Seduced by Older Man Ch. 02

Story Info
Waking up the next day after being seduced by an older man.
3.5k words
4.76
25.6k
41

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the continuation of Seduced by Older Man.

I had just started waking up and even though my eyes were still closed I could tell it was morning. I wasn't fully awake, but I was alert enough to get the sense that I was not in my bed and at almost the same moment I realized someone was rubbing with my cock. I've had girlfriends wake me up like this before, but this hand was larger and not nearly as soft. I was instantly brought back to reality when realized I was in Bill's bed, and I had stayed the night. I laid motionless while contemplating how to graciously excuse myself but while I was running through potential scenarios, I started getting an erection. I didn't want anything else to happen with Bill, but as much as I tried to resist, my cock had gotten fully hard in his hand.

"Someone's awake!" Bill said.

"Good morning." I replied without making eye contact.

"If you're not in a hurry I'll take care of you before you go." Bill said.

I had no plans today, but I wanted to leave and never again think about what had happened last night. Even though his hand felt amazing as he stroked me, I felt too embarrassed and ashamed to stay, and worst of all, I swore I still had the taste of Bill's cum from last night.

"I've got a busy day, maybe another time." I lied.

To my surprise he stopped stroking me and said, "I know what's going through your mind but don't beat yourself up." He continued by telling me that he'd been planning last night for several weeks and that he got me buzzed to lower my inhibitions. He said alcohol made him hornier, and with the addition of the porn, it didn't matter how much I resisted, he was going to play, and that once he started playing, he wasn't going to stop until my mouth was on his cock. He wanted me to experience a man cumming in my mouth and he had already determined that once he did, he would made me swallow so that his cum was the first I'd ever had. My erection went completely away listening to him because had I quickly re-lived the moment he first made me put his cock in my mouth and the feeling of not being able to stop him as he was straddling my chest and cumming in my mouth. I also remembered how I felt when he told me to swallow his cum and show him my empty mouth. Luckily, he broke my concentration by telling me that he'd laid out a new toothbrush and fresh towel for me so I could get cleaned up and shower before I leave.

I was embarrassed getting out of his bed and going to his bathroom naked. Once I got in the bathroom, I started closing the door, but Bill told me to leave it open so he could watch. I had to use the toilet and was relieved that it had a private door that he didn't stop me from closing. I was in there for a while, mostly because I needed to be but partly because I was avoiding him. After I finished, I came out and stood at the counter and brushed my teeth two times. I could see the bed from where I was standing so I knew Bill could see me, but I focused on finishing. When I was done brushing, I opened the door to the shower and turned on the water so it could get warm before I stepped in. The door to the shower was glass, and the shower was so large that it had shower heads on both ends. From the bed, Bill couldn't see into the shower but that didn't make me feel much more private. I couldn't stop going over every detail from last night and I was flooded with mixed emotions. I hadn't liked anything Bill made me do to him or how intimidated and violated I felt but the things he did to me felt so amazing and I hadn't tried very hard to stop him. I'd been in the shower for a while, just letting the hot water run over my head when I heard the door open. I looked up and Bill was standing there.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention, I'm done." I said.

"Stay put, I'm joining you." Bill replied as he stepped in and closed the door behind him. Being in the shower with another man was bad enough, but this was worse because of how insecure I felt being naked in front of him. He was older, taller, more mature, more authoritative, hairier and his cock was longer and thicker than mine. Looking at us together, Bill looked like a man, and I felt like his boy even though I'm average size.

Bill grabbed the bar of soap, handed it to me, and told me to wash his back. Without giving me a chance to respond he just turned around expecting me to comply as if it were a normal request. When I had covered his entire back with the soap, he turned around, so he was facing me and told me to wash his chest. I'll never know what would have happened if I'd said no to him because at that moment, I felt powerless to resist so I obeyed and took the soap and began rubbing it on his chest. Because he had a hairy chest the soap lathered up quickly and he was soon covered in white froth. Bill told me to put the soap down and use both hands to rub the soap in. As I began rubbing him, he told me to look at him, so I made eye contact and continued rubbing his chest. The longer I looked at him the more submissive I felt to him.

"Now my arms and stomach, I want you to know how my body feels." he said.

I began rubbing his arms and stomach making sure they were equally clean as he stood motionless staring into my eyes enjoying how nervous and compliant I was. I had covered every inch of them two or three times when he told me to start washing his hips and balls but not to touch his cock. I lowered my hands and began rubbing the front of his hips and the tops of his thighs and when they were clean, I moved my attention to his balls. As I did, he didn't say anything, but his stare convinced me of his approval.

"Get more soap on your hands and clean my dick."

I grabbed the soap and lathered up my hands. As soon as I put the soap back in the tray, he reminded me to look at him while I cleaned him. I reached out and found his dick and began washing it. He was limp when he first entered the shower but now, he was fully erect. I cleaned his shaft and the head without breaking eye contact. It wasn't long before he told me I could stop and then he rinsed off, got out, and began drying off. When he was all dry, I stepped out of the shower, and he handed me a towel as he walked back into the bedroom and sat on the foot of his bed. I dried myself as quickly as I could so I could get dressed and leave.

"Thanks again, I'll just get dressed and be out of your hair." I said.

"You can't get dressed till you're done." Bill responded in a stoic tone.

"What?" I asked, half thinking he was kidding.

"You don't get to tease me in the shower and just leave." Bill said.

"I wasn't teasing you; I did what you told me to do." I answered.

"And now I'm telling you to drop the towel, walk over here, and get on your knees." Bill ordered as he spread his legs exposing his cock and pointing to the floor Infront of him.

His tone was abrupt, so I knew he was serious. I drooped the towel, walked over to him, and knelt between his legs. He held his cock up and told me to suck his balls and I leaned forward and did as he said.

"That's right, now suck one into your mouth and rub it with your tongue" he said.

I sucked one of his balls into my mouth and held it there while I traced it with the tip of my tongue. I'd had this done to me many times so I knew what to do and how good it must have felt for him.

"Now do the other one." He said. I found his other ball and softly sucked it into my mouth and began rubbing it with my tongue the same way.

"Now suck my dick like you did last night." Bill ordered.

I released his ball and when I opened my mouth, he directed his cock into it with one hand and guided my head down onto him with the other. He was very vocal, giving me specific instructions the whole time. He told me when to suck it, when to lick his balls, when to lick his slit, when to use my hand, when to suck just the head, and when to take the entire length in my mouth. My mouth and jaw were beginning to hurt when he finally told me to lay on the bed for my turn.

As I laid back, he took hold of my cock and started sucking me. The guilt I felt getting sucked by a man for the first-time last night was slowly being replaced with a strange taboo arousal. I'd never had anyone as orally skilled as Bill and I knew this would be the last time I saw him so it wouldn't matter. Besides that, no one else would ever know I got sucked off by a man and I wasn't the one who'd initiated it. I laid back in ecstasy knowing it wouldn't be long until he'd sucked an orgasm out of me. I hadn't cum yet when Bill got up and told me not to move as he grabbed a small bottle from his nightstand drawer and squeezed some oil onto his hand. When he stopped sucking me, all I could think about was having his mouth back on my cock and when he resumed, I felt a wave of gratitude and relief. At that moment, I realized that I was not letting him suck me, I wanted him sucking me. I felt his finger probing for my ass but before I could stop him, he pushed the tip into my hole. My body immediately tightened from the surprise, and I laid there squeezing everything as tight as I could.

"You're gonna like this." Bill said.

"Please don't" I replied.

"I know what I'm doing." Bill said, ignoring my plea to stop.

I could tell from his response he wasn't stopping, and I felt powerless to make him, so I did nothing. He told me to relax which was not easy with his fingertip in me, but I finally did. I remained relaxed for about four seconds until he moved his finger a bit causing me to instinctively tighten back up. As I clinched, I actually pulled his finger in a bit deeper.

"Keep doing that, you'll pull it in." Bill explained. I did it a second time and felt it move in even deeper. Bill told me to keep doing that until I'd swallowed his whole finger. Once his finger was all the way inside me, he held it there for a bit and then began moving it slowly in and out. After five or six times the pain went away and continued sucking me. As he sucked me, he'd pull his finger all the way out and tease my hole for a bit before pushing it all the way back in. In a short time, my initial reluctance was gone, and I began craving his finger in me and feeling empty when he pulled it out. It didn't take long before I told him I was getting close. He quickly stopped sucking, pulled his finger out, and told me to roll over on my stomach. He told me I couldn't cum yet and he grabbed a big, tube-shaped pillow and told me to put it under my stomach. The pillow appeared to be about a foot in diameter which made the position a bit awkward. My head and shoulders were "downhill", driven into the bed while my hips we raised several inches off the bed. He added more lube to his hand and came back over to me.

"You like this, don't you?" Bill asked as he slid his finger back inside me.

"A little." I answered, which was a lie. When he stopped and told me to turn over I was disappointed, I didn't want him to stop what he was doing. And now, the pillow under my stomach put me in a more open position making it easier for him to push in even deeper. I was completely lost in the moment when without warning Bill added a second finger. I immediately tightened back up, but he didn't stop pushing until it was all the way in.

"You have a very tight ass." Bill said as he knelt behind me. It was hard for me to relax with the second finger inside me, but he continued. The initial shock had worn off and the pain had gone away, but I was not enjoying this as much as I did when he had just one finger in me. I assumed he sensed this because he told me to get on my hands and knees and it would feel better, and he reached under me with his free hand to direct me up without taking his fingers out of me. Once I was in position, he told me to start rocking back and forth and take a little more each time.

I began slowly rocking back and forth, pushing back a bit deeper each time. It wasn't long until I'd found a good rhythm giving me a sensation like nothing I had ever experienced.

"Good boy, keep fucking daddy's fingers." he said.

My eyes were closed, and I did my best to clear my mind as I continued. After a few minutes I felt myself getting closer to an orgasm and was surprised thinking that I could actually cum this way without anyone touching my cock. Again, Bill pulled his fingers out and told me not to move as he grabbed for some more lube. "You're doing good, just one more finger and then you'll be done." He told me if I'd had trouble taking two fingers, three would be worse so I needed to spread my legs more as pushed against the inside of my left leg with his knee until I was in a much wider stance. In this position I felt much more exposed and because he'd put his legs between mine, I couldn't do much about it. He began rubbing his fingers back and forth over my hole, telling me he'd go slower this time.

"I'm going to push them in a bit, stop me when in hurts." Bill said. I felt my opening expand as he started to push them in. I don't think I took an inch before I told him to stop. Surprisingly he pulled them out and told me we'd do this a few times until I'm more relaxed. He pushed them back in, to the same depth as before, but before I could tell him to stop, he had already pulled them back out. He repeated this three or four more times until he could sense I was able to take his fingertips without pain. He told me I was ready for him to push in a bit deeper, and that he'll stop and hold them in for a bit before he pulls them back out. I felt him push in deeper and I tightened and squeezed his fingers with my ass.

"Good, now relax and squeeze a few more times." Bill said.

I fought hard to relax, and as soon as I did, my body naturally squeezed his fingers again. I did this several more times as Bill was moaning in approval. He then started pulling them out and driving them back in as before. It took me longer but eventually I was able to take it without pain.

He put his hand on top of my back and pushed down on me as he told me to lay down. As I relaxed my arms and lowered myself to the bed, his body came down with me and his fingers stayed inside me. I felt his arms go under my upper body and grab ahold of each of my shoulders. A wave of panic instantly ran through me as I realized it wasn't his fingers in me as he added more pressure pushing his cock in a little deeper.

"You can't do that!" I pleaded as I felt his cock slowly filling me.

"Don't fight it, I'm almost all the way in." he whispered as his cock drove deeper. With the pillow under me and all his weight on top of me, I couldn't do anything to stop him. The feeling of being penetrated by something so big was unlike anything I'd ever experienced. I remembered how big his dick seemed when he made me suck it, but it felt even bigger inside me. I could feel the entire length of his cock as it was sliding in and compressing my insides. When the pushing finally stopped, he said "I'm all the way in."

"You need to stop." I said as the feeling of shame and helplessness swept over me.

"We'll be done soon." he replied as he began slowing pumping it in and out of me.

It took four or five seconds before I could breathe and another five seconds for the pain to subside enough for me to think about what was happening.

"I'm not ready for this!" I said.

"Shhh." he whispered as he continued fucking me.

I could feel his hips rotate against me as his cock drove in and felt them rotate back off as he pulled it back out. His body covered mine as he pulled us tightly together, and I could feel him breathing in my left ear. I was trapped under him and couldn't do anything about it, so I closed my eyes as he took my anal virginity.

I have no idea how long it had been, but the slow and deep rhythm began changing to a single quick thrust driving it all the way in, followed by a pause, and then feeling him slowly pull it almost all the way back. I did nothing as he repeated this cycle over and over. Each thrust forced my hips into the pillow as I felt his cock drive all the way inside me.

"Oh, I'm getting close." Bill whispered into my ear.

"Pull out, you can't cum like this." I replied but he didn't stop, he began fucking me even harder.

"I'm cumming!" he said as I felt the first pulse of hot fluid filling my ass. He didn't let up as he continued fucking me. " I'm cumming inside you!" he moaned as he continued pumping his cum into me. He then drove his hips all the way down and held his cock all the way in until the last of the pulses had stopped. When his orgasm was over, he released his tight grip on shoulders and just laid on top of me as he caught his breath. It took a couple minutes but his cock gradually softened and slid out of my ass. When it did, he rolled off me and removed the pillow from under my stomach and told me to roll over. I was still in shock from what had just happened, and I could feel cum oozing out of my ass as I laid there.

"I needed that." Bill said as he reached out and began fondling me. I felt angry and violated but I didn't try to stop him. It took a while, but eventually I began to harden. When I was completely hard, he started sliding his fingers in and out of my ass playing with his cum. Between the oral and his fingers, it wasn't long until he could sense that I was close and told me to let it out. Seconds later I had begun shooting several ropes into his mouth that seemed to last forever.

When I stopped cumming, Bill pulled his fingers out and told me that nothing I did would ever leave this room. He told me that he knows I'm not gay but that's why he had to have me, he gets aroused dominating a younger straight man like me.

I'd already cum and the shame had fully set in. I began getting dressed, not even waiting to get cleaned up.

"How soon until you can come back?" Bill asked.

"I don't think I'm the right guy for you." I said as I walked out of the door towards my car.

"You're the perfect guy for me. I'll reach out in a few days." Bill said as he smiled.