Seduced by my Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled herself up, wrapping her arms around my neck and her legs around my stomach. She pecked my lips. I stopped on the spot, and placed my hands on her ass, giving it a firm squeeze, causing a moan to escape her mouth.

"Yash... I think I'm being a little dirty girl." Amrita whined, seductively. She licked my cheek to emphasize her point. "Can you try and fix that, with a shower?". She pushed her tongue inside his mouth, before pulling out after 10 seconds. "Your wife needs her husband, to..." Amrita trailed off, as she became clouded likely by the thought of me sticking my whole length inside her, while the hot steamy water ran down our bodies, going faster and faster without mercy. Her sexual desires took over. "Just get in the shower and fuck me.".

I walked over to the glass shower, Amrita stuck her tongue back down my throat, showing her dominance as I prepared the demands she left me. Walking over to the shower, my hand started fiddling with the panel, but it was hard to focus because of Amrita's current actions.

I was able to get the shower on. I stepped inside and the cold water hit Amrita's back. She jerked back at the cold water, pulling out of the kiss. The water started running down our bodies and soon it became hot and steamy. Amrita knew she wanted me to start, but also knew he wouldn't just have his way with her.

"Please Yash..." Amrita pleaded. "Fuck me.".

On hearing those needs, I went to work. I had to slightly lower Amrita so her pussy was at my cock's level. I pushed her against the glass and was sure, if I could see from the other side, Amrita's big beautiful round ass would be spread out across it.

In one swift movement, I pushed my cock back inside her wet pussy and started thrusting in and out at a steady pace keeping her between my body and the glass. As I was thrusting, it caused her breasts to bounce wildly. Seeing the dripping breast, that begged for me to squeeze, and suck on them. Unfortunately, I had my hands on Amrita's ass and couldn't move them too much.

I then had a devilish idea and decided to put it into action. As my cock continued to thrust in and out, I subtly moved my hand so that my fingers were near her butt hole. Amrita felt the finger poke her ass hole and looked at me.

I thrust my whole cock inside her pussy, as she threw her head back in total bliss, I pushed his middle and index fingers inside her ass hole. Amrita moaned as her neck came into the show. While I may not be able to work on her breast, her neck was a different story. I threw my head into Amrita's neck and started: kissing, sucking and biting it. Amrita moaned as I continued to thrust in and out.

"Harder! Harder!" Amrita ordered as she now seemed to be in total bliss.

I picked up the speed and continued to ram my full length in and out of her pussy. Amrita moaned loudly as her head went back as far as the glass wall would let her. Unable to last much longer, she clamped down on my cock. I felt this and knew what was coming. With one last push, I stuffed my full-length in. My fingers dug deeper into her ass, as I sucked even hard on her neck.

"Cumming!" Amrita yelled, a moment before she released her juices all over my cock. Amrita slumped into me, as she rode the highs of her orgasm. She almost couldn't feel the water from the shower. She loved that I still kept my cock inside, but she isn't ready to go again. I continued sucking on her neck.

I stopped sucking and moved my mouth away. Looking at what I'd done, I smiled and licked the new mark on my wife. Amrita gasped in both pleasure and pain, as she realized that I had given her a hickey. She gently touched it, and...

"Oh, Yash..." Amrita moaned, getting off of me, and standing on her own feet for the first time since entering the shower. She pulled me into a tight hug, with her cheek against my peck. "You know how to please a woman, even my husband is no match for you".

"Well, I try my best," I replied. Amrita felt my cock poke her entrance again, making her look down. Amrita realized two things. One, she is ready to go again, and two, she still has cum running down her leg. Remembering she is in the shower, she got a heavenly idea.

"Honey, could you reach the shower head down, please," Amrita asked sweetly, pecking my lips. I nodded in response and went to lift the shower head down. As I looked to Amrita to pass it over, I saw her sitting on the floor, masturbating.

"Whatcha doing?" I asked rhetorically. Sitting next to her. One of my hands is holding the shower head, while I use my other hand to start masturbating, seeing Amrita doing the same thing. Amrita stopped pleasuring herself and grabbed the shower head from me.

"I am going to clean out pussy, so we can go back to the bedroom and start again." Amrita sexily replied and winked at me. Hearing this, my cock began to twitch as it is ready to go again.

Amrita used one hand to point the shower directly into her pussy, and used the other to spread her lips, cleaning out all the cum that was left. I started pumping faster while watching Amrita, finding it very arousing.

Closing my eyes, I continued to pleasure myself, whilst my free hand moved over to one of Amrita's dripping wet breasts. Massaging it, caused Amrita to moan even louder than she was from the shower alone.

Moving her head over to mine, she is sure she has cleaned out any remaining cum. She continued to use the shower to pleasure herself, while she once again locked lips with me, which quickly became a battle of dominance with our tongues.

After a couple of minutes, both of us came at the same time, because of our masturbation, and had to part our lips to catch our breath. Although she only just come, Amrita felt the desire to have me enter her again. Seeing that her cleaning went to waste, she came up with a plan.

Standing up right in front of me and seductively gestured to also stand up, which I did. Amrita passed me the shower head before stepping away to get her body wash and shampoo, which is in her travel bag she left in the bathroom.

"Yash, put the shower head back up there, please," Amrita ordered but in a sweet tone. I gulped at her tone and quickly did as was asked. Once he did, Amrita opened my hand and squeezed a load of body wash into it. "Now, can you please help me. I need to get clean.".

I nodded my head in agreement and split the body wash into both of my hands. Without a word, I started rubbing the body wash all over her body, while Amrita lifted her hands in the air and just enjoyed me feeling her.

As my hands moved over her ass; breasts; thighs; and pussy, I paid extra attention and squeezed them firmly (or in her pussy's case, quickly inserted into fingers). It took me longer than it normally takes Amrita to apply body wash, but she didn't mind and just enjoyed the groping, and it quickly made me hard again.

Once her body was washed, Amrita quickly also cleaned her hair as well. "Okay honey, I'm gonna go and get ready, make sure you hurry.". Amrita gave me a peck on the lips. She left the shower and grabbed one of the towers to dry herself. Looking back in the shower, she saw me quickly washing himself and decided to give me a show. She called me to look, and when I did. She put her towel between her legs and started rubbing it back on forth. She smirked seeing my cock twitch again. She wrapped the towel around her body again, and left, blowing me one final kiss.

I quickly hurried up washing myself, ready for the next round. I walked out of the bathroom, with a towel wrapped around his waist. My hair and upper body were still wet, but I was eager to return to my boss. Upon entering the room, the sight made me hard once more.

Amrita was sitting in the armchair, which was over by the TV, masturbating whilst moaning my name. Since her eyes were closed, I quietly sneaked behind her and placed my head next to her neck, where her hickey was left.

"Oh, honey..." Amrita moaned as she pumped three of her fingers in and out of her. Of course, she couldn't match my actual length, but she seemed to be enjoying her work.

"Yes, dear," I replied, licking her hickey. Amrita moaned in response. Once the pleasurable pain from her hickey disappeared, she smiled seductively.

"Take a seat, my wonderful husband." Amrita requested, standing. I was quick to follow her instructions, and Amrita sat on my knee. She placed one hand on my cheek, pulling them into another French kiss, while her other hand moved to my cock, giving me a slow and delicate hand job.

I gladly returned the kiss, which had our tongues dance around each other's mouths. While one of my hands gave Amrita's ass a firm squeeze, and the other one moved over to her breast to do the same. Amrita moaned into the kiss, as more juices spilled out.

Amrita slightly pulled back and gently guided my hands over to the armrest of the chair. I was going to say something, but Amrita shushed me and kneeled, with either leg aside of my body, leaning over me. My rock-hard cock rubbed against Amrita's pussy, and she had to hold in her moans and instincts to shove it inside.

"Yash..." Amrita pecked my nose while ruffling my wet hair. "I recently had a dirty dream... And I want to make it come true with you.".

"Is that right?." I replied. I too have had a few dirty dreams that I would like to make real, and am happy for Amrita to do it. "What is this dream?".

"Hehehe, see." Amrita giggled. "All it was, was us pleasuring each other, but while one of us works, the other one has a blindfold on so they can't see.". Amrita's hand moved down my body feeling my abs. Her hand grabbed something pink from the chair cousin. It was a night eye cover. The 'blindfold' was Amrita's pink eye cover.

Before I could respond, Amrita pecked my lips. "Don't worry baby, no one will see you wearing it..." Amrita whispered seductively, before sucking on my earlobe for a good five seconds. "Except me while I use your big juicy cock on any one of my tight dirty holes to give you pleasure.".

I no longer cared about it being too small for my head and quickly put it on my head. Amrita guided my hand onto the arms of the chair before pulling the eye cover over my eyes, herself.

"Now be a good boy honey, and just relax," Amrita whispered, pecking my nose. "And keep your hands on the arms... I promise to take care of you.".

I relaxed and was expecting Amrita to move straight to the main event, but was surprised when I felt her get off the chair. Unsure about her next action, I felt her wrap her around my cock and start quickly pumping my already erect dick.

While giving me a hand job Amrita had kneeled in front of me. Letting go of my cock, she put it in between her breasts and started moving them up and down. As the tip of my cock came near her mouth, she would lick it.

I couldn't be sure what Amrita was doing, but he could make a good guess. All I knew was that I was enjoying the pleasure Amrita was causing me. I moaned as a little pre cum leaked out of his tip.

When Amrita saw the pre cum leak out, onto her breast, she had a dirty idea. While she wouldn't get to taste her treat again, just the thought of my reaction was enough to convince her to do this.

Letting go of her breasts, Amrita dived down on my member. She tried to get it as far in her mouth as possible but she could only get six inches in before she started to gag. She was still surprised she could fit this length into her pussy.

She went to work on my cock and gave me a blow job to the best of her ability. When she felt it twitch in her mouth, Amrita knew he was close and retracted her mouth so only the tip was left in. She started giving me a hand job while her tongue worked on the tip.

"Amrita... I'm gonna cum." I warned. Amrita took the tip out of her mouth and continued her handjob. Before long I was spraying cum all over her body. It sprayed over her face, breasts, and stomach before it dripped down to her pussy.

When she felt the cum around her pussy, she wanted to feel him inside her again. She quickly gave my limp cock a furious hand job, desperate to make me hard again, I moaned and within thirty seconds, he was hard again.

Amrita sat on my chest and guided my cock over to her pussy, rubbing the tip against her pussy lips. Teasing it in, Amrita sat down and got my whole length inside in one take.

Once ready, she placed her hands behind her, on my abs and started to bounce up and down on my length. Going from having all of him inside of her to only having the tip. Steadily picking up speed she moaned in pleasure.

"Oh god, Amrita." I groaned, clearly enjoying the pleasure that I couldn't see. "You're so hot.".

"And you're so big. If only I knew you were this big...." Amrita moaned as she continued to ride me, she decided the only problem with this position was that she couldn't kiss me. She felt my hands grab onto her waist to help support her. "No, pretty boy... When I have the blindfold... You can touch me however... You like... For now... Just... Enjoy.". She said the last word by slamming down on my dick one last time.

My hands moved onto the arms of the chair and Amrita swiftly turned around. Locking lips again, she slowed down her bounces while riding my cock, using every muscle she could to tighten around my member. Going all the way down to his base, she came all over my cock.

Locking lips in a passionate dance of tongues, Amrita finally removed the blindfold of my eyes, she withdrew from the kiss and stood up taking my cock out of her. She stood in front of him, striking a sexy pose with a wink.

"What do you think, Yash?" Amrita asked seductively.

I stood up and stared at her with a hungry look. Grabbing Amrita by the ass, I pulled her into a passionate kiss. She moaned into the kiss, enjoying me groping her. She felt both my cock and tongue, asking for permission to enter. She pushed me out of the embrace.

"Slow down honey, here." She threw me a small towel. "Why don't you clean me up, then it is your turn to have your way.".

I went to work cleaning my cum off her body, making sure to squeeze both her breasts through the towel then rub her pussy with it.

"Okay, honey." Amrita panted ready for me to take her again. She slid the eye cover on and jumped into my arms. Planting a delicate kiss on my cheek she then whispered. "You better not be gentle."

"Oh, my dear you have no idea what you got yourself into". I whispered with a hint of dominance as I squeezed her ass, making Amrita whimper in pleasure. "After tonight, you will only dream of riding me".

"We'll see..." Amrita whispered as she hugged me tighter. I then slapped one of her butt cheeks hard, causing her to moan.

I carried her over to the bed and lowered her down so she was lying on her side. I then moved my mouth next to her ear and whispered, "Open wide.". Amrita opened her mouth. "I didn't mean your mouth," I whispered again, before spanking her ass again.

"Ooh fuck..." Amrita moaned. I moved down to her legs and lifted the top one onto his shoulder while kneeling over the other one.

I spanked her ass one more time, which caused her to moan. I then grabbed my cock and rubbed the tip against her pussy lips. "Say goodbye to sex with your husband now, because you will now dream of me only". Amrita bit her lower lip and nodded wanting me inside of her once again.

Slowly, I put his tip into her wet pussy. Slowly I pushed in, holding onto her shoulders for leverage. Before long I had all of his cock inside my boss, who gasped as this position made me go even deeper than before, that it was likely she would get me to fuck her this way again. I leaned down and licked her ear before whispering. "Tell me something has anybody gone this far inside you before?"

"No...." Amrita moaned as I started shaking her body. Thrusting in and out, Amrita moaned as she tried to get accustomed to the rough pounding. She gasped when she felt me spank her ass again, making her pussy clamp down. I continued his rough pounding, despite the tighter hole.

"Fuuuuuck..." Amrita moaned as she came over to me. The orgasm was strong enough to push my cock out of her hole. She was panting heavily as she rolled onto her back. One hand moved down to her pussy, rubbing it while riding the last of her orgasm. Her other hand went to remove her blindfold, but I stopped her.

"Hold on babe, I wore that thing until you came yourself," I whispered before pecking her lips. "Surely you should wait until I've cummed, and filled one of your beautiful little holes.".

"Okay, honey." Amrita smiled as she spread her legs and arms to make a star shape. "Fill me up.". I smirked and then kneeled next to her, she is a goddess. I grabbed one of her large breasts and shook it while also squeezing it. Amrita gasped in response.

"I will do just that," I whispered, before ending with a peck on the lips. Climbing off the bed, I grabbed Amrita by the waist and with one big tug pulled her so her bottom was hanging over the edge. With another strong tug, I flipped her over. With her legs on the ground, I used my legs to spread them some more, giving myself better access. I then squeezed an ass check before placing my cock at her entrance and placed my mouth near her ear. "Are you ready?".

Amrita bit her lower lip and nodded her head slightly. I smiled and now stood up behind her. While I can't see her sexy face and hot tits, it did get a pleasant view of her ass. I do want my way with it and I will have it whether she likes it or not. Deciding to leave that dirty thought at the back of my mind for now, I grabbed her waist and pulled her back as I started pushing my entire length into her pussy.

"Oh god..." Amrita gasped.

Like the previous position, this one is having me get in deep. Moving Amrita's body in time with my thrusts, I soon got to a top speed. I closed my eyes and threw my head back while moving in and out of Amrita's pussy. The combination sounds of wet skin slapping against each other and Amrita's moans encouraged me to continue.

As I stuck my cock in, it was like Amrita's pussy was sucking me in not wanting to let go. "Kiss me." Amrita gasped as she turned her head and puckered her lips to make out. I looked at her desperation and decided to have some fun. I moved my head over to hers while picking up thrusting speed. In reaction, Amrita gasped. I used her open mouth and stuck my tongue in her mouth, but I didn't connect lips. I used my tongue to guild Amrita's out of her mouth.

I continued to hit Amrita's tongue with mine while thrusting in and out of her. Amrita whined that she wasn't getting to kiss me. After a couple of minutes, I knew I was getting close. I then gave Amrita a warning in my way and slapped her ass. Amrita understood that message.

"I'm close too, Yash." Amrita panted as her toes curled up and clutched the bed cover, withdrawing her tongue. I felt her walls tighten around my cock and knew what was to follow. I shoved my entire length inside as Amrita came over me.

Milking my cock, I couldn't hold it in and shot my load inside of her. I pulled out and fell onto the bed as Amrita took the eye cover off and cuddled up next to me, neither saying nor just panting as they tried to recover.

"That was, amazing." Amrita praised me.

Lifting her head from my chest she quickly moved her lips onto mine as she started a passionate make-out session. I should've seen this coming considering that Amrita has always enjoyed kissing, ever since we started. Whether in the washroom, inside the car, or the elevator, she has left no chance to lock lips. Not that I would ever complain about kissing my goddess of a boss anyway.

As we continued to make out, Amrita wrapped her arms around my neck to deepen the kiss while my arms wrapped around her back and my hands grabbed her ass. We then started rolling around on the bed, not focusing on anything other than our love-making session.