All Comments on 'Seduced By The Woman Next Door Ch. 10'

by Cagivagurl

Sort by:
  • 61 Comments
mCyclademCycladeabout 3 years ago

I liked most of your other stories, they usually had a delusional wife but the husband always ended up happy and settling down okay even if the wife left him. There was a kind of justice in the endings where the cheater always got what was coming to her.

I find this series really conflicting. I hate how John has been made into this twisted hateful character. As the innocent party in this tale it feels like he is being fucked over at every turn and turned into a miserable person.

One of the things I hate about Charlotte is how she never even tried to separate or stop her affair to work things out with her husband and continued on even when she had a fight with John. There wasn't even any way to work things out with her shoving Brianna in John's face. Brianna poisoning her thoughts and belittling John at every turn only served to make her more hateful, rather than this being a love story it felt more like Brianna was in love with the feeling of seducing a married wife rather than Charlotte half the time.

The daughter did absolutely nothing as her parent's marriage crumbled down. Instead she kept bitching about her dad, the wronged party, screaming and being mad. Rather than understand his point of view she instead lives with her adulterous mother and lover and shuns him instead. Felt like all characters in the story kept turning the problem towards lesbian hate (when there was none) to make Charlotte's side look better, rather than focus on the actual problem of her being a cheater and abandoning her husband and child.

On the plus side I liked the various lesbian scenes and the plays between Charlotte and Brianna. I loved how domineering Brianna is. Not sure if the story has ended yet or is still ongoing. Hope to see John end up with a happier ending.

dc6370dc6370about 3 years ago

I really like your story, but John's anguish is only visible through angry outbursts. His side also needs told in depth. I know what it's like to live through a cheating spouse, I know the pain, the constant questioning of yourself in between bouts of anger. To find out your spouse ended a multiple year marriage for someone of the same sex? That would crush me because then I would have to believe my existence was a lie. Unfortunately, most relationships that start with cheating ends up the same way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

If this is the end then thank you for a really interesting, enjoyable story.

heathrowinneoheathrowinneoabout 3 years ago

usually I enjoy your work, this time not so much. the constant barrage and dumping on John was a bit tiresome. charlotte and her parents, while not initially supporting her, give her a pass. the daughter makes John out to be a monster and the one should have some cumuppance, is a heroine, brianna. sorry. just not a good read. some conflict is good but the way you have portrayed John, nope. dc6370 recommended an out but not sure you would give a fair break on explaining his side. too much unsupported bashing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Lesbo trash fantasy

liz33ndliz33ndabout 3 years ago

very nice, i do hope for more tho. you do such great work. thanks you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What a fucked up story! Brianna and Charlotte ride off into the sunset forever happy ever after. John gets fucked over ten different ways to Sunday by all including his daughter. So i am to believe that lesbian marriages are forever and ever and men are just dicks. So John is a hopeless asshole and Charlotte is the compassionette fair minded loving herione. Charlotte is a cheating cunt, who abandoned her family for pussy. What story line would you have given if John abandoned his family for a new piece of ass. Would you be so understanding fair minded and compassionette???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I previously posted a comment which I now wish to expand upon. How's this story line: John abandons Charlotte for another women. Daughter, moves in with John and his new lover. John's parents sympathize with the situation, come to grips with it and all hug, John splits sale of house leaves Charlotte to now fend for herself. John is the person to be understood and Charlotte is what??? So a lesbian love story candy coats that Charlotte is.....what dribble on your part.

CagivagurlCagivagurlabout 3 years agoAuthor

Firstly, I apologise, I do not normally post or reply to comments, however, in this case I could not resist...

To the anonymous commenter..... You are reading a lesbian sex story, posted in the lesbian category. The story is not about John the husband, it was never about him... If you want some story about a poor woman getting burnt at the stake because of her sexuality, go and read the Loving Wives category, it is full of self righteous stories about women getting burnt.... This is a story about two women, one married and one not, who just happen to find love. It is also about Charlotte coming to terms with her sexuality and guilt. The husband is nothing more than a side character.... If you don't like stories about women loving women read something else...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

A truly unbiased way of looking at this story would be to imagine that Brianna is a man.

So, Charlotte leaves John for another man. She doesn't have the excuse of suddenly discovering lesbian tendencies. No, she just falls in love with another guy, and this destroys her family.

While John could, if he were more like Yoda or some Buddhist monk, take the high road and make everyone feel better, he is human and reacts badly. Just like in the story.

Sorry - no one can convince me that Charlotte deserves a break here. Moreover, I am also of the narrowminded opinion that John's daughter should support her abandoned father, rather than leaving him to bond with her new extended family.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyalmost 3 years ago

This story is just a story. All made up... no real truth to it. Her parents accepting her lack of reasoning on their first visit together after the fact, just shows the HUGE holes in this story. Still thank-you for your attempt. This story is definitely not up to the high writing standards of some of your other thoroughly enjoyable reads.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ref the previous comments. If you expect a sympathetic portrayal of a man by cagivagurl you're going to wait a long time. She/he/they left that behind when they became a "gurl" Now they want to distance themself as far possible from the male sex, Hence cagiva men are always hopeless losers.

JackE69JackE69almost 3 years ago

The sex was great, though you should do a follow up in about 7 years when Brianna gets bored and runs off with Lyndsay and fucks her senseless and Charlotte really understands how John felt. Similar to what Martina Navratilova did with Judy Nelson, seducing her when she was a straight married women then dumping her for a hot young thing 8 years later. Powerful women arn't that different from men.

lovemesomephillylovemesomephillyalmost 3 years ago

Probably should have had Charlotte enter the story divorced right off the bar and left the husband out of it rather than have it go down the way it did. Could have been a fine love story between two women without that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

To the author. I’m a heterosexual man and I loved this read! I loved how she was torn by her decisions and struggled with coming to grips with her newfound love. Bravo, hats off. Thanks for the story! I hope you do more like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love it! This is fantastic reading and just left me wanting more. Please write more chapters?!?!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Like many other commenters, I wonder how this story would be viewed if John has left Charlotte for another woman or Charlotte had left John for another man, or if Charlotte was in a lesbian marriage and left her wife for Brianna. It's clear that Charlotte is attracted to both men and women. She's not some closet lesbian that married John because she felt forced to or something like that. She has no moral justification for her cheating, yet the author seems to continually try, in both the story and in the comments, to act as if she does. Granted, the author does have a decent section where Charlotte's parents confront her, but then the rest of story has everything going in her favor including Debbie suddenly becoming best friends with Brianna, which I find unrealistic and a blatant attempt to legitimize Charlotte and Brianna's relationship in the minds of the readers. For the author to dismiss commenters by saying "If you want some story about a poor woman getting burnt at the stake because of her sexuality, go and read the Loving Wives category, it is full of self righteous stories about women getting burnt...." is really disingenuous. People aren't criticizing Charlotte because of her sexuality but because of her actions. The author not understanding this makes me believe that they haven't fully thought about the motivations of their characters. It makes me wonder how Brianna will be portrayed in future chapters since the author seems to be making out her to be some ideal wife, when in the past she has been very dismissive towards John and Charlotte's marriage. Will Brianna show the same disregard towards her marriage as she does with others' marriages? There are always exceptions of course, but an affair is not a good start to a relationship that requires trust.

All of this is especially annoying because it's shown in previous chapters that John and Charlotte did have problems in their marriage. Yet instead of expanding upon this and using this as the big reason why they split up, the author continually has Charlotte say "Brianna and I just fell in love". John could do that too, just leave for another woman and say "We just fell in love", and yet I get the feeling that the author and many of their readers would not blindly accept that. If more time was spent on John and Charlotte's marriage problems, and Brianna was portrayed as an understanding friend that transitions to lover instead of uncaring and exploitative, then more readers would be able to empathize with Charlotte and approve of her and Brianna's relationship

If this was a simply sex-only story I wouldn't criticize it too much, but if you're gonna put the romance tag in your story you should probably put more care into making sure that these are characters whose romance we can actually root for.

LeFrog08LeFrog08almost 3 years ago

If she was faking her orgasms

from the start, why not divorce

after 2, 3 years, amicably, and

prevent the current situation?

I must admit that I feel John got

the shaft and consider Brianna

a sexual predator and Charlotte,

a cheater.

Nonetheless, interesting characters

with human idiosyncrasies.

Badwolf8015Badwolf8015almost 3 years ago

I don't think you should do anything more to this story just leave it because it had a good ending. It is nice that both partners found somebody and separated as friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was so clear Brianna will leave Charlotte in less than a year

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Author, it was a thing for writing this story, but it was a horrible thing to do for justifying the action the character you created, I thought you are writting the character as the human full of flaws, then you speak that they were a better person and their action was justified, that they are right to be in love. There's no love in betrayal, only lust and instinct as animals.

Lions86Lions86over 2 years ago

hope you continue this story but if you dont i think this is a decent ending point. they parted on decent terms hes with someone else shes with someone else their daughter doesnt hate either them or their partners. just up to us to assume if her and brianna make it or not if you dont continue.

kaleonanikaleonaniover 2 years ago

Women in a lesbian relationship need to be sure if they want a lasting and serious relationship or it's just the sex that they desire that they aren't getting in a hetero lifestyle. If it's just for the sex than stick to that, relationships should be a lasting one no matter what.

OOAAOOAAover 2 years ago

What a FAMTASTIC story!!!! Love all about it!!! Great plot, great characters, lot of feelings, lot of sex, everything well connected... and I could go on and on... My sincere congratulations!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

1. It is difficult not to comment on John because he was at the receiving end of a bad deal.

2.Just an observation but this story seems more about hypergamy than Charlotte accepting her sexuality. It seems that Brianna's money was a great motivator for Charlotte leaving John. And no I am not anti-lesbian. Just a genuine observation. Look at Debbie she "bought in" and received a car. Human nature - I guess.

MigbirdMigbirdover 2 years ago

Read your multi-chapter story from start to finish and thoroughly enjoyed (but for some reason never commented). Captivating storyline, 3-dimensional characters, romantic and erotic. 5 stars all around. Found some of the comments interesting if not a bit inane/off target. Glad that you responded as the author — must be very frustrating at times. Actually wish authors would respond more often to provide insight to their thinking/feelings, though doing so could become consuming. Sure, it would be nice to see where you take Brianna and Charlotte, but not essential — we can use our imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wrote a review earlier but thought some more and am giving a few thoughts. I would love to see a sequel either a seduction of Debbie by Briana or Debbie being gay and seduceing her mom

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So once again you write a story about a woman who simply cannot control her desires to the point of cheating and betraying the most sacrosanct relationship in her life. It matters not the sex of the paramour, the well-crafted justifications, the genuineness of the pleas for understanding. Your stories most often characterize weak-willed women who justify their extramarital adventures in all matter of ways, always slave to their sexual desires. It is interesting that they always seem to recapture enough rationality to attempt to justify their actions. This time you take 10 chapters to justify a seduction that intrudes into a relationship that by definition should be off limits 100% of the time. This story is immoral not because it's 2 women, it is immoral by its very nature, and once again you present a woman's sexual desires as uncontrollable, as if she were without volition or choice. For these reasons you fail; this is parading immorality as a morality tale, attempting to evoke sympathy for characters that do not deserve it. Your MC's actions offend me; despite your writing skills (which IMO are erratic) you as an author continue to weave disgusting tales about women with no control, no will, and with a situational morality at best, narcissistic at worst.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. Enjoyed reading from start to finish. I have read some of the comments, please do not be put off by the moralising mainstream religious lunatics, they are as fanatical as the terrorists plaguing the world

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Religious? The header reads comments not compliments. The comments pertain to the story and characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Must be one of the hottest stories I have ever read. It had my attention from ch 1 and I would have loved a further sequense of chapters. Great development of the storyline and filled with quality details.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Brianna and Charlotte - some cold hearted witches. The comment is not meant to disparage the author. Reading the amount of comments (positive and negative) shows the good quality of the story.

No comments would mean that the story sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I would like to see a story were life turns around maybe hit the lotto or marry a supermodel I don’t know something the story was totally shit Just calling a spade a spade

tarkabukktarkabukkalmost 2 years ago

I thoroughly enjoyed this story, felt so immersed in the scenes. A fabulous job….

Thank you so much for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just wondering what happened next.

El_PapalitoEl_Papalitoalmost 2 years ago

Destroyed your whole family for some pussy lol...what a cunt...Brianna and Charlotte should burn in hell...oh I never felt anything for another woman...pure bullshit...you married John to hide your nasty ass

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thanks for a very real story, well told. I can't really understand the vitriol marriages fail all the time and I've witnessed examples where one person falls in love with someone of the same sex, husbands and wives and it does leave the other spouse in some ways even more bereft. It casts a doubt over all their memories, was their spouse as happy as they seemed? Men seemed to take it harder but as a man, I have to think that has to do self image and old fashioned attitudes. Please ignore the negatives, you write so well and as a preceding comment said, 36 comments says alot.

rkfdhobystrkfdhobystalmost 2 years ago

Great story.. pleas continue writing about their lives and adventures together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Money supersedes all.

Charlotte mentioned the financial worries of getting through life with John.

The money stress appears to ease when she accepts Brianna's life offer.

It's scattered through out the story but I noticed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a Rollercoaster of a ride. Very well written with no plot holes and other inconsistencies. The passion was off the charts. You remained true to the characters. 10 stars 🌟

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Now! That's a love story!!

usaretusaretover 1 year ago

With all the drama throughout this dissertation the bland, comatose ending was/is a disappointment.

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

I read all the chapters and it seems it was just lust. There was no dating or truly getting to know each other. I enjoyed the ride 5s all around

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story rings ugly true. Charlotte was selfish and self centered and her lover a selfish predator. Much of the story revolves around their intense lust , her lying to herself that she really cared and felt guilt, and her falling into justification for it all which was the most real yet head shaking part of the story.

It felt like the writer wanted us to like her and be annoyed with John. But she betrayed him, showed no remorse or compassion, and expected him to accept being cuckolded. So ultimately the characters are unlikable save we pity poor John. Had the affair been with a man, I think we would be wanting John to give him a good punching or get some revenge. Instead, we are left disappointed that she never wakes up or relents and a marriage is ruined as well as family relations. Other then not enjoying the story direction, my lone criticism would be Johns character. His confidence and trust likely would be shattered, but for him to be a raging ,yelling out of control, swearing machine seems mismatched. Maybe initially it would be so. But feel like he would rather quickly turn ice cold to her and silent and guarded to this now stranger who betrayed him and tossed him aside. Decent story but hard to enjoy or find hot when a family gets shredded and the guilty are rewarded.

S9808S9808over 1 year ago

enjoyable little jaunt through the storey. I think you need to contact charlotte to do some editing as there are words missing and a few grammar mistakes. That aside I enjoyed the whole storey and I did not rate each chapter as I wanted to review it as a whole storey. Your latest anonymous commentator was right in some respects but there are a lot of marriages that become stale and are ripe for intervention. I am afraid John was a bit of a Jekyll and Hyde and the relationship was doomed anyway. The ending was a bit of a disappointment and all wrapped up too neatly. Rarely does that happen in the real world. The romps were too predictable and similar and I expected more variety, possibly toys could have been introduced. Not sure. Good overall storey looking forward to reading another at some point but I will give it a rest for now.

Scott1953Scott1953over 1 year ago

I enjoyed reading this whole series was well written and loved the emotion that was felt by all the characters. John deserved what was coming he feelings was hurt that he lost Charlotte to another woman hurt his ego big time. It finished a little abruptly but loved the story.

Rapier875Rapier875over 1 year ago

Overall another very good story, but once again the ending was far too clipped and rushed, as though you'd got bored with it and just needed to finish it as fast as you could.

But from a readers perspective it's insulting, after reading 10 chapters to be fobbed off with a very unsatisfactory ending is not what a decent author does.

Rapier

paulsubpaulsubabout 1 year ago

I enjoyed the whole story. The first part had me feeling that Briana was ruining a happy marriage. As the story progressed I gained understanding that complacency is not happiness, and finding sexual happiness can and should lead to love and full happiness.

vlavallevlavalleabout 1 year ago

I agree totally with anonymous. There was so much effort on describing the marriage breakup and family breakup, it was as if the writer wanted us to forget that Charlotte caused this whole mess, and never told her husband what was going on from the beginning. This whole part of the story forces me to down rate it from what could have been about an 8 or even 8.5 (out of 10), but the marriage factor took a lot of the sexual appeal out of the story, and I would out at best at 5.0. I have read many other wife-going-lesbian stories, and when they do no vilify the husband, they are much, much better. In one of my favorite stories, the wife tells the husband all about her lesbian affairs, and comes home hornier than ever, and he gets some of the 'fruits of her labor'. Since he is not threatened, and gets a real benefit from his wife's exploring and loving women, he wants to hear all about their sessions, and even gets his wife to record on video her lesbian encounters, which he watches with her, and alone as well. This story is close to a 10, but this one here has way to much of the marriage breakup, and it becomes depressing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"As the story progressed I gained understanding that complacency is not happiness"

Based on what? People aren't phones that can be replaced and upgraded. By that logic all women are hoes just waiting to be purchased for the right price. Keep in mind Charlotte mentioned that Brianna was financially better than John. Is Charlotte a gold digger? Does that make Brianna a pimp? I know the man haters on this site can't bring themselves to admit that Charlotte and Brianna are the "Bad Guys" but they most certainly are BAD!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Putting aside the whole "not all marriages work" "discovering your sexuality later in life" "everyone deserves to be happy" arguments aside, because let's face it they are all valid and I can totally understand each one, I have to save Ive come to hate both the main characters. Charlotte, I admit is a bit of a tragic figure, seduced in breaking her vows, but the seduction and her discovering her sexuality doesnt excuse the fact she cheated on her husband. A flawed husband there is no doubt, but the honorable thing would have been to sit him down as soon as she started falling for Brianna to discuss what was happening. People fall out of love, and back into it with others, but if you're married you should get divorced, or at least on the same page, before diving head first into bed with another. But while I can find some sympathy for Charlotte, shes a cheater but clearly she was in an unhappy marriage, I have no sympathy for Brianna. She's a sociopath, willingingly seducing women, including married women, for kicks, and we are somehow supposed to be sympathetic because shes now in love with her latest conquest... No. She's a sociopath clearly doesnt care about anyone except for herself given how whenever she doesnt get her way she has a temper tantrum and fucks Charlotte into submission until she gets whats she wants... Can't wait for the moment Charlotte broke up her family and her albeit unhappy marriage and replaced it with a toxic relationship... Not saying she should go baxk to John, even if they were capatiblr, that ship has sailed, but Brianna is not a good person and Charlotte would be much better off alone than under the thumb of such an untrustworthy, manipulative woman... This isn't a romance, its a cautionary tale.

ComeDancingComeDancing9 months ago

I really liked the emotional roller-coaster in this story and the finding of love between Brianna and Charlotte, also their deep passionate sessions. Great writing by Cagivagurl.

Surprised that Charlotte did not discuss with Brianna, the pass made by Lyndsey. Poor girl was left frustrated and could have been invited up to the woodland retreat. Likewise, there must be few characters in stories on this site who had as much character development as Debbie and hardly got kissed, let alone kept her pants on. Part 11 with Lyndsey visiting the Debbie being adventurous? pretty please xxxx

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I really think Brianna is an instigator wh pours fuel on a fire. She basically rapes the wife until she orgasms (yes rape victims do orgasm) and wants to have the husband arrested if the husband acts aggrieved. This reader has no problem being either lesbian or Bi, but Brianna is a dominant who treats the wife as her submissive little toy. I don’t think the real dilemma in the story is the wife’s sexual orientation (although it is “a” factor). The real issue is that even if Brianna were a guy, the wife cheated and Carrie’s on an affair where Brianna takes control of the wife’s decisions even with the children and demands a divorce rather than the wife. If Brianna were named Ben, Ben’s actions would still lead to the same outcome destroying a marriage by denying the wife to make the decisions or own her decisions. This is not a seduction by a woman but abusive behavior. Briana wants the husband out of the picture, out of the house, out of the marriage and she wants to use to the husbands role as father of his children making decisions about gift giving to his child and transportation for he and his wife’s child. She wants this over luckily split and never mentions couples therapy for the spouses.

I simply think that this is not a story about seduction , but instead a story about dominance and abuse

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

OK, this is dark but, really how would Charlotte really feel ...Psychologically if John was so distraught, I mean, he lost everything he loved, so he committed suicide, would she feel guilt, she was the cause

OzeminotaurOzeminotaur3 months ago

I really enjoyed reading this one

As it's a story of discovery of one's self

But it is also a story of aggression Brianna as she sees what she wants and takes it then discovers she has feelings she never had before

John has to much pent up rage that will end up hurting himself or someone close to him

So I think there's more to this story it doesn't have to be a happy ending but maybe acceptance

I don't know I'm a poor writer compared to you but I think there's more in this story

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Something that recently clicked for me reading the comments on stories like this, is that I think other readers have vastly different expectations of the fiction they read than I do. I grew up in an imperfect but loving family. My dad struggled, but he was a cheater, plain and simple. He had deep seated insecurities from childhood abuse, and instead of getting real help for it, he used sex as a way to get validation. And he then hated himself for cheating on my mom, who he truly loved. It was never a reflection on her, he was just deeply flawed.

All that to say, is that I read of the people in these stories, and they seem realistic to me. They have poor coping mechanisms, or have selfish wants that they get hung up. They're flawed, and they make mistakes. Brianna and Charlotte love each other, but they've got backlogs of issues they really need to work out with a professional.

People tearing into Brianna for being a terrible partner aren't wrong, she is a terrible partner when looked at through her worst choices and actions. But somehow they have a connection, and they're building a relationship despite all their many flaws, just like everyone else on the planet. Our flaws may not be as dramatic as theirs, but we all have them. Theirs just make for a more dramatic story than ours. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

To Anonymous,

No. You don't need to experience pain to empathize nor do you need to experience hurt to see the truth. Not everything is gray. In this case it's as clear as black and white. Brianna and Charlotte are the "bad guys" - This insistence on viewing everything through a "social justice" lens blurs the lines of good and bad. In this particular case it's hard to support Brianna and Charlotte in their journey because they trampled John to get to the end of their rainbow. Dramatic story? More like treacherous journey.

kees10kees10about 2 months ago

Start : English is not my native language. Pleas forgive the incorrect spelling or buildings of sentences.

Coming from a childhood with 'straight' parents I have to admit that after reading this, I wonder if my father really was 'straight'.

He is long gone by now, being born way before WW2, being in hidings during that war, and afterwards being drafted by the government to go to war in Indonesia.

What I try to say with this introduction is that your uprising is a major part of the adult life.

Looking back, which this story mafe me do, I know that he was either gay, but at least 'Bi'.

He, not my mother, tought us that there was only

kees10kees10about 2 months ago

Oeps,

Wrong button.

There were 2 thing in life that wer themost, if not the only pillars

Respect and accepting an other as being complete.

Without the first, you cannot do the second.

Any relationship has to be built on these 2 pillars.

ANY.

This story makes this once again christal clear.

Well written, great plot twist, andof course a happy end. 🫢

Keep it up, keep breaking a lance for the world.

If anyone wants to comment ont this 2part comment respect me, and don't do it anonymous.

And yes, my name is really Kees.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Well, Kees in this cyber space what's real? I believe your kin are known for being honest so don't take this personal. I don't know if respect and accepting are in reference to John having to meet these qualities...Yes?

If that's the case then you are incorrect. *All is fair in love and war* until it's you with a broken heart or with a bullet in the heart. Brianna and Charlotte destroyed a man under the name of love. That is not love nor lust it is narcissism. To the myopic Brianna and Charlotte's love is grandiose when in reality it is the lowest form of human expression.

From Respctononymous...

P.S. Shout out to Cagivagurl for allowing discourse in her comments. Too many "NEO-AUTHORS" that view honesty as harm ruin the experience of this site.

Torsini71Torsini718 days ago

Feminist drivel, brianna is a sexual preditor that ran through so many " no stops" if a man did that he would be in jail for rape.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCagivagurl@Cagivagurl
Please do not ask for permission to rewrite any of my stories. The answer is no. The stories and characters within, are mine. I created them, they are mine and mine alone. Save yourself the time and don't ask. If I do not respond to your attempts at contact. It is because I do...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES