All Comments on 'Seduced by My Son's Bully Ch. 02'

by ThatBoi21

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
49WIZARD8849WIZARD886 months ago

YES!! I've been waiting on a new story from you. And you didn't disappoint. Awesome sequel

TeenStudforOlderWomenTeenStudforOlderWomen6 months ago

Awesome story!! Wow! HOT! Loved it!

SilfMilSilfMil6 months ago

awesome...you should continue....

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Chapter 3 needs to include being pregnant with stud's baby and kicking loser husband to the curb.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Excellent story, well written and really enjoyed it. Looking forward to more chapters which hopefully are soon!

Well Done!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Glad to see you writing again, and especially glad for a sequel to this story. It's one of my favorites on here, and this chapter was excellent! Please continue with this story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Hope you keep this going.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story. Would like to see more sequels to your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Welcome back, brother. Hope you consider also doing a follow up to "Fucked at my Son's Soccer Game"

Dhorton77Dhorton776 months ago

Glad for the new part hope it’s one of many. U r a talented writer. Hope it the first of many to come.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wow! Amazing as usual. I was just rereading chapter one and then was surprised by this 2nd chapter. A sequel to Fucked At My Son’s Soccer Game would also be incredible.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Please upload the next one soon!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

welcome back! Can't wait for a new part

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story, I went back and read the first chapter too. I have a big cock, and when I was growing up I learned to really appreciate older women like you. Girls my own age would usually run when they first laid eyes on it. But I found moms & even a few teachers that had heard rumors about it, to be my outlet for pussy. But that was a long time ago. I’m an old man now. I’ve never understood why a woman would even want to stay in a relationship where she’s not adored & pampered. I hope you have a few more chapters. Maybe even including pregnancy risk. Most women once they get a bigger dick that fucks them senseless will be hooked for ever. She won’t be able to stay away. 5 stars because I love cheating wives.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Hope her life falls apart

bluecatz123bluecatz1236 months ago

I'm so happy to see you came back, it was well worth the wait. I love your writing style and the story is fantastic. Any chance you could add anal in chapter 3?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Hope the wait for chapter 3 isn't so long. Great work.

ngy65ngy656 months ago

this is hot, next chapter please

ThatBoi21ThatBoi216 months agoAuthor

I actually had a lot of fun writing a sequel for this series (even the part where I was almost done but had to start over because I didn't like the direction I took it at first lol) so I can confirm that a third addition will be released at some point. As of writing this, I already have about 2500 words written.

I may focus on sequels, specifically this series, for a while, but I've got plenty of drafts with new stories that just need to be written.

And don't worry, they all involve older women cheating with younger men!

Glad you guys liked this one, and I'm sorry for having such an erratic release schedule. I'll try not to do disappear like that again!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Don't worry about it. We all love ur work

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I wonder if she’ll pay him a visit at school?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Welcome back and thank you for this amazing sequel. Do you have any plans to write sequels for "Teacher, Wife, Mother, and Slut" and "Fucked at My Son's Soccer Game"? Before you start with new stories, i will really appreciate if you do so. Thank you again.

ThatBoi21ThatBoi216 months agoAuthor

I've got vague ideas for a sequel for both of those series. As of right now, though, this series will be the one that gets most of my attention. Not too sure how long I'll make it, but I've got a good amount of ideas I want to incorporate.

Also, for anyone reading this, feel free to PM me any questions you might have if you want a more direct and timely response lol.

barbeemtn6439barbeemtn64396 months ago

Did she become pregnant?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Read both chapters in one go and loved it! Hope we have many more chapters to come of their week together! Her embracing it and enjoying being with chase is definitely hot! Looking forward to seeing what you come up with for chapter 3

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Ch.3 pls

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I swear to God ~ if I was the mom in this story I'd definitely rub it in my son and husband's face that my son's bully knows how to treat a woman right ~

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE HOW EMMA AND CHASE SHOW HER HUSBAND THAT CHASE FUCK HIS WIFE WAY BETTER THEN THE HUSBAND

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Would definitely love a part 3 sequel to this and see how the story progresses. Ngl hope she gets pregnant. (Is Emma blonde btw? That’s how I’ve been seeing her.)

Also, apropos of nothing but a hilarious coincidence, Emma and Chase are the names of a super dysfunctional couple in the new Total Drama reboot haha.

GordonOSUGordonOSU5 months ago

This is an amazing story and it definitely needs to be continued. I hope you explore the continued submission of Emma and expand how Chase controls her. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What a sensational story! I'm definitely looking forward to the next chapter for what is promising to be a classic of the genre! Chase and Emma deserve to be happy together and have only good things happen to them, while the husband and son remain clueless (I love cheating wives who gaslight their families) and have only suffering and sadness ahead of them.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Something I've noticed is that all your stories seem to have the same structure:

- Female character is always married, usually with children, and in her 40s

- Male character is always a teenager (18-19) with some stereotypical masculine identity (e.g. bully, athlete) who usually isn't a particularly great person

- Female character is somehow convinced to cheat on her husband and ends up having passionate sex with the male character

- Secondary male characters (e.g. husbands, sons of FC) are always portrayed as clueless at best and outright weak at worst

The only thing that seems to change from story to story is how open the woman is to having sex with the man. While your stories are great, I think that sticking to this particular niche could actually be hindering your growth as a writer, as I'd like to see what else you can do.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This story is crazy, I also think she should get pregnant and reveal to her husband and son she belongs to him now

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This needs to keep going! Would love to see her get pregnant by him and tell her husband she’s in love with chase

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Such an amazing series. How close are we to number 3??

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Please hurry up and continue this!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Man this is probably the best story I have ever read! Would love to read more!!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This is absolutely amazing, I really hope we get to see the next part soon! Would love for her to fall in love with him and tell her husband and son she pregnant with his baby, even have her tell the husband she belongs to him while he laughs!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Please add the new one soon!!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

How much longer till the next one! Would love to see her fall in love with him and become pregnant!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I really hope the next one is long!

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19814 months ago

If i was the husband I would kick her out and

If i were her son I would give her a choice me or him if she chooses him then i would have nothing to do with her again however she wouldn't be with him either as i would kill him

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Bravo 👏👏👏👏

Worth the wait!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

@PhoenixLore1981 I fucked your mom

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

@phoenixlore1981 shut up nerd

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThatBoi21@ThatBoi21
I write smut with a plot that normally isn't too deep. It's also normally about women cheating on their husbands. Hope you like my stuff, and I'm always open to suggestions and criticism.