Seduced by My Stepdaughter Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She breathes faster, her pitch goes higher; suddenly it dawns on me that she's about to cum.

"Oh my Daddy...oh my Daddy..." she gasps, gazing up at me from my girth as her whole body starts to shake, her mouth falling open. She pants and moans against my shaft, her hot breath making me twitch, her high mewling making me lose my mind, her hand still working furiously at herself. In what feels like a fever-dream state I see my stepdaughter lose control, I see her start to climax hard with my cock pressed to her face.

The sight is unreal -- it's something I'd never even thought to imagine. She writhes against me, red-faced and wriggling, her chest heaving, her slender body trembling all over. Overcome with arousal she squeaks out little half-voiced squeals of exhilaration as she cums and cums, her body wrapped around my legs.

I'm on the edge -- holy shit I've never felt anything like this. It takes a little while, but when she finally finishes she just stares at me from the far side of my dick, a blank pleasure-filled smile on her face, eyes heavy-lidded and thoughtless in her afterglow.

I can scarcely breathe her display has me so worked up, her taunting and tempting making my manhood flex constantly. I'm hard and I'm huge; I'm almost bursting. But as I gaze at her, glowing with the heat of her orgasm, a different need fills me. A more fervent desire. All I can think of is the place where her hand had just been. I need release so bad that it's starting to hurt -- but somehow I need this more.

"Now it's your turn, Daddy," she pants. "I'm going to--"

"No, baby," I say quietly, shaking my head. I reach down to her, taking her hands. "No baby, I want something else right now..."

I'm shaking. It's so goddamn wrong, what I want -- I don't even know how to say it. Still, I make myself stop thinking and just blurt it out.

"I want to...I want to see it. Let me see it -- I know you just went baby but Daddy wants to see it. Daddy wants to...Daddy wants to take care of you too."

She gazes at me adoringly and slowly nods her head in response, a crooked grin forming across her features. Eagerly she climbs back up my body; I take her head in my hands as she kisses me, bringing both of us back upright on the couch.

"You want to see it Daddy?" she asks breathily, her fingers drifting to the hem of her dress. My cock is huge and hard and red and sticking straight up, impossible to ignore; still, I try, while her eyes dart back and forth between me and it.

"I want to see it, baby," I growl in a low voice I've never used with her.

She hisses an intake of breath at my tone and leans back a bit, her eyes alight and heated; she lets out a soft hum as she pushes her hips forward, pulling up her dress, looking to me for approval. Underneath are a pair of tiny pink panties that are absolutely soaked through -- there's not a dry spot on them. Her shape is visible behind them, the small mounds of her soft lips showing through the sodden cloth.

"Oh sweetie...Oh my god. Oh yes..."

My mouth starts to water, tantalized by the puffy skin I see peeking out from beneath. I've never seen her before. I'd never meant to -- it just wouldn't have been right, me being her stepfather and all.

Yet here she is, grown and eager and ready to show me her nineteen-year-old pussy.

"Baby...let me see it sweetie," I whisper. "I need to...I need to see it." She gives me a shy, excited look and pulls her panties aside.

It's perfect. Holy shit it's perfect. She's waxed and smooth and slick, the pretty folds of her neat little kitty still sensitive and quivering from her climax. She gazes from me to it, her breathing labored. "I...I've touched it so much Daddy. Thinking about you."

I'm fucking entranced -- I'm already reaching for it, barely able to process what she's just said. "You shouldn't have done that sweetie," I say absentmindedly, able to focus on little else but the sight of my stepdaughter's cunt before me. Her skin is so smooth, so taught, the scent of her sex filling the air. It's so fucking intoxicating, and without another wasted moment I slide my hand to it, trailing my fingers over her.

"Ohhhh Daddy..." she shudders.

"Oh my Vivie, oh you're perfect sweetie," I groan at the feel of her nubile skin, her needy whine filling my ears. She tries to touch my dick too but I brush her hand away, unable to take any more lest I explode.

I pull her into my lap, peeling away her undergarment and starting to pet her, three thick fingers sliding across her lips, smearing her arousal everywhere. She's so hot and sticky I can feel her nectar between my digits instantly, more and more of it gushing out of her little slit. I press her back against me and now it's my turn to put my lips to her ear, to nibble at her little lobe and give voice to these most forbidden desires.

"Mmm you're perfect baby, just perfect," I purr, collecting her goo and rubbing it across her mound, teasing her little clit out of hiding as her whimpers get higher pitched and more heated. "Daddy loves you...Daddy loves you so much. Daddy's gonna take care of you, always..."

I lose track of the shit I'm saying to her -- I'm lost in the erotic act of pleasing her, of making her young body shiver and squirm. It only feels like a few more moments before she's tensing up again, her toes curling, her head falling back against my shoulder. I kiss her cheek again and again, I tell her how much I love her, and then with a wail she's cumming once more, jerking about in my arms, her little hips thrusting greedily against my fingers. I can feel every spasm of her shuddering little body, her juices dripping down my thighs. It's heaven, being able to please her like this. I'm elated. I'm content.

Almost.

My cock gives an angry throb from beneath, no longer okay with being ignored. She feels it too, and as she leans back against me, huffing in post-coital bliss, she shifts so she can reach under and grab it. My breath catches and she gives a squeeze, smiling evilly at me as her other hand holds my bulging ballsack.

"Vivie..." I groan, feeling so, so close.

"It's okay Daddy," she whispers with the most loving look. "It's okay. I can take care of you, too."

I can't do much else other than nod. Her grip is firm, and she strokes it -- once, twice, thrice.

That's all it takes, that's all it fucking takes and then I'm there, I feel it all coming out in a rush. My head falls back and I gasp; it feels like every bit of my essence is leaving my body, pumping into my crotch and out of my cock as I start to ejaculate all over Vivian's hand and thighs and belly, across the carpet and couch and table and pretty much everywhere else. She strokes me eagerly, cooing in my ear as she sprays me all over, making a mess of the living room, coating it in my seed.

I go and I go and I go and then I'm spent, finally. Able to breathe again I just lay there with my eyes closed, the last of my seed dribbling out, feeling so thankful for her warmth against me.

"Oh Daddy," she exhales, planting a kiss on my neck. "That was..."

I crack an eye and look to her smiling face -- her makeup smeared, her hair astray, her face flushed in the glow of the long-ignored TV. She's so, so pretty.

I return her smile. "I know, baby..."

God damn I just love her so much. My heart feels full; I could sit with her like this forever.

As we lay there in each another's arms though, covered in one another's liquids, I just can't shake an uneasy feeling.

*What the hell happens now?*

12