All Comments on 'Seduced by My Hot Step-Brother'

by LiamCox

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

loved your story had my cock hard andcoming

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer7 months ago

Hot story! And unless the people that are shocked or offended by these two young men getting together are homophobic, I don't see why anyone should be upset by them having a sexual relationship. After all, there's no incest here, they're only related by parents' marriage not blood.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

HOT

Exluke1Exluke17 months ago

Not only hot for me but you did a great job of showing how special it was for of the stepbrothers. Their surprise at how both physically and emotionally they were clicking and made for each other. This is special and shouldn’t be ignored. As unique as you wrote their physical compatibility to be, you also began to share the other special things they had not found before…this quickly became obvious to them and us readers that this was obviously not just a hookup but something they will want to continue. This has all required ingredients for a series and plot lines including parents reactions which should be cool after the shock dissipates, how the summer develops, overcoming hurtles to visiting while at college and possibly even one of them transferring to the others college, is one Bi but not out? The list goes on. But damn, these special and unique opportunities should not be squandered as they don’t come along often in life! Carpi Diem!

Forkme405Forkme4057 months ago

What a hot story!! You showed how emotional and physical they loved each other and how hot of sex they have loving each other!!

nygayguynygayguy6 months ago

Amazing passion! And nothing beats a great raw fuck and breeding!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great breeding..totally hot…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiamCox@LiamCox
Hey! I'm a kinky young man who loves to turn men on with my stories. I hope my story makes your cocks hard or make you crave cocks as much as they do me. If you enjoy my free stuff, which I publish plenty of, consider taking a look at my Patreon and see all the premium stuff ...