All Comments on 'Seduced By The Woman Next Door Ch. 09'

by Cagivagurl

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
Bi47Bi47about 3 years ago

This great I just want to read how this end. With a twist or something else. Just so exhilarating to read. Please give a hint or tease😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
As a very old ‘man’

You write a very interesting and seductive story about falling in love.

Regardless of man or woman sudden new love is heady and hormone driven. I have experience with this destruction of a good family by an outside ‘single’ person. I feel sympathy especially for the young teen(s) whose security and anchor is ripped apart as well as will the parent left behind, blindsided by this affront.

Again, it is a provocative and well weaved tale by an excellent wordsmith but if a real life account I see years of anger and recrimination before he recovers. The daughter may never come to grips with her Mother’s new life and I fear it will color the daughter’s interactions with future close friends.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I like this author but I don't understand why he/she insists on portaying selfish women who often choose others over their family. I can see that this may be headed to a threesome or foursome with Charlotte, Brianna, Debbie and Lyndsay. But honestly, in the real world what Charlotte is allowing is outrageous and beyond poor parenting. We've already seen the ruination of her marriage and now she is stomping all over her role as a mother. Or better yet, allowing Brianna to do so. She acquiesces to everything Brianna wants and has made it clear where her loyalties lie. Has she ever told Brianna no and stood by it? I hope we will get to see her feelings when the bloom is off the rose because her behavior and especially what she allows Brianna to get away with is insane. I mean, rubbing her between her legs with her daughter right next to her? Despite her being an adult or almost adult. What good mother would do that? If this is just meant to be a sexy story, fine I guess. But in real life, her actions would be inexcusable. I mean Debbie says she doesn't want to be in the way and then they go out of their way to show her that she is. It's sad. And as always, poor John. I hope this story ends soon. Because I enjoy this author as noted and thus keep coming back hoping for a better outcome, but keep walking away saddened.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Awfully long

Great description of lesbian sex. So, you get rave reviews from your lesbian readers. But they seem to overlook, or simply don't care how the husband and daughter are crapped on. If you wanted to write an explicit lesbian sex story, you didn't need to make it into a torturous destruction of a family.

Are you planning a surprise ending? All is forgiven; or Brianna moves on to another submissive; or maybe John shoots Brianna dead.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Please Cagivagurl. I know that women (and yes men as well) do these types of things all of the time. But as someone whose mother destroyed my family, it is painful beyond words. My father never recovered and those of us left in the wake will always display effects of the trauma. (And yes, it was a trauma.) There is a cruelty involved when someone behaves this selfishly. Particularly, when they are consciously aware of how their actions are affecting others and continue. I understand that some are only concerned with a steamy lesbian romance and that would be great if that's all this was. But it's not. The humiliation and pain dished out alone proves that. Please have Charlotte wake up soon! Please let her salvage her marriage and family. I don't even care if she sees Brianna. As long as John is alright with it and he and Debbie are no longer being disrespected. I don't like Brianna, not because she's a lesbian but because she actively pursued a married woman, at the expense of her family. If she truly loved Charlotte, she'd be trying to help her work things out with her family. Not rip her apart from it. Brianna is currently coming across as a man-hating, narcissist who keeps being rewarded for her bad behavior. If this is not the case, please show that soon. Thank you for your talent. Fingers crossed things begin to look up in the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Love the story. Brianna should take charge and show charlotte how kinky she really is with fisting,Watersport and big strap ons destroying charlottes pussy and arse

Love the story. Brianna should take charge and destroy charlottes pussy and arse

liz33ndliz33ndabout 3 years ago

i enjoy this crap out of this, great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

And now we wait for a chapter of Debbie making love to her best friend.

InfosaugerInfosaugerabout 3 years ago

I didn't read the complete series but skimmed the chapters. I like the lesbian sex scenes.

But what I don't like is the selfish behavior of Brianna and Charlotte. They started and continued the affair without any regards to the feelings of the others. There isn't any difference to other loving wife storys where a male seduces a married wife without considerung the feelings of her family just because he wants her. Brianne is the same kind of asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Omg I love your stories very passionate the way you right please continue I love to know how it ends!! :D

groomleadergroomleaderover 2 years ago

What an amazing story I loved it!

kaleonanikaleonaniover 2 years ago

Another beautiful lesbian love story, it's whole lot more sensual than watching a sex video.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The constant talk of mixed and twisted emotions (yet) Charlotte and Brianna show no conscious what so ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don't get it, this story has matured and had humor and plot development and the score is less than the previous ones..I just don't get it.. It must be people voting without starting at the beginning and missing the plot development entirely. That sucks.. 5 Stars Of course (SoundAbuse)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yeah. You don't get it.

Did you study for the test?

mikenightmikenightalmost 2 years ago

Loving it, Amazing how the fact that Debbie might be gay was introduced without falling into cliches

Jennifer182Jennifer182almost 2 years ago

Holy fuck, 5 stars, terrific the way you have moved us through story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She's going to be "cast as the baddie" because that's exactly what she is. A despicable, vomitous piece of human garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"Amazing how the fact that Debbie might be gay was introduced without falling into cliches"

This like a cult. This story is cliche - saw Debbie's pussy dabbles the moment she was introduced. This is lesbian world - What was Debbie suppose to do? Judge mom and turn into a nun? Nope - pussy galore for all.

kboneonekboneoneabout 1 year ago

Feinted? to make a false show of; simulate I think you mean FAINTED

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Well... she was the baddie.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCagivagurl@Cagivagurl
Please do not ask for permission to rewrite any of my stories. The answer is no. The stories and characters within, are mine. I created them, they are mine and mine alone. Save yourself the time and don't ask. If I do not respond to your attempts at contact. It is because I do...