just laze-out in bed, suite and relax. Go to the swimming pool. Take a dip at your ease. I'll order your favourite 'Tandoori-Chicken-Pizza' for lunch. At 3.00 PM I've already fixed an appointment at your favourite branded parlour in South Delhi. A complete body treatment: Hair-do, facial, waxing, pedicure and manicure. With a special light touch of make-up, including nail enamel."

"Well... What... For...?"

"There's a brand new pair of 'Red-Lacy-See-Through' exclusive and expensive bra and panty from the house of 'La Perla'... for you to wear under your party-wear..." Added Satish in a tinge in his voice.

"Oh my-my, have you got some hidden treasures?"

"Added, I've got a 'Red-Little-Party-Dress' for you, specially bought from Delhi Vasant Kunj luxury mall of DLF."

"May I know which brand?"

"Chanel."

"OMG! Have you gone crazy?

"You'll simply love the outfit!" Exclaimed Satish, "Very feminine with minimalistic designs, extremely comfortable, and..."

"And?"

"...And a bit more revealing than the usual ones you normally wear at your corporate parties down there in Bhubaneswar. It's a bit more exposing from the sides, front and back."

"Any other body profile left not to be exposed?" Asked Nisha with a sarcastic remark.

"Well, when you finally wear it, I would appreciate a couple of photos of yours to be WhatsApp to me in that knockout dress."

"I'll do that, but tell me first... Why are you behaving so strangely since yesterday?" There was a high degree of inquisitiveness in her voice.

"Because you're special!" He blurred out.

"That I'm for the past six years in your life..."

"Yes that you're, the best thing ever happened to me in my life."

"But what about today? What's so special? I fail to recollect any damn thing from any source. Why are you treating me and the day so special?"

"Let that be a little secret. Till late in the evening. When the curtains will raise-up, and you'll be over-whelmed!"

Nothing special about the day as far as Nisha could recollect. No birthdays, no anniversaries, even for that matter no engagement day... Then what? She tried to figure out without any success. Finally she gave up and asked, "What time you want me to be ready?"

"Not later than 8.00 PM."

"Okay, I'll be ready by then. But driving at that time of the night alone, in a scantily worn party-dress, would draw loads of eyeballs for unnecessary embarrassment."

"Be my honourable guest. You don't have to drive. Today you're a VIP and will get a chauffeur driven luxury sedan at your disposal!"

"That sounds like a straight copy from a wild fairytale comic. Either you have gone bonkers, or I'm still dreaming in my deep sleep."

"Nothing like that as such. I'd a long cherished dream. About you and me. And then I thought of giving you a small surprise."

"Small surprise? This sounds really incredible. By the way where is the venue?"

"Let that be a small surprise until you get-into that place."

"That's not fair. You're keeping too many things untold."

"Keep guessing... It has its own rewards..."

"...And punishments too."

******

At 6.00 PM Manisha was back to hotel from the parlour. The moment she stepped into the lobby and went to the reception to collect her room-keys. She drew quite a few eye-balls. She felt elevated. Once into the suite, she straight went into the restroom. Spend almost an hour to get one of the best bubble-bath, as desired by Satish. Then another one hour she spent on getting ready for the occasion.

She opened the wardrobe and pulled-out the bra and panty. Indeed a very sexy looking pair. The bra was translucent with front-open facility. The panty was netted at the crotch. With press buttons at the bottom. So without removing the panty, one could easily access into the crotch just by pulling open the press-buttons.

She wore the red bra and panty and stood before the full-length mirror and gave a few posses. Then pulled-out the smart-phone a clicked a few photos at different angles giving sexy poses.

Then wore the noodle-strapped skimpy blood-red party dress falling well-short of her well-shaped and well-waxed knees. She looked at her 32 years old well-preserved body, not looking a day older than 22 years. Which was well-showcased through her branded expensive sexy attire.

She became self-conscious, felt uncomfortable. Never ever she had worn such a short dress. Though had worn dozens of sexy dresses. Yet she felt excited. Fall in love with her well maintained body. Unconsciously she posed for herself. Then realised, though a tag more revealing, there's a typical oomphness about the whole thing. Quite sophisticated though exposing her deep cleavage to a vantage point. Smooth back was exposed almost to the level of her bra-line. The noodle-straps were hiding less and exposing more. Her well waxed arms, armpits and smooth shoulder as well as shoulder-blades were a fetish person's ultimate delight. She clicked quite a few selfies and was happy with the results.

Quickly she browsed-through her clicks and selected the top three bikini-clad and party-wear dress and WhatsApp the same to her loving husband Satish.

Saw her designer wrist-watch a gift from her husband on her last birthday, the time was 8.00 PM. She WhatsApp Satish regarding her conveyance. Got back a reply almost as instantly she was half expecting. She immediately wore her 4" Red-High-Heels Thin-Two-Straps-Sandals and moved out locking the suite door. As she approached the exit-door, the big-moustache security-guard gave her a big salute while opening the glass-door for her with full courtesy.

******

CHAPTER: 3 -- SIX PLUS ONE LESSIONS OF SEDUCTION INSIDE THE LIMOUSINE!

The Bell-Desk Uniformed-Guy asked for her vehicle number and announced, 'VEHICLE NUMBER DL MM 8888 TO COME OVER TO THE HOTEL LOBBY PORTICO IMMEDIATELY!' The announcement was repeated once more.

Before the second announcement was even over, a charcoal black Mercedes Limousine was there right on the portico. The well-dresses and well-groomed chauffer got down from the vehicle as Manisha climbed-down the steps; he opened the rear-door for her with at-most care and courtesy. She mouthed, 'Thank You' with a polite smile as she sneaked into the rear black-latherite-luxury seat of Limousine.

As she slide-in, her short dress rode up to her upper-thigh, before she could pull her dress down, the unsuspecting eyes of the chauffer quickly snatched a glimpse of her skimpily-clad crotch! Her body shivered as she realised that the unknown person had seen the most treasured part of her body clad only in a see-through red-bikini-panty. There was a smile of satisfaction on the face of the chauffer, who gave a meaningful expression before closing the door soundlessly.

As he settled on his driving seat, he adjusted his rear-mirror so that he could look at the flashed-face of Manisha, then as he put the luxury-machine into gear, spoke softly, "As per your taste, there is a 'Chilled-Imported-Chilean-Red-Wine' at the left-side door drawer-slot. I was advised, you must finish the bottle in one hour drive from the hotel to the restaurant."