All Comments on 'Seduced by My Stepdaughter Pt. 01'

by hewrite

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Step whatever is not incest

zooliciouszooliciousabout 1 year ago

Damn! Need more. Much more.

cageysea9725cageysea9725about 1 year ago

She WAS his stepdaughter. She's not now, because he and her mom split up.

Now it's just an older man with a younger woman. Even trying to stretch it into incest for step-anything wouldn't have been incest, but definitely not now.

Putting a story in the wrong category just for clicks earns an automatic 1 star. I shouldn't say that though. It was only worth 1 star anyway.

cageysea9725cageysea9725about 1 year ago

Your pseudonym is spelled wrong. hedon'twrite is what you meant to spell.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Note from one anonymous to another: the category includes *taboo*, and this certainly fits. Step or not, he was her daddy. I found it very hot indeed and rated it accordingly.

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601about 1 year ago

To “anonymous” (what a cowardly nom de plume)

A stepfather fucking his stepdaughter is exceptionally TABOO as in “not socially acceptable”. Unless, of course, you’re from Mississippi, at which point I understand your confusion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Even if it's in the wrong category it is still a good story. Let him get that thing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

cageysea9725, you're cringe

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story is hot. But stopping in the middle of a sex act earned 3 stars. I agree with the other Anon. Step anything not really incest. Maybe slightly taboo. I mean I get it if he raised her since she was infant - toddler. But that wasn't really explained.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A step patent having sex with a step child IS ILLEGAL in almost every state. Look it up.

At any rate it's hot. Please follow up with a Daddy Daughter fuck fest.

Dress Vivian up in sexy lingerie. Sheer bra, satin garterbelt, sheer stockings with frilly ankle sox and heels that she keeps on while fucking Daddy.

Vivian should talk dirty about how much she loves fucking and how she waited for a long time to fuck Daddy. She needs to tell him how much she wants to drink daddy's cum. Plus take Daddy's cum on her face.

Some idiot will say he needs to get her knocked up. NO! They just need to FUCK! A lot.

I have thousands of pics of my stepdaughter dressed up in sexy lingerie as described above. Sets in white, black, blue and lite blue. A set featuring a white sheer bra and sheer panties with white knee high socks and white frilly ankle sox with heels on.

She is 17 years younger than I, and I met her when she was 18 and already married. She later divorced and she eventually posed for me.

I watch dirty talking Daddy Daughter porn 0n one side of my computer screen and her pic on the other. I can't count the number of times I've jerked to her images while screaming her name.

I hope you'll fulfill my request for the next chapter featuring Vivian in the lingerie described.

My stepdaughter and I have not fucked......................... yet!

Hopefully soon, or at least in a Literotica story.

RocketPopsicleRocketPopsicleabout 1 year ago

except for the precum

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I've been using this site for years and this I'd my favourite story. I really like how it was written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhewrite@hewrite
Hey I hope you're enjoying my stories. I tend to write about age-gaps, interracial relationships, and men that are more on the dominant side, so if you're into that then give me a follow. Looking to expand to some fantasy, romance, sci-fi and noncon in the future -- stay tuned.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES