Seduced by my Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The attack on four fronts took her mind off her damn child because the next thing I know she is immensely enjoying the kiss. She experienced her second orgasm.

Wasting no time, I finally let go of her lips and body, only to turn her around and face me directly. At this point, I believe that both she and I wanted the same thing. But suddenly she lets go of me and sternly orders me to wear my clothes once again.

Believing that my plan has backfired, I follow her instructions and in a few minutes, we pack up our stuff and are up now ready to leave.

**************

Now, our office is located outside the city limits and as time passes it becomes more difficult to get transportation. Amrita usually travels in her car while I use public transportation. However, because of our activities, I was unable to take the last bus available then. But based on what had happened in the past hour it was worth it.

Amrita knew about the transport difficulties faced me and was used to giving me a ride along the way towards the nearest metro station (it was at least 6 km away). However, I didn't have the guts to ask her that. Well, how can you, when you literally tried to seduce your boss and almost got what you got? Hell, it was very awkward having a conversation since we never got to finish what we started.

Though Amrita wasn't saying anything, once she got inside the driver's seat, she did open the gate to the other seat indicating I to join her. Along the way before I could say anything, her phone rang and since it was connected to the car's Bluetooth system, it was on speaker.

On the other side was none other than the man whom I was most jealous of... Amrita's husband. Damn that fucker, he would get to fuck my horny boss today. He asked his wife, "When are you coming back? Our daughter's asking for your help on her art project. You know how she won't take my help and always teases me for my drawings. She needs to submit it tomorrow."

This was a normal husband-wife conversation and hardly my concern. Suddenly, out of the blue Amrita gave a very strange reply which brought my interest into that conversation. "First up, that art project is already done, she is just playing with you. Secondly, my forgetful husband, it's Saturday tomorrow - no school day, it's supposed to be submitted on Monday. Thirdly, I have a lot of office work pending which now requires my immediate attention and can't be ignored. So I'm going to spend an all-nighter and come back home by tomorrow evening or Sunday noon."

When she said that last sentence, she eyed me lustfully and smirked while licking her lips. It was not unusual as she used to do this frequently in the past as well. Amrita and her husband once again did small greetings and wished each other good night before disconnecting the call.

As soon as she disconnected the call, Amrita called another number, this time it was a famous hotel not very far from the office. "Hello, you are calling the Tipton Hotel. How can I help you?"

"I'm Amrita, one of the senior officials in the management of Magsafe Securities. I am in a situation and I need your help. This is very last minute, but I need to book your best honeymoon suite. My friend just got married a couple of hours ago and needs a nice room for the first night of his wedding. Could you help us out? Money's not an issue here but we are short on time."

"Sure ma'am, I'll gladly help you out. Magsafe is a valued client of ours and we can have the room prepared in 15 minutes. Can I know the names of the happy couple for whom the suite is being booked?

"It's Yash and Amrita," said Amrita who suddenly parked her car to the side and pulled me into an intoxicating kiss and at the same time started caressing my dick.

The receptionist on the other end replied "Your booking has been confirmed and your friend just needs to come in person and mention his name to collect the keys to the honeymoon suite."

By this time, Amrita's lips had let go of mine but her hands were still fondling my dick. She completed the call saying "And please don't bother them for any payment. Just send me the payment details. I'll make them from my end and in case of any other charges, you can send me the bill directly."

With that, both Amrita and the receptionist exchanged greetings and disconnected the call. As soon as she disconnected it, she bought her face close to mine and whispered "Did you honestly think after the stunt you just pulled there that I would let you take me in a fucking restroom? Neither of us is getting a shut eye tonight. I am in the mood for having a wedding night now but without the actual wedding. Now, my dear husband, you need to satisfy your wife's sexual urges which you birthed just a few hours back. Are you up to this task?" She said in the most sweet tone she could but her eyes were filled with lust.

Wasting no moment, I furiously nodded back. Words couldn't leave my mouth as Amrita was fondling my dick and the pleasure was immeasurable. However, Amrita was in a very playful mood and said "You could at least say something to your wife, dear". And with that, she started tightening her grip.

"Yes... ma'am..." I said while moaning. Amrita finally let go of my dick. She then quickly pecked my lips again. Damn this woman's a genius, she just made up an excuse and now I'll be doing her on our 'wedding night'? Awesome.

**************

In a few minutes, we reached the hotel but before leaving the car, Amrita covered her face with sunglasses and a COVID mask, to avoid getting recognized. Damn, this woman thought of everything.

The moment we entered the hotel, we started acting as if we were married. I put my arm around her waist and brought her pretty close to me and we approached towards the reception like a loving couple. With Amrita's figure and covered face, she easily appeared to be around my age.

Wasting no time we took our key for our honeymoon suite and went towards our room. All this time, I was hardly able to control myself. No sooner did we enter the elevator, than I pulled Amrita towards myself and took off her disguise, and started kissing her. While one of my hands was behind her head, my other hand decided to randomly explore her body curves. I could feel Amrita savoring the moment as she was moaning into the kiss.

I decided to show my dominant side to my new wife. While we were kissing, I gently caressed Amrita's clothed butt and gave it a hard spank. She suddenly jerked her head off breaking the kiss and looked at me with a mixture of shock and anger. Unlike previous times, I now understood her pretty well. So immediately my hands went inside her skirt and inserted a couple of fingers inside her pussy. She instantly lost her fake anger and was now under my control. I suddenly went towards her ear and softly whispered "Well you may be the boss in the office but you know who's the boss tonight?" My wife nodded. "So here's what's gonna happen. We're both gonna keep each other awake the entire night and do whatever shit we want to. Does my sexy wife concur?" I sweetly asked the last part but she could hardly say anything since I had penetrated my fingers putting her in a state of pure delight and ecstasy. Tonight I was gonna make all of my desires come true.

"Baby?" I asked Amrita in the lift while my fingers were still exploring the insides of her pussy. "How long have you been planning to seduce me like this? I want an honest answer otherwise your orgasms could get postponed."

Amrita was trying hard to answer but my touches made it difficult for her to even speak. Whenever she tried to, I increased the intensity of my fingers inside her second lips. Earlier at the office, she may been the dominant one but now she is mine.

I now wanted to play with her and based on how I could understand, she had lost her mind.

I straight up questioned put on a serious face and said "I have to be honest about something. I have wanted to do this ever since I saw you at the last office retreat." All this while my fingers were traveling in and out of her pussy. Amrita was struggling to maintain her mind.

Hearing this, Amrita regained some control over her mind as she instantaneously pulled me into the deepest liplock I've ever had with anyone at the moment. During the liplock, Amrita tried her level best to crawl her tongue inside my mouth as much as she could.

In a couple of minutes, we had to reluctantly break apart from the kiss as both of us were struggling for air, especially Amrita whose lower lips had just experienced their first orgasm of 'our' honeymoon night.

Before I could do anything again, she immediately pushed me and I fell on my back over the soft bed and my head almost near a pillow. Now, Amrita suddenly took her shirt off revealing her bare chest, and crawled across the bed until she was on my side.

Cupping my cheek she continued slowly kissing me while she made herself comfy on my side. While my eyes were closed and my mind lost in the soft and delicate kisses, one of my arms was around her back, with my hand by her thigh. While we were engaged in the battle of our tongues, Amrita guided my hand over her womanhood. On instinct, I started to gently rub.

"Hmm..." Amrita moaned as the hand on my cheek slid down, carefully feeling my abs before wrapping her fingers around my cock. Amrita started to firmly pump my cock, which encouraged my fingers to venture further into her womanhood. "Oh... fuck.....".

"Enjoying yourself?" I asked with a hint of playfulness.

"Absolutely," Amrita replied, filled with lust. "Let me return the favor.". She lowered her head down to my member and shoved it in her mouth as best she could, getting the tip, and 3 inches in. She also used the new position to stick her ass in my face, moving so she had one leg on either side of his body.

Amrita went to work, running her mouth down the side of my cock, while her tongue worked on lubricating it. Sliding her mouth back up my shaft, she spat any extra saliva over my member. Then wrapped her hand around it, before ferociously jerking me off.

While receiving the hand job, I was completely relaxed, enjoying my wife's work.

"Come on hubby, don't you want to make your wife feel good too?" Amrita pleaded. On hearing my wife's pleadings, I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her towards my face, diving my mouth into Amrita's dripping wet, shaved womanhood. "Oh yes, keep going, honey.".

Since she is enjoying me eating her out, Amrita dived her head back onto my cock, just the tip though, while her hand wrapped around the shaft, quickly stroking up and down. Wanting to add more pleasure, Amrita used her other hand, to grab and squeeze my balls.

I was enjoying Amrita's work so much, that I moaned into her pussy. With the vibrations sending shivers throughout her body, Amrita gave an extra long suck on the tip, to let me know she is enjoying it.

The two of us continued like this until I felt something build up. I take my head out of Amrita's womanhood, who was going to protest, but then quickly insert my middle and index fingers and thrust them in and out, which is enough to please her.

"Amrita... I'm close." I explained while panting. Amrita's hand leaves my ball and directs a thumbs up in my direction. Seeing as she gets the message, I pull my now wet fingers out, before diving back in, the temptation was too great, and licked Amrita's juices off of them. My taste buds came alive, and wanting more of the great taste, I dived back into her womanhood.

After half a minute of pleasuring each other, I couldn't take it anymore and shot three pulses of hot cum into her mouth. Despite her best efforts, a small trail escaped her mouth and slid down my shaft. She was going to swallow, she had a mischievous thought.

Giving in, she released her cum all over me. With a swift spin, Amrita was now lying on top of me, and pressed her lips against mine, before I could swallow. Once our lips were locked, Amrita pushed her tongue inside my mouth and the two mouthfuls began to mix.

After a few seconds, I realized what was happening and decided to play along. Holding her by the waist, while Amrita's arms wrapped around my neck, I sat up, with Amrita also sitting up, on my lap. She wrapped her legs around my body, and the two were so close that my cock was gently touching her entrance.

Splitting the mixed cum between the two mouths, it soon becomes clear that we need air. Opening our eyes at the same moment, we both know what the other is saying. Mentally agreeing, we closed our lips but didn't part them. Swallowing what was in their mouth, the two slowly moved into a hug. Finally, our lips parted.

"Whoa..." I uttered. Amrita noticed me staring at her chest.

"Go on... They are all yours." Amrita whispered seductively in my ear, before swirling her tongue in my ear. Without thinking, my head moved towards her chest and began sucking on her breast, while my hands which are planted on her ass, gave it a strong squeeze. My mouth landed on a nipple. "Yes dear, keep going.". While Amrita was enjoying this, she was ready for the ultimate move...

I gladly let my tongue slip into her mouth. While I may not know what Amrita is planning, I was going to enjoy it. While I locked lips with her, my hands moved over to her waist.

While my tongue continued to explore her mouth, my hands crept over and were planted on her ass, squeezing it lightly. Amrita moaned in the kiss before pulling away, straightening up, and looking down at me, with my tip still on my side.

"I'm sorry honey, I've been the only one cumming." Amrita seductively apologized, she then reached down and stroked my cock a few times, but never took the tip out. She let go and winked at him. "But now I'm going to ride your juicy cock until you fill me with your warm thick cum.".

I nodded in understanding, and Amrita winked one last time. Placing her hands on my abs to steady herself, she thrusted herself down on my cock, getting all 11 inches in.

She sat down with all my cock in her for a few moments, just enjoying the feeling. I placed my hands on her waist and told her that she had a promise to fulfill. She began moving up and down, and both of us moaned as she picked up speed.

My dream had come true. My hot boss was now riding my cock. My hands wiggled around from her waist to her ass, giving it a firm squeeze. "Oh, baby..." Amrita moaned. My finger wiggled its way inside her ass, making her let out a surprised but pleasured gasp. "You love my ass, don't you Yash.".

"Oh yes, yes." I moaned as Amrita continued to ride me.

"Well, keep this up, and I'll give you a special treat." Amrita winked at him. As she slammed back down, I felt my cock twitch. Amrita felt it too, and she tightened around me.

"Amrita... I'm close..." I gasped.

"Me too." Amrita panted. "Finish me... Off.". As she pleaded the last words, she fell onto me and I started to buckle my hips, thrusting in and out with great stamina. Amrita began sucking on my neck. It soon became too much and she came all over my cock. I too couldn't hold on and thrust in. My finger dug deeper into her ass and shot my load into my wife.

As I finished releasing my load into Amrita, my semi-hard cock slipped out. I could've sworn Amrita mumbled something about pulling out so fast. She rolled off the top of me and cuddled up to my side.

Her hand was resting on my abs, with my arm, wrapped around her. She soon found my hand planted on her ass. While it is obvious that I have a thing for her backside, Amrita also seems to enjoy the things I have done to it, holding it, squeezing it, even sticking my finger.

But this night is far from over, and a lot more has to be done today and other nights to follow.

Suddenly, Amrita requested that I follow her and she took me to the bathroom. While she was leading us, she asked that I wait for a moment outside.

"Ohh darling, you can come in now." Amrita requested in a singing tone.

I stood up from the bed and walked into the bathroom. The vision that I saw made my cock semi-erect again. Amrita sat on the toilet with her legs spread, but her arms were on the lid, blocking my view of her pussy, with her breasts squeezed between her arms. I walked over to her and kneeled in front of her.

Amrita smiled and moved her hands under my chin. She swiftly lifted my head and pulled me into another kiss. She inserted her tongue and it danced around mine, only pulling back when we needed air.

Now I finally got a good look at Amrita's completely shaved pussy. I kneeled and moved my head, mindlessly toward it. Amrita smiled seeing my reaction.

"Well Yash, what do you think?" Amrita asked, sweetly.

"Damn babe, you look so hot," I replied.

Though Amrita didn't say anything at first, she replied by sliding forward so her pussy was right in front of my face.

"Please, honey... Make me feel goooooooood!" Amrita moaned the last word as I threw his face into her pussy. As I stuck my tongue into her folds, and went to work, eating my boss out.

Amrita threw her head back in total bliss. In an attempt to further her pleasure, she put her hand on the back of my head and pushed me deeper into her pussy, which had the desired effect.

My tongue dived into her pussy, and explored as much as it could. As my tongue flicked around, I found some sensitive parts, which caused Amrita to release more of her juices. While small amounts landed in my mouth, I was too busy pleasuring Amrita, and most of the juices just hit my face.

While Amrita was enjoying my work, she wanted to have a big release. She came up with a plan and pushed me back. I landed on my ass, sitting on the floor facing Amrita, who climbed down from the toilet and crawled over me, making me lie down on my back. She sat on my head and started humping my face.

I continued to eat Amrita out, as she humped my face. I found this incredibly arousing, as my shaft grew hard again. Amrita moaned loudly as it all came too much for her and she released her orgasm all over my face. Amrita started shaking as she moved down and lay on my side, with the two of us now embracing each other.

"You... Was amazing." Amrita panted as her breathing returned to normal. Looking at me, she found me whipping up some of her cum with my finger and eating.

"And you... Taste amazing." I replied. Amrita smiled and got a very dirty, but very arousing idea. She rolled on top of me and found me licking around my mouth, as far as my tongue could reach. Amrita smiled and pecked his tongue, making it withdraw into my mouth, and swallow the little cum I collected.

"Let me help you," Amrita whispered seductively. She then lowered her head and started licking my face. Once she was sure, she collected all of her cum off my face, used her hand to open my mouth, and slowly spat the cum into my mouth.

While it was weird, tasting her cum, it was arousing for both of us. Without another word, we entered another intense make-out session. Our tongues quickly entered a battle of dominance. Wrapping our arms around each other, Amrita rolled onto her back, and I ended up on top. Soon we parted for the need of air.

I kneeled above Amrita and placed my cock against her hairless pussy. I rubbed the tip against her lips, causing more juice to spill out. A soft moan escaped Amrita's mouth, she wanted to feel me inside.

"Whose permission are you waiting for, my mother's or husband's? Go on, put it in me..." Amrita demanded as she closed her eyes. She expected me to go right in, but after a few moments, she realized I still hadn't entered her. She opened her eyes, to see me, picking her up bridal style.

"Amrita, let's get this action back on the bed," I explained and started walking back to the bedroom. My hand, near her pussy crept closer, and started rubbing two fingers against her pussy, Amrita moaned in pleasure. She threw her head back in bliss, and she quickly spotted the shower. A sly smile grew on her face.