Seduce Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"HE'S THE 'FOURTH KING' -- DAMN IT YOU DUMBO! HE TRICKED YOU AND YOU FALL INTO IT LIKE THE EASIEST OF THE PERYS!" Yelled Manisha hysterically! "YOU'RE A SWINE! AND HE'S A SHREWD MANIPULATOR! YOU LOST ME TO HIM FOR TEN DAYS? WHICH MEANS FOR A BET OF Rs.150,000/- INR, YOU'VE MADE ME A GLORIFIED WHORE OF MR. DEV DAS FOR FULL TEN DAYS!" There was a painful truth in Manisha's voice as well as eyes, "You know Satish, I would have still adjusted with it, if you would have told me about this crude reality. But hearing this harsh fact from the chauffer of the Limo; broke my heart long before you intended to break it with your stupid bet statement".

"I'd no guts to tell you the truth." Confessed Satish with some truthfulness in his broken voice and heart.

"Knowing fully well that 13th March 2020 was the 'D-Date' for me to be with Mr. DEV DAS to be his 'SEX-SLAVE' for a full week? So, what did you think? You'll impress me with all the shows happening since yesterday evening? Actually speaking, EVEN HERE MR.DEV DAS HAD SCORED OVER YOU! HE'D LAVISHLY SPEND A MILLION TO SNATCH YOUR WIFE FROM YOU! AND IF YOU ARE THINKING, HE HAD PULLED ME AWAY FROM YOU FOR JUST TEN DAYS, THAN YOU'RE GROSSLY WRONG!" Said Manisha looking into Satish's scary eyes.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT LAST STATEMENT OF YOURS'?" Satish's heart beats have reached its pinnacle as he asked her in a suspecting tone of doubts and confusions.

"HIS GAME PLAN GOT TO BE MUCH MORE ELABORATE AND SINISTER THAN YOU COULD PROBABLY EVEN GET A TRACE OF THAT TO THINK! JUST IMAGINE A PERSON SPENDING A MILLION ON ME, BEFORE EVEN ACTUALLY TOUCHING ME PHYSICALLY! SO, TO WHAT EXTENT HE MIGHT GO? WHEN HE INTENDED TO SEE ME NAKED ON HIS MASTER BED? AND DO YOU THINK AFTER TEN DAYS EVERYTHING WILL BE OKAY AND NORMAL AS BEFORE?" Manisha's voice was hoarse.

"I'm really sorry... Baby..." All that Satish could say, as he saw both DEV and Divya were walking over to the table. Divya was all sweat. But DEV was all swag! He coolly walked over to Manisha, lovingly pulled her up onto a standing position, looked into her almond eyes, while speaking carelessly to Satish, "Sorry for stealing away your beautiful wife. Divya's worn and out after the third number. But for me it's just the beginning." Saying so he put his hand around her waist and guided down the crowded corridor over to the elevated dance platform.

******

CHAPTER: 5 -- THE GAME OF SEDUCTION GOT THICKER!

Divya lit another Vogue from the house of Sobranie, a Russian Tobacco Company in England, owned by a Japanese giant at present. Inhaling a deep puff she asked, "So, did you tell Nisha about tonight's plan and programme?"

"No."

"NO?"

"Because, she already had the detailed idea about the whole thing."

"Cleaver girl." Said Divya with a smirk, "DEV always loved to indulge with a girl tagged under: 'BEAUTY WITH BRAIN'!"

"But here... To whom you're referring as a 'GIRL'... Is a 'WOMEN'... A 'WIFE'... And a 'MOTHER' TOO!" Satish said in an emotional tone.

"SO WHAT? Whatever I referred or you said, narrowed down to one simple fact, and that is, SHE IS A FEMALE! A BEAUTIFUL FEMALE! BE IT A GIRL, WOMAN, WIFE OR MOTHER! AND FOR YOUR KIND INFORMATION... THIS STATUS WAS THERE FOR HER EVEN A MONTH BACK... WHEN YOU LOST YOUR BEAUTYFUL WIFE TO MY WELL HUNG HUSBAND OVER A STUPID BET! WHERE WERE YOUR LOGICS STOOD THEN? SO DON'T BRING SENTIMENTS HERE OR GET EMOTIONAL. RATHER SIT AND ENJOY THE SHOW." Said Divya to Satish indicating to the stage, "LOOK HOW PRETTY THEY ARE LOOKING AS A COUPLE! NEW FOUND FRIENDSHIP! NEW FOUND LOVE!" Then looked upon Satish and concluded, "... AND NEW FOUND JEALOUSY."

Satish looked over to the stage, where DEV and Nisha were dancing to a slow romantic number. Her face up... His face down... Eyes locked... He stooped down and said something into her ear. She blushed and bites her lower lips while swung her head negatively... And mouthed a soft 'NO'.

DEV Laughed and said, "BEHIND THE 'NO' OF EVERY BEAUTIFUL WOMAN THERE LIES A 'YES'... ONLY THE SMARTEST OF THE MAN UNDERSTOOD IT!" Saying so he pulled Nisha by her hand. While disappearing behind the stage, Nisha turned her head looked at Satish and indicated with her point finger to follow her. It was more of a strict instruction from her to follow them rather than a polite request. Satish was probably waiting for that signal all eager and excited. He immediately jumped out of his chair and followed DEV and Nisha like a zombie, while Divya put the half-burnt cigarette into the crystal ashtray and crashed it till the last of the smoke stop emerging. 'Alas Satish!' She thought.

As Satish reached the back stage, he saw a small luxury tent surrounded with decorative palm trees partial hiding it from limelight. It was dimly lit inside and he could see two shadows, unmistakably that of Mr. DEV DAS and Nisha. Satish cut the tent's nylon cloth with a pen-knife and peeped in -- DEV was already down with his slacks and had draped his arm around Nisha's slim waist and had curled her up next to him. They gave each other gentle kisses and brushed each other's face with their loving and probing hands as decompressed from their moment of erotic adventure. Fingertips wandered in soft caresses as they were savouring the erotic moments of the exotic night to their heart content.

"I'm so glad to wait for this magic moment for such a long time." DEV's eyes drifted to the corner of the tent as he saw a glimpse of Satish's pleading face from the corner of his eyes as he said so to Nisha in a subdued tone to melt her down partially.

"Me too," Nisha's nose touched DEV's as they measured each other's breath as to who was breathing harder. She felt his tender caress on her delicate breasts as she lightly brushed between his legs with her fingertips. "It would have been awkward moments for both of us."

"I'm too excited and it could become too weird." Said DEV as he brushed Nisha's cheek with his lips while cupping and caressing her amorously while removing her noodle straps. Her fingers lightly massaged and explored as she returned to his gentle kisses.

"It's been literally a fantastic evening so far" DEV's lips touched Nisha's as their eyes closed.

"Thank you for all the exclusive presents you had given me so far." Said Nisha.

"But one gift is still incomplete." Said DEV,

"Which one?"

"The ornaments."

"These ones?" Asked Nisha showing the Ruby ear-rings and the Ruby ring.

"But where is the necklace?"

"Necklace?"

"Yes the necklace. The set is very much incomplete without it."

"Who stops you to complete the set?" Said Nisha with a naughty smile on her giggling face.

"Your efforts!"

"My efforts?" Nisha asked and took a deep breath to complete her statement, "By any chance are you taking my shyness as my snobbishness?"

"That's understandable," DEV responded," For a first-timer I think the pent-up feelings and repentness expectations stakes are pretty abundant and evident." As he said, his lips brushed Nisha's, "Once you start get going, it'll be great to see how you're going to deal with them with more experience and maturity."

"Should I do some sweeter present for you to make the night starts in a memorable way?" Saying so Nisha lowered her head to his broad chest. Her fingernails caressed between his hairy thighs.

"What are you thinking, DEV - DARLING?" Manisha's hand drifted to his base and tenderly cupped his hairy balls as she brushed his cheek with her deep and warm breath.

The word 'DARLING' was pronounced so lovingly that both DEV as well as Satish got a jolt. DEV embarrassed Nisha with a tight bear hug, whereas Satish was shocked with a churn inside his stomach.

"Okay BABY, just relax I'll take care of you to the fullest." Nisha's hips shifted and her back lowered. She reached up to move her long and straight hair back as she rested the side of her head on his flat and hairy tummy. He felt as her fingers brush his half-erect-cock nestled inside his branded brief.

"What do you think?" He asked in a teasing tone.

"No comments. Unless and until I see it with my naked eyes." Said she with an equally teasing voice.

"All yours'; just go for it the way you would like to have it!" Said DEV all excited.

He watched Nisha lowered herself in front of him. He moved his hips forward to make room for her as she turned on her side and touched her cold ear to his warm bellybutton. He brushed her hair back and he saw her cheek and felt her uneven breath upon his flat and hairy tummy again.

"Someone does like... Something like this... To be done to him... More erotically?" Said Nisha as DEV and Satish watched intently, her eager hand pushed into his brief and caught hold of his half erect mast.

Her eyes became saucer as she intended to grip it with her tiny hand! Her mouth dropped with shock as she slowly pulled down DEV's brief with her other hand!

Satish too was eagerly watching the movement of his dear wife's hands. As she fished out DEV's caged beast, the expression of Nisha as well as Satish's face were as vulnerable as ever their faces had expressed.

Even without totally erection, DEV's proud possession was no less than 9" long and about 6" in girth. Nisha just could not take off her gaze from his unbelievable beasty shaft. Because till now the only penis she had seen or experienced was that of her dear husband's, which was about 5.5" long when fully erect with a girth of 4".

But, the one she was holding in her hand at the moment; defied all her misconception about a human penis. Now it was almost fully erect stood like a telephone pole with a massive girth. Manisha slowly brought her left hand albow near the bottom of DEV's shaft.

"What are you doing?" Asked DEV in a confused tone.

"TRYING TO MEASURE AND COMPARE YOUR THING!" Said Manisha while giggling, "DO YOU KNOW? THE LENGTH AND THICKNESS OF YOUR PENIS IS ALMOST SAME TO SAME AS MY FOREARM!" She quipped with a curved smile on her sexy lips, yet to come in total term with that dark serpent-like thing dangling between DEV's long and muscular thighs.

"REALLY?" Said DEV with a smirk, fully knowing the fact that his cock had already seduced Nisha to the core, but he wanted to drag her to him with banter, "HOW BIG IS SATISH?" DEV asked half expecting a reply as per his choice and mood.

"Well the last time I measured his thing a couple of months back just out of fun... It stood 5.5" when fully erect and having a girth of 4"." Then she paused for a moment and asked, "HOW BIG IS YOUR STAFF?"

"LENGTH 12" AND GIRTH 7.5"! ADDED IT WEIGHS A POUND AND HALF OR 682 GRAMS TO BE PRECISE! WHEN I HAD MEASURED IT LAST BEFORE LEAVING FOR DELHI!" DEV was all proud when elaborated the basic statistics pertaining to his magnum-opus.

"Which means your thing is having a total impact score of 90 (12 X 7.5) whereas my husband is 22 (5.5 X 4). This means you're more than 4 times or 400 per cent of my husband's!" Manisha made an unconscious comparison between two opposite poles, putting Satish's already plunging ego into further shame naturally.

(NOTE: Circumference = 22/7 X 2. If Radius is 1", then Diameter is 2", and Circumference is 6.3". So, if the Girth is 7.5" means Diameter would be about 2.5")

"Thank you for the information. But why your voice is so shaky? Is it out of excitement or out of scare?"

"BOTH! IF YOUR THING ENTERS ME... IT'S GOING TO SPLIT ME INTO TWO!" Nisha said breathlessly.

Satish literally groaned as his wife made another honest statement of the fateful night.

"Don't worry. If Disha could take it in, definitely you too can. Yes first time it might be a bit of discomfort for you. But then 'NO PAIN NO GAIN'! UNLESS AND UNTIL YOU'VE EXPERIENCED THIS, YOU'VE NOT EXPERIENCED ANYTHING YET!"

"But I'm still apprehensive about it. It'll never fit my small and delicate cunt."

"Because what your husband possesses is called a PENIS and what I possess is a COCK! There is a big difference between a PENIS and a COCK. COCK IS THE TRADE-MARK OF AN 'ALPHA-MAN'!"

"DO YOU WANT ME TO GIVE YOU A HAND JOB?" She asked while wiping the pre-cum from his pee-slit over his massive tomato size and coloured mushroom-head.

DEV groaned in response to Nisha's action. But his groan echoed, as he looked back saw Satish was looking at his wife's action on his BOSS's cock and he groaned looking their intensity intently.

"WHAT DO YOU FEED THIS MONSTROUS COCK?" Asked Manisha with a giggle in her cute face, as she literally fell in love with DEV's envious cock.

As she said and asked that question, put Satish into total shame, he was looking at DEV's cock and Nisha's actions from the far end of the small tent fiddling with his 5.5" cock like a toy.

"WELL, MY COCK ALWAYS LOVED TO HAVE BEAUTIFUL PUSSY MEAT LIKE YOURS' FOR BREAKFAST, LUNCH AND DINNER!" Replied DEV with a smirk in his face.

Then he watched as Nisha kissed the tip of his massive manhood as she cradled and caressed him lovingly with her dainty fingertips.

"I WAS THINKING OF GIVING YOU A 'HAND-JOB', BUT THAT WOULD BE UNFAIR TO YOUR PROUD POSSESSION. SO, I'VE CHANGED MY MIND! NOW I WOULD LOVE TO GIVE YOU A 'BLOW-JOB' INSTEAD! HAPPY?"

"In that case I've a small test for you!" Saying so DEV pulled out the RUBY necklace from his pulled-down trouser pocket and placed it at the base of his 12" cock! "IF YOUR LIPS HAPPENED TO TOUCH THE BASE OF MY COCK IN THE PROCESS OF YOUR COCK SUCKING ABILITY, THEN THIS NECKLACE OF THE 350,000/- INR IS ALL YOURS'!" Said DEV as he lifted her face and gave a soft kiss on her forehead.

THAT WAS A TWO-EDGE SWORD DEV WAS PLAYING WITH PRECISE SKILL! IF SHE HAPPENED TO TOUCH THE BASE OF HIS COCK MEANS, SHE HAD TO ENGULF 12" OF HIS RAW COCK-MEAT! AND LURING HER TO DO THAT, HE HAD DANGLED THE PRECIOUS STONE-SETTING PLATINUM NECKLACE, SO THAT SHE COULD BE EASILY LURED INTO THE ALMOST IMPOSSIBEL ACT OF SWALLOWING A BEASTY SERPANT OF 12" LONG AND 7.5" THICK!

BUT IN THE PROCESS OF HIS CALCULATION, DEV HAD MISCALCULATED ONE SIMPLE FACT, AND THAT WAS THE DETERMONATION OF MANISHA!

"I accept your challenge," Pronounced Nisha with self-confidence, "Not because of the necklace you're offering me, but because you've challenged my ego and capability!" Saying so she stared at his scary shaft for a moment, "By the way I'm not a great cock-sucker" Admitted Nisha without remorse, "As Satish was never very fond of oral stimulation. But I just can't help myself to give you a blow-job the moment I SAW and FELT your unprecedented long and thick cock. Let me give it a try."

Saying so she started to swallow DEV's member inch after inch into her eager mouth. Until six inches she could easily swallowed his thing into her mouth. Then she felt gagged. She pulled it out. Her lips and tongue closed delicately around his huge mushroom tip.

Her fingertips caressed like feathers around the base of his cock. He felt her warm mouth around him again as he watched her head slip down, taking more of his long and strong shaft between her pouty lips. Her eyes were closed for a moment as her tongue curled around him, as if giving him enough warmth to melt him down with her effort.

She opened her eyes momentarily and had eye contact with him. Her eyebrows flared to him as her cheeks rose in a seductive smile, culminating in a loving wink, to create ripples in both the hearts of DEV as well as Satish. DEV was flattered and Satish flashed.

Nisha left his cock head for a moment and reached for his hand and placed it on her breast.

He held her firmly as started to play gently with her hardening nipples between his thumb and forefinger. In consequent effect her semi-hard nipples became as hard as bullets.

"Keep doing that. I loved to be played with my boobs, when I normally engaged in a prolong blow-job." Said Nisha in ecstasy. That was music to DEV's ear and news to Satish's. Because in their six years of marriage, never ever Manisha had ever requested him for such an action. But here she had volunteered herself. It was certainly not just sex. Something much beyond than that. Dev felt a stirring as he started to get hardened inside her eager mouth. Her warm saliva and velvet tongue were working laboriously and creating a special magic on his shaft and in his lions.

Satish watched his wife as she kissed up and down DEV's hardening column as a normal woman possessed with a nasty evil spirit. He saw as DEV's eager hand moved down to cup and squeezed his loving wife's lovely breast as she moved her tongue and fingers all over his growing erection. He stroked her hair as her mouth closed on him and slid farther down his column.

She had changed her tactics. Instead of taking him straight in, she made his shaft and her face in an angular manner, so that more of his cock-meat could easily be accommodated inside her wet and warm oral orifice. Manisha had pressed the topside of his mammoth shaft against her lips with her fingers as well as her tongue slathered his length in a calculative way. As the tip of his excited member brushed against her cheek in a pre-planned way as she made out with his hard shaft with more determination, there was a stir in DEV's cock and a shiver inside Satish's body.

DEV deliberately looked around and gave a meaningful grin to Satish, which clearly suggested the very fact that: 'LOOK HOW YOUR LOVELY INNOCENT WIFE HAS FALL IN LOVE WITH MY MAMMOTH COCK' and as Satish broke their riveted gaze as he hesitantly saw how his loving wife of six years had fallen a prey to DEV's envious cock and sucking and slurping his cock-meat as if her life and death would be determined by that massive shaft.

She bites his shaft lovingly, he groaned erotically, which made Satish to raise his eyebrows in sheer shock.

"Wow," He breathed heavily, "This is absolutely amazing."

"OMG!" Responded Nisha in awe looking at his throbbing cock, "Had I known you're so endowed down there, I must have given you a green signal long time back so that we should have done something wonderful like this might be many times in the past."

Her statement was well acknowledged by DEV as he patted her smooth dusky cheek with love, whereas Satish took that with a pinch of salt as his shoulders slump and face had a tale-tale mark of sadness.

"A WELL MANNERED AND BEAUTIFUL WOMAN LIKE YOU DOES DESERVE A WELL ENDOWED COCK LIKE THIS IN YOUR CUTE LITTLE CUNT BECAUSE YOU'RE BOTH AMAZING AS WELL AS EXCITING." Saying so DEV gave a tight squeeze to her right boob. Making her to moan out of sheer excitement and some pain. Slowly he lifted her head and proceeded to bob up and down on his shaft. To his amazement now more than 9" of his girthy shaft was well into her saturated oral cavity. The coating of her saliva on his full hard-on glimmered in the dim-light of the cute-little-luxury-tent.

DEV felt Nisha mimic his body movement into her activities in a carbon-copy manner. Which not only he liked, but adored as he saw and felt how quickly and smartly she was adapting and accommodating herself into giving him that extra pleasure without an iota of inhabitations or hesitation.

But Satish was feeling tremendous amount of jealousy and fear at the same time. To his utter surprise he felt tremendous arousal and his penis grew to an unprecedented level of erection he had ever experienced since the time of his marriage. He was shocked. How could he be so excited seeing his dear wife servicing another man? Was he really became a cuckold husband to DEV's dominance and Nisha's devotion? Or it's their combined seduction effect that had made him so?

He watched in desperation as his devoted wife of six years had pried opened her small mouth and delicately giving a dream blow-job to DEV's shaft as she coaxed the envious sausage-meet with her delicate fingers. DEV was gently rocking his hips to meet her rhythm, while Satish had pulled out his penis from its captivity and was masturbating vigorously while watching desperately as DEV's strong palms were mauling and manipulating her moderately big boobs like masses of dough, making her cry with excitement and pain.