Seduced by an Experienced Woman Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now what?"

"Ann says to spank you!" Caitlyn sat on the edge of Ann's rocker. "Over my knees, Freddy."

My face was burning up!

"You remember how to get a proper spanking don't you?"

It must have been twenty years since the last time my mother spanked me. I hung my head in shame. "Yes."

She was wearing a marroon tank top and grey shorts. "Over my knees, Freddy!"

I hesitated. "You'll get an extra swat if you don't obey this very instant!"

Slowly I lowered myself on to her lap. She spread her legs for a second as my semi-hard cock fell between her thighs. Her thighs tightened, gripping my cock as she swatted me.

"This is for the shower walls!" She paused "What do you say, Freddy?"

"What do you mean?"

"You should thank me."

"Thank you?"

"Yes, Freddy, thank me for correcting you."

"Thank you, Caitlyn."

"This is for the soap dish!" She swatted me a little harder.

"Thank you, Caitlyn."

"This is for the bath mat!" She swatted me so hard it made me jump. I could feel my cock rub against her bare skin.

"Thank you, Caitlyn!" My voice cracked.

"This is for the mirror!" I could feel her tighten her grip as she swatted me.

"Thank you, Caitlyn!" She was getting in to it."

"And finally, this is for the hairs in the sink!" She tightened her grip again as she swatted my butt.

Again I jumped. "Thank you. Caitlyn."

As I got up she taunted me, "If you made a mess on my legs you'll get five more!"

"Just great, Caitlyn!" Branna complained, "You get him all wound up and now I have to spank him!"

They change places and Branna took me over her knee. She pushed my hard cock between her legs and gave me five swift swats. "This is for the dusty tv, swat, the smudged screen, swat!, the patio doors, swat!!, the drapes, swat!!, the newspapers, SWAT!! She pushed me off her lap as I rubbed my sore ass!

"Thank you, Branna!!"

My cock was begging for relief. "Bye, bye, Freddy! Remember... no jacking off. I could still hear them laughing as the door closed.

12