Seduced by MILF in Pantyhose Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My boy needs to... eat me out... but without clothes on..." Ashley invited me to the feast we had talked about earlier... She clearly was so hot and excited that even playing the mistress was getting harder for her...

I completely undressed and placed my knees on either side of her head on the couch, facing her legs, then slowly bent down until my mouth was so close to her private parts that I could inhale the wonderfully intoxicating musky and sweet smells of her pussy juices... My tongue first explored her hose-covered inner thighs for a while, getting closer to her pussy lips at times, but never actually touching... I could tell how crazy this made Ashley as her moaning continued now even louder and her breath became shallower and faster still...

I then felt Ashley's hands on my rock-hard boner and she first gently and then more strongly massaged my shaft that emanated much precum, purposefully avoiding to touch the tip of my cock in an almost symmetrical 69-style tease... As I finally reached Ashley's pussy lips with my tongue and lips, starting to kiss, suck and lick them all over, I suddenly noticed smooth nylon fabric on my dick ... No idea how Ashley was able to get a hold of another pair of pantyhose as she lay down on the couch almost completely nude, she must have planned for that... She wrapped my boner with her hose and kept pumping my erection now through the smooth fabric of her nylons... being turned on that much it was getting harder for me to focus on Ashley's sex but I wanted to be a good boy for my mistress...and, well, admittedly, I also enjoyed this pantyhose-mediated pussy lick enormously...

My tongue would slowly get between her outer lips, pushing inside more deeply, and eventually locating her already erect clit.. As my tongue first touched her clitoris through the smooth fabric of her nude hose, Ashley uttered a subdued scream of lust and briefly forgot to massage my boner with her pantyhose... I hoped that I would not come already because I really wanted to come inside of her that night... Ashley still did not touch the very sensitive tip of my cock which allowed me to hold back for some time longer...

Not sure if Ashley was thinking the same in terms of not coming too soon, but she let go of my hard cock and indicated that I should get up from my low position just above her... I got off the couch, and Ashley moved herself back by about a foot so that there would be space for me at the other end of the couch... I sat down on my heels over there, facing Ashley, who first caressed my belly and then my chest with her soft, silky hosed feet, and then lifted her legs up higher into my face... Another opportunity to kiss, suck, and lick her cute little pantyhosed feet again, while not only watching her face but also her beautiful tattooed breasts and long erect nipples and her engorged nylon-covered pussy surrounded by an even larger wet spot which was now a mix of her pussy juices and my saliva from earlier...

I savored every moment of this foot worship, held her hose-encased feet with my hands, licked and kissed them all over, sucked each of Ashley's beautiful cute toes with red toenail polish, inhaling her wonderful rich musky and sweaty aromas, and then again moving more of each of her feet into my mouth for more intense sucking and licking...

In the meantime, Ashley had started to fingerfuck herself, while watching my sensuous play with her cute nylon-encased feet, and coming ever closer to orgasm... but still holding back on the edge when she felt it was too close... she was a real master in this edging game...

Ashley then took her feet down from my face, after first thoroughly rubbing them all over, and providing me with even more sensuous experiences of her nyloned little feet and their intoxicating scents...

She switched gears and started to massage my hard cock with her pantyhosed feet... I knew that holding back my orgasm for much longer would likely be futile as her sensuous footjob got more and more intense... Ashley, in turn, increased the rhythm and intensity of fingerfucking her pussy... Once she reached the tip of my boner with her feet in her smooth nude pantyhose and squeezed it hard between her heels, arches and then toes, there was no more holding back and I uttered a few grunts of ecstasy, shooting multiple loads of sticky white jisms all over her beautiful pantyhosed feet, legs, sex, and all the way up on her belly, breasts and face... As Ashley saw me coming and experienced the gooey loads of cum all over her body, she orgasmed violently, her whole body shaking, and she screamed even louder than before, and eventually sank back flat onto the couch...

I bent over her, rested my body next to hers, embraced her gently and we kissed for a long time which she clearly enjoyed as well...

We both knew that the night was not coming to an end yet, and we both wanted more, so after the brief rest with some French kissing, we returned to the same position on the couch we had been in during our orgasms minutes before...

Ashley took my boner in her right hand and massaged it, while wearing the second pair of smooth silky pantyhose from earlier on her hand and forearm, a sheer black pair...

Not long thereafter, with that special nylon treatment, my dick was hard and erect again, and Ashley moved her pussy closer towards me, resting her hips on two pillows she had grabbed from the side of the couch... As I raised myself to stand on my knees, my cock was now almost touching her pantyhose-encased pussy and I naturally moved it forward, first playing with her outer pussy lips, then briefly touching her clit, and eventually slowly inserting my erect boner in her very moist juicy pussy... Because of her waring the nude pantyhose, I could not fuck Ashley very deeply, but even the few inches that were possible when stretching the fabric of the hose excited me a lot, and feeling the smooth silky fabric of her pantyhose between her pussy walls and my boner was a wild and crazy sensation for me... I knew it would not be hard to come a second time in these circumstances...

After a while of more shallow nylon-fucking of Ashley's wet pussy, she briefly withdrew and used her bright red painted fingernails to rip a small hole in the nude hose right at the entrance to her pussy... My dick could not wait exploring her pussy all the way and slid in her well lubricated lust hole with ease, making Ashley scream subduedly again... I first waited for a while, just to feel the sensation of having my hard cock all the way in her sex and still feeling the fabric of her silky, soft nude pantyhose all around my groin area and even surrounding the bottom of my hard cock, as the hole she had ripped was quite tight... Ashley embraced me with her hosed legs tightly clenched around my waist, and slowly moved her nylon-covered heels up and down on my back... This drove me even more crazy of arousal and I could not help but going into full force fucking mode with Ashley, ramming my erection into her hot wet pussy in faster and faster motion, pounding her sex as hard as I could... still, all the while, enjoying the sensation of her hosed legs and feet around my waist and lower back... I also watched Ashley's face getting more aroused by the second, and took in the gorgeous view of her full breasts and still erect nipples with the cute tattooed birds on her round boobs right in front of me...

As her legs' grip on my body became firmer and tighter to the extent it almost hurt me, I knew she was close to coming... Ashley contracted her vaginal muscles firmly and squeezed my hard cock tightly as it kept pounding her sweet pussy, bringing me very close to the edge, as well... I looked Ashley into her beautiful eyes and she looked back at me, our gazes locked as we went over the edge together in this wild nylon fuck...

Copious juices squirted out of Ashley's pussy, she screamed a few times, and her whole body shook and convulsed violently, now even stronger than a while ago during her first orgasm that night... The experience of Ashley's orgasm, my still fucking the shit out of her while her pussy grabbed my dick tightly, and the sensuous experience of her soft smooth nude pantyhose on my skin, soon brought me over the edge a second time, too, and I shot my loads deep inside Ashley's womb,, making her scream loud again multiple times, whenever a load of cum splashed onto her cervix...

Although we were somewhat spent and tired after this intense pantyhose fuck, to my surprise, Ashley still was not done... rather, she turned around and kneeled in front of me, facing the other direction, and then ripped a second little hole in her nude hose, right on top of her anus... "I want my boy to fuck my ass tonight..." She cooed, still more playfully than commandingly... She used the two pillows to rest her shoulders on them. Ashley raised her pantyhosed feet up a bit, inviting me to play with them... My boner had taken a break after the second orgasm but as soon as her cute nyloned feet touched my cock again, it became erect in no time...

I was definitely ready for her ass, Ashley had really beautifully rounded and firm ass cheeks, just the perfect size, and I could not wait to fulfill the wish of my mistress... I wanted to tease her a little bit first though, and so I moved my boner around between her upper thighs and sex, every once in a while touching her pussy lips through the fabric of her smooth pantyhose, getting myself more and more aroused as I nylon-humped Ashley from behind...

I could tell she enjoyed this tease, as her wet spot around her pussy grew larger and larger again, and also as she started to use her nyloned thighs to squeeze my boner as it was humping her sex from behind... Eventually I could not hold out for much longer and rather wanted to come in her ass than on her legs again...

I used her pussy juices as lubricant, and massaged her beautiful anus for a while, then first getting one finger in her ass very slowly, and waiting for some time until she got used to the stretch, then a second finger, and finally three fingers, still coating her asshole inside with a lot of her pussy juices for lubrication purposes... Ashley moaned a bit, whether of pain or pleasure, not sure, but eventually I knew she was ready... So I covered my cock in more of her juices, then led the tip of my boner gently through the little hole in the pantyhose on top of her anus opening... Very slowly I intruded for not more than an inch to give Ashley time to get used to my dick, letting go, pulling my cock out again, and repeating this a few times, invading her tight sweet ass deeper and deeper, until my cock was finally all the way inside Ashley's ass...

Large amounts of pussy juices flowed out of her sex and it was clear how aroused she was, also by her constant moaning and shallow breathing... I started to pump harder and fuck her ass with more intensity by gradually using more force, my arousal and sexual excitement climbing to yet another peak... I grabbed her breasts and pinched her erect nipples between my fingers... each time the pinch got very tight she uttered a subdued scream on top of her moans... I found a rhythm for my assfucking of Ashley, still enjoying the sensation of her ass cheeks covered in her silky nude pantyhose that rubbed against my skin while fucking her hot tight ass...

Ashley bent her nyloned feet upwards and played with my thighs and calves, providing even more nylon stimulation during the ass fuck... I got more and more aroused and reached all the way forward to grab Ashley's head, pulling her hair towards me but trying not to hurt her too much... More pumping, pounding and fucking her tight ass in even faster motion like a wild animal, not taking any break, and finally I came big time, shooting my many hot loads of cum deep inside Ashley's asshole...

As soon as I had started my orgasm, Ashley came as well, using her right hand to touch her clit, and having another one of her wild convulsive orgasms, again accompanied by multiple loud screams, while my loads of jisms landed deep inside her ass...

After the triple come, we were entirely spent that night and it was time to say good-bye... Ashley took off her pantyhose and gave me the ripped and soiled nude pair of nylons ... I got a little erection again, seeing her entirely nude in front of me for the first time... As a bonus gift, Ashley also handed me her other sheer black hose which she had used to massage my boner earlier, mentioning that she had worn this pair for a few days that week... Then I got dressed again and Ashley put on a robe and went for a shower... She suggested that I should just go upstairs and leave with Danielle... "We'll meet again soon." She smiled with love in her eyes... It was time for one more long deep kiss before saying good-bye for the night...

My affair with Ashley continued for some time thereafter...we just had to be careful when and where to meet for our nylon adventures in order not to be caught... Around two years later, Ashley and her family moved to a far-away state, and in person dates were not possible any longer... Still, we have been in close contact all these years, meeting online ... I also appreciate that Ashley keeps mailing me her worn pantyhose to play with... I enjoy her smells every time... sometimes she puts a bit of her intoxicating fragrance on them to amplify my sensuous experience with them... I hope our paths will cross again... some day...

12