Seduced by my Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While we continued to roll around on the bed, we further deepened our kiss. Amrita was on her back with me on top of the edge of the bed but neither of us noticed as our eyes were closed, just enjoying the make-out session. Amrita, wanting to be on top, twisted her body as we rolled over again. This time, we ended up falling off the bed with me cushioning Amrita from the fall. But it didn't matter. After a couple of minutes, we stopped and Amrita nuzzled her face against my chest.

"My hero..." She whispered seductively.

"Hehehe, it was nothing. Really." I blushed in response. Honestly, I had no time to react and it was just luck that I was under her.

Amrita gently pressed her lips onto mine before crawling off me and across the floor a little away. I was pretty sure she was now tired and wanted some shut-eye. After all, we had gone on for about four hours with intense sessions.

But I wasn't done. As she crawled, I could see her wiggling ass. It still wasn't done. I wanted her ass more than anything. But I had to play it right. I too started to crawl up to her. Kneeling behind her I grabbed her hips and placed my twitching tip next to her folds.

"Where do you think you're going, dear?" I asked.

"Well, I'm tirrrrrreeeeeeeed!" She practically screamed the last word as I pulled her hips back and thrust forward, sticking my whole length into her pussy.

I quickly picked up my speed as I thrust in and out of my hot boss. Amrita too seemed to enjoy this. She was moaning as I moved her body in time with my thrusts. The only noises in the room were Amrita's moans, the wet skin slapping together and my grunts as I went all out on my wife. Who cares if I was being rough on her?

Suddenly she turned her head over her shoulder with a lustful look in her eye. "You could've let me finish my sentence, ya know," Amrita told me. Despite wanting to sound annoyed, the rough fuck she was receiving meant most of it came out in moans and she took a break between each word because of the thrusts.

I smirked in return before letting go of her hips with one hand as I seemed to speed up. Using my now free hand, I grabbed a bunch of Amrita's hair before tugging it back. This action caused her to remain kneeling while her back was against my chest. As I let go of her, I brought my arm around her chest to stop her from falling back down. Squeezing her breast, I made sure to pinch the nipple. Amrita gasped as both her breast and pussy received the rough treatment.

Taking advantage of the open mouth, I locked lips with her. Using my tongue, I kept her tongue at bay as I explored her mouth while keeping up with the rough fucking and nipple pinch.

I then got a mischievous idea and let her tongue explore my mouth but the moment it entered I pulled away, sucking on her tongue.

Amrita moaned as she felt herself cum again. I noticed what was about to happen and stuck my full length inside moments before Amrita came all over him. I let go of her breasts and brought her into a hug as she recovered with them sitting down.

"That was... fucking.... awesome....." Amrita panted as her hand ran across my peck as I held her in his arms. "Glad you enjoyed it," I smirked as he felt his cock twitch for more action.

Amrita gave a seductive smile and sat up. Spinning on my lap she wrapped her legs around my torso while starting another make-out session. Right now she is too tired to go again and her pussy needs a break, plus she just enjoys kissing.

I happily returned the kiss and while Amrita's hands explored my torso and back, my hands squeezed her beautiful round butt. Amrita moaned into the kiss as she enjoyed the groping. Her eyes shot open when she felt my cock slide against her ass hole. She slightly pulled away from the kiss.

"Let's stop right here. I'm really tired, so please let's continue tomorrow." Look at this bitch, when the real fun is coming up, she wants to stop now. No fucking way.

To have her ass now, I carry her to bed in bridal style. While Amrita seems completely unaware of it, I gently drop her into the bed but this time, I rotate her face towards the bedsheet and now climb on top of her.

My cock seemed to like that idea as it grew harder at the mention of penetrating Amrita's beautiful bubble butt.

"You know love, we have done so many ways but there is still one left

Let's complete this entire session, don't we? But I must warn you, this will hurt. So please be patient."

"Don't... I am out of juice already. Besides it will hurt, I have never had anal before." Amrita said in a panic state.

"So are spanks, and you will be getting more of them from me at some point," I replied with a look of lust in my eyes.

With my mind already made up, I then decide that for my cum covered cock to slide in her ass with ease, I will need to make her asshole wet. After all, I wanted the experience to be as painless as possible for her too.

In one quick movement, I lifted Amrita and placed her on all fours. She had now started showing some resistance but the tiredness had got to her.

Using my hands, I pulled her ass cheeks apart and opened up her beautiful hole. A glance at her face showed signs of panic. Smirking at my boss, I dived in with my tongue to wetten the hole up for his cock. She was surprised that I would perform oral on her ass but then she thought that it would just end there, so she started to relax and started to enjoy the work of my skillful tongue.

"Fuck yeah..." Amrita moaned as her arms gave way.

It was here that I realized. Amrita's ass hole is her biggest weak spot by far seeing as she could handle the trio of a rough fucking, nipple pinch, and sucking of her tongue while not losing strength but the same can't be said for the actions being performed on her ass. Her legs were able to stay in the same position but she had her head resting on her arms with the new position sticking her ass out even more.

After a couple of minutes, I had to take my tongue out to catch his breath. Realizing I still had some work to do, I spat a large blob of cool spit onto her ass hole. With this action, Amrita's eyes burst open but before she could respond, I stuck my pointer and middle finger in to start wetting further in her ass.

"Oh.... please.... don't..." Amrita moaned.

While she was trying to fight the urge to stop me from going further... she was deeply enjoying my fingering.

"Please don't do this...... It will hurt a lot..." While Amrita pleaded, I noticed her pussy was dripping with fresh juices since she was close. I took his fingers out of her ass and saw her eyes were closed with her mouth slightly open with light panting. I patted her ass as I kneeled behind her.

"Wait, you can't put it there, I aaaaaaaaaaaaa......" screamed Amrita in pain once I penetrated her virgin anal with one-third of my 11-inch cock.

"That ass of yours was screaming to be fucked for a long time. Also, you took my virginity so it makes sense that I take yours. Now shut the fuck up and enjoy getting your ass pummeled.... or do you want me to video call your husband and show him how much busy his wife actually is??? Gosh, I still can't believe you were an anal virgin given how horny you are. No worries, but you won't be walking tomorrow. So enjoy 'cause I definitely will." I replied panting while pumping deeper into her ass in the doggy style.

"Aaaahhhhhh........." Before Amrita could scream or respond to my words, I took a small piece of cloth which was lying just next to her and put it into her mouth gagging it... before taking hold of her hands from behind and using them as a hold on her body to further enhance my pace. Oh god, my first anal and damn it's so going to loosen up after tonight.

To reduce Amrita's pain, I then took the cloth off her mouth and started a liplock session with her. I continued to push in as I kissed her and noticed a small tear appear in her eyes. While she is feeling pain initially, it will be replaced with pleasure in a few moments.

With six inches in her ass, I stopped and just returned the kiss as Amrita became accustomed to the feeling. I too was getting used to this feeling. In a lot of ways, this was the same as her pussy but in many others it is different. It is much hard to move around since her pussy is so wet but the friction is also much stronger and that is causing more pleasure.

As I pulled away from the kiss, I used my thumb to wipe the tear away. "See, you're now feeling good, aren't you? Now, you are going to remember me for life as the guy who gives you a lot of pleasure."

"Fuck you, pretty boy. You got a lot of....." Before Amrita could finish that sentence, I started moving my hips back and forth at a slow pace and forcefully restarted the kiss.

I continued to thrust in and out of Amrita's ass as I picked up more speed. With more the faster I moved, Amrita's resistance started to fade away and finally, she started moaning into the kiss. After a few moments, we pulled away to catch her breath. Her arms couldn't keep her up and her head fell on the floor as she had now started to enjoy what was happening to her. "This doesn't... change.... any.... thing...... I am.... still.... mad.... at you......!".

Hearing her moans, I realized she was no longer feeling the discomfort of the penetration. Also, her pussy was realizing more of her juices. Smirking at her, I slapped her ass check before picking up the speed. "Like I care... You're enjoying this. No pain, no gain. Pleasure must work both ways. if you want this to be a recurring arrangement, I will fuck all three of your holes. So buckle up sweetie, you're in for the time of your life."

Realizing that she had no counter, Amrita closed her eyes and moaned louder as I continued to pound her ass. Understanding her predicament, she now started to fully accept this arrangement.

In a way to show that she fully concurs with what I said, Amrita's hand wandered over to her dripping pussy, and started to play with herself. "Yash... I won't last much longer..." Amrita warned and not a moment later her pussy clamped together. This also caused her ass to tighten around my cock which grunted as I too couldn't last much longer.

"Me too, sweetie..." I warned as I continued to pound her ass. Amrita pushed herself up and turned to look at me. "I agree to all your demands. But please... Let's cum together." Amrita requested as she locked lips with me once more.

With no way to reply now, I answered by ramming my full length inside her tight ass, the grip it held on my length became too much and I shot several strands of my cum into her. Feeling the hot sticky cum fill her ass, took Amrita over the edge and she too released her orgasm out of her pussy.

My soft dick left her ass as she too couldn't keep herself up. I caught Amrita before she even got close to hitting the floor and held her bridal style as she wore a massively seductive smile on her face. I smirked as well and then french kissed again.

We were now hugging each other, not caring about what was happening. I wasn't even sure of the current time and quite honestly didn't care. Soon, Amrita felt the cum leak out of both her pussy and ass hole.

**************

Both of us were now cuddling each other. Tired now, we just put on some blankets and instantly went to sleep. Amrita was completed exhausted and instantly fell asleep. Meanwhile, I was smiling ear to ear. In the past few hours, my dreams had turned into reality. I had just fucked my goddess of a boss. But damn, she is so horny.... Are girls really this much sexually charged? I had no idea.

I took advantage of the situation, searched out for my phone, I then opened a secret folder in it and checked up a folder of hot nude pics of Amrita getting fucked by multiple different men, one of whom was her husband. I then deleted this folder for I now have no use for them. I now had the horny bitch in my hands. After all, I did show her who's the boss in bed. Now, she will not be going back to her house before Sunday night... after all I have just got started. I've invested too much time and resources in the bitch to let her off the hook this fast.

It was so difficult to put up the act of being surprised and shocked all the while she was seducing me. But it was all worth it.... After all she was really my first in everything... kissing, pussy, anal, whatever you name it. She was too hot to make a pass. If I hadn't met those guys, Amrita wouldn't have ever been what she is today. But it also worked because they had spend a lot of time on her during the pandemic.

But in actuality these things won't work if she didn't want it either. After all, she loves getting her pussy pummeled too. And damn, she doesn't start without a passionate kiss. She is my horny bitch now.

Within a few hours, I am going to wake her up by fucking her ass to loosen it further. Well she can't walk without wobbling so... And her morning with me loosening her ass even more. Good luck in going back home because my wedding night doesn't end with one night... It will take an entire weekend. Once this extended wedding night is over, the only thing she will remember is my dick in each of her holes, in whatever manner I want. And a guaranteed job placement.

My phone then instantly beeped as I saw my second target going through the same thing... But to my shock, I learn that she is a virgin or was. Wow, and a foursome for your first time. They will enjoy a lot in seducing her.. After all, what they did with Amrita is nothing less than a wonderful miracle.

You know what, time to wake my boss up. With that I prepare my dick and ram it inside her ass. Before she could shout, I lock my lips with hers. Its definitely going to be a long weekend.....

**************

To be continued in the next part.