Seduced by a Couple

Story Info
A hot night after being seduced by a very sexy couple.
3k words
4.24
25.1k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vdilden
vdilden
7 Followers

Story inspired by real events. Some details have been changed to protect identities.

In my twenties, I worked as an engineer at a mid-sized company and my boss's admin was a stunning black woman. I'll call her Shanae. She was much shorter than me, about 5' 3" and I am 6' 2". However, she was very thicc. I learned later that she had a 52 inch ass.

When I joined the company, she on-boarded me. She showed me to my office and gave me my computer and helped me with all the forms and introduced me to everyone. She was very kind and sweet.

Everyday, she would drop by my office and chat with me about stuff that I needed help with, but also non-work related stuff. She was fashion conscious and impeccably dressed, as she wore tight skirts or pants that clung to her and showed off every curve. She always smelled incredibly good. Occasionally, after our chats she'd get up turn around and smooth the fabric over her ample rear and walk out of my office. My cock would immediately rise up and strain against my pants. Thank God I was sitting at a desk.

During our conversations, I also learned that she was happily married and I realized that there was no chance for me. However, even after a few weeks, she would still drop by to chat, but the conversations were less about work and more about our personal lives. I had just broken up with a woman and we discussed the dynamics of that. After one of these chats, she got up and turned around rubbed her ass sensuosly and caught me staring at her booty. She laughed and had a mischievous look in her eyes and sashayed away.

I was definitely not interested in any kind of drama at work and I was careful not to overstep my bounds.

About six weeks after I joined, there was a celebration of a major milestone for the company and we were all invited to an evening of drinks, and dinner at a high-end restaurant. Significant others were invited as well. Since I didn't have anyone I went on my own.

When I got there, I saw Shanae sitting at a booth with a chiseled, muscular, large man at a curved booth. She immediately got up walked over and gave me a hug and gently cupped my ass in her hand. I was surprised and stepped back, but she grabbed my hand and pulled me to the booth and had me sit next to her and introduced me to her husband, Dwayne, who I recognized from the pictures on her desk. They were an amazing pair. As I said before, she is quite short, but Dwayne was even taller than me and had broad shoulders tapering to a narrow waist. His hands completely enveloped mine when we shook hands, but it was a gentle, firm grip. He wasn't playing the usual dominance games.

After some chitchat, Dwayne slid out and said he was going to the bar and asked what we wanted. I said a red wine would be great and Shanae asked for a margarita. After Dwayne left, I felt awkward about her grabbing my ass earlier, but I decided to let it pass and not bring it up. Maybe she had already had a few drinks and was tipsy. We just chatted about the celebration and the company's performance.

Dwayne came back with the drinks and he slid in next to me. I was now between them. This was a bit odd as couples usually sit together. Shanae started telling Dwayne about how quickly I came up to speed and was making an impression at the company. I was a bit embarrassed and laughed it off. Dwayne changed the topic and started telling a story about this guy he saw in the locker room at the gym this morning. How he had firm ass and a thick cock. I thought that maybe they had a very open relationship or Dwayne was bi. As the conversation turned towards the guy's ass and his shaved cock, Shanae put her hands on the inside of my right thigh and started gently stroking. Simultaneously, Dwayne reached under the table and cupped my cock and balls through my pants and gently squeezed. I was shocked, but I also realized that they were seducing me together. After the initial shock wore off, I realized that this could be fantastic. Dwayne was 🔥 and Shanae was one of the sexiest woman I'd ever seen.

I smiled and opened my legs and adjusted my ass so that Dwayne had better access to my crotch and he pressed his fingers against my taint making me even harder. Shanae then took my hand and pulled my fingers between her legs. She was not wearing panties and I squeezed her phat pussy and she softly moaned. My fingers gently found her sopping wet slit and I slid my fingers along her lips towards her clit. I felt a large bump at the top, almost like a small cock - it was really big - easily the biggest I'd ever experienced. I started stroking it between my index and middle fingers and my thumb and I heard a sharp hiss, and saw her head go back. I knew I had hit the spot.

Dwayne was also busy with his hands under the table. He had unzipped my fly and had pulled my cock out. He was gently rubbing the tip of my cock and using my precum as a lubricant. The man knew what he was doing. I tried to push his hand away half-heartedly, but he was much stronger and didn't budge. Also, I was occupied stroking Shanae's enormous clit. I desperately wanted to see it. A waitress started walking over to our table and I pulled my hand away from Shanae and Dwayne pulled his hand away from me. Shanae and I sat quietly with our genitals exposed under the table as we ordered our food. After the waitress left, we exploded with laughter. Dwayne and I got up to wash our hands. As we were walking to the bathroom I glanced down and saw the outline of a nice thick cock. I gently reached over and rubbed the back of my hand on it. He grabbed my hand and ground his crotch against it. I desperately wished that this was going to lead to a very hot threesome.

We enjoyed an lovely dinner and during dessert, Shanae suggested that we all share a nightcap at their place. She texted me their address and we split up to go to our cars. During the drive over, my cock was rock hard and my ass was tingling with anticipation. I was incredibly excited and I could feel my heart beating hard in anticipation and excitement.

When I reached, their car was already in the driveway and I pulled in next to theirs. I got out, and walked up to the door and rang the bell. Dwayne opened the door and asked me to come in. He led me to a beautifully decorated, modern, open living room with high ceilings. He sat down and motioned me to sit next to him. He said that Shanae was freshening up upstairs and would be down soon. He asked if I wanted a drink or to smoke some weed. I chose a smoke - he pulled out a vape pen and I turned on the switch and filled my lungs. I loved having sex when high. The sensations are magnified and I usually have multiple orgasms.

Dwayne got on his knees between my legs and expertly unbelted, unbuttoned and unzipped me before I realized what was happening. He pulled my pants and underwear down in one swift powerful motion and there I was on the couch with one of the biggest hardons I'd ever had. He took my cock in his mouth and slowly slid his tongue around the head of my cock and up and down my pee slit. This drives me crazy. I had no idea how he knew. I arched my back and let out a guttural moan. He pulled my pants completely off and took off my jacket and shirt. I was now completely naked. He moistened the middle finger of his right hand with his saliva, lifted my legs and started rubbing his wet finger around my asshole while continuing to tease my cock with his mouth. I was overwhelmed with pleasure and tried to fuck his finger with my ass, but he wouldn't let me. He said that there's plenty of time for that, but continued to rub my asshole and tease my cock.

Shanae walked down the stairs and she had not only freshened up, she had changed. She was wearing a leather bra, with cutouts for her nipples and a leather thong, crotchless bikini and boots that come half-way up her thighs. Her hair was pulled back into a tight pony tail. She wore fingerless leather gloves. She was stunning. Her ass was so big that the bikini practically disappeared. I knew that I had to worship that ass and I hoped and prayed that she would allow me to spread those ass cheeks and smell the delightful aroma and stick my tongue deep into her asshole to taste it.

She asked if we naughty boys had started playing without mistress. Dwayne said that he was just getting me ready for the evening. She told him to take off his clothes. As he was doing that I realized the man was a specimen. He was 6 feet 4 inches tall and 250 pounds with not an ounce of fat. He was all muscle. He was also very white, in stark contrast to Shanae. As he pulled off his pants his cock popped out and it was a gorgeous pink with a dark, purplish head. His balls were tight against his cock in a taut pink sack. He was completely clean with no hair - I learned later that he had a Brazilian a few days back in preparation for tonight. His cock was about 6 and a half inches long and nearly as big around. It was thick - 2 inches in diameter. Mind blowing! My ass was already twitching with the thought of riding that monster.

It was clear who was the top in the relationship, despite Shanae's height, sweetness and gentle demeanor in the office, when it came to sex, she was clearly in charge and I was about to find out how she takes control.

She told Dwayne to get on his knees in front of her and motioned me to kneel behind her and my heart skipped a beat. She was going to "make" me eat her ass. Did she even know how many times I fantasized about this? I did not need to be told twice. I quickly went to where she pointed and got down on my knees. She then grabbed Dwayne's head and pushed it into her pussy told him to lick her lips and suck her clit. He clearly knew the drill and she let out a guttural growl. She then reached reached behind with both her hands pulled my face between those delicious cheeks and told me to kiss her asshole. I gently pulled the thong aside and I was greeted by a wave of womanly ass aroma that just drove me crazy. My focus narrowed down to the sweet berry of her anus and I started licking it with broad stokes from her perinium to her ass crack while spreading her open to get better access. The smell of her ass was rich and musky and as I my tongue massaged the ridges and ring of her asshole my tongue was overwhelmed with the bittersweet taste of her ass that I had longed for. My cock was seeping precum and Dwayne reached over and started stroking the tip of my cock and my pee slit while sucking Shanae's pussy.

We must have been doing it right as she growled like a panthet and pressed the back of both of our heads into herself. The smell of her ass drove me to work my tongue into her hole and swirl it around to taste the inside of her. The pheromones of her anus, the taste of ass, combined with the weed, and Dwayne's expert cock teasing, made me almost pass out from pleasure. I knew if there was a heaven and I made it there, this is what I would be doing everyday.

Dwayne and I enthusiastically ate her pussy and ass for about ten minutes and I started sensing contractions around my tongue and I could hear Shanae's breathing become faster and shallower. Soon I could sense her orgasm coming on and she yelled, "Don't you stop bitches! Just keep going." I then felt liquid running down her legs and realized she was squirting on Dwayne. Her asshole was contracting around my tongue, but we continued eating her from the front and back and after maybe two minutes of contractions, she pushed us away from her and walked over to the couch and collapsed on it and gave a big sigh.

Dwayne and I still on our knees looked at each other. His girthy cock was throbbing and I reached over and started stroking it. My hands barely wrapping around the shaft. I also reached under his balls with my other hand and massaged his taint and worked my way to his asshole. I slipped my middle finger in and started finger fucking him. He moaned and threw his head back in pleasure. Shanae opened her eyes and looked over at us and smiled a mischievous grin. She said, "You sluts did well, but I'm in charge, here." She told me to suck Dwayne's cock. I had to bend down and stick my ass in the air with my mouth wide open to fit that monster in my mouth. While I was busy focusing on his cock and fingering his ass, I felt a warm liquid being spread around my asshole, taint and balls. Shanae was rubbing warm lube all around my ass. She then slipped her finger into my asshole and gently started moving in a circle and opening it up. After working my ass some more, she eventually slipped in two fingers of both hands back to back and started pulling my hole open and massaging my open hole. My moans from the pain and the pleasure were muffled by Dwayne's cock in my mouth. I started going faster as I wanted him to cum and taste his delicious jism. However, Shanae had different ideas.

She slapped my ass and told me to stop. She decided that she wanted Dwayne to fuck me. She told me to stay where I was with my ass in the air and Dwayne went behind me and I could feel her teasing my well-lubed hole with his cock. She rubbed it all around my hole and gently pushed it in pulled it out again. My asshole desperately wanted to swallow that thick cock and I finally rammed my ass back when it was partially in. The pain of that girthy monster slamming into me made me grunt and moan, but I wasn't going to pull away. I backed up as far as I could and took his whole cock in. I rhythmically squeezed my hole around his shaft - partially because it eased the pain and partially because I knew it gave him pleasure. He grabbed my hips tightly and gently started fucking me. It was indescribable. My entire universe was centered on my asshole being stretched open and fucked - there was nothing else in my consciousness. My eyes rolled into my head, and I started to moan and drool as he slowly picked up speed. Every thrust and withdrawal felt like an eternity though he was pumping hard and fast. Every in stroke rubbed my prostate and I started to cum. He was fucking the cum out of me. Everytime he slammed into me, my cock was spraying cum. Soon he shouted and screamed and shoved his hips hard into me, and I almost collapsed. He was cumming and pumping his hot juices deep into me. After he finished, he caught his breath, with his thick pipe still in me. After a minute or so he gently pulled his cock out and I felt a deep sense of loss. I became very emotional and startec crying. I had never felt that way before. I stayed with my ass up in the air feeling his juices dripping down my thighs. I desperately wanted his cock in my ass and I never wanted him to take it out.

Shanae came over and brushed my sweat soaked hair out of my face and wiped the tears away. She lifted my head and gave me a deep kiss. She took a warm wet towel from a container and gently cleaned my very sore asshole. She wiped down my legs and grabbed my hand and led my up the stairs. Dwayne was already upstairs on their huge bed. I was exhausted and I just collapsed on the bed. Dwayne pulled me towards him like a rag doll and spooned me from behind. His powerful chest against my back, his cock nestling against my butt and his legs against mine. Shanae laid down on the bed and spooned me from the front. She wiggled her enormous ass and pushed it against my crotch and grabbed my hand and positioned it under her breast. I worked my other hand between her ass cheeks and slipped a finger into her asshole as she pushed against my finger. I pulled it out and sucked on it, tasting her ass and said, "That was a great nightcap," and she giggled. We all went quickly to sleep.

vdilden
vdilden
7 Followers