Seduced by my Boss

Story Info
Story on seduction and lust.
13.7k words
4.03
16.3k
12
0

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 04/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first ever story.

***************

"Wait, you can't put it there, I aaaaaaaaaaaaa......" screamed Amrita in pain once I penetrated her virgin anal with one-third of my 11-inch cock.

"That ass of yours was screaming to be fucked for a long time. Also, you took my virginity so it makes sense that I take yours. Now shut the fuck up and enjoy getting your ass pummeled.... or do you want me to video call your husband and show him how much busy his wife actually is??? Gosh, I still can't believe you were an anal virgin given how horny you are. No worries, but you won't be walking tomorrow. So enjoy 'cause I definitely will." I replied panting while pumping deeper into her ass in the doggy style.

"Aaaahhhhhh........." Before Amrita could scream or respond to my words, I took a small piece of cloth which was lying just next to her and put it into her mouth gagging it... before taking hold of her hands from behind and using them as a hold on her body to further enhance my pace. Oh god, my first anal and damn it's so going to loosen up after tonight.

**************

Oops that's too far ahead into the future so let's rewind a little...

My name is Yash, 23 years old and I recently joined as an intern in the secretarial department of Magsafe Securities Ltd, a listed financial entity on the Indian stock exchange. This was a compulsory internship which I became eligible to do after clearing all three levels of the Company Secretary (CS) course.

To tell you a bit about myself I'm a bit ambitious. Throughout my life seeing my parents struggle in raising me, I understood the importance of spending wisely and never really focused on the other enjoyments of life, which I decided to do after finding a self-sufficient job first (Yes, I'm a virgin alright)

Now Magsafe has been voted the best place to work for the last 3 years. Getting an internship there was an honor since following the completion of this 24-month internship, one could also get a job that paid well.

So I was asked to start as soon as possible which I did... the most surprising thing was that the team - which consisted of 6 employees and 3 interns in total - was entirely female (except me... obviously).

While the other two interns were around my age only, the remaining employees were aged between 28 and 44.

While I acknowledge that most of the employees were married, in terms of looks and physique two of them caught my eye.... one was the youngest and the other was the oldest.

The youngest one Priya also joined MagSafe as an intern but got a job opportunity and has been working for the past five years. Though she was a sight for sore eyes, she was going through something personal that was emotionally taxing.... but who cares? Everybody has their issues so you fucking deal with it.

Back to her hourglass physique, an above-average height girl with petite boobs, she knew how to keep men ogling at her damn sexy figure.

However, she was not even close to the star... the dazzling Amrita... the team's leader and in my own words the hottest female in MagSafe. Nobody could believe that a woman with Amrita's ass was aged 44 years.... she looked nothing more than in her mid-20s.... a few inches shorter than me (5ft. 8 inches), 32b-26-34... At times, I just wanted nothing more than to spank her bootie.

Career wise she was also very successful... A smart woman, she rose through the ranks over a short span and was already designated Associate Vice President... However the biggest problem was despite working in a multinational company she followed traditional Indian customs and hardly dressed provocatively (she wore a salwar suit every day which hid her body curves), to my misery. A workaholic... I just so wish she would learn something from Priya who dressed as revealing as possible (per office custom; if she had her way pretty sure she would have worn a bikini).

I hardly noticed her physique until at a company retreat three months immediately after my joining. Her 5-year-old daughter (after watching some movie on TV) forced her to wear a tight blue shirt and trousers which revealed her body parts... Ever since then, I have left no stone unturned to look at the sexy body once at least a day. Damn, I am so jealous of her husband who gets to enjoy her in bed.

Hardly did I ever think that my wish would ever be granted.

Every quarter, Amrita was required to visit the company head office for at least 2 weeks, located in a different city. We worked at one of the company's corporate offices in Delhi while the head office was in Bangalore.

Eight months after my joining, that quarterly visit time came again, and to my disappointment a two-week miss on my sexy boss in the office. However, destiny had other wishes leading to the COVID outbreak which led to a countrywide shutdown for an indefinite period.

As a result, we were all directed to start working from home and handed the necessary pieces of equipment as well, all the while Amrita was stuck at the five-star hotel where she usually stays while visiting the company head office. Damn her... stuck at a luxurious hotel. Talk about luck.

We all continued to communicate over the phone or digital mode to ensure or worked... but something seemed strange...The once alert and active Amrita, who used to pick up her phone at one ring, now was hardly available over voice/video calls but remained very active over texts... When she did pick up calls... some strange sounds could be heard in the background... Might be a network issue, but I savored the moment she would show up on video call conferences.

Finally, after 3 months of nationwide lockdown, a company found a vaccine, and the government after several tests ordered a nationwide distribution of the same so that all were immunized against the virus.

By the end of another five months, the entire population was inoculated with the vaccine and Amrita too returned from her extended trip and we started going to the office. Life resumed normalcy. (Note: this is just an assumption in my story. We all know how long normalcy took post-COVID)

Or so I thought...

**************

On the first day of my return to the office, I was shocked to my core... Amrita, the woman who made it her life's mission to make it difficult for others to see her body was now taking a page out from Priya's book... she now started wearing tight-fitting clothes with skirts that didn't go beyond her joints. At one point, I swear I also saw her nipples from her shirt when she once sat working on her office seat without her coat. Never did I think that I would get to see this day. It was one of the best days ever.

But hardly did I know that an even better one was coming.

One fine day, I was told to directly assist Amrita in one of her projects... which I gladly accepted. That day after lunch when I entered her cabin to discuss the project I was told to sit beside her where she would explain some stuff so that I could understand what she wanted... it was a long discussion so we would be sitting together for a longer than usual time.

At first, everything kept going like it usually did.. but then something very unusual happened. It was winter season with the day experiencing the coldest weather of the year. However, Amrita, who like usual was wearing her coat and skirt, suddenly took off her coat stating it was warm. Though it was freezing outside I agreed to her statement knowing well it would likely lead me to a good view of my boss' front side.

To my luck, it didn't just end there.... after a few minutes, Amrita again reiterated that she was feeling hot and unbuttoned one of her blouse buttons. I was amazed. You could see that she wasn't wearing a bra and just one more unbuttoning would give me a clear view of her left breast that was safely concealed inside that tight-fit shirt. My long prayer was answered again and Amrita unbuttoned another blouse button.

It was a dream come true scenario... Amrita was unintentionally giving me a great view of her boobs (Or so I thought). I decided to gather my courage and decided to take a closer peek to see whether she was wearing any underwear; so I "accidentally" decided to drop one of Amrita's desk pens and would enjoy my boss' bottom view.

To my fortune, my boss had decided to go commando. I'll be damned, she shaves too. It also confirmed one of my doubts. She must be having sex frequently. To my luck, the pen was also not revealing its whereabouts. While enjoying the view, my only wish now was that I could shove my dick into either of those clean-shaven holes, if not both.

However, that damn pencil finally revealed itself and Amrita stood back up and started discussing the project. But now I had seen enough and I just wanted to bend her upper body down on that table of hers and start ramming my cock into her holes. To get rid of these dirty thoughts, I decided to concentrate on what she was discussing but her unbuttoned shirt made it very difficult to focus...Finally, I came up with the difficult decision to jerk off to clear my thoughts or I would go mad.

So I made up an excuse of going to the loo outside her cabin but she insisted I use the one in her cabin which left me shocked. The boss generally didn't allow anybody to use it. She was one of those hygiene freaks (like Monica from Friends). At first, I was going against jerking but she "accidentally" showed me her ass again which motivated me to masturbate anyhow to get rid of the excitement of seeing my boss' "wardrobe malfunctions".

So as soon as I entered the washroom and locked the doorknob from inside the slight chance that somebody doesn't see me getting rid of my perverted fantasies, as soon as I closed the door, I unzipped my pants, dropped my boxers and closed my eyes to relive what I saw a few minutes ago.

While I was fully engrossed in what I was doing, I was unaware that a certain person silently crept inside the washroom and was eagerly watching me. That person silently locked the door and out of the blue was now standing behind me, suddenly took hold of my dick and started stroking it. A seductive whisper was then heard in my right ear from behind saying "You have got the guts to do this in your boss' office. So I take it you enjoyed the show I put out for you, huh?"

I could recognize that voice anywhere. It was the same woman because of whom I was masturbating and now here she was behind me stroking my shaft. "Well then you won't mind taking my help, right?". I was frozen.

It all felt like a dream... my boss was now servicing me. With each stroke, my dick started to come to its full length, my boss was now hugging me from behind and exclaimed, "My, my, someone's enjoying themselves. Not many are blessed with a size as yours, including my husband. Your girlfriend is very lucky. After all, taking this big boy fully inside is not an easy task, is it?"

It was like I had lost my ability to speak. I was enjoying my special service. Suddenly, I felt Amrita's grip on my dick tighten and she seductively whispered again "Come on kid, you can tell me. It's quid-pro-quo here, you tell me in exchange for pleasure. After all, nobody will know anything. It will be our secret."

"I'm... single... ma'am" I barely manage to reply. "Single? Seriously? I fuck my husband everyday even though his dick is nothing compared to yours. If he had your size, believe me, we would never sleep. But he gets tired very easily." said Amrita as she continued to pleasure me. "So when did you break up, huh?" asked Amrita who now with her other hand started unbuttoning my shirt and started touching my left peck.

"No ma'am. I haven't had sex with anyone yet, ma'am" I replied a bit embarrassed. "Oh really?? With a monster like yours? Stop kidding with me." whispered Amrita into my ear. However, the last statement was spoken with a bit of authority.

"It's true." I managed to blurt out. "Don't tell me that you even haven't kissed anybody yet?" said a chuckling Amrita whose questions were becoming more personal with time. I nervously nodded thinking that she would make fun of me.

The next thing that happened was a shock to me. Suddenly Amrita lets go of my dick in the middle of her stroking and turns me around until we are standing face-to-face with each other. "Then we need to fix that, shouldn't we?" and with that Amrita tilted her head a bit and out of nowhere took hold of the back of my head and smashed her lips into mine.

My eyes were wide open when I realized that the woman I lusted for was now locking lips with me. It was all like a big dream and wasn't able to process what was happening. After a few moments, I decided to go with the flow. I completely lose my mind and decide to reciprocate back and engage those sweet lips.

While our mouths are working, my hands start working on their own and decide to close the little gap between us while exploring her curves but I realize something fascinating... she wasn't wearing a top. With this interesting detail in my mind, I decided to become a little bold and while my left hand continued exploring her waist, my right arm made its way upward towards her chest to feel her breasts.

With my hands now exploring Amrita's breasts, I feel Amrita starting to moan into the kiss enticing me to go further. Feeling no resistance from Amrita, I decided to slightly pinch her left breast nipple, which resulted in her stopping the kiss and stepping a few steps back.

At first, I am afraid that I might've overstayed my welcome but then Amrita gives me a sly grin, comes close to my face, and now with her mouth near my left ear, she speaks softly "So, you finally noticed, huh? Just so you know don't hold back because I definitely won't."

With that she starts kissing back again but this time more aggressively. While I try to engage those lips again, Amrita grabs my dick with another hand and starts stroking it again. My mind had now stopped working and I am completely at the mercy of my boss.

Suddenly, I felt Amrita open a small "O" with her mouth and I with no idea whatsoever did the same until she put her tongue inside my mouth and we started frenching each other. Amrita was dominating me with her tongue since she was also stroking me and would tighten her grip when she felt that my tongue was becoming the dominant one.

A few moments later, Amrita and I both had to unwillingly put our "tongue-wrestling" on hold due to lack of oxygen. However, Amrita now decided that it was enough and left my dick again without giving me a chance to complete my release. With lust fully taken over me, I took hold of Amrita from her behind, forced her to turn towards me, and started an aggressive kissing session again but this time while our mouths were engaged, I took one of her hands and put it on my dick and forcefully made her stroke it. When I felt a little resistance from her side, my instincts kicked in as my other hand went towards her chest and pinched her left nipple. As soon as I did, she moaned during our kiss, and her mouth slightly opened. Taking advantage of the situation, I pushed my tongue inside her mouth.

Now, I was fully dominating my topless boss. There was no resistance now as I had absolute control over my boss. Taking advantage of the situation, I even got her skirt off and started fingering her pussy. I could feel that she was completely surprised by that but my assault on her pussy kept on increasing to the point I inserted to my finger and she completely lost the tongue battle now. I was annihilating both her lips. To my surprise, she even had an orgasm- how horny was she???

Suddenly, I felt my cock nearing a release. I think she felt me nearing climax too because she immediately broke the kiss but to my surprise, she immediately went on her knees and took my dick into her mouth.

If this was a dream, then please don't ever wake me up because my biggest fantasy was becoming a reality... I was getting serviced by none other than my sexy boss. Her soft lips were kissing my dick and at the same force with she was going in and out of my dick was heavenly. Yes, I had masturbated several times, but this experience was unique and the pleasure was incomparable.

Amrita kept blowing me for the next 2 minutes. She was so much enjoying sucking my dick that she had started pleasuring herself down below with her fingers. As I was finally nearing my climax, I don't know what got into me so I immediately took hold of the back of her head and rammed my entire length into her mouth. She didn't expect it because I felt some resistance from her side. But between the two of us, I was stronger so she had no chance of escape.

I guess I came too much for her as she was unable to keep all of my cum in her mouth and some of it also got in her boobs. But then the most unexpected thing happened... she got up and showed me that she still had some cum left in her mouth (She had swallowed a bit earlier). Then she suddenly smashed her lips into mine and before I could react one of her hands went towards my balls and started fondling them.

I was losing my mind now. My cum tasted... salty I would say. With a mind of its own, my fingers once again ventured into her second set of lips and I started to feel them.

All this while, none of us cared how much time passed. In the meanwhile, I was preparing to feel her insides. Based on the look in her eyes, she wanted the same too.

But to my misfortune, the alarm in her smartwatch rang and her eyes widened. More than an hour had gone by and it was time to pack up and go home. We had not even started the work. We had now come so far that I started thinking with my dick.

As Amrita started to dress up back again, I decided that I needed to take the next step with her as I couldn't wait for another two days. (It was Friday and the office remains closed on weekends) So, I needed to move things forward. I then decided to engage her on "all fronts".

So without wasting a single moment, I grabbed Amrita from behind. While she did say that she wanted this to go on, she had to see her child and said that we could pick this up from Monday and started to loosen herself from my grasp. However, being the stronger between the two of us, I kept my hold on her from behind, and taking advantage of her going commando, my hands went straight towards the insides of her skirt. She tried to resist but once my fingers started their work, I felt she started having second thoughts as she stopped resisting and her horny side started to take over.

Amrita was facing a mirror. Holding her from the back and putting my head on her shoulder, my right hand was fingering her pussy. She was starting to enjoy what I was doing to her. However, I could still sense some hesitation from her.

I instantaneously realized that I needed to do more to keep her with me. In the one hour, we were in the bathroom, I realized that Amrita loved frenching. I felt she truly enjoyed herself and even lost her mind during these kisses.

To have her fully submit to her horny desires, I took my left hand and put it at the back of her head, and used it to turn towards her right shoulder. Taking advantage of the situation, I immediately smashed my lips with hers, and quickly I turned it into a french kiss. This plan worked like a charm.

I was living the dream. I don't know how, but I was now seducing my boss and it was working. But in my mind, there was still lingering doubt that Amrita might leave. I still couldn't afford to take any chances.

The next thing I did was I copied a porno movie scene I watched a few days back. I took off her skirt once again. With her and me not wearing anything down below, I started rubbing my crotch against her butt.

Lastly, I realized that to strike the final blow, I needed her to be fully naked. So my left hand still free started unbuttoning her shirt. Once unbuttoned, I started groping her left breast and pinched her nipple.