Seduced By The Woman Next Door Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brianna whispered, "Finally, now come here you sexy little tease. She moved closer her arms pulling me into a gentle sensuous little kiss. Her prodding tongue slithering seductively into my waiting mouth, aaaahhhh the kiss, the centre of our love. I squirmed my legs squeezing together enjoying the rush of desire tugging at my core. Her hands were quick to find my aching breasts, I felt the tingling sensuous sparks, my nipples hardening under her touch. She pushed me back, clambering on top of me, her leg working between mine and her hot pouty pussy squeezing my thigh, damp, moist clammy. My own temperature rising quickly.

Her hand jammed between our bodies and she grabbed a handful of kitty, her palm crushing and kneading my labia, squeezing the clammy lips trapping my clit bathed in the clammy slippery lips, "Oooohhhhh god Brianna, fuck."

"Yeah, fuck is right you little bitch, god I have wanted this all day, your hot sexy bod, I want it, Christ darling, I can feel your readiness."

There was no argument, I was more than ready and as her hand pushed between my clutching thighs, past my panties her fingers slithered down into my waiting kitty. It slipped in with ease hot, gooey, slippery with desire, "Ooooooooohhhhhh fuuuuck." I purred, fuck..." I loved the sound of that word, it reeked of filthy disgusting sex and I loved the way it rolled off my tongue, "Fuck, fuck... oh god Brianna, fuck meeeee."

She giggled, "Oh darling I intend to, I want your mouth, I want to fuck your mouth."

We squirmed, writhed, wriggled as the desire turned into wanton lust.

I was scared Debbie would come back out, I pushed her away, "Let's go to bed."

We stripped quickly bouncing onto the squeaky bed as our passion burst forth and Brianna dragged my mouth onto her pouty gasping kitty.

I didn't wait diving in I slurped wantonly on her slippery lips, relishing the aroma of her desire, the slippery gooey secretions coating my flicking tongue. It was sharp as her body writhed frantically and she cried out, "ooh Fuck you bitch, lick me, fuck me.... oh god I'm going to cum all over your face.

The bed squeaked, the headboard banged noisily on the cardboard thin walls as she ground her kitty against my face, she tugged and ripped at my hair as she thrashed crazily cramming her wet soggy kitty all over my face."

Her orgasm burst over us her legs stretching and shuddering, her hips jerking in deep spasms.

Gasping and panting she fell back her arms flopping on the bed, some of my hair hanging loosely in her fingers.

I slipped into her arms and she hugged me, "God, Charlotte, my god you amaze me."

She rolled me onto my back and climbed on top of me, her legs squeezing between mine, her kitty crushed on mine. Bending my leg up under my armpit she ground down hard gyrating her hips rubbing her kitty over mine, our thighs coated in the sticky juices, the passion flowing, the aroma, the feel. Harder and harder she ground down fucking me like never before, our sticky kitty's crashing wetly against each other, slapping sloppy smacks as our bodies collided , her clit rubbing mine, the banging crashing headboard smashing loudly, "Oh fuck," I screamed, "Yes, do it fuck me."

My mind was a mushy blur only the racing pulsing heartbeat, sweaty flesh, open sloppy kisses, my boobs mauled roughly as she fucked me.

Her screaming cum pushed me over the edge and our juices mingled coating our bodies.

Afterwards it was silence apart from our beating hearts, hers pulsing against my breast. Her gasping panting as she giggled, "Holy shit, oh my god."

I laughed trying to breathe, "Oh yeah, god is right."

It was the morning when the realities of having Debbie living here sank in. I was preparing breakfast when she walked in looking very sheepish, "Are you all right?" I asked.

She sniggered, "I didn't get to sleep until late."

I thought she meant she was worrying about what we talked about and her burgeoning sexuality, "Don't worry sweetheart, it will all become clear, trust me."

She giggled, "MUM... that's not what I meant."

"Then what?" I snapped.

"She shook her head incredulously, "Mum you realise that these walls are not soundproof, don't you?"

I just about feinted, "Oh my god, you heard?"

She giggled, "Oh yeah, every oh god and fuck me, every single one."

I grabbed her in an embarrassed hug, "Oh honey I'm so sorry, so very, very sorry."

She chuckled, "It's OK mum, but I think I'm going to go back and stay with dad."

Stunned I whimpered, "We will be quiet, it's not always like that."

"Really.... From what Brianna said, it's always like that."

I winced, "Yes... I suppose so, but sweetheart we can tone it down."

"No, I'm in the way, I can see that, plus dad called me last night and asked if I would go home, he misses me."

I nodded, "Of course he does, and so will I."

"Yes, but you have Brianna, he doesn't."

"Sweetheart, I don't want to pry, but he insinuated he was seeing somebody, maybe he just hasn't introduced you?"

She shrugged, "If he is, I haven't seen it."

Brianna came rumbling out and Gave us both a hug. Debbie couldn't hide her sniggering giggle and Brianna Yelped, "WHAT?"

I cringed, "She heard us last night."

Brianna laughed softly, "Oh I see." She leaned closer to Debbie giving her a sweet little kiss, "Sorry darling, I hope we didn't keep you awake?"

Debbie shook her head, "Sleep.... You're joking right? Between the oh god's and the fuck meeeee's I got no sleep, I'm going to need therapy, god like talk about a nightmare."

Brianna chuckled, "We can buy you some headphones."

"Na, I'm going to stay with my dad."

Brianna got quite serious, "Debbie, you don't have to go, we can sort something out, I'll buy a gag for your mother."

"Oh yeah, and what about you, what about that."

"We'll both get gags, some of them are pretty sexy."

On the drive into town Debbie and I talked about Lyndsay and how Debbie felt about her. We talked it to death, and I tried to make her think before she jumped.

I was so scared that all she was doing was copying me. I knew damn well that John would think that, as would my family, I was going to be cast as the baddie no matter what.

12